You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

To Catch a Predator - (Aya, Sadao, Kaguza + GM only) 000776007

Mission Details:

Solstice stood in the opening which was organised prior to be the meeting point of the ninja on the mission, there were meant to be three of them in total. Though proper teams had yet to be decided, this was a good chance to be able to see if their skills were up to the challenge. It seemed the person they were hunting was up to par with the skill of a chunin, which meant that any one of them alone would have a massive problem in bringing him down. But the three of them together should not do so with severe injury.

What worried her more was the use of bladed weaponry.

She stood in her full kit, her hair flowing back and her eyes sparkling in whatever moonlight managed to penetrate the canopy of the mist and cloud which seemed ever present over head. Pulling her full leather gloves tight as well as wearing her full bodysuit under dark purple leather pants and jacket.

Her nerves finally started to play up, this mission was actually going to be dangerous. There was a high chance that they may end up actually killing someone tonight, assuming he didn't want to come in willingly... But such were his choices... Solstice could not undo them, and now he had to pay for them... but her hands couldn't keep still...

Spoiler:

Last edited by Ayakashi on Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:44 am; edited 3 times in total

Kaguza

Kaguza

D-rank
Kaguza arrived at the designated meeting place. He stood in his usual attire. he was fully armed for the encounter if they found the man they would be hunting. Anyone who saw him could clearly tell he was a weapon user. A grand total of nine weapons hung on his person. His hammers were the largest of the collection, while the yawara in his pocket were the smallest. Kaguza prized himself for his use of weaponry, he could even create a few weapons, so he'd never be caught without. Tonight him and a couple others were to find and capture a murderer, kill him if need be. Kaguza felt slightly nervous about the up coming encounter, but held to discomfort with the idea of killing the man. This man wouldn't be his first, nor would he be the last unless the battle takes his own life. Images of his last opponent flashed in his head, it was the axe user during the trip back from Konoha.

Finding Ayakashi at the spot already put him at ease, knowing he or she wouldn't be caught alone. Sadao however had yet to arrive. After hearing the three of them were to work together on this assignment, Kaguza did his research on his team mates. Aya matched him in specialties, but Sadao utilized ninjutsu and taijutsu. For catching a murder each of them should be able to handle themselves when targeted in combat. From a strategic stand point, the team could cover combat at close, mid, and long ranges. He guessed Aya didn't have much of an ability for anything but close quarters, though he could handle both close quarters and mid ranged combat with his weapon set. Sadao would likely handle long range combat. Least ideally it would be Aya and himself fighting up close, while Sadao handled long range support. He didn't know Sadao however, so coming up with a strategy just yet likely wouldn't prove beneficial.

Moving to stand next to Aya he greeted her with a smile. "Evening, your usual walks lead you here tonight?" It was a joke naturally, he knew she was to meet here. "I guess we're to wait for Sadao now."

Running Word Count 365/1000

Eiji Kaguya

Eiji Kaguya

D-rank
(OOC: I have been asked by Aya to NPC for this. I said I will!)

Kyuto was in the graveyard with his newest victim, she was young and quiet a beauty. Unluckily for him she put up a fight so she happened to knock herself out. He only liked them when they were alive and awake. He wanted them to fight back, struggle as they slowly died. He had his fun hunting his prey, now he wanted to play with his food before he killed them. She had a headband, so she a ninja of Kiri. Just like Kyuto was, before that happened. Before that village made him an outcast, they couldn't handle his powers.

He sighed, he was getting bored waiting for this woman to wake up. He pulled out his sword and started to poke the victim. He wanted to start now, he wanted to see her blood on him. His blood started to boil, he was getting excited and it was harder to keep everything in control. "Come on my pretty, just wake up! I want to cut you up into a new art!" She was paying respect to some ninja in her family. He did not care, anyone from Kiri would die if they came back to this home of his. He touched the skin of his victim, he could smell the fear on her again. She was still unconscious, but the whole fight was coming back into image again. Making him excited.

