You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1B rank mssion [Migoto] Empty B rank mssion [Migoto] Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:40 am

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
OOC: The first few posts do not count toward the mission word counts they will start at post 3-4

Taku finished reading the scroll as he left lilith's office and he ran toward the Bastion Adamantine. He began jumping over house tops and running with full force toward the Bastion Adamantine.

2B rank mssion [Migoto] Empty Re: B rank mssion [Migoto] Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:48 am

Migoto Tenshi

Migoto Tenshi

D-rank
Waking up from his short nap, Migoto rubbed his head softly. He had taken an hour nap to get ready for his new mission. He would be heading to the Bastion Adamantine, which has been reported as being under attack. Fixing his hair in the mirror and retrieving his weapon and holster;he was off. Jumping from rooftop to froof top, he could see a form in the distance."Takumi?! That you?", he shouted into the distance.

3B rank mssion [Migoto] Empty Re: B rank mssion [Migoto] Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:52 am

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
Takumi heard a voice from behind so he turned and saw Migoto running behind him. Taku slowed a bit so he could catch up with him. Taku said as he looked back "Yeah he Migoto how ya been".

4B rank mssion [Migoto] Empty Re: B rank mssion [Migoto] Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:56 am

Migoto Tenshi

Migoto Tenshi

D-rank
"I'm good, im good", Migoto answered in response.Migoto caught up to his partner in a few seconds so they were running at the same pace."So we're defending a fort i hear?"

5B rank mssion [Migoto] Empty Re: B rank mssion [Migoto] Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:00 pm

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
Takumi went into his Special jounin mode and said "Yes 5 unknown people have been sited trying to break into iwa. It is unknown what skills they posses so this was classed a high ranked mission. So Migoto when we get there stay on your toes". Taku said as they continued running.

6B rank mssion [Migoto] Empty Re: B rank mssion [Migoto] Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:03 pm

Migoto Tenshi

Migoto Tenshi

D-rank
"You don't got to worry about me. I got this thing", he said while patting his spiked Kanabo which hung upside down on his back."Lets go defend a fort."

7B rank mssion [Migoto] Empty Re: B rank mssion [Migoto] Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:12 pm

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
They had finally arrived at the Bastion Adamantine. Takumi ran up ahead to see the enemy. It was just as the info had said five unknown ninja were attempting to break into the village. But as long as Taku was there they would have to try a lot harder. Taku looked back at Migoto and said "On my signal we take these guys out". Taku waited a moment giving his hand sign to go. Taku jumped down and yelled "Hello assorted meat heads anybody feel like a fight". The ninja turned and began to laugh at taku. Taku raised and eye brow and said "What's so funny". The largest guy whom taku assumed was the leader said "This is who they send to stop us a little kid". Taku got very angry at that comment and said "We will see who's laughing at the end". Taku simply made two hand signs and opened his mouth allowing a thick fog to pour out restricting the vision of the enemy. Taku then ran back to Migoto and said "This fog will limit their vision but it will your to so stay close to me.

Chakra=240 jutsu inside:

Word count=210/1500

8B rank mssion [Migoto] Empty Re: B rank mssion [Migoto] Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:26 pm

Migoto Tenshi

Migoto Tenshi

D-rank
Spoiler:
Coming out of the tree lining behind Takumi, Migoto could see the fort;more of a village really. He kept his hand on the handle of his weapon just to be safe. In the distance at the gates of the small village he could see five people. Just as the info said, they were most likely the 'unknown assailants'. Takumi spotted them first, they were older than the pair and very cocky. Hearing their taunts Migoto couldn't help but think that the five were underestimating them. I mean you wouldn't send a genin and a special jounin on a mission unless they were exceptionally strong;which they were. After Takumi and the leader exchanged taunting remarks, Takumi made the first move. Thick mist was exhaled from his mouth and blanketed the area blinding both parties. Hearing Takumi's voice in his ear telling him to stay close was comforting, he had no intention of getting lost in the fog and killed. Unsheilthing the Kanabo from its hiding place, Migoto rested it on his shoulder; minding the spiky parts. Staying close to Takumi, he would wait and see if he had a plan. If not, they both had the element of surprise. One hit from his weapon and it could break bones. If Migoto was more impatient, he could charge the five; but lucky he was calm. He would have to talk to his partner and then decide on what to do.

