You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Inuzuka Yui

Inuzuka Yui

D-rank
Yui smiled as she as greeted at the gate they looked at her papers and quickly moved off to the side offering to walk her to the tower, Yui smiled it felt nice being worshiped her own village tended to treat her like a sapling still. As she was guided to the tower she thanked the guards and made her way to the main room knocking on the door three times and waited for someone to answer. However she was a bit of a rude girl and being an Inuzuka like the one inside she opened the door before the answer smiling at Kenta.

" So; I would guess you are the Hokage also the leader of the Inzuuka Kenta, it is my pleasure to meet you the name is Yui and I am the new Kazekage. This girl with me is my lover and my assistant Jojo she will be taking notes of our meetings and nothing more I simply find paper work annoying you see. Now talking about peace between the villages is important but my first task is gaining pardon for my father. He fled this village many years ago to make a family with my mother in Suna I would like any charges pending against him dropped, as a gesture of peace between us of course. "

She smiled at the man of course he could refuse her offer but this would be seen as rather rude being she asked for this as a gesture of peace. She would watch how he acted toward her rude like behavior would he respond with anger or wisely she had to test what he was like. She had Jojo making notes of his behavior to her little ploys, to her this was not about peace merely testing the strengths of those who could become an enemy at some point. Her goals certainly would make her an enemy of Konoha at some point.

Jojo Kaguya

Jojo Kaguya

D-rank
Jojo had walked in with the Kazekage as she would be found to watch the effect that the guards had around Yui. Jojo would stick close, not taking chances to be failing in the efforts in any case. She had to be strong anyways. She would find herself making note of everything around her while she had found way to be within the single handed knowledgeable village of her own area. Jojo was already missing the feel of the sand under her feet as she walked this path. How very dull it would seem while at the same time she felt a small amount of some hatred towards those around her. She found them all annoying pests anyways. She would come to terms to see that they all had found way and with such Jojo would merely take their glances towards the Kazekage with a calculation in her own mind.

Jojo would find herself sticking close to the Kazekage until finally in the main administration building to which she would find that she would be in the presence of a heavily impatient woman. The Kazekage never was patient. Jojo would sigh as she watched from small amounts of knocks to a bursting into a room. Jojo would listen to that reply and then took in the information. Yui’s father fled the village to start a family in Suna, that was interesting news and yet it did not seem to surprise her at all. She too had her mother do the same thing. Jojo would enter in with an apologetic glance, while when the Kazekage had made introductions Jojo found her eyes widen and her mind completely squandering in blush. She made note that she was just called lover and that completely left her mind blown. Jojo would take instance to this and would say something, “Lady Kazekage, certainly we should be more patient as to wait for a response from those in room before just barging in.” Jojo said it calmly and with a serene tone as she would still feel her face burning up.

Kenta Inuzuka

Kenta Inuzuka

D-rank
"...." Oh joy, more insanity. And not even a real break after the Mizukage left either. This shaping up to be a wonderful day. At least all he had to worry about was the mass of paperwork being drooled on at the moment anyway. Michizuka had brough the kids by to say hi before he took them to the park, but Temaki had prompty thrown a fit and refused to leave by clinging to the desk and falling asleep. Toddlers, what could you do. Kenta had been fighting to gently unhook her hands from the wood when the Kazekage had burst in so rudely. He wasn't even paying attention; if not for the fact the he could smell a fellow Inuzuka a mile away he wouldn't he even bothered looking up. As it where, he released a very obvious warning growl; one echoed from the corner of the room where his Ninken Yuki was sprawled on her large cushion.

"Little busy here. Either shut up and take a seat, or get the hell out until I'm done." His voice and tone was pure alpha male in this, reflecting his status as an alpha and the clan head. Typical clan responses, nothing personal or offensive meant at all; pure instinct.

Inuzuka Yui

Inuzuka Yui

D-rank
Yui looked at the chaos and sighed his kids were certainly monsters she was not looking forward to having these beasts she was glad she was with Jojo did not have to worry about hiving those with her. However when he told her to shut up her fangs bit into her lower lip as she looked at the man staring directly into his eyes, she would not attack him in front of kids but he should be glad they were there because she would destroy this building for such rude comments. As she walked toward his door gripping it before tearing it off the wall and crushing it with her foot, better to damage a door than hit the man in front of his kids.