He could remember the screams of her, as he leaped off one of trees. Coming down on her he quickly tried to cut important arteries to make her bleed out, but she was prepared. She had hit him, knocked him back. He jumped away and then took her head and slammed it into the closest gravestone. It was thrill for sure, he wished he got to kill her then. Alas he would have enjoyed every moment for it, but now he just played the waiting game. Humming ring around the rosy while he waited for something to happen.

Sadao

Sadao

D-rank
Sadao slowly walked towards the two, they haven't noticed him yet. He walked up behid the two, and placed both hands on each of there shoulders, "I'm sorry for being late, I had to go grab a bite before I came here." Sadao told the two. He then silently burped so they wouldn't hear him. "Anyways, so this is some kind of psychopathic lunatic, who thirsts for blood?" Sadao asked.

He stood there in between the two thinking about what this person was like, He was also afraid of him getting killed, especially in a cemetery.

Solstice nodded to Kaz, she looked around as the mist began to look rather hazy, bringing her hands up to her elbows and hugging them into her chest she began to get a little cold. The stinging frost of the night was something she was a little used to, and with her normally cold temperature she would have normally had no problem. But it was a chill born from anxiety more than anything else. The chill of death and anticipation, the shakes you got as your adrenaline began to pump through your body as it braced itself for impact.

Yup, but he should be here soon, i imagine he just had something to do on the way here. She spoke, her voice falling to a near whisper, croaking slightly as if she had not spoken for hours cutting the silence of the night like a heated blade.

Solstice heard the footsteps before she saw Sadao approaching them from the distance, her eyes cut through the air like knives as she turned to see him. This was the second encounter the two of them had, had in the last couple of days. Smiling and holding out a hand to meet his in cheerful greeting. With the three of them here, hopefully this enemy would not prove too much trouble, though she looked to one of them, patting her pockets.

Do one of you two have a Kunai or two I can borrow? I haven't managed to buy mine yet. I'll get it back to you I promise. Awaiting their answer she began to walk backwards facing the two of them in the direction of the graveyard, not yet with any motivation to rush or move with any sense of haste. She had no idea that there was already a life at stake.

Well, the bloody Graveyard awaits us all. Let's just hope that it doesn't wait on us in the sense it already has our places dug out. I'm too pretty to die.

Spoiler:

Kaguza

Kaguza

D-rank
Kaguza thought for a moment on Aya's question, "I don't have kunai." He grabbed one of his hand scythes and it's chain and offered the weapon to her. "Wanna use this instead?" The weapon originally had two scythes to it, though he would keep the second one. The chain that went with the one he offered Aya was only about a meter long. "Your free to take your pick if something else would be better." He didn't usually hand away his weapons, however for a mission like this he didn't want he team mates to be unarmed either, he'd collect his things from them at the end anyways.

"Since were all here let's get this underway. I'll take point. Let's watch each others backs on this one, I don't intend to sleep in a box tonight, nor carry either of you away." Having said his bit, he gave them a moment to prep themselves before running off into the cemetery in search of the murder or any lead on him.

Running Word Count 535/1000

Sadao

Sadao

D-rank
"Aya, just a heads up, don't ask me for anything, because I'm not the most reliable person on this planet." Sadao told her. He watched as Kaguza was offering her a weapon besides a kunai, and Sadao thought that that wann't a very smart choice. "I don't think Aya is fit for a weapon, it'll slow her down, and give her bigger chances of death, the whole reason why this is a 3 person group, is so the other two are there to help." He proclaimed.

Sadao took a look at the cemetery, the gates were rusted, and would be easily broken. The tomb stones were covered by the mist in the grave yard, the mist. "I have a nother thing to point out, once we enter the cemetery, that mist will be a problem, there's a high chance the enemy knows how to maneuver in the mist for an effective way to kill his victims. Once we step foot into the cemetery, were not in our territory but his.." Sadao looked at the both with his eyes, hoping that they wouldn't die. He then heard Kaguza,

"Since were all here let's get this underway. I'll take point. Let's watch each other backs on this one, I don't intend to sleep in a box tonight, nor carry either of you away."

