You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Shou

Shou

D-rank
Mission Details:

Shou looked down at the paper with his designated mission in his hand again and double checked to make sure that the street was correct before coming to a stop before a rather large home. This wasn’t exactly what he had been expecting. Surely someone with a house that was this high end or well-to-do would hire someone to clean their home for them rather than just having the shinobi of the village which could be doing other, more important things come do what they could pay someone for. He sighed as he observed the building. At least there were somewhat run-down aspects of the building, like the roof that was missing tiles here and there.

Shou raised his hand, but suddenly the door opened abruptly before Shou’s knuckles even had the chance to reach the evidently red-wood door. Shou blinked in surprise his hand still raised in a slight first as he looked at the old wrinkled woman who was now glaring at him as if he had done something wrong. He was about to speak to figure out what was going on before she cut him off. “Took you long enough! You’re late! Standing outside staring at the house when you should have just immediately knocked or come right in!”

Shou was taken aback by the sudden anger of the woman, not exactly what he had been expecting. But his own anger bubbled up, egged on by the flustered feeling that the woman was giving him. He didn’t like it. “Wuh-…What?” He started, flustered at first before he managed to gather himself again, his arm falling back to his side.“I’m not late! I’m on time, I came straight here when I received the mission earlier. Told me ten thirty and it’s five minutes before that.” He replied, trying to keep the snarl out of his tone. He hated being scolded for things that he hadn’t gotten wrong. It used to happen all the time because of Shouta.

The woman blinked up at him, her eyes narrowing as if she was taking him in in a new light before giving him one of the creepiest smiles he had ever seen, one that rivaled even his own sharp toothed grin. “You’re not the one I was waiting for, no. I see you have a hitai-ate on now, genin, I apologize.” She said simply as if simply saying sorry for assuming such a thing would be enough. Shou frowned a little bit, staring at her before she started listing off the things that he needed to do.

Crazy old bat… Shou thought as he went off to do the tasks that she requested of him to do. First, clean the interior of the house, which he had been given some weird concoction of cleaning solution to scrub down the bathrooms with. He made quick work of the interior of the large home, not wanting the old bat’s beady little eyes on him the whole time he was working. She was creepy! However, even when he made it outside, he could still feel her eyes following him somehow. He pruned her garden to her specifications before climbing up to the roof with a few extra roof tiles to fix the roof that she had been complaing kept leaking."Rains inside the same as it does outside," she had told him with a frown.

The roof was the only place where her eyes didn’t seem to follow him and he was kind of able to relax, slouching a little as he worked well into the evening fixing the areas for the old crone. Once he climbed down she was there waiting for him with a cold glass of water that he chugged down gratefully. He had been taking sips of his own water, but it always good as a Hozuki to get more water. Maybe she wasn’t as bad as he thought. Anyway, they parted on good terms at least, the old woman grateful for his services in helping her fix up her house for some grand party she was going to wind up having. Mission completed, Shou left to go take a long deserved swim and relax.

[WC: 716/600]
[Exit Thread]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.