You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sōdaina Borudā

Sōdaina Borudā

D-rank
Spoiler:

Looking about Boruda noticed the address he was supposed to appear at, a quaint home balanced on several cinderblocks moving it several feet into the air, flood prevention he thought, the area covered by white siding. A sound shot through the area, almost that of a cat dying giving Boruda paused. Soon the sound stopped, he shrugged it off.

Slowly the Shinobi made his way up the stairs knocking on the door with knuckle of his index finger, promptly answered by a frail old woman who appeared to be about eighty quickly welcoming the bald Shinobi into her home. "So, I'm your handyman for the day ma'am, what do you need done?" he asked as the two entered to an extremely clean, plastic covered, living room. Immediately she pointed to the couch indicating he should sit. With a tear in her eye she began to speak "Sonny, I'm eighty six years old and I'm dying, I've lived a good life." she paused with a pleading look in her face "But there was one thing that I've never done, something I'd like you to do to me, for me." leading to Boruda beginning to get up and shake his hand, knowing what she was going to say "I don't want to die a --" quickly he cut the woman off near yelling "No, no, no! I will not!" only to have the woman laugh in his face..

"Sonny! I was only joking!" she, laughing so hard, had to sit as her legs were growing weak from the laughter. Boruda's expression immediately turned from that of disgust, to sheer comedic bliss beginning to laugh near as much as the old woman was "You got me! Scared the piss out of me!" he quipped between bouts of laughter. Quickly the elderly actress's expression changed again as she spoke "Seriously though, there's an opossum stuck under the house making all kind of racket. Be a dear, kill it and bring it up here. I'm going to cook it up later." the last bit was a little more information than necessary, but his mission was now clear. It was now up to him, kill the opossum under the house and then bring it back to the woman, who was apparently going to skin and cook the animal.

Making his way into the back yard he immediately recognized the entrance which the opossum had used to gain entrance to the area under the house, a small part of the siding had been chewed through, now came the hard part. He had to face a hostile animal with teeth, and claws. "I hate my job." and with that complaint he quickly removed the siding from that particular area.

Soon he was under the house, in complete darkness, searching for the opossum. Of course this was easier said than done, and in hindsight it probably would have been a brilliant idea to bring a flashlight, but hey that's not how your favorite Bald ninja rolls.
Soon he found the beady red-eyed, rat-tailed, ugly varmint which at that time was pretending to be dead, as they often do, until Boruda attempted to pick it up. Which is when all Hell broke loose. It attacked, biting and scratching with Boruda holding it by the tail, screaming like a little girl as he tried to back out of from underneath the house while keeping hold of the varmint. Soon he had no where to go, backing into a separate area of siding, having to break through it to get from under the house. Once on his feet the Shinobi managed to slam the varmint against the side of the house with a loud 'THWACK' killing it. He then of course went back into the house delivering the varmint, only to have the woman ask "The Hell, Sonny? Looks like someone got at you with a fork!" the old woman laughing again as she took the opossum, Boruda turned to leave...

Managing to do so of course, what did you expect something else?

[exit]

[684/600]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.