You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Shutai

Shutai

D-rank
With the dull thump of a solid object hitting wood, Shutai sighed. This was a pain. Looking down onto the table, he studied the application paper once again, not sure what to really do with it. All of them asked the same thing: What his name was, random information, what he knew, his abilities as a ninja, blah blah blah. "This is stupid..." He muttered to himself, finishing a page. Only about twenty more to go. Sighing, he pushed them aside, and finished the bowl of ramen that he was currently eating, dropping the deep spoon and the bowl into the sink, sighing. He would get to washing the dishes later, but for now... He should start training again. Walking into his room, Shutai slid past his pull up bar, looking at it, and let old memories wash over him like a shell on a beach. Shaking his head, he pats it, and continues on his journey to his dresser. Quickly sliding out the drawer, Shutai peeks his head into the area, and grabs a white tee shirt, a pair of black pants that didn't seem to be too constricting, and he flexed his legs in them, making sure that his assumption was true. Looking through another drawer, rhythmically, Shutai pulls out a red sweatshirt, and smirks, pulling it on quickly. Drumming his fingers along the dresser, he looks from side to side. He was damn exhausted. He wanted to jump into those warm, welcoming sheets, pressing his face into a warm pillow and falling in the calm and peaceful stasis of sleep. Staring at his bed, he lets out a quiet whine, wanting to get in that so hard, but, instead, he simply turns around, and steps out of his room, then quickly steps back into it, forgetting what he was about to get. Quickly, he grabbed his Tanto, and strapped it on his waist, shaking it slightly to make sure it was secure, and grabbed his kunai and senbon, and finally picked up his lighter, flipping it open, and licking the flame, as he tended to do. Looking at a small bottle on his counter, he picked it up, then sighed. "Scar cream." Shutai sighed to himself, and, getting a bit of the pasty lotion on his hand, rubbed it on his collar, and on his chest. Reapplying his bandages, he nodded slightly to himself, smiling slightly, then returning his face back to a frown. He should find Clyde. And train with him. 

Walking outside, the sun hit the Chi directly in the face, causing him to cringe, and squint his eyes into slits until they adjusted. He usually left the lights off in his house, because sometimes they gave him headaches, which was really annoying. More annoying than losing to that god damned Kimura. The Antanas one. Cocky. Rude. Full of himself. He growled, thinking back to his battle once again, where the boy kicked him in the head after pulling him underground. That was cheating. He growled, and shook his head. "I swear, that asshole cheated..." He grumbled, kicking a rock off the stairs down to the ground, slowly making his way down to the stairs onto the dirt road. 'Where would Clyde be...?' Shutai thought to himself, looking around. Maybe the hospital? Shrugging, the black haired fifteen year old started making his way down to where he first saw him, the intersection of the hospital, and multiple stores on one end, people milling around, doing their daily routines, it seemed. Shutai sighed once again, leaning on a building and looking around, keeping an eye on the hospital windows, looking for a brown haired friend in one of them. Continuing his search, he pulls out his lighter, entertaining himself by flipping it open and closed, keeping an eye on the building, and keeping slight attention to the igniting and disappearing flame, sparing a brief thought to think of his mother. 'Was she dead too?' He thought, and felt a little sad at that thought, thus changed it to something else. 'What would she use this lighter for?'

WC: 682

2Some Training, Some Food, and... Genjutsu. (Invite only, nokill, private) Empty The calm before the first storm. Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:05 am