Sadao nodded his head, and followed Kaguza into the cemetary, where the killer was waiting for them.

[ I know that the killer was supposed to post next, but I don't see a reason why he would need too, we haven't even entered the cemetery]

Eiji Kaguya

Eiji Kaguya

D-rank
She woke up, finally. He smiled in glee, the thing was she could scream now. He took his sword and slightly cut off the top layer of her skin with the tip of the knife. It was her arm, nothing deadly, but fun non-the less. He giggled as he could see the blood come off the girl who now was freaking out. She was not screaming yet, not yet. "You will scream for me, and it will be like music to my ears." He whispered in her ear. "I want you to be like the last few victims." He slowly had the blade cut across her face.

She was hyperventilating now, her breathing getting deeper and deeper. He was tired of her quietness and he wanted her to scream now. He slowly jabbed the knife in her gut, and then he twisted the blade. Then the music happened, it was a master piece worth anything of this day and age. The scream was amazing! He shivered as she screamed again and again, every time he twisted the blade. Oh the joy that came from this. He pulled the knife out, "Now was that so hard? You made me wait so long for this." He stabbed her again this time in the leg, she screamed even louder.

"Ah! Yes! This is sending shivers down my spine! I am done with you though. I heard your music and tell you the truth it was a little bland." He said in a whisper as he stabbed her again and again. He was covering the blade in blood and it was great. The warmth of it was fantastic, and he could feel it coming off the blade. She eventually stopped screaming, but he still hungered for more. She was limp, and most likely dead, he care not. Maybe more prey would come out and play soon.

Solstice smiled, taking the Kurisigama from Kaguza's grasp. Smiling in subtle thanks, she felt a little more prepared now. Coiling the chain up her arm as a brace and as an arm guard, she Gripped the hand scythe in one hand. Swinging it through the air and listening to the sound of the blade hew through the air. She nodded to herself, this weapon was unconventional, but, she could see it becoming a devastating weapon in the right hands.

Alright, let's be off now shall we, we're probably going to have to wait a while for the killer to show himse-

It was then that Solstice heard it, it was a blood-curdling scream that resounded over the area. Her blood ran even colder than it usually was. But this was no time to stand here, as the second scream went up, she was shocked into action. Looking at the other two, she hoped that she was on the same wavelength.

Turning, she broke out into a full sprint in the direction of the Graveyard. Running straight on toward the gate, leaping and kicking off one of the higher steel bars and vaulting over the other side to land, bolting for the direction of the continued screaming.

Her speed was slightly above par for a Genin, though as the Girl's screaming began to fade, she knew she was too late. Showing up in the nearby graveyard, she looked at the one responsible. Black cloak, black mask, though the mask was rather interesting to her. She saw the blood soaked blade, grimacing and looking back to her team mates, emotions beginning to well up in her as she began to feel herself slip deeper and deeper into anger.

She couldn't talk, she stood and looked at him, staring daggers as her chakra began to flow through her body

word count: 878/1000

Kaguza

Kaguza

D-rank
Kaguza gladly handed over the weapon, before leading the way. The silence of the graveyard created an eery mood. Hopefully he'd find the murderer before he found a new victim. The bloody scream broke the silence of the night. It was clear the direction the scream came from as well as the gender. Upon hearing the cry an array of electrical sparks danced around Kaguza's body, with his next contact with the ground he was off at full speed. Utilizing his Raiton jutsu his speed surpassed his team mates, leaving them to catch up. In mid run, Kaguza grabbed both of his hammers, running with them at his sides. It was only a moment before he discovered the horrid scene of the unfortunate woman and the murderous man. Utilizing the momentum of his current speed, he reached out attempting to slam the top face of his hammer into the man's head. He needed to get the man away from her, hopefully he'd make contact and knock him away.

