You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kizashi

Kizashi

D-rank
Syekren was approaching the Tsumi Sand Grounds, his eyes cast straight ahead. He was dressed for training today, not wearing his normal jacket, instead just his shinobi net-shirt. He also wore his normal black shinobi tights and shinobi sandals. His head band was upon his forehead, tied around tightly with the middle sash part pulled back over the man's head, holding his hair back. His violet eyes had purpose in them, the Uchiha was going to become stronger so that no one would be able to defeat him. He wanted people to know the name of Syekren and for that to happen he would need to train a LOT more. So he would and as he finally reached the tsumi sand grounds, he stretched readying himself for training. His feet dug into the dirt as he parted his legs, turning his right foot to point forwards, while his left foot point to his left. His right arm bent at a ninety degree angle, turning to the left only thirty degrees in front of his body. His left arm pulled back to have his forearm rest against his hip just below the wrist while his left hand balled into a fist, his wrist pointed up towards his armpit.

There were numerous dummies on the training grounds and Syekren looked around at the seven or eight nearest him. He pulled himself to crouch, straining his calf muscles slightly before allowing himself to burst forth, blurring in speed a bit as he rushed the first of the dummies. His fists pulled back and went into the dummy, cracking and breaking the wood within the straw bodies, with a flurry of quick punches. He moved to the second, turning quickly and bringing his leg around to sweep across the dummy's head, kicking it off. He brought his leg to kick it twice more in the body, breaking it off of its stand and sending it flying. The uchiha turned, running towards two close together, moving his fists to one of the faces in a flurry of punches once more, then pretending as if the other had swung, he ducked and grabbed its arm, ripping upwards. He had pulled it out of the ground, swinging it into the other dummy with enough force to shatter the wood within both of them, the pieces falling to the ground in a messy and broken heap.

Syekren quietly watched the other dummies,thinking silently. He was still a genin but he did have some of his clan's jutsu he could use. He saw that the remaining closest dummies were rather close together so he formulated an idea and grinned to himself. He formed the tiger handseal, breathing in deeply, air in his lungs and throat. He then infused his chakra within the air, pushing it back up quickly and letting it out in the form of a giant fireball. The fireball traveled the ten feet to the group of dummies, encasing them in the fire, burning the straw that would be poking out of the burlap part of the dummies quickly, spreading to the burlap and then eventually the wood. It didn't take long before the flames ate away at the dummies, burning them to nothing but ash. Once the flames died out, there were just piles of ash upon the ground, some of the sand had turned to glass. Syekren grinned to himself silently, turning to the rest of the dummies, trying to decided on which ones to do next. There were a few puppet masters training just a ways away and they regarded Syekren with awe. That fireball jutsu had impressed them, good.

He moved towards them, chuckling softly. "Would you mind getting your puppets to attack me? I need more practice with moving targets and not just ones standing there waiting for me to hit them." The puppeteers looked to each other then back to Syekren and nodded. There were three puppeteers and three puppets. This would be good for his training and the Uchiha smiled, readying himself quietly back within his normal stance. The first puppeteer sent his puppet out, and Syekren jumped above it, flipping over it and swinging his leg from the hip, roundhouse kicking the puppet away as it came back. The other two puppeteers laughed until the first got angry and barked at them to join and so they did."Three against one isn't fair..You need more." He laughed and quickly prepared himself for the oncoming attacks, watching each with his trained eyes, awaiting any movement. And it came soon, the puppets flying at him all at once, regardless of what might happen. Syekren had planned for this and prepared himself. He gathered chakra within his hands, preparing to use another jutsu.

Syekren formed the chakra in his hands into flames, giving his hands a flaming look. With this he clenched his fist, his body blurring out of sight, running to the puppets. His speed had been increased by his jutsu and he used it. His right fist flew into the body of the first puppet, then he unleashed a flurry of punches into its abdomen, after a few short moments it blew apart from the damage. Syekren turned, raining up his fists as the puppets came in, blocking them quietly. His fist then pushed into both puppet's 'faces' and then reached around to the back of their heads, pulling them forth to slam them together, shattering the heads. The puppeteers grumbled about their poor puppets, coming to collect the bits left over and taking them away from the training grounds. Syekren shrugged, continuing his training. He went back to the dummies, punching and kicking them with his flaming fists. He burned and seared the dummies to ash or just gave them slight damage. He was hammering the head of one dummy, then smashed its head betweens his hands, looking around for another person to train with, his flaming fists clenching.

