You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Marici

Marici

S-rank
Smoothies. Or well, that was the plan. However, if life within this large family pack taught her anything? Plans changed! Or... exploded or something. Either way Amaya was totally down for smoothies, or explosions, or the world ending (since people seemed to be quite fussy over Kenta bailing out of the village for a bit). Emiko, the newest addition to the family, was currently with her father and likely taking a very long nap: thankfully she was quite quiet and content the majority of the time.

Mitsukai, who had just recently been released from another stay in the hospital, was currently seated on a bench next to where Amaya was meeting Michi. Mittens rather liked smoothies and it was one of the things she could eat that wouldn't leave her feeling ill. Like usual Mittens was being quiet, simply watching the people who went past and likely anaylzing every single one that went by.

Amaya, meanwhile, was also seated on the bench though she was more sprawling then anything: comfortable and all that rot. She cared little what people thought of her while she was off duty, and it still left her in a position to attack and defend her daughter if needed - though clearly no one was that stupid. Still, over protective mother and all that.

"Mittens, what kind of smoothie do you want?", Amaya asked, glancing about for Michi before looking toward her daughter. Mitsukai simply shrugged in response, kicking her legs in slow circles since her feet didn't quite reach the ground while she was seated on the bench.

Amaya glanced once more at her daughter and then went back to looking around: she wasn't going to press the issue, and besides... it wasn't like she was the only person in the family who didn't like to talk. Amaya was simply used to hanging out with people who were verbally silent the majority of the time.

Hiroyuki Inuzuka

Hiroyuki Inuzuka

D-rank
Note!:

Playing hookie, wooo! Kenta was always the one whining about too much work, and he sure as hell found the time to relax and do jack all on duty, but he was pretty bad about actually leaving where he was supposed to be and doing whatever. Michizuka however, was not. With those Genjutsu and stealth skills of his, well, he could sneak out of anywhere and anything when he wanted to, and not too many people would call him out on it even if he did get caught. Being a Jounin had it's advantages; even more so when you where as close to the reigning Hokage as he was. Close being an adequate term to cover the plethora of things they did, in all senses of the word. Weeeeee!

So yes, escaping the tedium of being a teacher was always fun. Clones usually lasted long enough, he was damn good at making them, and with a brain like his he wasn't about to lose focus and have one break unless he passed out, at which point, Fuuinjutsu Clones for the win. Sit one down at the desk, make it give them the stare, and not one of them would ever dare to make a peep, let alone interact with it. Given it was getting close to lunch, most would be too hungry or tired to give a frick, and would be blankly staring at the board, whatever book they had out, notes, or trying to sneak out the [sealed, he wasn't stupid] windows. Typical ninja kids, yep. He had lots of them; or rather, three of his own, and plenty of students.

Meandering through crowds was easier said than thought; with his stock of shockingly bright red hair (it'd been sun bleached recently thanks to survival drills and what not), he stuck out pretty hard. Being on the taller side didn't help either; while not as outright massive as Naota, he was still nearly a solid head above the rest of the adults floating about. Being somewhere in-between the rest of the group made too much sense, Naota and Kenta and Amaya where so damn tall, but Ashi had been a hair shorter than him and that new kid Ryoka was no shorty either, so he didn't feel so bad overall. What he lacked in height he made up for in resting bitch face, or so people told him. He could scare a room by just existing; which was hilarious, because anyone that knew him saw his normal apathetic expression for what it was, outright boredom. He was really a wonderfully warm person, once you got to know him; and he reserved that knowledge for people he liked, and people that he called family. So, a small like group; his little pack, or so Kenta called them. They where, in a lot of ways, just a little pack of misfits that became a family, so it fit. To think, none of it would have happened if he'd just listening to his cousins when they told him not to go leaping off rooftops...

But that was a story for another time. He had an 'appointment' with his sister; because really, she was his sister in everything but blood, and blood mattered little to him. It was why they all worked so well, they saw past the binds of biology and embraced the bonds of love and respect and friendship that made them such a tight group. Amaya wasn't his blood, but it didn't matter; she was sister, Naota was 'brother' (even if he called him Jackass more often, it was endearing and he loved him all the same), and between all the kids it was just easier for everyone to be 'brother', 'sister,' or 'cousin' anyway. Finding Amaya (with Mittens to boot, woot!), he sauntered over, flopping onto the bench beside them and about flopping over Amaya herself. When you where as deep into people's heads as he was, you tended to forget about things like personal bubbles and whatnot. "Hi. How goes life?" He reached slowly over toward Mittens, reaching to poke her cheek gently, if she'd let him. "So Mittens, how are you feeling today?"