9B rank mssion [Migoto] Empty Re: B rank mssion [Migoto] Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:37 pm

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
Takumi began to make a plan taku turned to migoto and said "Alright i am summoning my partner to help us". Takumi turned and bite his thumb and made the required hand signs and smacked the ground. The smoke was lost int he fog but never the less taku's partner was standing there. His partner was a large wolf easily able to handle business when needed his let out a growl and a very audible bark. Taku petted his head and said "Go boy find the enemy and do what you do best". Taku's wolf went into the mist with great speed to find and if need be deal with the assailants. Taku turned back toward migo and said "Alright my wolf id hunting for them so we have some time to make a plan. What are your opinions".

Chakra=225 jutsu inside:

Word count=148/1500
Totl word count=358/1500

10B rank mssion [Migoto] Empty Re: B rank mssion [Migoto] Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:48 pm

Migoto Tenshi

Migoto Tenshi

D-rank
Spoiler:
Well, Takumi's plan was to use his newly summoned wolf to take out some of the assailents. That was a decent plan, indirect, but decent. Migoto had not really been much of a fuuinjutsu user, summoning was a no go for him. But seeing a huge wolf poof out of nowhere with only a small bite of the thumb. That was cool. Snapping back to reality Takumi asked him about a plan, what they could do to deal with the five opponents."Just so we're on the same page, we are gonna kill them,right? As for a plan i thing we need to divide and conquer. It's obvious they wanted to take the fort as a team, this indicates strong team work. So i say divide and conquer. Your wolf gets one while we split the rest,two and two?"It sounded reasonable to Migoto, his wolf had already by now begun to assault them. If they could be separated it would no doubt be a lot easier fight. But Takumi out ranked him, he would have to see what he had to say.

11B rank mssion [Migoto] Empty Re: B rank mssion [Migoto] Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:01 pm

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
Takumi listened to the plan and said "Yes they need to be taken out to make sure they do not try this again". Takumi listened to the rest of the plan and said "Hmm Divide and conquer i likw that idea". So Takumi said "My mist won't last much longer so be ready to attack". Takumi then ran out to fight the assailants He saw his wolf fighting with one of the ninja so takumi ran by hoping that he could take him. He ran straight toward the leader so that he could take him on. Takumi saw the leader blindly walking around trying to find his way out of the mist. Taku smiled a bit and ran at him and made a few hand signs and said "Water Style: Archer Fish". And sprayed a high pressure wave of water at him. The water flew and hit the man square in the chest sending him a few feet and knocking him to the ground. He stood up and yelled "You think a little water will hurt me ha bring it on". Takumi admired the mans strength and said "Oh i will have fun killing you". The man seemed to almost snicker and that made takumi madder. Takumi decided to go under ground for a bit and take them out with a bang.

Chakra=220 jutsu inside:

Word count=240
Total word count=598

12B rank mssion [Migoto] Empty Re: B rank mssion [Migoto] Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:18 pm

Migoto Tenshi

Migoto Tenshi

D-rank
Spoiler:
Well atleast they were on the same page, they were going to kill them. Not that killing them was a necessity, but if they were gone the village would be a hell of a lot safer than with them in it. Listening to Takumi agree with his plan was good, they had teamwork now. But the downside was that his mist jutsu was warring off, so Takumi decided to take on the leader; so much for element of surprise. Hanging back to make sure Takumi didn't need any back up, he saw the whole battle. Takumi shot the man with a water jutsu, soaking him. Wow, this was a great time for a combination attack.

With weapon in hand Migoto ran out and made a single hand seal while holding his weapon in the other"Lightning Style: Heavenly Chastisement!"Placing his hand palm out the raiton chakra accumulated in his palm and then on his command shot out at his target, the water soaked man. Seeing as how Takumi was underground, Migoto should halt his opponent for an easier catch. The discharge of electricity hit the waterlogged ban, electrocuting him. His body spasmed as his nervous system was overwhelmed with electricity. The man would be on his knees dazed, an easy pick for Takumi. Leaving the man for Takumi, Migoto readied his sights on another enemy.