Running Word Count 703/1000

Remaining Chakra :180/190:

Last edited by Kaguza on Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sadao

Sadao

D-rank
Sadao ran with the others, Kaguza sped up using his chakra some how, and was ahead, of Sadao, and Aya. Sadao could hear screams of pain, coming from the direction the three were headed. Sadao continued running with Aya, they eventually were there in the middle of the horrifying scene.

A woman in bloodshed on the floor of the cemetery, adn Sadao was in shock. Kaguza was already runnin at the man with two hammers, at full speed. Kaguza was aiming right for his head ready to knock this guy to the ground unconscious, but Sadao knew it wan'st going to be over that quickly. Sadao quickly thought of a way so that if Kaguza missed it wouldn't end so quickly. Sadao started to move his hands, he then puffed up his mouth, and spewed out gallons of water from his mouth. He then absorbed all of the water into his body.

Sadao extend both hands, and chains of liquid water flew from his sleeves. He sent all 10 chains of liquid towards the man in the black cloak, at fast speeds. If Kaguza were to miss Sadao's chains would most likley catch him, and restrain him from movement, but It would be tricky with 10 chains of liquid, that move as fast as him.

If the chains were to successfully grab the crazy lunatic, Sadao would use one of the chains to choke the man. Making his brain lots f oxygen, knocking him unconscious, but he would still be alive once he awakens.

Spoiler:

Eiji Kaguya

Eiji Kaguya

D-rank
Kyuto looked at the new people charging at him, "my, my aren't you a bunch you jump to conclusion. It may have been in self defense you know!" He snickered at them. It was very apparent that he was lying, but he had to intention of losing to a bunch of kids. He was surprised to see them start a fight so quickly, they must have been proud of their abilities.

That means he could actually enjoy the hunt for a bit. His blood started to boil again as he quickly flung his body left to dodge the boy with hammers. He barely dodged it too, feeling the graze of the hammers push the wind to the side. He made note of the boy coming at him, he was fast. Maybe they finally sent some Jounin to hunt him down. That would be a thrill in his life.

Then he noticed the chains of water, it was a simple jutsu. Or at least he had thought. He was quickly proven wrong as the chains quickly flew at him. They had incredible speed and the fact that they could keep up with him was a problem. He quickly did the hand signs to cast a basic jutsu that would at least slow the chains. "Suiton Bunshin No Jutsu" he said as he made five clones, in attempt to fight the chains as he backed away.

"Don't think I will be that easy to kill." He slowly licked the blood off the blade "I want to hear the music of your screams." He made a hand sign and caused a heavy mist to roll in. It was time to play some tricks on them. He knew that the clones were not going to survive this, he just needed them to delay until the mist came into full effect. He was already getting tired though, did he waste to much energy on the girl? He did not have time to think about it though. He had three new victims in front of him.

Charka 175/210 :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFEOelTOzkc

While Solstice remained in control her teeth gritted as anger washed over her body, she looked to the one ninja whom still remained by her side, for a moment she had been stunned. But the Ground at her feet began to be covered in a layer of frost, her eyes glassed as she felt control beginning to frey. her fists clenched as the sickle gained a frosty gleam, her chakra flow technique wrapping around it, it's blade, its chain...

If we're going to take him alive... you're going to have to stop me...

Exploding into motion as mist like dry ice rose from her body, her feet leaving small areas of frozen ground behind her as she made a beeline for one of the clones. Taking the blade in her hand she swung it out, letting it out on its chain for one of their necks as she got into range. Attempting to lure it into a duck where, using her incredible flexibility, she would slide lower than, planting a foot to ground herself and bringing it shaft up to collide with where his gut would be.

Hardly noticing the mist beginning to surround her.

Frost-like chakra plumed from her foot as she bought it up. Using the surge technique of her Demon-ice corruption skill. If the clones were made of water, she was going to freeze them into statues one by one until she found which one was his.

Chakra 135/150:

Kaguza

Kaguza

D-rank
The moment the man spoke it was clear he was their target. The creation of Water clones only served to solidify his identity. Five clones in total, the odds had changed, they stood at two to one. Aiming to knock out at least one clone, Kaguza hurled both of his hammers at the group of clones. Continuing to analyze the situation, he noticed the mist begin to roll in mid throw.