WC: 786

Marici

Marici

S-rank
Michi was easy to spot once Amaya did: that hair gave him away easily enough compared to the normal blonds and blacks she saw from everyone else. Even her own natural white hair stood out less than Michi's own color. Not that she cared, she rather liked it. Amaya didn't bother speaking up to tell Mittens that Michi was coming, if anything her daughter had likely known before her as was the way things tended to go.

When Michi flopped down she poked him playfully, not minding the invasion of personal space since she was rather used to it. She reached up, ruffling his hair in a almost playful way while cocking her head to the side. "Life is... certainly interesting, but good. Hmm... Might have to steal your hair color. All my white paleness gets to me after all....", Amaya said outloud, before adding in her head "Plus, I get tired of getting called a the albino devil all the time."

Even though that thought hadn't been meant to be shared sure enough Mittens finally spoke up verbally in her usual too soft voice, "You're not a devil....". Mittens giggled when she was poked and hopped her way off of the bench. She paused, covering her mouth with her usual hankerchief as she coughed, before slipping it back into her sleeve and making her way over to Michi. In usual fashion she climbed her way onto his lap and hugged him happily. "I'm better... I just have a cough today. Mommy said as long as I'm not running a fever I don't have to go back to that place." That place of course referred to the hospital, a taboo word for Mittens. The place affected her a bit more than the 'normal' person because she was more perceptive than the 'average' individual: especially when it came to picking up on the pain, the death, and the grief. While she became well physically it tended to make her ill mentally when she remained too long - which was exactly why Amaya kept her visits there as short as possible and why Mittens own bedroom could double as a hospital room as could several other rooms in the houses of various family.

"Are you hungry yet my little Mittens?"

Mittens wrinkled her nose - she hated eating - but then sighed. "I suppose.. Are you hungry?", she would ask Michi, turning her focus from her mother and onto him.

Hiroyuki Inuzuka

Hiroyuki Inuzuka

D-rank
"I live with Inuzuka, I can eat like a champion after all these years." He was giggling wildly, although most of that was in his head, as his physical voice was solid and steady and warmer than normal, he liked them after all, so it was going to be; he was imagining Amaya with hair close to the flaming of his own, and it amused him. Flash those three tomoe sharingan and watch him go stereotype and start complaining about red and orange clashing. He didn't project his sexuality (Much. He was usually hanging off Kenta for the shiggles just because it was comfortable and why the hell not when he was as deep into his husband's head as he was), he did have some of those quirks that made it pretty obvious that he was zero threat to the womenfolk of the village.

Given that Mittens wasn't denying his gentle poking, he kept at it; he knew her, eventually she would either ask him to stop (at which point he instantly would, apologize, and give her all the space she desired) or start to giggle, and that's what he wanted. He liked to see her happy and enjoying herself, which was rare in public, but he was usually pretty good about getting at least a smirk from the child. "So long as you're not feeling of death, I approve of you being outside. The sun burns, but it helps." He knew all about the dangers and problems of being frail and whatnot, he'd been pretty much that himself as a kid, but Kenta did a number on fixing that problem, as did his cousins teaching him swordsmanship when he was a teenager.

"We can get something light for her, and go pig out in our usual manner. Sound good, girls? I know a few shops with rather... rich teas that wouldn't be anything for most, but would be as good as a soup for Mittens. Something light and easy to get, and keep, down. They make them to order, so we can tweak it for some energy boosting, healing properties, etc. There's a stall a bit further down the lane that sells bento bigger than my chest. Cheap, too; but high quality."

WC: 381

786 + 381 = 1167

Hiroyuki Inuzuka

Hiroyuki Inuzuka

D-rank
-Exiting cause dead-

WC: 1167

1167/1000 Training C-rank Jutsu Lightning Illusion: Flash Pillar

167 leftover

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.