You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ashii

Ashii

D-rank
Ashi wasn't a procrastinator per say, but she had been putting off going and retrieving the rest of her things from her parents home. It'd been a while since she'd moved out, and she honestly had no interest in going back. But, she also didn't want to have to replace the clothing she had left behind, not when they were all in good condition.

She had walked, slowly, the entire way to her mothers. She couldn't work up the excitement to want to free run, and Akai seemed not to be in much of a rush either as the Ninken matched Ashi's pace. It took only minutes for her to reach the old house, but she took a rather long pause - standing on the porch and just staring at the door. 'Should I knock? Or just walk in?', she mentally mused. She had no idea, really. This felt more then awkward. She settled, however, on knocking.

After completing said knock she stood back and waited. She could hear footsteps inside, and grumbling, so someone was obviously home. No one bothered to answer the door, however. Her agitation was growing, rapidly. Her mother had to know it was her, and that was probably why she was refusing to answer the door. Two could play the rude game, then.

Without knocking again, or waiting any longer for the door to be opened that she figured never would for her again, she barged right in. Might've broken the door, might've not. She didn't even care. She headed straight for her old room, not bothering to say a single word to her mother as she breezed past her. She just wanted to grab her shit and get gone.

The yelling started almost at once. Anything from "Why are you in my house?!" to "GET OUT!!", but she ignored it all. If she responded they'd only get into a large fight, and she was pretty certain the entire street could hear her mother as it were already. No point adding fuel to the fire, right?

She opened the door to her bedroom, headed right over to her closet, and pulled out several duffel bags. She dragged one of them over to the dresser with herself, continuing to ignore the profanity being screamed at her as she began to stuff clothing into the bag. Stuff, stuff, stuff, pause... bag was full. She got up off of the floor, went over to where the pile of bags were, grabbed another and returned to her dresser. More stuffing ensued, the yelling got louder.

When she was satisfied that the dresser was empty she turned her attention to her closet, ignoring for the moment the books and other such items that were scattered on her dresser top like usual. She began to fill up the third duffel bag when the yelling from her mother stopped, the woman having stormed off into the kitchen. She took pause in her packing long enough to notice the sound of drawers being ripped open, the sound of metal on metal as utensils were hastily shoved aside, and then the sound of the drawer slamming shut again.

She shoved more of her things into the bag, emptying out the rest of her closet. With the last bag in hand she turned her attention to her bedside table. She didn bother doing this neatly, save for the lamp she simply swept her hand across the tables top, sweeping the contents off of the edge and right into the bag. Finished with that table she turned to her dresser, doing much the same several times over again until it, too, was completely cleaned off.

That was when the screaming started. She barely had had time to register Akai, who had been waiting out of sight, come flying through the air right next to her before she heard the thud, snarling, and screaming... Blood. Curdling. Screaming. She whirled around, mouth opening slightly as she took in the sight before her; Akai was standing over Ashi's mother with teeth bared and gums pulled back in the most vicious snarl she'd ever seen the dog pull off, all while Ashi's mother was laying, sprawled and pinned by the overly large dog, a sharpened kitchen knife lying a foot out of reach on the floor where it'd landed when Akai had attacked her.

Her mother continued with her blood curdling scream, and Ashi took pause long enough to wonder how long it'd take someone to come investigate. She couldn't move, herself... she was in shock maybe? That sure was a good way to put it. All she could do was stare as Akai remained standing over her mother, snarling, and obviously awaiting orders...

Kenta Inuzuka

Kenta Inuzuka

D-rank
The fuck was this now? He'd only come to the clan compound to feed the dogs and pick this kids up from their great-grandfather' house. Just because the kids didn't have grandparents didn't mean they didn't have great-grandparents; Kenta's Inuzuka Grandfather was only in his early 70s after all. An old dog; scared and missing an arm; but he was good with the kids; and they liked his lazy old mutt of a ninken. It was good for them to see that they did have relatives beyond just Ashi, Naota, and Amaya. Specially since Naota and Amaya where the equivalent of god uncle and god aunt.

Screaming. The compound was large; and nearly empty this time of day. Everyone was picking up kids from class or off on missions this time of day. No wonder there wasn't an alarm flying up. The dogs where raging in their cages; but these where the unstable dogs that no one listened to anyway. Joy. Well; he was free to investigate; the kids could stay with their grand'pop a tad longer. Following his ears was easy enough; and the sound of a familiar dog was as good of a guide. That was... Akai.

Ah crap.

"Ashi... what did you do now..."

