You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Yuriko

Yuriko

D-rank
Mission name: Couple problems
Mission rank: D
Objective: Resolve a couple’s difficulties.
Reward: 70 ryo
Mission description: A couple is having issues with each other, neighbours are tired of the bickering so needs someone to make them either break up or make up.

Mission details: Once you arrive, you may decide what problem(s) the couples are experiencing, you can advise them on how to deal with it, you can give them bad or good advice and you might even end up making them resolve their problem(s) or break them up. Do whatever that makes you scream rainbows.

People
Spoiler:
Name: Naomi Saitou
General Appearance: http://s1.zerochan.net/Awakusu.Akane.240.597059.jpg
Personality: Temperamental and stubborn.
Motivations: To win the conflict
Fears: Losing, admitting that she is at fault
Other: N/A

Name: Daisuke Saitou
General Appearance: [url=http://s2.zerochan.net/Kaburagi.T..Kotetsu.240.642116.jpg
Personality: Laid-back, not much of a touchy-feely guy and indifferent to most things.]http://s2.zerochan.net/Kaburagi.T..Kotetsu.240.642116.jpg
Personality: Laid-back, not much of a touchy-feely guy and indifferent to most things.[/url]
Motivations: To win the conflict
Fears: Losing, admitting that he is at fault
Other: N/A

It been nearly two whole days since Yuriko Yamamoto graduated  from Kumogakure's ninja academy. One of the first things the young genin was to leave the home of her abusive father. No longer was did she had to live in fear of her father, she was her own person now, old enough to be living on her own! But now Yuriko Yamamoto was facing a new problem, she had no money to rent an apartment or to buy a place to live at. Over the past two days, Yuriko wandered the streets, living off the land and sleep under the starts. It wasn't easy for a fresh genin but to her it was worth it. She do anything to stay away from the monster of her father.

Yuriko put her thoughts to the side as she read her mission scroll. The mission was somewhat shocking to her, the mission said the she had to make the couple, get back together or make them to break up. Ethier way, the mission will be consider a success. It clearly stated in the report that the neighbors are tried of her the couple constant fighting and arguing. "That's not something you see everyday for a mission. At least it will put some ryo into my pocket." With a small yawn, Yuriko put the mission scroll back into her pants' pocket and headed into the direction of couple house.

When Yuriko got herself into that neighborhood the couple was living in, she already knew which one was the house they were in. That noise of shouting and arguing was just pissing her off, Yuriko silently cruse to herself for nothing bring ear plugs, their shouting was really hurting her ears at the moment.  As Yuriko got closer to the door, she knock on the door and waited for any reply. She didn't got any so she knock on the door again and still nothing. With a sigh, Yuriko kick open the door and walk inside of the house. The couple turned silent and kept staring for some moments. Was they checking her out, Yuriko had to admit that the older woman was attractive. She wouldn't mind getting some alone time with her. Yuriko shook her head to get rid of those perverted thoughts she had a mission to do. "Sorry about that but I'm Yuriko Yamamoto and I was sent to here to solve your problems. So let get to problem solving!" Yuriko clapped her hands together and motioned for the husband to go first. With a yawn and slight stretch. The Husband began to speak. "She always nagging and yelling at me. I'm not going to lie I wish I could put a muzzle on her....I mean..........." Before he could finish his statement
The wife interrupted him, with yelling, only proving the point that her husband made. "If your were so lazy and actually do something once in your life, I wouldn't have to yell! idiotic bum." The husband face plam himself and groan. "You see what I mean? With the yelling!" His wife attempt to hit him on the side of his head but Yuriko stop her by walking up behind her and wrapping her arms the wife. "Clam down, Please. I think it would be in the interest of both you to break up. You two are two different from each other." The two older people look at each and nodded their heads in agreement, they knew the love between them was gone. "Yeah, I'm out of here, Your too much of woman for me" The husband shrug as he pack his bags and left the house, leaving his former wife and Yuriko together. "My name is Naomi and I thank you Yuriko for your help." Naomi noticed how Yuriko was still holding her and sighed happily as she relaxed in Yuriko's embrace, with a playful smile Naomi faced Yuriko and took a quick glance at her. The younger woman was cutie and she gave off a kind and submissive arua which she found quite attractive. "Hey Yuriko, can you stay for a cup of coffee? I just want to thank you." She never had coffee before, since she prefer sweet tasting drinks but it seem that Naomi was determined to thank her. With a smile Yuriko respond. "Sure. I don't have anything else to do." Unknowingly to Yuriko, Naomi was referring to something different. Yuriko has something more than coffee that day.

Word Count: 754 words

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.