You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Killing Time in Iwa (Migoto / No Kill) Empty Killing Time in Iwa (Migoto / No Kill) Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:05 pm

Alessi

Alessi

D-rank
Alessi started her day pretty much like any other. She woke up to a bright shine seeping in from the window. The light itself didn't wake her. Her mind just woke her up on its own. Feeling rather well rested, she hopped out of bed and headed downstairs still wearing her night clothes. It was kind of obvious she was a bit tired. After all, she did do some heavy reading the night before. Alessi grabbed a quick bite to eat before going back upstairs and changing into some fresh clothes. It must have been a bit early considering her parents weren't awake yet. After a memorized routine of fixing her hair and taking care of some other hygiene related actions, she went outside and took a deep breath. Something was a bit off about this morning though. Normally, Alessi carried around a book of medical jutsus, practices, and all kinds of facts regarding the practice of medicine. There wasn't a book in sight. She was going out to explore Iwa. Maybe meet a new face or catch up with some not so new faces. With a grin, she was off with a cheery bound in each step. Alessi had one thought in mind. She was going to enjoy the day, no matter where it took her.

2Killing Time in Iwa (Migoto / No Kill) Empty Re: Killing Time in Iwa (Migoto / No Kill) Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:51 pm

Migoto Tenshi

Migoto Tenshi

D-rank
Gahh, the sun was up and shining in his face. It was a terrible reminder of the hours he spent out gazing at the cosmos.It was a nice night, full of philosophical conundrums. He often wondered how a human being can go to bed laying straight on ones back, and wake up like he went through an exorcism. But he put the question in the back of his mind. To day was going to be a good day and he had errands to run.

Getting up out of his bed clad only in his boxers he went through the normal routine. Eat, shower, brush teeth, clothe, and finally say bye to his parents and walk out of the door. The sun shone high in the sky and hurt Migoto's eyes, requiring him to squint for a bit.Walking down the block he started off towards the market district.

3Killing Time in Iwa (Migoto / No Kill) Empty Re: Killing Time in Iwa (Migoto / No Kill) Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:00 pm

Alessi

Alessi

D-rank
Alessi's feet seemed to just walk wherever they wanted to. They didn't know which direction they were heading. All they did was just simply "go". It was almost like they had a mind of their own. Not really, Alessi just liked to think so as she wandered about. Her constant wandering eventually brought her deeper into Iwa's streets. With that, her feet turned her right into the busyness of the market. Her eyes widened at all of the wares that were being sold. Some of the items on display caught her attention almost instantly. Of course it was mainly the jewelry that peaked her interest, but some of it was food and miscellaneous attire. Alessi happened to have a bit of ryo in her pocket, so she quickly came to the decision that she would have to gander at all of the wares being sold. In her search, she was paying little attention to her surroundings and focused more on what was in front of her.

4Killing Time in Iwa (Migoto / No Kill) Empty Re: Killing Time in Iwa (Migoto / No Kill) Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:31 pm

Migoto Tenshi

Migoto Tenshi

D-rank
Turning into the market district, he was immediately met with the raised voices and the crowd of shoppers. They all went about there business, not discriminating against who they conversed with. It was a nice treat to witness the coexisting of so many people. Kinda gave him a warm fuzzy feeling, nahh that was probably just the sun.

Turning into the blacksmiths stand he was greeted by a very different scene. The smell of smoke and the dryness of the air almost gagged him. But he braved on and found the black smith bent over his work. Banging on a piece of red-hot metal, fresh from the furnace. Tapping the smith on the shoulder he gave him a folded note. Giving the note a read he let out a hardy laugh. "Take ya long to think this up boy? Its a clever one, ill get on it as soon as i have time."

Thanking the blacksmith he left his cottage making a sharp turn and running into a blonde headed girl.Oh, sorry i didn't see ya there..... Alessi, how are ya?"