Clyde

Clyde

D-rank
Clyde looked out the hospital window wondering what Shutai was doing today. He sighed and watched the clock tick. Clyde felt depressed lately. He didn't know what it was. Clyde needed to be with someone he knew or he might throw on the robe, and get banished from the village. Clyde was afraid of what he would do if anyone found out about his dirty little secret. Who has to know? Clyde wondered to himself. No one has to know. Clyde started freaking out, and yelled at the nurses a horrible warning.
"It is happening."
The nurses run over as Clyde puts on his robe. He looked at the nurses, and he starts feeling that familiar sinking feeling. Clyde hated this he slowly slipped out of control. He felt his sadness and pain engulf him, and wanted some one to help. The nurses put him into a straight jacket, then ties his legs together with rope. They lay him on a hospital bed, then tie him to it. Clyde lost his grip quicker and quicker. He tried holding on, but couldn't. Clyde struggled hard against the darkness, and felt he conquered it.
"I am fine!"
One of the nurses checks the time, and smiles.
"That is wonderful."
The nurses untie him, and undid his straight jacket. Clyde's vision faded out, and he screamed to them before he went bad.
"My darkness came back! Help! I am losing control! Tie my up, and if you can't get a black haired boy named shutai or any other ninja to help."
Clyde got a pen and paper, and drew a note explaining most of this. He put it on his back with tape, and starting feeling it. Clyde's vision went fuzzy, and he struggled against the thoughts in his head. He tried hard to fight it, but lost the battle. Clyde was almost an entirely different person now, and he looked over at the nurses.
"Get your filthy hands off me bitch!"
The nurse started tearing up, and heard the acid in Clyde's words. If she stayed here she would be corrode into nothing from Clyde's other half.
"I am leaving this poop hole. You guys are lucky to live."
Clyde jumped out the window, and landed on a rooftop. He climbed down from there, and looked around with a blood lust near the bun stand.
"Oh so much fun is on my way. I wonder what the body count will be this time." Clyde licked his lips slowly and his eye's intensified.
"I am going to kill my number one target today. He held up a picture of Shutai. My other half won't come back if I kill his friend. He will be in eternal sadness. He will never come back."
Clyde did a loud laugh, and looked around. He attracted a lot of attention.
"Come to watch the show?"
Clyde pulled down his pants, and mooned everyone. He laughed very loudly, and pulled up his pants.
"So splendid right? Hmm I never did make a name for myself.. how about The Black Widow?"
Clyde laughed at this, and enjoyed the name. Clyde wore a big, dark black robe that goes from his feet to his shoulders, and has a long hood. The hood of the robe can shadow his face. The design of the robe is a whole lot of black spider webs with a dark crimson hourglass on the back of the robe. The hood had the number thirteen in big white lettering at the hood.

Clyde looked around him for someone he could get a quick kill on, and licked his lips more with a kunai in hand. Who would I kill? That little boy? Nope. That girl? Nope. Clyde looked around for his victim.

[Word Count: 626]

Shutai

Shutai

D-rank
Continuing to lean on the building, Shutai was quietly noting all the people. He noticed the little girl and father selling the hot buns, and smiled at them, though he was sure they didn't notice. The little girl was energetic and exited, and didn't seem to be able to stop moving, or talking. Laughing to himself, he began thinking. He had changed a lot since he met Clyde, he felt, and not in a bad way. In fact, he could even say that he was happy, and that was rare, ever since his dad... Shutai shook the thought out of his head quickly, and, looking back up to the hospital, Shutai rose an eyebrow Staring up at the building, Shutai noticed somebody, at least he assumed, in a black cloak, jump out the hospital window, mooning everyone. This caused the young Chi to roll his eyes, because, god damn, that's an asshole move. 'probably one of those new genin...' he thought to himself, looking up at him, but the new person seemed familiar, whether it had been the way he walked, or his body shape, or something that he only knew on one person... 

Clyde. God damned Clyde.

Sighing, he jumped up onto a roof, then jumped up onto the roof where he assumed his friend was, landing a bit ungracefully, but landing on his feet nonetheless. "Hey, Clyde." Shutai crossed his arms over his chest, not really knowing what to do with them. "Nobody has to see your ass." He snickered, and looked at him. "Plus, what's up with the new getup? You're not trying to be ahead of the curve on fashion, are you? I would think you liked sticking to those doctor coats and probably some medical term covered tee shirt." Shutai said, causing him to snicker again, although he felt like a jerk for laughing at his own joke. "You did buy one for me, right? You know how much I love black, white, or red. We can be fashonistas together." he rose an eyebrow at Clyde, not aware that anything hand changed with him, thus he was joking with him as usual.

WC: 1044

4Some Training, Some Food, and... Genjutsu. (Invite only, nokill, private) Empty The Plan Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:55 pm

Clyde

Clyde

D-rank
Clyde looked over at Shutai, and his eyes intensified. This was the key to eternal darkness. Clyde hated his goody goody two shoes half horribly. The thought made him angry, and he loved that feeling. Clyde finally broke out, and was ready to try to stay that way. He looked at a picture of Shutai, then back at Shutai. He licked his lips, and drew a kunai as Shutai was confused on Clyde's new look. Clyde would never want to reveal he isn't the goody goody. He looked over at Shutai, and remembered he used blood. This might be a little bit tricky Clyde thought to himself.

