You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A New Life: Part 1 (Invite only) Empty A New Life: Part 1 (Invite only) Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:42 am

Jojo Kaguya

Jojo Kaguya

D-rank
An ease of the afternoon, or would it be rather known as an evening though it was not close enough to be what would be called as dark. As it were she had went home immediately and entered that house through its front gate which was a mistake. She would notice her mother’s tear stained face from all that eyeliner. She merely shook her head, went forward up the steps to her room, and shut the door. She would grab that satchel of hers and began packing it with her individual body length tunics. Along with the necessary clothing she had easily made necessary to pack essentially all the things she owned. Tying the jade necklace around her neck and changing into a red tunic that fit her nicely to where she noted it was backless and her hair would be pinned up in a traditional bun hairstyle. She would leave in this manner.

With an ease to her mental stability she slung the sack of clothing and other material items that were hers onto her shoulder and with the final knots to her headband around her neck she would head out. Her mother instantly hounded her and glowered, “You ungrateful child,” Slap across the face, “How dare you make a fool of our family!” Again another slap against the same cheek but Jojo only took the punishment. Jojo would look at her mother, “You really were a pitiful ninja weren’t you? I can defiantly tell that the path I walk is one that will bring true honor to our clan and its name.” With such harsh words made she would begin to walk out and head towards the center of town. It was as if the very stability of the mental situation of her own family was at hand. She had packed clothes, her family scrolls, her ninja passport, and with that a single scroll portrait of the whole family when it was happy, when she was only five. She would walk out of there and head to the tallest home and with a smile she would knock three times to the door with an ease to her mentality. Tattoos along her forearms and her back completely visible as such.

2A New Life: Part 1 (Invite only) Empty Re: A New Life: Part 1 (Invite only) Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:48 am

Inuzuka Yui

Inuzuka Yui

D-rank
Yui had been waiting patiently for several hours for the girl, she knew she would come as she felt a little nervous something she was not used to. She was now in just a robe as she waited for the girl, she had a meal prepared for the two as well as some drink as she heard the three knocks she smiled as she was sure it was the girl. As she made her way to the door she opened it smiling as she grabbed the girl and pulled her inside closing the door behind her, she had pulled the girl tight against her body once again as her lips pressed against the girls passionately before she had released the girl and walked toward the dining room with a light chuckle.

" Let us eat first then we can have some fun and discuss my future plans, I listened to some of your suggestions earlier and I agree defense is needed for the village but I will also need to kill people of my own village to protect my village. I cannot and will not forgive traitors who only care about lining their pockets by giving away village secrets they must be slaughtered and be made an example of for those who might think about doing such things in the future. "

Yui sat at the small table waiting for the girl to join her, it was quite a nice little feast several meats along with desserts and other things. Yui was smiling but it was clear she was thinking about what to do, her aura always seemed the be strong when she was taking her duties seriously the oppressive aura was surrounding her as she took a few bites of her food.

" I will be following a path of blood, who knows what will happen in the future to me but one thing is clear I will stain the ground crimson red before all is said and done. However I need your help in developing an impenetrable defense system for the village, suggestions on how to make the village impossible to invade even when I am out doing other things around the world. "

She waited for the girls suggestions or answers, she had some ideas but she wanted to hear some fresh ideas not from herself as this sort of tactical thinking was not her strongest suit.

3A New Life: Part 1 (Invite only) Empty Re: A New Life: Part 1 (Invite only) Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:13 am

Jojo Kaguya

Jojo Kaguya

D-rank
She hadn’t been waiting at the door long before the sudden opening and the rush of air from the door itself. She would find her eyes widening and blush completely embalming her face as she felt the lips press against her own and instinctively it melted her into those passionate arms. The soft press of the body of Inuzuka Yui against her own. It was as if a kindness was being granted to her. A kindness that had somehow had no way to be helped as she would struggle under that good hold for a breath while the struggles only seemed to be her enjoying the kiss. However, the passionate kiss was short lived as the lips parted and Jojo found herself having to push a hand up to the wall for balance as she had heard the chuckle coming from the sweet lips and mouth of the Kazekage whom just kissed her.