A clever idea came over Kaguza, his hammers hit something with a resounding thud, was likely the ground. The mist had become dense, reducing his vision. Though this was the enemies' jutsu, he doubted they had a way to perfectly see through the mist themselves. Quickly reaching into the ground, Kaguza pulled up an earth hammer. The weapon appeared to be the same as the hammers he had just thrown, though his enemy wouldn't know he could make hammers. Making the weapon wasn't the clever portion. Creating five clones himself, they each appeared with a different weapon in hand; war fans, sickle and chain, meteor hammer, yawara, and finally his gourd. forming a circle with Kaguza, the six each were visibly missing there hammers, having thrown them as a ranged weapon. Aiming to fool the murder, he'd likely find the group and believe the real one to be a clone, since he was holding a weapon that he threw away. The ring stood in a guard stance, waiting for a sign through the mist.

Running Word Count 930/1000
Chakra Remaining :155/190:

Sadao

Sadao

D-rank
Sadao's vision became poor, all the mist covered him from seeing anything, " I've worked with this jutsu guys, our best bet is to find high round, above the mist where he cannot get us without seeing it." Sadao to the other two. Sadao then saw the outline of a tree to the right of him. Sadao ran to the tree, then up it quickly. The tree over hanged the mist, he could see the fog, and it was getting denser by the minute.

He sat on a trunk, thinking about what his plan was going to be. Sadao thought that if he were to wait long enough that the mist would slowly wilt away, and he could see the target he was after, but then again he had is group, the other two. Sadao's brain was stumped, fighting in the opponent's grounds, where he knows every nook, and cranny put the three in even more danger. Sadao scratched his head, and his brain started to hurt from the thinking.

Sadao sat on the branch of the tree overhanging the mist, he sat there in silence.

Eiji Kaguya

Eiji Kaguya

D-rank
Kyuto wanted to dodge the girl flying at him, yet his body would not yield to his command. He proceeded to make a groaning sound as he got hit in the stomach. It hurt badly, he wanted to just kill them all and rest. He started to panic, most people don't even get to hit him that often. He needed to kill this woman now. He did not even wanted to talk to her, he swung his knife at her wildly. He just wanted to draw blood on her, and he cared not if he made it happened. He stopped after a while and decided to run off. He needed to get away somewhere safe where he could gain his strength back. He quickly ran toward the end of his mist, but as he ran he saw an outline of people. He stopped in front of one, it was the person with the hammers. He grew in numbers, it must have been a cloning technique. He had given all of them a weapon though and Kyuto did not know how to handle this. He was panicking a lot now, why were these people stronger than him. Was it because he spent so much energy trying to kill the girl? He stood there ready with his weapon, he was not quiet sure what to do now.

As Solstice's fist collided with the gut of the chunin, it was already over, there was an outflux of chakra as her flist met his body, the mist from her fist expanding in a wave as it collided with the mans' gut. Half a second later his clothes and what lay unter them began to freeze, demon ice would begin to creep to his skin as her chakra rapidly cooled his insides up to three inches deep at its deepest point and freezing out to the size of an open hand span, which would include the lining of his stomache amd muscles surrounding his diaphragm, making it agonising and hard to breathe.

While it was sinking in and the walls of his stomach were beginning to chill and convert, in her pleasure of hitting him square in the center of his mass, he struck out with a blade for her face. Solstice darted back, but she wasn't fast enough, the blade cutting deeply acorss her face and slightly into the sclera of one eye.

She let out a sharp cry of pain falling backward, but the cold temperatures of her skin caused the bleeding wound and the semi-fractured eye to temporarily coat themselves in an Arctic layer of frozen vitae.

As he moved to flee the frosted weapon in her hand outstretched on the full length of its chain for his leg. Intending to wrap around his knee and hook in with the blade freezing him wherever the chain, hilt or blade of the weapon connected with as he moved to flee...