120/150:

Training Raiton and Taijutsu Wordcount:

Kizashi

Kizashi

D-rank
The Uchiha sighed, finding that no one else would be coming and he noticed that a few of the village's chuunin were hanging around the Training Grounds and he smirked. He moved over to them, and smacked one of them without a word and moved back as the others tried to grab him. He smirked, giving the come on gesture towards them, watching as all three rushed him, two of them bearing swords, the other bearing a large warhammer. Oh this was going to be fun, definitely. He chuckled as one man with a sword swung at his torso. With his great speed, he moved away from the strike quickly, bringing his fists into the man's stomach multiple times. Then moving back once more as another sword swung past his face, into the ground. These guys weren't very nice. He chuckled at his own thought, as he had been the one to attack them. Quietly, his fists came to the face of the warhammer-wielder, one after the other multiple times. He then brought his fist back, and pushed with all his strength to the jaw of the warhammer guy, knocking him clean out cold. He smirked at the others who came at him with their swords swinging. He dodged and ducked as needed, moving his hands to block the strikes and push them back. He had grabbed the hands of each male to block their strikes, burning their hands so they dropped their swords. Soon the flames on his hands died out and he chuckled, giving them the comeon gesture to come once more to attack him. The two looked a each other, as if trying to figure out who should attack first or who should do what. Whether they should run off, or stay and fight. It seemed a hard decision.

Eventually they attempted once more to attack him and he dodged their strikes easily. He was sighing at this point at it was beginning to get boring a this point. He shook his head, moving his knee into the first one's stomach. Then pulled him up by his arm,twisting his hip and throwing him into the other man, watching them crash into each other and then into the ground. He shook his head, watching them stand back up, collect their buddy and weapons, then run off away from the Uchiha Genin, who looked on plainly shaking his head. How was it that three chuunin were afraid of one genin? He shook his head silently and turned back to the remaining dummies that were scattered over the rest of he field. He supposed he could do without live training partners and just deal with the dummies once more. He shook his head again moved his body forth, picking up a few of the dummies from the ground, moving them a bit. After a couple of minutes had had moved twenty or so dummies in the center of the Training grounds. He smirked, walking around and looking at the handiwork he had just done. Quietly he walked away, looking back for a second then turning and crouching to prepare himself to readily attack and destroy his objectives. He smirked, then launched his body forth, towards the dummies, making his move to swing his leg forth onto the first one, snapping the wood that held its head on, and pushed his body to twist, spin kicking another and another, doing this a few times to more than just the one dummy. Eventually he had six headless dummies, falling to the ground after his hits knocked them over. It was boring but at least he was training himself.

He looked back to the remaining fourteen dummies, thinking for a moment. How to proceed, he was not even half way done with his training but he knew that if he drug it out too long there would not be much left to do. Sadly, he moved his body to sprint at the dummies once more, his fists flurring into the the dummies' bodies. He crushed and broke the wooden stakes and burlap ripped against his fists. He was ripping through them rather quickly and he was soon down to just seven, and he continued to move towards the remainder of the dummies, flipping around them and slamming his heels into the top of three of them, ankle dropping their wooden cores to shards and splinters, watching them break and fall to the ground in heaps. His fists came around and he used his momentum by twisting at the waist, punching with all his strength. This would send the four remaining dummies into the air flying a few feet back as he hit each of them. His body blurred as he dashed, kicking them back towards where they'd flown from with enough force to splinter the wood. They all hit the ground face and back first, unable to be stood up once more and the Uchiha genin sighed, wiping sweat from his brow slowly. He would need more training dummies or someone else to train with. There were no more dummies or people in sight and he was almost close to giving up, but he couldn't he needed to finish his training. He sighed, getting down into a push up posiition, quietly doing sixty of them, then switched into the sit up position doing sixty of those as well. He would become stronger if it killed him no matter what he had to do. He sighed, stretching after finishing his push ups and sit up, continuing to look around for something or someone to train with or against. He still had a lot of work to do and he was running out of options. The male uchiha sighed again, sitting quietly upon the ground and crossing his legs. He calmly began to meditate, closing his eyes and channeling his chakra through his body. He concentrated on the flow of his chakra, stopping himself from concentrating it and starting once more to get a better feel of it. sitting in his spot.