:135/150 Chakra:

13B rank mssion [Migoto] Empty Re: B rank mssion [Migoto] Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:31 pm

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
Takumi's Mist was finally gone so now when he poped back up it would be clear. Taku sensed his opponent stop so taku pushed up through the ground and grabbed his leg pulling him under everything from his neck down was under ground. Taku then dug back up and looked at the guy and laughed saying "Well Well Well who's in the ground now". Taku then prefomed a few hand signs and made his arms transform into sharpened wood. He took one look at the immobilized man before stabbing him in the head. "It's a shame he did not even feel that". Taku said as he took his wood spike of a arm out of the man's head. He then turned to the man fighting with his wolf and watched him he could see burns on his wolf his wolf looked at taku and gave a slight nod. He and his wolf had this move worked out. Takumi shot 4 wooden spikes at his opponent and just before they hit his wolf jumped out of the way. The spikes hit the man two in his arms and two in his legs. Then his wolf proceeded to rip his throats out. When it was done taku released his wolf. Takumi then turned to Migoto and yelled "You alright Migoto".

Chakra=200 jutsu inside:

Word count=227
Total word count=825

14B rank mssion [Migoto] Empty Re: B rank mssion [Migoto] Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:52 pm

Migoto Tenshi

Migoto Tenshi

D-rank
Spoiler:
His combo attack had worked like a charm, the man was taken to his knees and easy pray for Takumi. He saw the whole thing,Takumi drug the man under the ground with only his head poping out. Then, with his wood release, skewered his head. Such a terrible way to go for a terrible man. But at least it saved the village the time of burring the man. Migoto heard his friends call of concern"Yeah, i'm fine", Migoto responded.

Takumi and his wolf had already gotten rid of two of the villains, it was time for Migoto to even up the score; he couldn't let them have all of the fun. Now Migoto was facing a sword user, if the rusted piece of shit could be called a sword. But the blade could be no match for the sheer force of his Kanabo."Come on kid, im gonna carve you up real nice!", his opponent taunted. Well, it was his funeral after all.

Migoto got into his stance, legs squared with his shoulders. His weapon held with both hands for stability. His opponent came at him in a flat out sprint, the sword over his head;ready to bring it down. That was a grave mistake. Migoto let the man deliver his blow and held the Kanabo horizontally to block the strike, his opponents blade was locked intside the pin like spikes of his Kanabo. With a flick of his wrist, the sword was broken in half, the other end flying into the distance.

"Time to die", Migoto whispered as he brought the flat top of the Kanabo into the mans jaw, toppling him. As soon as he was on the ground,Migoto brought Kanabo down on his head. There was a sickening Squish as his bran matter and blood flew up in a fountain like pattern. There were only Two villains left for the duo to finish off.

15B rank mssion [Migoto] Empty Re: B rank mssion [Migoto] Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:12 pm

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
All taku had to hear was the *Squish* to know another bandit was down. Taku saw the fourth bandit looking at him smiling the man pulled out a set of scythes and said "Don't get cocky cause you beat the boss we getting ready to kill him anyway". And then the man began to charge at taku. Taku simply laughed and caught the blades with his spiked arms. Takumi laughed and branched his arm out then stabbed the man in his left leg. The man jumped back and held his leg for a moment then tried again. Taku only said "Second verse same as the first". He blocked the man's blades and stabbed his other leg. The man had to be in extreme pain by now.

Taku then yelled at the bandit and said "You are just delaying your death by fighting back". The man knowing that he could not charge anymore threw his scythes at takumi and tried to cut his head off. Taku smiled then deflected the blades away. Then he aimed and shot a single wood spike in the man's right arm. Taku smiled and said "Do you want to keep going or just let me kill you". The man held his arm and said "i won't give up and i won't lose to some snot nosed brat". Takumi simply aimed and fired into his left arm. At that point the man feel began to curse at takumi. Takumi just sighed and said "My old master would kill me if he knew i was playing with my prey so i am done". Takumi made a few hand signs before shooting the man in the chest. The man looked down and held the wood taku simply said "That is to amke sure you don't suffer long down there". Taku then touched the ground turning it to quick sand the man began to sink into the ground as he sunk he began to scream "No No IM SORRY NOOOOOOO". And with that the man sank into the iwa dirt. Taku then yawned and turned to see how migo was doing.

