You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Big Ball?[Training/Private] Empty Big Ball?[Training/Private] Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:20 am

Tatsuya Taosu

Tatsuya Taosu

D-rank
[This thread I will be training Fire Style: Great Fireball Jutsu (火遁・豪火球の術 ~ Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu). This thread will cover 1,000 words over the course of several posts. Enjoy]

I had met my squad not to long ago and after meeting them I desires to improve. They were going to grow up to be strong shinobi, I would do everything in my power to make sure of that, but in the mean time I needed to raise my own power so that if I led a group of Chunnins, which I was sure they would all become, then I had to show them that I wasn't their sensei just because of rank. I had to prove myself in their eyes. First though, I had to prove myself in my own eyes.

Being of a sun worshiping clan and a clan known primarily for their fire style which genin proved to show up Special Jounin, I knew I had to elaborate more on my fire techniques. This required for me to train in a somewhat safe environmental where I would not burn others, because if I accidentally killed a few people because of training my fire jutsus, that would surely look bad on any record I had, it would even probably land me in Athos's Keep.

[188/1000]

2Big Ball?[Training/Private] Empty Re: Big Ball?[Training/Private] Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:32 am

Tatsuya Taosu

Tatsuya Taosu

D-rank
After a few moments of thought, thinking of all the area in the village which would be the safest to practice, I made my decision. The high battle plateau served everything I needed. It was very high, away from a lot of civilization due to height. It had a large area for me to jump around and focus my chakra, and it was close to the sun. The less risk of harming another the better, as I saw it. I made sure all of my kunai were with me, as well as my fifty feet of wire. It was all the gear I had currently so I didn't really mind carrying it around, it was not like it all weighed a ton and would get in the way of any of my battles. Plus it was always good to be prepared if a dire situation were to hit the village.

I arrived at the high battle plateau and to my luck, it was empty. Perfect in my eyes, I couldn't have asked for more truly. Well maybe if I found a million ryo laying on the ground but that's just so I wouldn't have to work for money and just work for the mission, not having to worry about pay. Either way the area was empty and the entire three hundred fifty by two-hundred fifty feet area was under my control. I walked towards the middle. It was still an early morning so I didn't really worry about running into someone else. If anything I would just have to re-direct a fire technique, or if it was a damsel in distress, then save her.

[461/1000]

3Big Ball?[Training/Private] Empty Re: Big Ball?[Training/Private] Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:47 am

Tatsuya Taosu

Tatsuya Taosu

D-rank
As I got roughly towards the middle of the entire plateau I put my hands together in a tiger seal, with my feet together, and I closed my eyes. I stood there channeling my chakra through my body, feeling my fire chakra course through my veins. Unlike some people I knew what element of chakra I had without ever having to take the paper test. The paper test that when a special type of paper was put in your hand you would see how it would react to you and the reaction would show your primary element. Mine was obvious from birth. It was almost like a dominate genetic trait in the Taosu clan.

After a moment of channeling the fire chakra in my system I began to weave quick hand signs. This was a practice jutsu for the one I wanted to try next. I knew they were both quite similar, especially in rank. The one I wanted to try was just one large ball of fire compared to the phoenix flower which is just multiple weaker fireballs. Either way they were both of the same rank so I should be able to get it down quite quickly. Both being a chunnin leveled jutsu. "Fire Style: Phoenix Fire Jutsu (火遁・鳳仙火の術 ~ Katon: Hōsenka no Jutsu)" I said, putting my hands towards my mouth and then unleashing many fireballs into the open area, away from the entrance of the plateau.

[708/1000]

235/250 Chakra:

4Big Ball?[Training/Private] Empty Re: Big Ball?[Training/Private] Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:18 am

Tatsuya Taosu

Tatsuya Taosu

D-rank
I watched the many balls of fire exit my mouth, soaring through the air to their maximum distance. The fire balls had nothing to really hit other than the oxygen and anything else floating in the air, on a molecular level anyways. I put my hands back into a tiger hand seal, the hand seal formed in the center of my body axis and towards my chest. This next jutsu would prove whether I was truly able to use my knowledge of katon to create the bigger version. I began to weave the hand signs, using no chakra however. I simply began to weave the hand signs, over and over again.

I trained weaving the hand signs. It started slow at first but the speed I weaved was quickly improving. I didn't want to try the jutsu without knowing that my body knew what hand seals to use. Hand seals were highly important to a jutsu, messing up the hand seal would most likely cause a failure in jutsu and a failure like that in a battle could throw the user off and give the enemy an advantage, that couldn't be allowed.

A few more times of me weaving the hand seals and I stopped. I was now confident in my ability. I weaved the seals now, actually putting chakra into these though. The hand seals were complete and I spoke the jutsu, quickly taking a deep breath in. This was the time to see if I had achieved my goal. "Fire Style: Great Fireball Jutsu (火遁・豪火球の術 ~ Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu)" I said,before taking the breath in. I felt the chakra condense in my lungs, it was just as I needed it to be. I then spewed out the large fireball and blasted it straight into the air. I watched as it escaped my mouth and traveled upwards into the air, never to hit anything. It was gone. I was able to use the new jutsu. I smiled as I walked off the plateau. I needed to buy some more equipment. I had gotten some ideas.

[1057/1000]
[Jutsu Training Complete]

220/250 Chakra:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.