" Sorry but I had to vent some anger I had figured this was a better result than my other option, I wont shut up and I wont sit down either. I am here for an important reason and you basically spit in my face, I am not some stupid obedient mutt of an Inuzuka like those of this village. "

She was clearly defiant and she clearly did not have any respect for him being the clan leader it was clear she was not from the village and she felt she was on equal footing meaning she was a strong Inuzuka as well. Sekkiea stood by Yui's side staring hard at the man, she really did not like anyone insulting her partner like he had. As Yui thought about what Jojo said she sighed and relaxed she was a hot head at times she was glad Jojo was there to calm her down as she focused calming herself down before a smile crossed her face.

" Sorry I have a bit of a temper at times, I know you did not mean to be rude to me but let me introduce myself again I am the Kazekage Inuzuka Yui. "

Jojo Kaguya

Jojo Kaguya

D-rank
Kids, precious little demons, residing inside this room as it were, she was right to have calmed the Kazekage when she did. She did not want anger to escalate at all as she would look at the child and sighed. She would go over to the child rubbing with a soft tickle to the child’s ribcage which would instantly result in the letting go of the edge of the desk. “C’mon little one, there is no need to fuss.” Jojo said with a smile that had spread through her face as she kept an eye at the child. The eyes of the child were of a calming of the storm now as the body would merely laugh now, mostly from the initial shock of being tickled as the child had been. Jojo merely smiled as she would now stand up and go back to the door that was smashed to bits.

“Madame Kazekage, even if you needed to vent a door is not the right thing. It will need to be replaced, I wish apologies to you Lord Hokage. I am Kaguya Jojo, assistant to the Kazekage.” She had spoken level headed as she counted the amount of blessings she has performed so far. She quelled the young child from gripping the desk to behind and clinging to the Hokage’s leg. She had also calmed the Kazekage, a near impossible feat for most. She would bow her head to the Hokage with a small amount of advantage while she had taken her place to be standing behind and to the right of the Kazekage, to Yui. She didn’t like the damage gone so far but it was better than a head being split open, that much was for certain and she would make do with that as she had already began taking mental notes of the Hokage.

Kenta Inuzuka

Kenta Inuzuka

D-rank
He.... highly disliked anyone presuming they could just walk up and touch one of his children without so much as asking; but giving Temaki herself didn't attack the femaale's hand... he would let it side for now. A soft yip had his ninken partner by his side, his daughter already gone from his leg to clambering on her for a ride. His hand moved to Yuki's head, a gentle pat that promised steaks for dinner if she took the squealing child to her siblings and daddy. Yuki only smiled before trotting right past the Suna-nins; pausing for a split second to inhale their mutual scents for future reference; only a quick dip of the ears as a greeting to the other dog. She hated new people and unfamiliar dogs; the wolven half of her soul.

"Right then... it's a good thing I keep several replacements handy. Bloody Naota destroys it fairly regularly. Kenta, if you actually cared. Unless my nose lies, you don't really; but better to mention it now. You where raging ever so rudely about your father? I was a bit too busy stopping a temper tantrum to pay attention." Gold eyes flashed like hardened amber, dark but still crystal clear; spun-gold hair as wild as any of their clan. "Must have been something low on the list of shit to tell me when I got this job; never heard of a defector." Lying out his ass, given he'd almost memorized the sum total of records of the last 15 years or so by that point. Blatant to an Inuzuka nose, but eh. He was annoyed and it was a better vent then flooding the building with several metric tons of water.

Inuzuka Yui

Inuzuka Yui

D-rank
He clearly was insulting her father but for now she had to remain calm, even if he did not know her father the fact was she wanted his pardon from this welp. As the kids left she sighed this was really annoying to deal with she had little respect for the man that ran Konoha which really was not a good thing as she sat down in a chair looking toward him. He was the Inuzuka head she was sure she could wipe the floor with him but now was not the time for fighting at least right now.

" I said I want a pardon for my father, I know you heard me so don't be ignorant I am an Inuzuka even with all the noise you heard me clear as day. I want any charges against him dropped and removed, even if you don't I would never hand my father over to you, so as a gesture of peace between our countries you should release the charges. "

She waited his answer but she was clearly still pissed at the man as it was becoming harder to hide her monstrous aura she had, she was most certainly a kage and had an incredibly powerful leader like aura surrounding her. She was confident she was a leader and a proud woman to boot so insulting her family was something not that wise.

