View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Norokami Sakuko

Norokami Sakuko

D-rank
Mission
Spoiler:

People
Spoiler:

It’s another day in Kumogakure, the leaves are changing and like every season there is always unrest in the village. Some can be political unrest, academically unrest or even domestic unrest.

“No it’s YOUR fault you bird-brained buffoon!” shrieked a young housewife who screamed at her husband in anger. Her dark black wells filled with passion, but not the good kind.

The husband looks away from his reflection in the cafe’s window to lock eyes with his wife, he looks at her once and then quietly mummers “You have every right to be upset honey, but you might want to check the calendar.” Said the husband, a simple carpenter who makes his living selling and making carpets, his wife is a book seller. To the outside world they may look like a couple that will grow old together on the porch swing, but the truth is that they’re probably the kinkiest couple. Both of them have wandered into the dark side of sexual fantasies, both experimented things that society condemns.

The woman gave a snarky glare to her husband and purses her lips together into a scowl before answering “There is no such thing as PMS.” hissed the wife as she glared at her husband with mixed contempt and love. The husband rolled his eyes “Right, of course not. Whatever you say dear.” answered Daisuke with a certain sarcastic tone, he knew best to deny his wife but he’s pretty sure his wife monthly temper outbursts is to do with PMS. Naomi's mist dark eyes flared before finally folding her arms and looked away in a huff.

The older man lets out another weary sigh but exchanging looks with their young counselor- Sakumo. “Take no notice kid, my wife is very temperamental.” reassured the man as he grins apologetically.

Sakumo is pretty sure those ten minutes of corrupting his young naive mind are moments of innocence he will never get back.

“So...” started Sakumo awkwardly as he looked at the two people “You...are having issues with your...” the boy hesitated for a moment before spitting the words out. “Sex life?” questioned Sakumo as he blushed profoundly. He would rather not be here, being corrupted but the neighbours has kicked up a fuss and Sakumo must resolve their problem.
The couple looked at Sakumo as if they really can’t understand why he is blushing. Oh well, they don’t have kids of their own so if they traumatise Sakumo then it wouldn't be their problem.

“Yep, she claims I’m too rough.” said the husband as he took a long drag of his cigarette before exhaling, his wife growls and huffs in frustrations. “You are rough! You pull on my hair and once you’re done you don’t bother checking if I’m ok!” complained the wife. Sakumo gulps, not entirely sure just what exactly do they mean by ‘rough’ but he thought it would be best not to ask.

“Okay...emm...do you, I don’t know, do you ask for consent?” inquired the young boy as he took a sip of his tea. The two couple look at each other and then back at Sakumo “No, we just do it when the mood strikes us. Normally one of us give in and just lets the other do what they want to satisfy themselves.” Explained the husband “Emm, ok. Err, so wouldn’t it best to let the other get in the mood rather than just getting to it?” suggested Sakumo, then again he isn’t too knowledgeable on the sex thing but he does know about the emotional side of things.

“Hmm...Nah too much work.” Replied the husband carelessly, his wife then smacked him across the head “This is why we’re having problems! You’re too insensitive!” yelled the wife, the husband lets out a sigh “And you’re too sensitive. Darling, I’m a man. I don’t do the whole feeling thing, hell when I married you I didn’t hold your hand until three months in.” The couple began to bicker until Sakumo intervene again
“E-em, when you’re...coupling...h-how...do you go about it?” questioned Sakumo, the couple wasn’t sure what he meant at first so he elaborated reluctantly “...positions.” the couple realised what he meant so the wife answered first describing the way they like to do this. Sakumo stared at her as if he doesn’t have a clue, so he simply smiles and nods. True is he doesn’t have the slightest idea what exactly she meant, but he picked up on the last few words of the sentence. “No face contact? Are you comfortable with that?” questioned Sakumo, the wife hesitated before answering “Not really, when me and my husband make love I like to be emotionally connected, but when we do it that way I feel the contact is gone and I feel cheap as a result.” admitted the wife. The husband rubbed the back of his neck “I didn’t realise...I thought it was what you wanted. I mean, you always seem to like it that way.” explained the husband, as he place one hand on her hand with an apologetic smile.