A meal had been prepared and that made Jojo’s mouth start to water as she had ideally been on a fast for the mourning of her father as she had found way to head over to the eating room as she looked and saw a precious amount of food around that table. It was something she had never seen before all lined up together in that one ideal area. After having taken a seat the business has begun, instantly she knew the path that the Kazekage was choosing and she would sigh, “A path of blood is also one of tears. A trail leading to the full administration and if you are the one noticed on this trail then you will be targeted by the entire village to whom the families you killed belong. I truly cannot agree with that path you are choosing. However, there is an alternative to it.”

Jojo would smile while having said this and was already taking a couple bites of a very rare meet into her mouth, “My alternatives to your initial plan might be that you alone are not the scapegoat. I would suggest making a mission out of it, most likely an A-Rank mission and since I know the health department’s doctors have been whining for more bodies to use I recommend getting bodies for them to study. While at the same time those who take the mission must not allow their identities to be revealed to anyone, even the science division.” Jojo had spoke the alternative with a rather easy tone and at the same time she would be smiling after drinking some mineral juice of an unknown kind. This was probably the best feast she had ever scene and then more ideal talk had incurred and she listened a mouth full of exotic sand beast meats.

“To those who follow the path of blood, there is certainty of only death to both the recipients and those who gather this sad excuse of a life.” With an easy thought she would sigh and then make notice as she would hear about a defensive mainframe. That much would be easy enough. She would look around for a map of Sunagakure and luckily she found one as she would pull it free from the wall and set it down in front of the Kazekage, “Alright, now as you know we have the plateau known as Scorpion around our village. Now the best way to increase such a defense is from underneath where several sewage lines are we can make those apart of a patrol parameter while at the same time laying traps around the area. Known to the Shinobi of our village but not to visitors.” She spoke with ease and calmly smiled when she said it with a finishing smile to her face.

4A New Life: Part 1 (Invite only) Empty Re: A New Life: Part 1 (Invite only) Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:29 am

Inuzuka Yui

Inuzuka Yui

D-rank
She listened to the girl making a mission of it was possible however she would have to highly trust the shinobi she assigned to the mission, and right now she had little trust in who was friend or foe corruption had ran rampant far to long in Suna. She would put some thought into it as she began to meat food, the defense part of the plan made sense but there was another problem with that plan all the rats in the village would likely trade the secrets about how to get in to other villages. She would need to remove the rats first, that's when the thought came to her set a trap give information only to certain people she was sure were rats.

" I just thought of an idea, we can give away secrets to those I suspect and only them if the news of these secrets becomes known we have identified the rats and can arrest them legally. We will lure the rats to the trap and snap it shut, this will avoid any loose ends and give me legal reasons to kill them for treason, of course I will find out who they are giving the information to first. I need to know what village is getting the information so I know who to prepare for, who I will need to crush before my might. "

Yes it was a surprisingly good plan from her, a sound and clever one and one that would likely work no one knew she suspected people yet only Jojo had been informed of such details thus far. Jojos own grandmother and mother were top suspects as well, the Kaguya's were quite unhappy with a mutt leading the village and it was clear sooner or later the clan would plan a coup she needed to make sure Jojo would be loyal to her no matter what.

" What I am about to tell you can only remain between us but your clan is very unhappy a mutt like me came to power, I am sure they are planning a clan coup soon, I need your support because I may have to slaughter your clan or many of them to protect the village from those who wish to harm it. As for as the details I have found your grandmother and mother seem to be the key focal points of this plan, they appear to have the backing of your uncle as well. This might be a shock but I trust you, you may at some point need to become the head of your clan so I can trust the clan again, I wont tolerate traitors as I told you before and I will crush the clan if I feel it is beyond fixing. "

Yui was being very serious it was clear why she was made to be kage the ability to find out so much so shortly in office, not to mention the fact she was a very powerful shinobi in her own right. She was strong and a lot smarter than she leads people to believe a way of hiding her true intelligence she was quite a frightening figure to be both strong and smart.