"I am wearing different things today, because they feel more like me. I love the feeling of me. I also just love my friends, and healing people."

The darkness hated saying this, but this seemed like the goody goody. Clyde remembered the note his goody goody wrote on his back, and took it off. He looked at the note, and laughed hard to see how afraid his goody goody was.

"I also really love to give people flowers, and hugs. Shutai you are my greatest friend ever, and I will heal you to the end with unending love for all things.. good."

The darkness got a bad taste in it's mouth saying such disgusting things his other half probably. The darkness remembered he still had the note in his hand, and cursed under his breath. If Shutai took this, then he wouldn't have the fun to see the look on Shutai's face when his dearest Clyde subjected him to torture far worse, then any other. Shutai is a smart one maybe he already notices this isn't the goody goody. Hmmmm maybe I can act like a goody goody till I go to kill him. I want to kill him right now. I want to taste all of his blood as he screams in agony. I want him to plead to the goody goody to stop. This was the only way he was going to keep on with this forever. He looks at Shutai, and gives him a bear hug. He laughs hard, and says.
"Man Shutai, you have changed so much. I could just go over there and throw flowers and hearts all over the place. Lets go into the woods! I know a fun spot to train at. It's the best! It has tons of uh.... chocolate, and cookies! Yeah plenty of cookies. If you get hurt I will heal you right up, and we can go on another adventure to pick flowers!"

Man, that was horrible to say. Clyde almost started brushing of his tongue from how horrendous it was to say that stuff. Clyde looked down to see the note in his hands still, and decided to act like it wasn't there. This plan would be ruined if he figures out I am not a goody goody.

"Lets take some young ninja with us, so we can kil.... train them!"

Clyde slipped up on his words. Damn, if I do that again he will be on to me for sure.

"Lets go to the forest to a very happy fun spot! It will be nice to train there! We will need to get lots of rest though each night. Lets go get some young ninja!"

[Word Count: 563][Total Word Count: 1189]

Shutai

Shutai

D-rank
Looking at his friend, he sensed something was up right away. When you're skilled with genjutsu, and have better perception than most ninja, that tends to happen. "I also really love to give people flowers, and hugs. Shutai you are my greatest friend ever, and I will heal you to the end with unending love for all things.. good." He said, in a tone that implied he was eating rotten fish, and this caused Shutai to be much more suspicious, but he gave him the benefit of the doubt still. Suddenly, he was in a tight hug with Clyde, and Clyde was laughing, hard, but in a creepy way that seemed  fake. "Man Shutai, you have changed so much. I could just go over there and throw flowers and hearts all over the place. Lets go into the woods! I know a fun spot to train at. It's the best! It has tons of uh.... chocolate, and cookies!" Shutai rolled his eyes at this. He didn't like cookies, he liked hot buns. Just thinking of them almost made his mouth water. "Yeah plenty of cookies. If you get hurt I will heal you right up, and we can go on another adventure to pick flowers!" Shrugging, Shutai was about to respond with an alright, as long as it would lead up to eventual training. Pushing out of the hug, Shutai brushed himself off. "Clyde. We can go, I suppose." Shutai looked toward the forest, and, suddenly, Clyde talked again. "Lets take some young ninja with us, so we can kil.... train them!" 

Narrowing his eyes, Shutai knew what he had to do. Quickly drawing his rusty tanto from it's hard leather scabbard, and, quickly again, he slashed at Clyde's chest, straight across from one arm to the other, an inch deep if his hit was successful, and jumped back from him, onto the roof, looking down. Luckily, it didn't seem that anybody had saw what he done, and Shutai glared at the person who looked like Clyde. "How about..." He says, lifting his hand up in a threatening way that showed he would torture him with genjutsu, "You tell me who the hell you are?"

1415 WC

Last edited by Shutai on Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

6Some Training, Some Food, and... Genjutsu. (Invite only, nokill, private) Empty Cover Blown Harddddd Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:29 pm

Clyde

Clyde

D-rank
Clyde looked at Shutai pulling out a tanto. He wouldn't dare injure his buddy would he? Shutai swung his tanto, and sliced Clyde in the chest.
"Oh, Damn it. Shutai why would you hurt me we have been friends for so long!"
"Who about you tell me who the hell you are?"
"I am Clyde! Your best friend. See?"
He pulled down the hood to reveal Clyde's face. He then put both his hands over the slice, and healed it using medical ninjutsu.
"I am Clyde! don't you see it in my face."
His voice was the exact same as Clyde. This plan will work out if this brat can understand. Hmm I think this might work.
"Lets go man who ties shoes to the forest to train."
Clyde knew he blew his cover earlier, but he dosent want to fight this guy.

