You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Calm Before the Storm. {Takumi/Invite} Empty Calm Before the Storm. {Takumi/Invite} Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:10 pm

Ah....it was just a few days before the summit began. Zen decided to go to the Hot Springs one last time before he had to leave Earth Country. He felt....apprehensive. Like something big was going to happen. One thing never changed....Zen's routine to get into the hot springs. As always, he gave the young receptionist his money, a paltry 300 Ryo. Huh. They must have remodeled. Zen couldn't find the locker rooms....which was really strange. He spent quite awhile ambling the halls of the small business....he simply could not find them.

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
Takumi woke up early to train but when he gt out of bed he felt stiff. This would not do do Taku thought so taku got dressed and walked toward the hot springs. When he arrived he paid the receptionist his ryo and began to look for the locker room. He had not been here in a while so he got kind of lost looking. As he turned a corner he saw Zen taku walked up t him and said "Hello Zen fancy meeting you here.".

"Hello Zen fancy meeting you here."

Ah. A pleasant surprise. "Hey, Takumi....only a small coincidence. Are you looking for the locker rooms too? Can't seem to find them..."

He looked around again, but...nothing.

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
Taku responded with "Yeah me either it seems they have moved since my last visit". Taku walked up to Zen and decided to help him look for the locker room too. And after a few minutes Taku shouted to Zen "I found the locker room". So taku walked inside and sat down and began to undress. When he was done he put his towel on and started back towards the door.

Hmm. A good eye he had, that Takumi. It would be good that he stayed back to guard the village...summits were troubling times. Leaving your home without its most powerful ninja to protect it was not something Zen liked to think about.

Either way, he had a little time to just relax now. Zen walked into the locker room...and saw the clock. "Oh my. Better get going." He had spent quite a bit of time looking for this room...and there wasn't much of it left for him to soak. The young man quickly removed his Black Coat and other uniform and shoved it into his designated locker. He took a towel, and started for the hot springs. He at least knew those didn't move around...

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
Taku had his towel draped around him and walked out to the springs. He fund an empty spring and got in and took his towel off and sat down to relax. Taku sank down to about neck level and said "It is nice to relax every once in a while huh Zen". Taku said as he stretched in the warm waters.

Zen followed Takumi into the hot springs, towel hanging around his neck. He stepped slowly into the spring water, and decided to sit by the edge. He didn't really like soaking full-body...he liked having part of him exposed to the comparatively cool air while still soaking in the warm water. The water came about halfway up his abdominals.

"I suppose, yes...but I just am so stressed of late. I don't know what to do..."

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
Takumi was letting the water flow over him allowing his body before he heard Zen say "I suppose, yes...but I just am so stressed of late. I don't know what to do...". Takumi raised up to about waist level in the water and saying "Same here the country really took a hit with Dengen but i think Ara can get us back to the way it used to be". Taku yawned and looked up in the air and cracks his neck.

Taku responded as"Same here the country really took a hit with Dengen but i think Ara can get us back to the way it used to be" "I just...don't know if anything can truly be the same. I'll admit that we have some enemies. Hopefully Arashi can mend some of those relationships...Ah. I just remembered. Since Arashi's gone to...to Suna for diplomacy, I'm in charge of Iwa for now. I should get back to the office so he doesn't have too much to do when he gets back." Zen was telling the truth about being left in charge...but someone like Taku probably shouldn't be unecesarily told about the Gokage Summit.

Zen rose from the water, and walked toward the locker room again.

10Calm Before the Storm. {Takumi/Invite} Empty Re: Calm Before the Storm. {Takumi/Invite} Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:37 pm

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
Taku sat and listened to Zenchi say "I just...don't know if anything can truly be the same. I'll admit that we have some enemies. Hopefully Arashi can mend some of those relationships...Ah. I just remembered. Since Arashi's gone to...to Suna for diplomacy, I'm in charge of Iwa for now. I should get back to the office so he doesn't have too much to do when he gets back". Takumi sat and thought for a moment then he said "i should probably get going to i need to do a few more missions before the weeks end". Taku got out of the water and placed his towel back around himself and began back toward the locker room. When he was back in there he began to put his clothes back on and said "Do not worry Zenchi Ara can handle anything that is needed and if he needs help he has us right". Taku put his shirt back on and turned smiling.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.