Wordcount: 2020/4000

Kizashi

Kizashi

D-rank
Syekren sighed a bit, concentrating his chakra once more. He then opened his eyes and stood up, noticing the puppeteers from earlier were back, with backup. Three puppeteers had managed to find two taijutsu users, a ninjutsu user, and four katana wielders, all ready to attack the Genin Uchiha for destroying their companions' puppets. It seemed they thought if they attacked in force and numbers then they would be able to defeat the uchiha. Syekren shook his head, readying himself to fight the mass of people. He was the fastest one here at least, and he would not be defeated any time soon. So once the ninjutsu user breathed in deeply, his body had already blurred, moving to the front of him, smashing into his ribs with hard fists. Syekren then turned and kicked the man in his diaphragm, causing him to lose his breath and choke on his jutsu. After which he fell, coughing a bit while Syekren dodged a few katana strikes, jumping into the air, flipping back and away from his attackers, shaking his head as he laughed. "You guys definitely aren't fast enough to kill me yet."With that he pushed his form towards those who wielded katanas, weaving between them as they swung. He pushed his fists into their stomach, jaws and ribs, causing momentus damage to each of them. He continued to flit between them, then kicked once in the stomach, pushing him back into his buddies, all of them landing in a heap. The taijutsu user rushed him at this point, moving to kick and punch him accordingly. There were two of them trying to attack the Uchiha and he merely dodged and ducked, laughing at them. He then brought his leg up, knocking his foot into the face of the first Taijutsu user, knocking him out and to the ground, while he then spun and kicked the other across the jaw, watching him fly back a few feet. The uchiha shook his head laughing at them.

After a few minutes they got back up and collected their buddies, running off. Swearing that one day they would have revenge. And the uchiha quietly chuckled. He then moved back to his position, sitting upon the ground beginning to meditate once more. Soon, an old man from the village had approached him and stepped in front of him, looking down at the young uchiha."That was quite impressive for a genin. How did you get to that point in your strength young man?" Hearing the old man speak, the Uchiha opened his eyes and looked up, tilting his head. "As an Uchiha my father believed that no matter what I was to be one of the strongest shinobi in the village. And so, I have trained day in and day out to become the strongest I can be. Why is it that you ask this?" The male watched his old companion, tilting his head. He was quite confused as to why someone older would approach him. Especially after his fights with the other ninja having just taken place. "I came to see how good an Uchiha really was and to tell you, you can always learn more. What are you out here to train in any case?"

"My raiton element, and my Taijutsu." The Uchiha replied, watching the man. This was quite strange for someone to approach him randomly while he was training. He shrugged a bit and looked at the man as he began to speak once more. "Ah I see, there is something to know of the Raiton element. It can be used in some cases to start fires, as well as paralyze your opponents. But Taijutsu is something special in itself. With speed and strength augmented, you can cause more damage and do more than someone normally would be able to with doing regular strikes. Tell me, how much do you know about Taijutsu?" Syekren had been listening quietly and attentively while the old man spoke, committing it all to memory. When he asked what the Uchiha knew of taijutsu he had to think for a second.

"Well most of my jutsu are Taijutsu I have developed. Other than that I have a few ninjutsu that I use. Some of my jutsu have to deal with my raiton element though." He looked back at the old man as he had looked away to think for a moment and waited patiently on what the man would say. The old man stroked his beard quietly for a moment, deap in thought. He then smiled and looked down at Syekren."That seems alright, but now that you are trying to learn more I am certain you can tell that there is always more to learn. That being said, let me show you something interesting." With that, the old man quietly focused raiton chakra into his hand, running it up and down his arm."This is Raiton: Genzai no mahi. Or Paralyzing current. It is a taijutsu I developed to deal with those who got too close." With that, the old man turned to a dummy, picking it up and setting it into the ground. He then clenched his fist, and pointed at the dummy. Arcing bolts of lightning came from his fist, hitting the dummy. It caused flames to start on the burlap and broke some of the wood around the area it hit. The old man chuckled and turned back to the young uchiha, stopping the generating of raiton chakra into his fist and nodded a bit towards the damage. "It's quite the powerful jutsu, once you are strong enough to learn it. It is normally reserved for chuunin and special jounin, but I am sure someone like you would have no problem learning it."