5Killing Time in Iwa (Migoto / No Kill) Empty Re: Killing Time in Iwa (Migoto / No Kill) Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:42 pm

Alessi

Alessi

D-rank
Alessi had been so caught up with the variety of interesting object that she didn't even notice Migoto through her stand hopping. With a sudden bump, she tripped backwards for a second and seemed to lose her balance for a few seconds. Flailing her arms around, she regained a foothold on the ground and stood up straight. Looking up, she saw a rather familiar face. It was Migoto, one of her teammates. She could tell it was him just by his height. Alessi was a bit short compared to most of the people in her squad. Migoto had her beat by about a half foot. Rubbing the back of her head in embarrassment, she tried to smile to cover it up. "Hi Migo! I'm doing pretty good. Sorry about the bump... I was busy looking at some stuff." It wasn't a very awkward moment, but Alessi definitely had her mind recognize it as such. Not a really good way to start off a conversation. "What are you doing in the market? Running errands?"

Migoto Tenshi

Migoto Tenshi

D-rank
After also apologizing for the bump he decided to strike up the rest of the conversation."Yeah, i had to place an order at the blacksmith's shop. Something super cool for later." Migoto smirked at the thought of his treat he would have. Well Alessi was a nice enough girl, and he did't have anything to do. Maybe she would want to hang out."So, since i got nothing better to do. Mind if i accompany you?"

7Killing Time in Iwa (Migoto / No Kill) Empty Re: Killing Time in Iwa (Migoto / No Kill) Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:40 pm

Alessi

Alessi

D-rank
Alessi grinned and nodded once. "Well I'm not really doing much, just sort of walking around, seeing what I can find." She took a step past Migoto to continue further into the market. Glancing over once to make sure that her teammate was still close by, she would either quicken or slow her pace depending on where he was. After thinking for a bit, she tilted her head slightly and asked a quick question. "Hey Migo, do you think I should get a weapon...? I already use the chakra scalpels... but I think I need something else..." This question mainly came up since they were in front of the blacksmith when they bumped into each other.

Migoto Tenshi

Migoto Tenshi

D-rank
"Well, to use a weapon. It needs to complement your fighting style. You just need one that fits you."Migoto flashed a quick smile and started to walk." I am starting to fancy picking a Yari as a weapon. It creates distance from your target, all the while giving you reach." He had no where else to go so he might as well accompany her. "So, ya heading to anywhere else?"

9Killing Time in Iwa (Migoto / No Kill) Empty Re: Killing Time in Iwa (Migoto / No Kill) Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:29 pm

Alessi

Alessi

D-rank
Alessi nodded once when Migoto mentioned the information about how a weapon should compliment a fighting style. The thing with her was, she didn't really know her fighting style. She knew she was a medic and that was priority number one, but her taijutsu was just as good as her medical ninjutsu, if not, better. Shrugging her shoulders up, the thought of a weapon drifted off.

Looking over at Migo once more, he asked her a quick question. "I don't really know what I'm doing or where I'm going..." Pausing for a moment, Alessi began to looked around and think of what to do next. "I might go down to the hotsprings... or maybe Gisei Lake... I don't know..."

10Killing Time in Iwa (Migoto / No Kill) Empty Re: Killing Time in Iwa (Migoto / No Kill) Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:36 pm

Migoto Tenshi

Migoto Tenshi

D-rank
The hotsprings? he hadn't been there in a few weeks, it would be heaven to go there." Well the hotsprings is quite the place,"Migoto started." Ya know i wouldn't mind going there, used to be my favorite place until i got so busy." The hot springs where indeed his favorite place. Migoto used to spend hours there until his skin looked like a prune. The water was so warm and titillating that he just couldn't muster the might to leave. "So, what do ya say? The springs?"

11Killing Time in Iwa (Migoto / No Kill) Empty Re: Killing Time in Iwa (Migoto / No Kill) Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:00 pm

Alessi

Alessi

D-rank
With a smile, she stood up next to Migo and looked up at him. Finally something interesting happening today. She was starting to get the feeling that if she didn't have anything to do for the day, she would be forced to go home and be bored. Not too much fun sitting around all day and relaxing. Though... they were going to the hotsprings after all... and people normally go there to relax. With a quick nod she responded back."Alrighty then. Guess I have something to do now." After taking a step forward, she matched herself with Migo and started to walk, hoping that her teammate would join her in the walk to the springs. Alessi was definitely in a cheery mood now. Her smile said it all.

((Move to Hotsprings?))

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.