This was over...

Kaguza

Kaguza

D-rank
It didn't take long before the murderer made his appearance through the mist, upon seeing the six different genin, all armed with different weaponry the man seemed to freeze in place. All six forms of Kaguza immediately turned to face the man. Standing in front of the real Kaguza, the man didn't know how close he was to the real one, though it was unlikely the man could tell that they were simple clones. One of the further away clones jumped in an attack, swinging around the meteor hammer it wielded the metal ball lashed out. As the man looked up in distraction, Kaguza himself went for a simple muay thai move. With both hands on the handle of his hammer, he struck the man's jaw with all his strength. This was the knockout, the man's body fell to the ground, his jaw bleeding from the impact. A bit of ice covered his stomach, clearly Aya had made contact before he ran into Kaguza. The noise of a chain rang out through the mist. A quick glimpse was enough warning that Aya was still on the attack, though the man was now unconscious. Extending his earthen hammer, Kaguza blocked the scythe from making contact with the man. The mission was to bring the murder in alive, he couldn't let Aya kill the man now that he was no conscious. The mist quickly faded away, revealing the cemetery again. His hammers lay in a set of craters at a distance. Dis spelling his clones he spoke out "I'd say this was a success." Using the chain from his meteor hammer, Kaguza tied up the man and dragged him towards his hammers so that he could return them to there rightful place. Approaching Aya he saw her wound, "Lets see" Kaguza looked over her injury. "Keep pressure on it, and let's get you to the hospital. Come on Sadao, we'll get her to the hospital and then you and I can deliver this scum." With the man completely bound by the chain, Kaguza was confident that he couldn't escape let alone launch his own attack. "You able to walk with that injury?" Kaguza was willing to carry her if need be, though he currently had a tied up murderer tied to his arm, which would put a lot of strain on that particular arm.

Total Word Count 1322/1000
Remaining Chakra 150/190

Eiji Kaguya

Eiji Kaguya

D-rank
Loosing unconsciousness, the world went black. Kyuto wished he was not dead.

(I will not be posting anymore, go for it.)

Solstice although bearing a wound on her face, needed to take herself to a medic, it wasn't that bad on a whole, but if it got infected, blindness might be an issue. Looking to her compatriots she nodded. Unable to force herself to smile, instead walking up to take the mans' mask as her own personal trophy out of spite for the hit, also making his face naked to the world no longer as a masked killer. Though, after dozens of deaths, the mask held his reputation for brutality... Thus the allure.

I'll be fine, you guys take him in... I'll make my way to the medical bay. Just... Make sure he gets ready for execution. He's a traitor, and a murderer. The Mizukage will deal with him much better than we ever could...

She patted the other's on the shoulder, and began to head off with her trophy. Although she liked his coat as well, her mother might be able to suit her up in one. But who knew? The mission was a success with some minor damage on their side. Finally, Solstice with a single hand sign substituted out of the area.

Medical attention thankfully was not too far away, the academy would look after her well, and her pale skin would almost hide the scar tissue entirely. Her eye suffering no major retinal damage due to the location of the hit and none of the jelly spilling out from the wound. But she lost a lot of blood from her face. It pouring freely almost in buckets for a similar reason. A horizontal cut to the sensitive skin hewed dozens of blood vessels. To which it took her several days to recover fully.

EXIT THREAD

SUCCESS!

Kaguza

Kaguza

D-rank
Watching Aya begin to make her way towards the hospital for a moment, Kaguza made sure that the murderer would be unable to escape if he woke up during the short trip to the police department. Feeling satisfied by his tie up job, he carried the man the distance to the police department and dropped off the man. Those working the late night, quickly took care of the unconscious criminal. Recieving a bit of gratitude from the police, Kaguza made his way to the hospital, only checking that Aya made it. With the knowledge that both Aya and the criminal had been properly taken care of, Kaguza made his way home and rested.

- Exit Thread -

Total Word Count 1435/1000

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.