You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Looking for a meat shield [open/no kill] Empty Looking for a meat shield [open/no kill] Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:57 am

Defisk Yoisha

Defisk Yoisha

D-rank
Watching his fellow sand ninja training in the heat reminded him of his reason for being here today. Protection wasn't his strong point, or really combat in particular. And if he was to do his job properly he would need someone to cover his back while he did it. While his ninja files were being processed into a squad, it could take some time to finally be acquainted with one, and in the mean time there was no one to watch his back.

Casting his practiced gaze to the other people here, it was obvious that most of them were still in training to be ninja, and had not yet graduated from the training school. They obviously wouldn't be of any help, not only were their skills not up to par, and they couldn't actually leave the village, but none of the ones present today seemed to be skilled in fields that would synergize well with his own talents. Preferable someone that could stand toe to toe with anyone that wanted to disrupt the mission. He would have to look to others than the current students here today to the few Genin and Chunin that trained here.

Adjusting his dark jacket that was warming him with the sun's rays, at least it was a nice day out. No gale to throw sand every where, and a strong sun to warm every one as they went about their business. Looking at the numerous students sweating as they went about their training, it was good to see the next set of ninja trying so hard, even the ones that had just got here and were stretching were sweating already! What dedication.

Tatsusa

Tatsusa

D-rank
Tatsusa agreed early to help train some of the acadamy students today, so he was out and about with them. Yelling at them to do even more "Hey! Get those push-ups done! If you can't do 100 you will do 200 sit ups." He quickly got down and did the push-ups as fast as he could. Finishing them way before the other students.

He was bored of waiting for them to finish up. He wanted to do something else, he noticed a person off in the distance. He had dark jacket in Suna. He was insane for sure, but this interest Tatsusa. It was time to show off, pressing his legs on the ground he was ready. It was time for a grand entrance, he ran for a bit and then jumped yelling "Dynamic Entry!" Raising a foot up to kick the person in the face with his foot. He was sure he was going to hit, but not everything was for certain.

After landing he looked at the person. "Tatsusa Myugan! The next hero of Suna! What are you doing in that outfit! Trying to give yourself heat stroke?" He stretched to keep his body tender while talking to the new person. "Here to become a great ninja like the hero of Suna? You can do it! I believe in you!"

Chakra 150/150:

Defisk Yoisha

Defisk Yoisha

D-rank
Looking at one group of people at the grounds, the leader of the training session seemed to have promise. Very fit, and very energetic. If he was training the students it was unlikely that he was one of them. All the hell he was doing wasn't becoming of a ninja, but he could serve as a distraction very easily.

Seeing the candidate turn his way, he was obviously spotted as the man started a full run at him. Strange, at the speed and distance the man was going, he would cause a collision, and sense he was the one in motion it would hurt him less. Surly he would abruptly slow down to avoid hitting his fellow ninja.

Seeing the running man jumped into the air, Defisk's eyes opened wide. "Dynamic Entry!" What is he think-- As a foot connected squarely with his very surprised face that line of thought was interrupted with a new line of thought His physical abilities are adequate, i must see if he is interested in helping me

As the specimen introduced himself with "Tatsusa Myugan! The next hero of Suna! What are you doing in that outfit! Trying to give yourself heat stroke? Here to become a great ninja like the hero of Suna? You can do it! I believe in you!" Defisk removed his head from the sands, and stood up to properly introduce himself like nothing had happened. "I am Defisk Yoisha, Thank you for your concerns about my health in this weather, but it is not hit enough to cause damage to my body." Bowing his thanks, he continues " I am apart of the Medical Core, and it would be wise for me not to make a name for myself, less i become a target on the field and unable to carry out my duties."

With his introductions out of the way, he moved onto his purpose for being here now that he had found someone that could fit the bill. "I would like to know if you are interested in forming a mutually beneficial pact between us two ninja"

Tatsusa

Tatsusa

D-rank
Tatsusa was surprised that the person did not start to freak out on him when he jumped on his face. Most people did and this was a good sign, they could be great friends. He was worried that was to much, it usually was for most people. He was glad that this was turning out better than he was hoping for.

Tatsusa listened to the person talk about his health and what he did in the ninja army. "Oh! Your one of the guys that patch up other guys! Then send back to their impending doom! Then they come back against all odds!" He was getting excited, he never met a medical ninja before. He knew that these people kept others alive by all means necessary and he listened to his problem.

The he heard "I would like to know if you are interested in forming a mutually beneficial pact between us two ninja"He could hear the screeching sounds in his brain as he heard this. "Wait what? Are you asking me out? Sorry guy I don't like guys that way! I mean I have Gynophobia, but I don't swing for their team! Do I really look that way? I don't even know what those words mean!" He was really confused now, he had no idea what this person wanted from him. He was flushed red and even his blindfold could not protect him from that look.