Jutsu:
Chakra: 135/150

[Word Count: 146][Total Word Count: 1335]

Shutai

Shutai

D-rank
"Oh, Damn it. Shutai why would you hurt me we have been friends for so long!" He said, healing the wound, causing Shutai to be even angrier with him. "We've been friends for a few days! Not 'so long'! And you don't even act like Clyde! Clyde is an idiot, sure, but he doesn't talk about cookies, and flowers, and all that shit!" Shutai yelled at him, threatening to make a hand seal. "Plus, you responded to my slash with god damned confusion and kindness! Clyde would kick my... Well, he would try, but he would kick my ass!" Shutai raises an eyebrow at him. "I am Clyde! don't you see it in my face?" The imposter said, causing Shutai to growl, angrily, letting his temper get ahead of him. "Lets go man who ties shoes to the forest to train." Growling once again, Shutai notices a small note, and snatches it, unfolding it and reading it as fast as he can. It said something in extremely sloppy handwriting about Darkness and Clyde, while also having a cat playing with yarn in the bottom right, as if a refrence to something involving... Pirates. Shrugging, he looked back up to 'Clyde'. "Why don't we fight right here?" He said, eyeing some of the blood on the ground from the wound before the Kusomono healed it. "Or..." Shutai cracked his knuckles, drawing his sword again, "'Train, if you will.'"

WC: 1657

8Some Training, Some Food, and... Genjutsu. (Invite only, nokill, private) Empty Foiled like a math problem Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:11 pm

Clyde

Clyde

D-rank
Clyde saw Shutai snatch the note, and fear shown all over his face. If Shutai was able to get to his other half, then he wouldn't be here. A bead of sweat made it's way down his forehead.
"You give that back right now!"
He knew the act wasn't going to work, but would this kid really hurt Clyde? He looked at Shutai, and thought of his options. He got it!
"I am Clyde. I can tell you that. Let me prove it with these words of wisdom."
His eyes looked on Shutai, and he smiled and evil grin.
"Shutai you hate Antanas, you won a fight against Clyde, My other hal.. I mean Clyde thought you were unhealthy at first sight, you carry a lighter on you that Clyde noticed, you use genjutsu, you use blood like the one from my wound for attacks, Clyde healed your scar, Clyde saw behind your bandages that hide the scars you cried over, shall i go on?"
Clyde smiled a evil grin, and looked to his right to see a child walking by. He grabbed the child, and held a kunai to it's neck.
"Come closer, and this kid will bleed heavily from his throat and struggle to breath. His death will be quick and certain if I slice right about here. Your choice. You can try genjutsu, but I have already seen yours. I also don't think you would ever want to hurt Clyde."
Clyde yelled this out for the people around to hear.
"If this kid so much as lifts a finger. This kid dies! The boys face is up to you Shutai! You can fight all you want, but try living with this death on your shoulders!"
Clyde looks back around to see a nurse, and curses under his breath.
"Say a word about me, and the child gets it!"
He held a kunai close to the boys throat. He licked his lips as the boy's tears ran down his cheeks. He looked at the child with desire of death showing in his face. He wanted to kill the kid very badly. The nurse looked at Shutai, and pointed to the note.
"Now now, we don't want this little brat to see us from a different view point? Now do we?"
He looked at the child, and looking anxiously at his neck. He wanted blood badly.
"The note!" The nurse yelled.
He pushed the kunai into the childs throat slightly. Blood poured down the child's neck, and the kids started screaming. Clyde put a hand on the kids mouth, and licked the blood of the kids neck.
"Oh so yummy! I really could go for seconds, or maybe even leftovers."
Tears streamed down the kids cheeks.
"Shhhhh. Hush little baby don't you cry everything will be alright unless they move."
Clyde licked more blood, and made a laugh of pure insanity.
"One more out burst like that, and this child will have more to cry about. The only people allowed to speak is the child, and the mother anyone else, and the child will be red all over."
He looked at Shutai, and licked his lips. His eyes looked to the note, and he glared.
"Drop the note right now."
Clyde laughed a loud insane laugh when a person went to run away.
"Eh, eh, eh!"
He took the child pointer finger and put it in his mouth.
"I wonder what this dish will taste like."
The man stopped, and looked in horror at Clyde.
"I don't think I need to point out the problem here."
Clyde locked eyes with Shutai, and glared.