“Maybe that’s it, your wife doesn’t tell you what she wants. So you have to figure out what she wants you to do. Most likely her louder reactions are due to different positioning.” Analysed Sakumo, he nervously laughs when the husband looks at him as if he just discovered a massive secret. “So, the root of our problems is my wife inability to tell me what she wants and my apparent incompetence to figure it out?” said the husband as he raises an eyebrow, wondering what Sakumo will say next. “E-er...not exactly sir. I mean, maybe you could spend more time together. Rediscover each other?” suggested Sakumo, the wife doesn’t seem to hate the idea. “That’s sounds like a splendid idea! Oh honey, we could go to the hot springs!”said the wife, enthusiasm in her tone. The husband lets out another sigh “I suppose it couldn’t hurt, who knows the hot springs might be more...pleasurable.” said the husband as he grined wolfishly and nudged his wife teasingly, the wife giggles “Oh you devil!” laughed the wife, but Sakumo remains oblivious of the context of what exactly the husband meant by pleasurable. ‘Maybe it’s means something like tasting popsicles.’ thought Sakumo innocently. He coughs to bring the two attentions back to him. “Ok, why don’t both of you tell me the best times you two had together?

Last edited by Sakumo on Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:29 pm; edited 3 times in total

Norokami Sakuko

Norokami Sakuko

D-rank
The couple seems to recall the times they were happy, both have a few agreements and some variation in their most cherished moments. “Oh I suppose when we left the village to travel for a bit as well as sell our wares, do you remember that honey?” said the wife as she nudges her husband, urging him to recall the specific memory. The husband’s face broke into a grin “Oh I remember, damn we were pretty active at night during those years. Do you remember the cliff edge one?” inquired the man, his wife blushed and scolded her husband for such crude thoughts, but she couldn’t resist the small smile of warmth. “Yes, that was terrifying, yet exciting.” mummers the wife as she intertwines her hand with her husband’s own. The husband squeezed his wife’s hand in return. Of course Sakumo have no idea what they meant by cliff edge but he’s pretty sure it got something to do with coupling. Freaking maniacs.

“Another wonderful time we had when thieves stole our wagon and left us with nothing but the clothes on our back.” recalls the male, a teasing grin on his face. “I and my wife wandered through the woods in nothing but our clothes and worn out sandals, eventually we found an abandoned shack so we took refuge there for the night.” Said the male before his wife cut in “There was a storm brewing so we thought it would be best to take shelter in case of Riju.” The husband looks to his wife “Darling, let me tell the story.” Scolded the man, returning his gaze to Sakumo he continued the story.

“We spent that night hugging together to keep each other warm, it might have been an unfortunate situation but at that point...” the man hesitated before looking his wife in the eye. “I never felt so lucky to be married to such a stubborn head-strong girl, who never fails to both irritate me and amuse me. You’re my rock, and I would trade you for no other.” confesses the man, his eyes focused on his wife.

Norokami Sakuko

Norokami Sakuko

D-rank
His wife busted into tears and hugged her husband’s “Oh honey, let’s not fight. We’ve been together for a decade, I don’t care if you like to do things rough but some thought to my wellbeing would be appreciated.” sniffles the wife as she pulls away, wiping away the tears at the corners of her eyes. The husband smiles reassuringly and nods “I will try to, but I think you might have to keep me in line ass always my dear.” Half-jokes the male as he delivers a peck to his wife’s forehead. His wife chuckled and smooches him back, prompting a blush to appear on Sakumo’s cheek as he averts his eyes from the embarrassing yet beautiful scene in front of him.

Coughing, Sakumo spoke up “So emm...so here are the goals. Husband needs to pay attention to his wife, wife needs to be more understanding and less prone to outbursts and mood swings?” said Sakumo, clarifying what the problems are that they need to sort out. The couple nods, approving the goals. Sakumo smiles in glee “Ok! I guess that’s sort-“the boy was interrupted when the husband spoke up “We need to discuss our sex life though genin.” Sakumo’s smile fade as he sat back down, sure that what innocence left in him will be fluffed out. “Lately our sex life has gone down. Now it could because of our age, increased work demand or just boredom.” Said the male “What do you suggest?” inquires the male, Sakumo looks at him blankly for a moment before answering. “I’m 15.” The couple broke into goofy grins “We’re joking kid! Haha, should’ve seen the look on your face!” teased the male, but Sakumo didn’t look too impressed but he laughs along “Haha! Good one!whataarsehole.” the boy grits out the last four words while keeping a grin on his face.

The couple stood up and shook Sakumo’s hands and thanked him for sorting out their problems and left the cafe, sure that they will spend many future months of endless bickering and wallowing in love. And as for Sakumo? Well at the moment he’s planning to find some bleach so he can wash out all that he have learnt about sex. On the bright side, the neighbours won't be shouting down his ear anymore.

Final word count: 2,211

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.