Jojo Kaguya

Jojo Kaguya

D-rank
Jojo Kaguya would be looking and watching her kage. With calm eyes, she noted the position to which the Hokage stood, as she would be sighing lightly. She would think to herself, “This pardon for her father must really be eating at her. I personally do not want to pardon my traitorous family but that is only my own opinion of the matter.” It was a small matter to her own as she would pop her neck while standing behind the chair itself that Kazekage Yui had sat in. Jojo made way to keep it in her own mentality as she would be sighing lightly to her own self as she would keep making mental notes. She was already figuring that these two, being of the Inuzuka, may fight sooner than not. She could not perceive such a matter within her own mental state, as she would keep steady within her own gracious power.

Power, it was necessary to have when leading a country and she made certain to pay attention to that aura. She laid a small hand to Yui’s shoulder as she would hope to ease the manner. She did not want Yui to be too strained and her touch would hopefully ease her. Jojo would look to the Hokage when he had said he never heard of a defector. Jojo would speak up in a kind manner, “Pardon me, but from what I gather you proclaim to being the head of the Inuzuka Clan. While that is in effect and you not knowing of a defector, I am sorry if this comes across as rude but would that mean that you are not being treated as you should be if you are indeed the Head of the Clan. A head of the clan would be in need of the knowledge of all possible problematic clansmen incase one turned up as a traitor or spy. Now with that said I would like to ask that you check your records again and see if you are indeed treated at the head of the Inuzuka. Because if they cannot give you information on a defector then clearly the other clansmen do not acknowledge you nor trust you, that is how it seems to me anyways.”

Kenta Inuzuka

Kenta Inuzuka

D-rank
Meh. He'd seen worse behavior; and from the otherside of his family to boot. This Yui didn't phase him, not without pulling some heavier shit. The other... the Kaguya... well, she had a calm head so far. Interesting pair. "More so I care little about defectors. Which if you, Madam Yui, had bothered to research, would be due to the fact that I don't treat anyone that wishes to leave as such. Especially those who leave to start families. My own father did the same; and while his crimes nearly cost me my life as a small child, I have no intention of putting any other through the hell I lived."

He flopped into his chair, the faintest hint of relief tinting his body language; his ankle was bugging him after so much excitment. "Look, I don't give two flying boar asses if your father took off. Given I've yet to see any intel of Konoha secrets being used against us, and that there are fewleft... what are we at.... nearly a century and a half now of tight partnerships and personelle trading... it amazes me he even thought he had to do so illegally. You want a pardon?" Kenta grabbed a pen from the desk, scribbling a quick "Take it and shut up about it." On a bit of blank scroll before tossing it her way. "Now, unless you have any other craptastic personal business you wanna ruin my day with; can we get the village business over so I can go home to my children?"

Inuzuka Yui

Inuzuka Yui

D-rank
Yui really did not like this guy his mouth was foul and he was quite the rude man but he did sign the pardon as Yui took it off the desk as for the village stuff it was clear the two kages would never be best friends forever. Yui sighed as she thought of how to break the ice more smoothly as much as she disliked him she would keep the current peace plans though she would watch Konoha's actions strictly and carefully.

" Well, I will honor the long standing treaty for now, however I am dealing with a faction after taking over who was working for another village if Konoha was involved well we will discuss things if it comes to that later. As I said for now I accept the peace we have had, though I do ask you if you have noticed the actions of the other smaller villages, secret messages being scent I got one myself someone wants a alliance against you to take you down. Let me call this information a gesture or peace between us and one of your other allies I am sure is in on the plan, Suna will remain neutral however so do not worry I don't play well with others. "

She was testing his reaction but it was true she was not sure who sent the message but someone was conspiring to attack Konoha the only question was who planned to attack even she was unsure but she would look into this further. She pulled the scroll that had the message and tossed it to the man, that was the letter she had already made copies she figured he had more resources to track such things than she could have right now.

" Now after this little village meeting we need to go to the training grounds, I hear by am challenging you for the position of clan head, we both knew I was going to do this so you should not be surprised. "

She smiled as she looked and waited for his answer, she would beat him and take the clan head title, with that she could take the Inuzuka to Suna as she would have a right to move the clan, yes it was underhanded but fair and allowed under the Inuzuka clans laws.