[Word Counter: 616][Total Word Count: 1951]

Last edited by Clyde on Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Shutai

Shutai

D-rank
"You give that back right now!" Clyde yelled, but he was too late. Shutai had already read the note, and already knew that this indeed wasn't technically Clyde, it was more of a... Whatever you call it, alternate personality, chaotic release sort of thing, but Clyde, in the note, referred to it as his 'darkness'. Shutai looked up at the 'darkness', and made a face as he saw him look over as well. "I am Clyde." He said, in the same, fakey voice as before, "I can tell you that. Let me prove it with these words of wisdom." Continuing to stare, he grinned, in a creepy way that disturbed him. "Shutai, you hate Antanas, you won a fight against Clyde, my other hal.. I mean Clyde," He said, causing Shutai to roll his eyes. The only thing those two had in common was how stupid they were. "...thought you were unhealthy at first sight, you carry a lighter on you that Clyde noticed, you use genjutsu, you use blood like the one from my wound for attacks, Clyde healed your scar, Clyde saw behind your bandages that hide the scars you cried over, shall i go on?" "Well, yeah, go on. You're convincing me, talking about 'yourself' in the third person, and slipping up more than Clyde when I destroyed him in our first fight. Plus, he never 'healed' my scars, you idiot." Shutai said, and snickered quietly, showing a few scars. Clyde grinned wider, and, suddenly, to Shutai's surprise, and slight horror, he looked over to a little kid, and grabbed him, pulling out a small gray kunai and holding it to his neck. Stupid Clyde. Making the kid bleed would only make Shutai more powerful. "Come closer, and this kid will bleed heavily from his throat and struggle to breathe. His death will be quick and certain if I slice right about here." He beckons to the boy's adams apple, smirking. "Your choice. You can try genjutsu, but I have already seen yours. I also don't think you would ever want to hurt Clyde." 'That part..." Shutai thought to himself, ready to kill him if he had to. He didn't usually care about other villagers, but, he wouldn't let one die. It wouldn't look good for when he wanted to become head of the Shutai branch.

"If this kid so much as lifts a finger, this kid dies! The boys fate is up to you, Shutai! You can fight all you want, but try living with this death on your shoulders!" Clyde yelled loudly, trying to get everyone to hear him. Clyde looks back around, taking his eyes off Shutai for a moment, and, quickly, Shutai pulled out his sword and licked some blood off, exhaling invisible globules of blood vapor. Quickly sheathing his sword, Shutai grinned, and readied for having to kick Clyde's ass. Clyde, in a creepy manner, licked his lips, staring at the child with a strange look of hunger, continually glancing to his neck as if waiting for his next meal. "The note!" The nurse yelled, causing him to sigh with anger. He had to hold back from telling her to shut up and let him do his damn job. Clyde pushed the kunai into the child's throat slightly, causing blood to start pouring down the child's neck, causing the child to scream. Clyde simply put a hand on the boy's mouth, and licked the blood of the kids neck. "Oh so yummy! I really could go for seconds, or maybe even leftovers." he said, and Shutai shook his head, readying his body for jutsu, watching tears streamed down the kids cheeks. "Shhhhh. Hush little baby don't you cry, everything will be alright... Unless they move." Clyde licked more blood, and laughed again."One more out burst like that, and this child will have more to cry about." Shaking his head, Shutai was done. Quickly, he made a hand sign, capturing Clyde under his genjutsu. Even if he broke out of it right away, it would still be a huge drop to his chalkra reserves, as he found out when breaking him out earlier. Smirking, he looked at Clyde. "Your move, Spider."