Defisk Yoisha

Defisk Yoisha

D-rank
It was good that he seemed interested, and he didn't seem to freak out randomly, at least negatively. While he did seem to be very eccentric, it was something that is overlook-able. "Oh! Your one of the guys that patch up other guys! Then send back to their impending doom! Then they come back against all odds!" Unbelievable for a ninja to not have ever seen a medic before, it was a dangerous life for any ninja, and to not have seen one before means he was ether; very lucky and managed to avoid any injuries, or very skilled in combat. This boded well.

"Wait what? Are you asking me out? Sorry guy I don't like guys that way! I mean I have Gynophobia, but I don't swing for their team! Do I really look that way? I don't even know what those words mean!" Hmm, it appears his new acquaintance might be an idiot. A minor set back, but brains were not required for his plans.

Completely unaware of the color in the man's cheeks he addressed the man's concerns. "It appears you have mistaken my intentions. I don't with do "ask you out" as you said, I mean i would like to..." Taking a moment before finding a word that the fool would understand "Become a friend of your's " spoken unfamiliar, friend wasn't a word that he said often. It wasn't what he meant, but it was simple enough for the simpleton to get it.

Tatsusa

Tatsusa

D-rank
He was glad that Defisk did not see the red on his cheeks, it ended up being completely a misunderstanding. He sighed in relief when he hear that he just wanted to be just friends. This person seemed more socially akward that Tatsusa was, which probably meant that he was book worm of some sort. Study a lot, but never really hung out with people. Tatsusa had friends all his life and when this ninja talked about being a friend and it sounded foreign to the poor person. Tatsusa felt sorry for the guy.

"Oh! I am so sorry! I misunderstood all of that. I just never had anyone use such words to ask to be my friend! It was just a little odd." He shook his head in a up and down fashion to show that he understood. "I am a little quick to say things that I don't mean! Don't take no harm to it."

"Hey! Don't worry! I'll be your friend. Everyone can be a Myugan friend!" Tatsusa was excited, normally he had to go to people to be their friend. This time he came to him, like a hand out stretched and needed someone to grab it. He offered his hand for a shake.

"So you med-nin, what do you do all day for training?" He was genuinely curious and was wondering if he could add it to his training regiment. It would be nice to train with someone else, most people were scared of his training.

Defisk Yoisha

Defisk Yoisha

D-rank
"I am a little quick to say things that I don't mean! Don't take no harm to it." Suppressing a flinch at the man's grammar, he wasn't sure if the man was just dumb, or actually meant to take offence at the things he said. In his experience people who used a double negative didn't understand what their sentence meant. This partnership could prove to be very irritable, but luckily he wouldn't have to deal with the man in any official way unless the Kage deemed it necessary, all that would be needed of him was help in the field. "it is fine, it looks like no harm came of it"

"Everyone can be a Myugan friend!" A Myugan? That rings a bell. Wasn't there a Myugan at the hospital a while back? Something about beating several others to a pulp. Perhaps the tendency for fighting runs in the blood line. Of course it might make keeping things in hand difficult, but again it can make for a great distraction. Trying his best to put on a smile with some emotion in it, he accepted the offered handshake. Inclining his head he replies with his best bedside manner. "Nice to officially make your acquaintance then". He never was good at interacting with the patients tho.

Releasing the handshake, the man follows up with "So you med-nin, what do you do all day for training?" That is a tricky question. What does one consider training when all that you do is stop people from dying. Sure the practice on fake bodes several years ago would defiantly be training, but that hadn't happened for a long time. Was it training to heal animals if said animal was a nin-creature? Wouldn't that be just like mending the beast handler ninja that was wounded along side it? Doing something for the sake of getting better at it is fine and all, but what one should really be doing instead is actually doing it. "When I train, I simply do what I am trained to do. That being repair the body's of the wounded. All of it could be considered training for the next person, just like any fight you do could be considered training for the next fight." It might not be the kind of answer the man was looking for, probably a bit to philosophical for his mind, but it was as true of an answer as any he would understand. It was unlikely that he would consider reading medical journals to be training.

Tatsusa

Tatsusa

D-rank
Tatsusa stared at the person explaining his way of training. This was really baffling him, this person did not train. Unless he was in the situation that required his skills. That was very dangerous, not only to him, but to his team as well. He was a little concerned about this. He wanted to train with the guy right now! Yet he still had to help around the field making sure the kids were not slacking at all.

"OH crap, I forgot I am on a job." He said to Defisk. "Hey you and me, we are gonna train. A crap load too, none of this. I can only do it on the field. I'll go get myself banged up if I have too. Make sure you make it! Head to the bar whenever you want to train!"

He ran off and then started to yell at the kids to get working.

[exit thread]

Defisk Yoisha

Defisk Yoisha

D-rank
Watching his new "friend" run back over to the group he came from and starting shouting at them again. [i]The bar? It would be a place for him to get beaten up easily, with drunkards aplenty, but the big problem was I'm not of age to drink yet"

Shrugging his shoulders he headed back to town now that his goal was completed. Perhaps the paper work for his squad assignment would be finished and he could finally learn who his squad mates. Hopefully there would be enlightened minds in the group who wouldn't cause any headaches just from trying to hold a conversation.

[Exit thread]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.