5A New Life: Part 1 (Invite only) Empty Re: A New Life: Part 1 (Invite only) Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:49 am

Jojo Kaguya

Jojo Kaguya

D-rank
Her family disapproved such a person to being the head of the village. This thought did and at the same time did not come to a surprise to her. Jojo always knew her family was top negotiators with trying to get their way and at the same time, she knew that such a family only had their agenda to unfold. In all actuality she had made top mental note of the essence of the thought. With all proper set up Jojo knew her grandmother spoke plenty of times against anyone other than her own family. At the same time she did not like one thing and she would make sure it was noticed. “My family, aside from my mother, are all apart of the medical clan here. They are not originally apart of the Kaguya. My mother married into that clan after the death of my father of late.

“It only becomes more apparent that my family line is being diluted and at the same time my grandmother and uncle are both apart of this medical clan. To take them out would be as if destroying the hospital itself. My best recommendation is to allow their prowess to pass to another medical clan, every bit of knowledge and have it settle into that new clan before you take action.”
What really struck her though is that her mother, the frail pitiful ninja of Kirigakure who had ran to Sunagakure and married the husband, had simply appeared to be just as frail of a person. This only unsettled her more as she found such pity upon the soul of this person. Such an incredible waste of heart that Jojo hated about her mother. Yet at the same time she knew of no other person who would keep herself from harm’s way.

There was no doubt in Jojo’s mind that her mother had several contacts to use. To some degree to her person she would look at the Kazekage, to Yui, and say with a soft smile after having lost her appetite, “Do not carry this burden alone. I will help where I can but if it is my family that needs a punishment then allow me to exact it in the name of Sunagakure. I simply do not want the entirety of the weight of this burden to fall on you.” Her voice was made and the decision alone was given out to the ears. She would await what there was to say but she knew her family had some faults. No, her family had many faults and she knew the way the family was stationed around the village only made the assault of them that much more difficult to the individual attempting it.

6A New Life: Part 1 (Invite only) Empty Re: A New Life: Part 1 (Invite only) Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:19 pm

Inuzuka Yui

Inuzuka Yui

D-rank
That made more sense so they were added to the family not originally part of the clan, it explains why they wanted power. The reason they wanted a puppet kage was to protect and empower themselves, such selfish people they were as Yui's eyes became very angry looking a red glow in them as she grabbed one of the steel bowls on the table and launched it through a nearby wall completely smashing through it. This only made her blood boil more Jojo asked to take care of it Yui would allow her to help she had to see if Jojo was someone she could trust fully even if fighting her family. Yui stood and moved toward the girl tossing her to the floor and pinning her down, her aggressive nature reappearing, she held the girls arms tightly she was mad, very mad but not at Jojo she just needed to relieve some stress and with or without permission this girl was going to give it to her.

" I want to trust you, do you trust me body and soul do you trust me with your body and heart, can I rely on you even if it is to kill your entire selfish family, I need to know if I can trust you. For now, I will take you for myself; you will be completely mine in all aspects. Sorry but you have no choice I will make you only mine you are mine and mine alone your family isn't important only I should be to you. If I can trust you that much, then I can promise a better village and future for you, free of political corruption and deception. "

She placed a strong kiss on the girl continuing to hold her arms tightly to the ground her hand moved up rubbing the girls chest. Yui seemed different the anger she had was intense she could likely feel how serious Yui was one thing was becoming clear Yui was dangerously possessive when she wanted something she would get it no matter what. This side of her might be frightening to Jojo but she simply wanted her to be hers alone, her loyalty, her love, her lust everything about Jojo was to be hers alone. As she pulled her lips away she smiled, she hoped the girl understood she was not taking no for an answer and would willingly let Yui enjoy herself either way it would happen tonight be it forcefully or with love and tenderness.