Jojo Kaguya

Jojo Kaguya

D-rank
Jojo made note of each and every action performed. The Hokage had an arrogant feel when motioning towards the Kazekiage. In Jojo’s mind she rendered, “Damn Inuzuka pride. It will end up killing more people than saving them.” Of course these were only thoughts seeing as how she could never say these things out loud. She would make motion to continue listening as they had both spoke through the constant testing of language and verbal warfare. They both spoke of peace where in there might be no peace if the whole Inuzuka clan was moved. That was when Jojo perceived a great idea, one of the greatest she ever had by chance. It may be good enough to say that she would probably make mention and motion for such an idea to come to flavorful color as she would nod lightly. Her heart was beating slightly faster because in a room with both of them being Inuzuka may prove dangerous for her but she would take it.

Any collateral damage caused to her because of her idea, Jojo would clearly accept it. She would clear her throat, “Madame Kazekage, by chance if this duel of power resulted in say, a draw. Alternatively, even if you won. Would it be most possible to say that the splitting of the house into two branches may be in order? Certainly, a higher and a lower house much like the Hyuuga feudal system but from what I’ve read and seen it works well in either way. So say you two have your duel and it comes out as a draw or a victory for Madame Kazekage, would it be possible to split the house in half, because I can see that such a win would mean higher tension within the leaf village.” Jojo would move her face towards the Hokage, facing him directly, “By making a higher and lower clan house there can be a less influence of friction while at the same time the leaf village will not be hindered.”

Kenta Inuzuka

Kenta Inuzuka

D-rank
"........" The blonde could only stare for long moments; tension building as the gold of his eyes changed from dark and angry to pure and clear. This woman... she truely had no concept of the Inuzuka clan. His laughter started quickly, a gentle chuckle that built and grew like a wave before cresting into a full tsunami of myrth. "Forgive me, I mean no disrespect to you, but... that is by far the worst suggestion for how I should handle my clan I have ever heard. Another clan alpha may have even taken offence to it. If you would indulge me, I shall explain how this clan functions."

He leaned back in his chair, feet propped on a drawer below table level. "Our clan functions as individual "packs", governed loosely by the pack alphas and the leading heads. Each pack... would be the equivilant of a family unit to outsiders; the lines tied by blood and marrige. Our clan doesn't imbreed you see, so we don't function as tightly controlled as those... "noble" clans do. While we do have a clan compound, no one save the clan head is required to live there. Anyone that does, does so of their own volition. Everyone is free to do as they wish, so long as they follow the rules of the alphas and clan leader. Given I let them do what they want... I've had little issue governing."

He reached up, scratching at his hair some, "Of course, I am bound by blood and clan law to honor her challenge. Any alpha may challenge for clan leader at any time. Hell, a Beta or lower may as well, but it's usually only Alphas. I get challeneged by Takoma almost weekly. He's yet to win, obviously. Look, I have too much to do right now to honor a challenge. I have every right as standing leader to decide the when and where. I will meet you in the hills outside of town in... 6 hours. That should give me enough time to wrap up Kage business for the day."

Naota

Naota

S-rank
It was at that moment the male decided to make his entrance, sliding in through the open window to land next to the chewed desk. Calm black eyes gazed across the room, taking in the faces that were present. He issued Kenta a small smile, before sliding the 'poker face' into place to look at the strangers. He'd been listening to the conversation for some time now, and wanted to match voices to faces. Judging by appearances, one of the females was an Inuzuka. Given the hat near her, the Kazekage. From the way the second female stood behind her, she had to be the assistant. Not a particularly impressive looking duo, but nevertheless.. he did not know them, nor thier quirks.

Moving calmy to stand beside Kenta, he placed a hand on the Kage's shoulder, as to alert him to his presence. Not that he needed to; Kenta knew his scent,. Sure he could pick Naota out from a crowd while wearing a blindfold. But the other one, did she not notice? Was she not an Inuzuka? Maybe his smell had mixed into the scent of the village...

Arms folded across his chest, chest rising and falling with each breath, as he waited calmly. "Good day, ladies." Not the most impressive greeting, nor the most honorific. From what he'd heard, he didnt much care for the Kazekage. His body shifted, weight moving from one foot to the other. Why was he here? He was waitng for Kenta to wrap up his meetings; the two of them were to finish a training session today. Given his reason for being there, it would explain his choice of clothing; a long sleeved black shirt, void of any markings or distinctive emblems, over black pants made from a strange material-- his normal training attire.