His voice was soft; barely above a whisper; under his breath as it where. He found the house easy enough; doors hanging by hinges barely still attached to the wall. Yep; here we go. He walked right in without even bothering; he was clan Alpha after all, and Hokage. Privileges, yeeep. "Ashi? The hell is going o-..." Oh dear. He'd found them in the bedroom; expression deadpanning when he realized what he was seeing. Ashi in shock. Akai pinner her mother to the floor. Knife on the floor. Wait. Knife!? Goddamn it.

"So. Causing trouble as always?"

Now there was a rage in his voice; feral growl building in his chest. The double tone that marked the Alphas of the packs; the power in his blood manifesting in relation to his anger. And Kenta had plenty to be angry about. He actually liked Ashi. She was the only cousin he was even remotely related to; and they where good friends to boot. His kids loved her; his dog loved her; and that was enough for him to love her, in his own ways. "I see someone has decided to violate clan laws..."

Dangerous. That was his voice. That was his stance. Feet had shifted farther apart; resetting his balance; but anyone that could read it would be confused. He was setting up to support a heavy load; not attack. With an almost enraged growl; he began spewing water by the gallon from his mouth; the temperature in the room dropping like a rock as the water flooded the room. Charged with his chakra as it was; it pooled only around the woman on the floor; soon more then enough to cover her entire body and then some. "Akai. Step away." He gave the dog plenty of time to move before raising his arm; hand out and palm flat. The water seemed to condense when he did; lifting from the floor and taking his prisoner with it. The water shaped itself into a round ball, his hand encased within up to his wrist. Water Prison; something he was well known for, but rarely used anymore.

"Shall I drown her, cousin; or did you have something else in mind?"

Spoiler:

Ashii

Ashii

D-rank
It took a moment but Kenta's voice was enough to snap her from her shocked state. She took a few steps back from her mother, her gaze never leaving the woman.

'She... she was... wow...', were the thoughts going through her brain right now, but better then what had been going through that brain of hers just moments ago; which had been nothing. Ashi didn't know what to do, what to say. She could handle a complete stranger trying to knife her in the back, could almost expect it as it were given that violence could happen at any moment. But her own mother? She knew the woman hated her, but she hadn't known it'd gotten that bad.

Akai backed off at once when Kenta issued the command, moving her large white form over to Ashi and standing in front of her, that growl still coming from the Ninken, though the snarl was no where near as bad as what it had been. Akai was pissed, and it was showing.

Ashi cleared her throat once, tried to open her mouth and speak, and nothing. She tried again, forcing her gaze from her now trapped mother to Kenta. "I'd say drowning is a nasty enough way to go..." That was about the extent of what she was able to say at the moment, a go-ahead to drowning her as it were.

Kenta Inuzuka

Kenta Inuzuka

D-rank
"Hnnn... This won't drown her; not fully. Might pass out; if he inhales too much." He didn't have the physical strength needed to hold the sphere up long enough to drown someone properly; it would break once it hit the ground or his arm fell. "If you want me to drown her; I can take her to the water troughs for the dogs and hold her head under. Not like anyone can say shit, either. Clan laws and all that." Gloriousness of being an Inuzuka, clan laws where highly respected by the village, as a way to keep the packs passive and happy. And as Kenta was Hokage, well; no one could say much either. All Inuzuka are ninja; even if inactive. That gave him Kage level prerogative to do whatever the fuck he wanted, on top of everything else.

"Or maybe you'd like to test out my new toy, eh? I'd be more then happy to let you... borrow... my new hammer. I brought it by to show gran'da. He was... amused, to put it mildly. Few good swings..." Few good swings, or even a headshot; there'd be little left but bloody pulp-like masses of flesh and bone shards, really. "S'up to you; I can kill her, you can kill her; or we go civil and lock her up in an ANBU holding cell until the sun goes nova. Doesn't much matter to me."

Spoiler:

Ashii

Ashii

D-rank
The shocked state she'd been in fully ebbed away, her mind picking up speed where it had originally left off; right back to normal. Now that her mind was fully functional she began to realize that something else was off; her father was no where to be seen. The man practically never left the house, but a quick sniff of the air gave her all the information she needed; the man hadn't been in the house for a few days, all traces of his scent were days old.

Her gaze darted to her mother, hardening. Her head tilted a bit as she looked at the woman trapped as she was. "One moment...", was all she said before she darted off, right out of the room. The backdoor opened, or broke, as it were. She sure was in a destructive mode. Then the sound of another, far heavier door, being opened. The blowing wind would be enough for any Inuzuka to know what was up; it smelled of death and decay, but in case that wind didn't bring the smell directly into the house Ashi's next shouted words of "She's mine...!" would have been enough to indicate something was wrong, or had pissed her off worse then she had been.