WC: 2369

jutsu:

10Some Training, Some Food, and... Genjutsu. (Invite only, nokill, private) Empty Titles annoy me Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:14 pm

Clyde

Clyde

D-rank
Clyde looked over at Shutai, and glared. He never expected for Shutai to move. He pondered killing the kid when it happened suddenly. He felt a huge pain in his head, and grabbed his forehead. His vision got fuzzy, and he screamed out in anger.
"DON'T COME BACK NOW! STAY THE HELL AWAY!"
Clyde screamed harder and dropped down to his knees with his head tilted straight up. Clyde summoned every last once of hate in his body. His other half was coming.
"COME BACK NOW! SEE IF I CARE! YOUR FRIEND HERE WILL BEAT THE HECK OUT OF YOU EITHER WAY. HE DOESN'T LIKE YOU CLYDE."
Clyde started breathing heavily. He kicked the kid to the ground, and jumped on top of the kid. The kid cried in agony, and Clyde held a kunai to a precise spot on his back.
"Clyde keep trying to fight me, and I will kill this kid. You can say goodbye to all your precious patients when you become the target of the Anbu."
Clyde quickly grasped his forehead with both hands, and screamed more. He got off the kid, and started yelling curses that made even the most vulgar people feel scared. Desperation and insanity shown all over his face, he looked as if he would do anything to keep his other half away.
"Clyde think about your little friend here, Shutai won't want to be friends with a hideous monster that we are. We are exactly the same Clyde, can't you see? The dominate half has always been me. I have always been the one giving you that killer instinct, that cream puffs like you need. Clyde you are a monster, accept that! Shutai will never look at you the same, neither will everyone in this village. Clyde don't be childish, and accept the fate of lowly monsters like us. We are meant to destroy. WE ARE MEANT TO DESTROY ALL THE ONES WHO LOOK AT US BAD! CAN'T YOU SEE, THAT? THE NURSES ALL HATE YOU! THEY ALL THINK YOU ARE A MONSTER! ACCEPT YOUR FATE!"
The pain went away in Clyde's head, and he breathed heavily. He looked over at Shutai, and smiled a evil grin.
"Nothing will save the other half now. I am done here. My objective is complete."
Clyde started walking away, and the child ran to it's mom crying. Clyde smiled, and pulled up his hood to shadow out most of his face. The towns people looked at him, and just stood there in shock.

Theme of this post
[Word Count: 428][Total Word Count: 2379]

Shutai

Shutai

D-rank
Extremely confused, Shutai watched as the boy basically yelled at himself, and skedadled away. "Nothing will save the other half now. I am done here. My objective is complete." he said, and, shaking his head, Shutai activated the foam, making a bunch of blood red piles of seafoam, jumping backwards and landing on his feel, grumbling to himself. What an idiot. He didn't really feel like fighting him: Shutai just wanted to go home, relax, and eat some nice, tasty noodles. Plus, he had to think more about when he's at home, such as how he'll afford to pay rent, and how he'll afford to actually eat hot buns. God. Hot buns sure are delicious. His mouth started watering, and he simply skipped away, completely done for now. Plus, he had to decide how much ramen he would be able to eat in 15 minutes. That sure was important. Shooting 5 senbon at Clyde, he hums to himself, and skips away, flipping him the bird as he left. 

WC: 2541

Leave thread

Training: 

Reaction time E3 - D2 (1170/1170) 150 ryo cost
Speed E3 - D 300 (300/300)
Blood Musket: (1000/1000) 

71 words left ogre

12Some Training, Some Food, and... Genjutsu. (Invite only, nokill, private) Empty Titles annoy me Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:31 am

Clyde

Clyde

D-rank
Clyde walked away to suddenly see a sea foam like thing explode all over him. He turned around angrily to see 5 senbon. He quickly dodged them, and saw Shutai walking away.
"Hey you prick! You can't kill me that easily!"
Clyde saw Shutai walking away, and sighed. He turned around, and cleared some sea foam like substance of his face.
"Clyde has some bad choice in friends, I think he might need some help from me..."
He smiled, and licked his lips. He then head for the forest to end this battle once and for all.
"Clyde today we shall fight each other to make a permanent solution to this issue we have. For now, ready yourself for the attack. We might destroy the forest by the end."
Clyde put on his goody goody face, and wrote he was leaving temporarily. He walked out the village into the forest, and licked his lips again. His eyes intensified, and he started shaking slightly at the thought of putting his plan in action. He wanted to destroy Konoha very badly, and he was getting closer and closer.
"This village will soon bow down to me!"
He laughed hard, and walked into the forest.

Leave Thread
[Word Count: 203][Total Word Count: 2582]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.