The old man then made handseals and pooled water in his mouth, spitting it onto the burning dummy. "The only problem being you have to be able to use B-Rank Taijutsu and Raiton element. Once you can do that, I shall teach you this jutsu." The old man smiled at him and nodded a bit. Syekren smiled as well, looking at the sky a bit. "I'd love for you to teach me sometime old man. But for now, I need to continue my training. And meditation is a good form of training, yes?" The old man nodded, and sat beside Syekren, crossing his own legs and closing his eyes. Quietly he meditated with the young Uchiha, and they sat there, humming "Ohm" softly, channeling their chakra and the younger man learning more control over his.

Wordcount: 3156/4000

Kizashi

Kizashi

D-rank
Soon the two would stop meditating and smile. Each old and young generations had found the perfect balance between training and meditation. The two would stand slowly and turn to face each other, the young male shaking the old man's hand quietly. "You know you're quite the skilled shinobi already. What is your name child?" Syekren smiled as the man complimented him and when his hand was released. He then chuckled and looked back up at the sky. "Syekren Uchiha. Nice to meet you." The old man chuckled a bit and nodded to the other male. He was quite an interesting fellow, to be sure. He had shown Syekren a new jutsu, and promised to teach it to him once he got stronger. It was nice to see that some people could still be nice and decent when it came down to it. The uchiha then looked back to the old man as he began to speak, tilting his head a bit. "I myself am called Hirota Amatagutski. I was known as one of the strongest ninja in this village, and was the captain of the Kage's ANBU Ops force. But then, I got older and needed to take time to myself and retire. Those were the days though." The old man sighed blissfully as he thought back to his youth, leaving the young Uchiha to watch him quietly. He was simply going to leave, and let the old man relive his bliss but that would have been completely rude and uncalled for after all the old man had done for him so far. And all that the old man would do for him in the future. He sighed a bit, and decided to wait patiently for the old man to come back to earth.

"Oh I'm sorry lad! I completely spaced out there. I should get home to get some sleep. Rest up and train more won't you?" Syekren chuckled, watching the old man walk back off in the distance, towards a large mass of huts. The male sighed, shaking his head a bit and chuckling. Some people these days were strange, but he definitely enjoyed the man's company. Watching the man disappear into the distance gave Syekren some perspective on what he wanted to do with his shinobi career. "ANBU huh..I wonder what it would take to become one of those.." The Uchiha spoke quietly to himself, rubbing his chin in thought. If he could not become Kazekage, then ANBU would be a good choice too. He quietly then turned, to look back at all the damage caused to the training grounds and dummies by him and the others who had fallen victim to his fists. He then stared at the dummy the old man had hit with is own technique, setting it on fire and then putting said fire out. Naturally as an uchiha, he would never be able to use Suiton, but why would he want to put any fires out? As far as he was concerned, if he caught someone on fire, they would burn to death. That would not be his problem either.

The male looked over the field one last time before turning and walking off of the grounds. He was headed home now, after a long day of training and he was ready for a well-deserved nap. He thought he had earned it after how hard he had trained that day. The sun was setting slowly behind a the high dunes of sand. It was getting late and the Uchiha was making his way home. He reached his front door, opening it quietly, and slipping inside. His parents were already getting ready for bed and he silently slipped past them into his room, shutting the door. He stripped down quietly to his boxers, moving into the bed. He sat there for a moment, thinking on everything the old man had said. It was all so much to take in at first, but Syekren knew eventually he'd be able to understand it and with a bit of training her would be able to fully grasp everything about it. And perhaps even become the Kazekage or an ANBU operative. He laid in his bed, pulling the covers over him. He looked up at the ceiling of his room, smiling to himself. His eyes would slowly close, his breathing becoming deeper and slower. In his mind came the images of all that he had accomplished and done today. The fighting, the speeds he had reached, and the meditation that he had undergone to channel his chakra better. The old man's words repeated over and over in his mind, telling him over and over what he must do. He had to become a stronger shinobi, this much was true. He was going to show the entire village that as an Uchiha he was naturally powerful, but as himself, he could become even stronger than that. And he would be stronger than that, no matter what would happen. It was all he could do anymore just to survive, but the young shinobi wanted to do more than just that. This is what he thought of as the young, restless shinobi finally fell into a well-deserved deep and relaxing slumber, to awaken later.

Wordcount: 4000/4000

~Training Complete~

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.