Akai was all but growling and sniffing the air at the smell, the dogs stance shifting once more into a more attack prone one, the dogs own gaze locked onto Ashi's mother once more.

Ashi entered back into the house, and into the bedroom, furious looking; she had never had a problem with her father, loved the man truly, and only her anger was keeping her from going into shock again. There was an overly deadly calmness over her as she spoke her next few words, "My father's dead... she shoved him in the underground storage cellar, after, from what it looks like.. she stabbed him, a lot. " Her gaze flickered from her mother to Kenta. "So... about that new toy?"

Kenta Inuzuka

Kenta Inuzuka

D-rank
By the time she'd returned he was supporting the jutsu arm with his free hand; beads of sweat starting to form on his forehead, even in the extreme chill of the room. "It's outside; grab it quick. Can't hold this more'n about another minute." The blonde slowly began to swing around; his wide stance ow perfectly obvious. The ball of water was insanely heavy, and it slowed his movements down to a crawl. Or rather, a crawl for him. He was moving at a fairly normal, relaxed pace to most people; so snail-like for him. "I'll get her outside; feel free to enjoy yourself."

The ball was very, very large; so maneuvering it was a bitch and a half. He had to actively control the shape to fit it through doorways and around objects; but he managed to get it outside before the water began to sluice away. He was loosing control; but that was fine. All he had to do was condense the ball a tad tighter and he had Ashi's mother by the throat; claws positioned perfectly over her jugulars. She struggled; she'd spend her last few moments on earth slowly bleeding to death. "Right here; by the door. She's not going anywhere. It's a bit heavy; so if you want me to restrain her, I can. Or chase her down. By now there's enough water in her lungs that she won't flee right away."

He had maybe 20 seconds left before the prison fully broke; but it didn't much matter. The woman was caught; and even with Kenta's lack of outright physical might, she wasn't going anywhere. Not with Akai standing close enough to rip her apart and hold her if she managed not to commit suicide on his claws.

Spoiler:

Ashii

Ashii

D-rank
'She's going to pay, she's going to pay so fucking hard.', was the thought going through her mind as she took note of the weapon Kenta had brought with him. 'Oh yeah, that'll hurt enough to satisfy me.' Her gaze turned to Kenta and a sadistic look crept upon her features, made worse by the smile she made to match. "No.. I want her to run, because I want her to pay..." Translation: Let her run, let her become the prey, let her know that fear. Oh yeah, Ashi was definitely in rare form; but this was true anger for her. That happy little child-likeness she normally had was gone, there was nothing left in her save for anger, hatred, and a thirst for vengeance.

Now that they were outside the smell of her fathers decaying remains was even more potent in the air, and it was doing nothing more then fueling the rage. Taking a deep, foul smelling, breath she turned her gaze on her mother who'd been released by now and was coughing, a hell of a lot. That sadistic smile spread once more across her face as she moved forward, right hand grasping onto the handle of Kenta's weapon. "Comere...", was the only word she spoke. It was all that was needed, her mothers eyes peeled wide and the woman actually attempted to run.

She didn't make it far, however. Between the water she still hadn't fully coughed out of her lungs, and her own fear that caused her to stumble Kenta had definitely been right in his assessment that she wasn't going to be able to run at first. "Go on.. get up... run away... run like a fucking coward!" The woman did then, sputtering and coughing, she got up, stumbling forward.

Ashi's left hand reached for the handle of the weapon this time, and between both hands she lifted the heavy weapon up and sent it swinging. It smashed right onto her mothers legs, breaking both easily, and doing severe damage to the flesh and tissue. Yeah, she wasn't running anymore. Her mother rolled over, facing upwards, screaming.

"Why'd you do it, that's what I want to know. I know you hate me, but why?!", Ashi all but screamed. She was too far gone to care who heard her, or what they thought for that matter. Even knowing Kenta was there she couldn't bring herself to stop.

The woman sputtered, coughed. "Favored above..Supposed to be the best...", the woman managed to get out after several tries.

That was the reason?! That was it... this woman had a problem with Ashi because she was jealous? Jealousy had driven her to all of this? Shunning Ashi for as long as she had, murdering Ashi's father, and now attempting to murder Ashi?

She lifted the hammer again, using both hands once more and sent it with all of her might down on the womans arms. She lifted it again, this time sending it down on the womans chest. A third time was the charm, she sent the hammer smashing right on her head. Each hit spraying blood, or scattering pieces of flesh. By the time Ashi was finished she looked crazed; covered in blood, wild eyed, and panting due to the physical stress from using such a large and heavy weapon, especially when she'd never used something like that before.