Inuzuka Yui

Inuzuka Yui

D-rank
Yui had gotten what she wanted a fight against Kenta however the little rat that had been spying for some time had entered the room, of course she knew he was there she expected she was being watched closely. Still it was an Inuzuka like herself though she doubted they could defeat her, Kenta on the other hand she felt was her equal someone strong enough to give her a hard challenge. So six hours from now on a hill, that seemed like a fun place for a battle, gave her plenty of weapons to use she only hoped Kenta understood just what they were dealing with Yui was by far no pushover.

" I wondered when the mutt would enter the room, the little rat had been outside for some time I just let it be. As for a duel six hours from now, that sounds good to me I hope the mutt comes as well I want to show him how a true battle for leadership is fought. As for the Kage stuff I think we both agree the current peace deal is good for both nations, for now anyways. "

She looked at the new Inuzuka in the room, it was clear she did not like his little spying act he had done but she suspected Konoha would be cautious with her. She was not like the Mizukage she was ambitious and certainly a lot more of a live wire; not afraid to speak her mind about things. As her eyes continued to stare into the new Inuzuka in the room, she was clearly letting him know she was an alpha and to take heed in what he said to her or around her.

" Now that things are settled I think I will go prepare myself for our little fight, I look forward to seeing just how strong you really are. No matter what I think I will have a lot of fun doing battle against you, a lot of fun indeed. "

With that said she stood and prepared to leave the room motioning Jojo and Sekkiea to follow she had the aura of a leader just like Kenta it was going to be one hell of a fight for who was the Inuzuka leader.

-exit thread-

Jojo Kaguya

Jojo Kaguya

D-rank
There was a spy, to which Jojo had tensed for a small moment upon witnessing the entry. To which she felt the need to release a bone or two but she kept it hidden. Spying on meetings rather than joining in at the beginning was wrong to perform in her opinion. Such an act proved only childish to her as she watched him come and enter in, exchanging a very small greeting as she could tell it was strained to a degree. She would pop her neck at that instant and then sigh lightly to herself. This was going to be very troublesome indeed, a fight between two kage let alone the two being apart of the same clan. All of this proved only more fruitful to the decision to watch the events unfold to their aspects of inner quality. This would prove eventful but she would need to do some training during this showdown.

Jojo indeed followed, it was going to be interesting to see her friend battle, since of course she had never seen such a thing take place while she personally would find ways to train herself during this ongoing event. She'll learn but train as well, without the training during this it would be clearly obsolete if she wished to get anywhere close to being higher than her own self. So where in she would pop her neck and follow out with the Kazekage. She did not like being schooled by another person but the lesson she learned was valuable if anything else. Immediately leaving the room she would begin jotting down notes, easy enough to perform. Her analysis of the Hokage was very fortunate. It would not take much to perform such an analysis as she begin jotting the notes down with a levy to ease. It was simple enough.

-EXIT-

Kenta Inuzuka

Kenta Inuzuka

D-rank
"Riiiiiight then." The young Hokage just leaned further back, proping his feel up on the desk more comfortably, "Naota... go find the replacement door and someone to install it." Kenta was not happy, but at least the major issues; namely the long st4anding peace treaties; were intact. Something in his gut told him the peace between Konoha and Suna was ending soo, this new Kazekage had no idea how to play politics, nor life by the looks of it. Joy. "We're done here, I need to sleep that stupidity off, and my kids want some time with me. I'm taking the rest of the day off." Without even twitching, he seemed to vanish; which Naota would reconize as nothing more then him triggering Quickstep without leaving the chair until it smacked into the half wall below the open window the Uchiha had just entered through.

-Exit-

Naota

Naota

S-rank
Naota sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose to stem off an oncoming headache. His blood was stirring, anger rising somewhat. As he moved to complete Kenta's request, he couldn't help but mutter to himself, “Did that bitch just call me a mutt?”

Suppressing the urge to remove the remaining door, the male walked over to the desk, and scribbled a note for the secretary to replace the broken door. As he walked out, and left the note on her desk. When she looked up to inquire, Naota raised a hand and shook his head, and continued walking.

-Exit-

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.