Chakra=170 jutsu inside:

Word count=375
Total word count=1200

16B rank mssion [Migoto] Empty Re: B rank mssion [Migoto] Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:50 pm

Migoto Tenshi

Migoto Tenshi

D-rank
Spoiler:
Wow, Takumi was a killing machine. He could see why he was special Jounin at his age, not to mention his nifty little wood release.But they were almost done here, Takumi had just taken down a third bandit while Migoto had only taken down his first. As the score stood it was Takumi with three and Migoto with one and an assist. Well Takumi was of a higher rank then him, so he was expected to do better. So Migoto pulled his Kanabo from the mans now caved in skull. It was a grisly sight to say the least. Two men were already underground, both the product of Takumi's Doton techniques. He was indeed a skilled shinobi.

Reclaiming his weapon, he began to speak to Takumi."One bandit left, i get him because you killed the last three", Migoto said with a grin. It was only fair. He scaned the area, looking for anything that was moving or giving off a particular sound. After only seconds he could see the last bandit. It looked to be their lackey, not much older than Migoto. The kid was scared out of his mind, trying to keep the duo away with a kunai."I'm w-warning you.....I know how ta...to use this."the boy said weakly. Well this was a rut. There was two things they could do from here. Either got the 'no survivors' way and mercy kill this sniveling fuck. Or take him back to Iwa and see if he has any information. Migoto walked up to the boy and smashed his Kanabo down on the boys shin, braking it. The boy let out a load and painful yell, holding his now bleeding leg.

Takumi, what do you say about this guy, we can take him back to Iwa, see if he has any info about maybe more of the bandits. Or we can kill him here. Either way i'm happy, up to you."Migoto said this as he kept his weapon firmly planted into the boys leg, the leg was now in a 'V' shape with a compound fracture. The leg was covered in blood and various tissue that seeped out from his wound. The boy tried to plead for his life,"P-please, Don't.....P-lease."

Oh god, the kid was pleading for his life. I mean if you are about to die, atleast show some courage.Migoto turned to Takumi,""Well?"

17B rank mssion [Migoto] Empty Re: B rank mssion [Migoto] Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:03 pm

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
Takumi walked up to Migo already having transformed his arms back and said "Hmm yeah he could hold some information". Taku turned to the boy and said "What do you say kid you got any info on any more bandits". The boy was definitely shaken and in pain with that Kanabo stuck in his leg "Yeah but what do i get in return". Taku laughed then stepped on his leg the boy let out a painful shriek before taku bent over and said "how about i let you keep your life". The boy grabbed at his busted leg and said "Fine deal take me back to your village and ill talk". Taku smiled and said "Now was that so hard". Taku then turned and said "We should search him in case he has any other surprises other than that kunai ". Taku bent down and began searching for other weapons when he had found none he turned and said "He's clean let's get him out to the village". Taku bent over and pulled the Kanabo out of his leg and handed it back to Migoto and said "Here you go now you get one side ill get the other".

Word count=225
Total word count=1425

18B rank mssion [Migoto] Empty Re: B rank mssion [Migoto] Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:41 pm

Migoto Tenshi

Migoto Tenshi

D-rank
Spoiler:
Well Takumi voted to keep the kid, that actually surprised him. He know Takumi was a bit sadistic. Well as were most Shinobi once they tasted battle. But that was genuinely surprising.The kid had agreed and Takumi had handed Migoto back his weapon, which he cleaned the blood off before sheathing."That's surprising Takumi, I thought you would have killed the kid. Your not going soft on me are you?", Migoto said with a smirk. Well the mission was a blood bath as he had though it would be, but it was a successful blood bath. He was satisfied with the whole outcome of the mission, no one was hurt; on his side anyway. At least they didn't have to bury the bodies though, that was a job reserved for the townsfolk.

Grabbing one side og the punk he would count it down,"Alright..one...two...three."With that he would haul up the coward and bring him to Iwa. Personally, if Migoto was him, he would have chose to die there. The torture squad in Iwa can be very.....resourceful.

19B rank mssion [Migoto] Empty Re: B rank mssion [Migoto] Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:47 pm

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
Taku laughed a bit when he asked if he was going soft taku said "No i am not going soft he is just more valuable to use alive than he would be dead". Taku got in the boys face to scare him a little and said "It is harder to extract info from a dead body ". Taku then got under the boy's other arm and lifted him up and began to carry him with the help of Migo to the iwa interrogation Corps. When the arrived they handed the boy off and the head interrogator thanked them.

Word count=103
Total word count=1528

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.