Still breathing heavily she finally dropped the weapon, and allowed it to lay on the ground next to her. Her eyes never once leaving the blood covered remains of the woman before her. Now that she was finished the craze had begun to ebb, her 'right mind' so to speak returning. She didn't know how to feel over her actions; a deep part of her was satisfied that she'd got the vengeance it desired for the death of her father, while the other half was telling her she should be ashamed for losing it like that.

"Kenta....", the one word was broken, her voice hoarse from the abundance of yelling she'd done.

Kenta Inuzuka

Kenta Inuzuka

D-rank
"It's never easy... one the rage dies and you realize what happened..." There was an almost wisdom in his voice as he hefted the hammer up and over a shoulder; body sagging some under it's weight. "And you never really forget. If you're smart, you learn. If not... you turn into that. Raving lunatic; consumed by petty insecurities." Anyone that knew his past would know he spoke of his uncle; the murderer that ruined his family and nearly ruined his life. He'd found his revenge in a way; but he'd never really gotten proper closure. So he'd turned that pain into energy; and that energy into drive; the drive that made made him the youngest Kage in generations.

The body deserved nothing more from them; but the mess needed to be cleaned; the scar on the earth cleansed. Simple enough; the way the ground sloped; a simple wash would send the gore into the river and out of their lives forever. Kenta could write up the report on his own; they didn't need it. The fouled air stung his nose; but he ignored it; filling his lungs with the tainted air and charging the chakra to his throat. Archerfish; sad that it would come usage so soon after mastering; and in such a way. His lips constricted to give the water some pressure; it would wash the gore away easily. Water flowed free, the flow turned red as it washed over the body. He added a tad more power to the chakra in his throat; which increased the flow. After about a minute; there was nothing left but a trail of mud to the river in the distance. The flow from his mouth stopped with a small cough; the last of the air expelled and the chakra dispersing. He shifted his body; using the mass to swing the hammer around and away from them both; letting it go just right to send it flying into a tree and embedding into it. Safest place for it.

Attention returning to his cousin, he slipped an arm around her shoulders; offering what comfort he could. "Come on... I'll send someone to clean the house... and get your father out of there. Don't worry... I'll make sure everything is taken care of."

Last edited by Kenta Inuzuka on Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ashii

Ashii

D-rank
Now that the rage was gone she did feel empty. It was at such odds with her normal personality. No wise-ass remark, no encouragement, no nothing. She simply stared as her mothers remains were washed away, thankful she hadn't had to find a way to do that herself. Cleaning that definitely wouldn't have been an enjoyable experience.

At Kenta's comforting touch she became more grounded. It was almost automatic that such a small thing could do so much. Her emotions returned, jumbled and a mess as they were, but there all the same. She had no urge to cry, or scream anymore, she just had an urge to do what? She couldn't quite figure it out. It was almost a rebellious feeling; she wanted to do the things her mother never allowed her to do. The things that, even when living where she now was, she had held herself back from doing. She had always followed the norm, maybe now it was time to be herself, not what she felt she should be... Multi-colored hair here she comes!

She nodded at Kenta's words, looking up at him. "Yeah... I just... brains a bit scrambled, still.. thanks."

Akai came over, licking at her hand and whining softly before placing her big white fur covered head under Ashi's hand, demanding to be petted. Normal Akai, even with the proverbial world falling apart, she still was all about the petting.

Kenta Inuzuka

Kenta Inuzuka

D-rank
"You'll be alright; eventually. You've got people that care; and that'll keep you grounded; if you let us. You know you can always bug me, if you need to talk. I can sort of understand; maybe not fully, but it's something." A pat to her shoulder and the arm was withdrawn; the same hand used to create a whistle and summon their clansmen. His whistle would carry through the entire district; so that would get the local civilian cops alerted as well. It was an ANBU signal, after all. The ninja adjuncts would alert them; and they would appear; to work with the Inuzuka to fix the mess. "Go home, I'll let them know what they need to."

Ashii

Ashii

D-rank
She nodded at his words. "Yeah, I might need someone to bug when this whole head-fuck I've got going on fixes itself..." She glanced in the direction of her fathers location, wincing slightly at the mental picture that popped into her head. Yeaaaah, definitely time to think of something else. She scratched Akai's head almost in habit, the familiar feeling of the soft fur also helping further just as the pat to her shoulder did.

She gave another nod, turning her gaze to Kenta. "Yeah home... maybe some sleep, or something.. I dunno... " She took a deep breath and exhaled, she couldn't get away from the odor fast enough. "Thanks, Kenta... for everything..." With those words she took off, Akai right next to her, headed home to rest? Possibly... but at the moment she felt that some rebellious activity might make her feel better; rainbow colors here we go!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.