You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Couple Problem [Kumo - D ranked mission] Empty Couple Problem [Kumo - D ranked mission] Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:43 am

Binsu

Binsu

D-rank

Binsu had woken up that day, knowing he had a few missions to complete that day and that his time in which to do them was limited. Today, he had to take on a mission called, ‘Couple Problems’. Apparently, some couple in Kumogakure were having issues with each other and needed help. Why the Raikage would make such a task a noteworthy mission was beyond Binsu, but he believed that a mission was a mission. He had a goal, one he had set for himself, by himself, that required him to complete a certain number of missions. He was a chuunin, yes, but he wasn’t as strong as a true, Chuunin ranked Shinobi. He lacked the combat experience and lacked to resources in order to be a be a successful aspect of his village. He was determined in fulfilling his dreams of one day serving his village with great importance, but in order to get to the top, we all must start at the bottom. Binsu, was at the bottom, but he had so much hope that he could almost taste his dreams. His future was shining bright, and he hoped it’d stay that way. One way of making sure that that happens was getting stronger, and getting stronger included doing missions, such as the one he was going to tackle on today.

Binsu made his way through the streets of Kumogakure. He passed by various houses, only going to stop at the address that was written in his ninja mission scroll. Finally, after searching for about one and a half hours, he found the exact address he was looking for. He walked up to the door and knocked three times, before standing a few steps back and waiting for someone to answer his knock. Soon enough, a man came to the door and greeted Binsu, shortly before inviting him inside their home. ”Thanks for coming, Binsu, we could use your help,” explained the man, before he called his wife to meet them in the living room. After they all sat down, Binsu switched his gaze between the man and the woman a few times, before finally saying, ”So, what are your names?” The woman quickly answered before the man could even open his mouth, and said, ”My name is Naomi, and this is my dead-beat husband Daisuke.” When he heard this, the man was quick to respond to the woman’s poor introduction of him, and quickly shot back his response, saying, ”Dead-beat? Heh, I wouldn’t expect any less childish behaviour from a woman as stubborn as you.” At this point, the man and the woman were now exchanging negative judgements of each other, be they true or not, simply to put the other down. It wasn’t a good start to things, though Binsu wasn’t about to give up on the task as of yet.

”Ok, enough. You two need to get along, you’re adults for heaven’s sake, act like it,” boasted Binsu. The couple stopped bickering, and began to listen to what Binsu had to say to them, still exchanging icy looks with one another from time to time. Binsu, after the two had stopped talking, went on in saying, ”Good. Now, tell me, what is the problem here?”[/b]. Binsu realized his mistake just as he had asked the two that question. Quickly before the two started competing with each other and telling Binsu their own side of the story, Binsu interrupted their tie to respond and said, ”…and I only want the answer from Naomi, to start off with. Daisuke, you can tell me your side of the story after her.” The woman was smiling; she obviously liked the idea of her telling her side of the story first. The guy looked annoyed, but decided to go on with the idea. The woman began to say, ”Well, my husband here didn’t bother to get e anything for our anniversary yesterday.” Binsu nodded, before asking the man for his side of the story. ”Well, I was going to get her something, but then I forgot the gift I had bought her at the shop, but she doesn’t believe me.” Binsu nodded a couple of times, before asking the two, ”Ok, so, what date is your anniversary again?” and the two answered at the same time, ”25th of March.” Binsu thought to himself for a while, before stating to the two, ”But yesterday wasn’t the 25th of March, yesterday was the 20th of March, so you still have time till your anniversary.” Binsu had told a lie, but he needed to do something in order to complete the mission. The couple looked at each other smiles, before hugging each other and apologising to one another. Binsu bid the two fare well, and then returned to the Raikage’s office that day to claim his reward.

{Wordcount: 819/600}

[Exit Thread]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.