You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Couple Mission [D-Rank - Kumo] Empty Couple Mission [D-Rank - Kumo] Thu May 30, 2013 11:46 pm

Rui

Rui

D-rank
"Why me?" Those were the first words out of Rui's mouth as he realized the task he was assigned to accomplish. We wondered why it was given to him of all people. People didn't like him, in fact they all seemed to hate him. Probably even the alley cats hated him as well. That would probably be better than dealing with the parameters assigned for the D-rank mission he was assigned to accomplish. "I thought the village had access to therapists." He mumbled to himself as he made his way to the house where he would have to deal with two individuals who were too thick headed on their own.

Arriving in front of the house, Rui had to resist the urge of groaning and hitting his forehead with the palm of his hand. They were already outside of their house, taking the quarrel outside, and somehow managed to get a small audience watching. Walking up to the man and woman, whose names he forgot - more like never looked at - Rui tried to intervene in to what one could only call babbling. "Umm, excu---" Nope, not even a full word in before he got cut off. "You know what?! I'm sick of it! All you do everyday is---" Well, at least Rui wasn't the only one cut off. "Well, at least I don't play with nail polish!" Now that, was interesting. Rui heard it. The husband heard it. The neighbors heard it. A grown man that plays with nail polish. Rui couldn't suppress his laughter as it came out. The quarreling couple turned to face him, with the husband, turning to face him with a calm face, but the aura around him certainly seemed to have a bit of anger. "What's so funny brat? Well, he certainly sound intimidating. Trying to stop his laughter, which took a second or two, Rui's face turned impassive as he realized what he had to do. "Oh right, I'm here because there were complaints about disturbing the neighborhood. Basically, I've been sent to solve the problem." The anger dissipated from the man, as he returned to what was a calm and compose aura. "Can we take this inside?" With a quick nod to the man's request, Rui followed a little bit behind the two.

The inside of their home could only be described as the 'result of an earthquake and hurricane'. To say it was a complete mess would be an understatement. Leading Rui through the mess, the couple entered the dining room, which seemed to be untouched compared to the rest of the house. "So, what is it exactly you two are fighting over?" All he had to do was find out the root of their problems and he could pose a solution for them. Then it would be up to them to either stay together or not. The wife, Noami, spoke up with bitterness within her voice, "This... this.. man continually uses all my make-up and doesn't put it back in its proper location." She had trouble making a distinction in whether to call him a man or not. Rui, however, resisted the urge of bursting out in laughter or face palming, whichever it was. "Well, wouldn't it just be easier if he buys his own so he could put it where ever he wants?" How could two grown individuals not come to that conclusion was beyond Rui's comprehension.

After minor murmuring coming from the two, they had come to the agreement that Rui gave them advice that would help them. To call it advice was clearly not the right word. All he really did was tell them a way to stop fighting. "If you don't mind me asking, why do you need make-up?" The man, Daisuke, got up and told Rui to follow him. Leading him to the front door, he gave Rui a slight nudge, pushing him out the door and quickly shutting it.

Word Count: 672/600
[Exit Thread]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.