7A New Life: Part 1 (Invite only) Empty Re: A New Life: Part 1 (Invite only) Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:48 pm

Jojo Kaguya

Jojo Kaguya

D-rank
Aggressive behavior, this was the first time she noticed it performed though she could tell the anger was directed towards a grouping and not just her. This allowed it to be suitable as she watched that steel bowl fly through and destroy the wall. Such impressive force only caused Jojo to have more respect towards this girl. Jojo knew that Yui was going to be a good Kage for the village. It was only a matter of time before others figured this out as well. Jojo would find this about the girl and she found such a force, not physical but rather a mental drive pulling her mind to want to be there for her new found friend. She would only be surprised when at the sudden urge she would find herself being pushed to the ground. She had rather been tossed to the ground and upon the way she had already made certain that her kekkei genkei was in action.

By allowing herself to push the liquid calcium jutsu into an instantaneous action she would find the liquid bone cushion her fall as she did not even make a panted breath at it while it would be solidifying back into its form. This aggressive nature was entirely comforting to a surprise feature with in her mind. She would find herself being pinned to the ground, arms to each side and body sprawled. Her heart would leap at those words, it would seem that when Yui spoke there was a grip within her as she would listen to those words and find herself listening to the words to trust, the complicated words of being possessed in a mutual or a parasitic relationship. This only welcomed itself to becoming Mutual when that promise came to fruition.

She would find her lips being kissed strongly, her arms still pinned while a hand began groping her. This intensity to her was shivering to her and she would make way to breath. This feeling was bated like her breath and at the same instant she found herself being tenderly in a way treated. This came to be tender in the manner that it was ever so light in this. Then as the kiss would be broken with that smile from Yui’s face, Yui would find Jojo smiling as she looked at Yui with a blushing red face and a complete process of her own beating heart driving itself wildly. “Yui, I find your presence comforting, even in the aggressive embrace you show. I do trust you Yui. Not just as a Shinobi to her Kazekage but as a person to a person. This is what it is for me,”

And with that her face would smile more with a calm look of acceptance. She didn't mind being in Yui's arms at all, to be frank she had started to think that initial toss to the ground may have harmed many people though with her she started to think she was best suited for that aggressive side as well. Only time would tell but in full effort she did trust and with that she did find her heart warming to this person, to Yui.

75/80
Liquid Calcium "E" rank

8A New Life: Part 1 (Invite only) Empty Re: A New Life: Part 1 (Invite only) Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:12 pm

Inuzuka Yui

Inuzuka Yui

D-rank
Yui smiled as the girl did not struggle she simply seemed to accept Yui for what she was, she seemed to be the one to accept all sides of Yui no matter what she was dealing with or how she acted. As Yui stared down at the girl she removed one hand from the girls arm as she pulled the tie of her robe exposing her body to the girl, the large scar on her chest clearly visible, this scar reminded her to never underestimate anyone. Still she was excited she wanted Jojo in all aspects as she removed her other hand and began to passionately kiss the girl.

Over the next several hours things happened call it love or lust, either way the two had made love in one form or another. Yui laid on the floor breathing heavily her body covered in sweet but she seemed at peace the anger had subsided and she seemed happy again, her hand ran through Jojo's hair as she laid next to her she was happy the girl accepted who she truly was. Yui was happy she had met her she was quite tired from the events Jojos clan abilities made it a very fun time for both her and the girl.

" I am glad I met you, you are the calm side and I am well the chaotic and strong side, I need your logical calmness in the future and your love as well. I told you and I meant it you are mine and no one elses, I can be possessive but I do truly find myself fond of you and enjoy your company. "

She continued to stare at how beautiful Jojo was she laid next to Yui naked like herself her wonderful body as well as her passion she showed Yui enjoyed every bit of it.

9A New Life: Part 1 (Invite only) Empty Re: A New Life: Part 1 (Invite only) Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:50 pm

Jojo Kaguya

Jojo Kaguya

D-rank
The heart and heat of the day seemed to cease as night was coming under way. It was a matter of moments, precious to all as she found such an embalming fuel to the passion of heart for love had many forms and many sides. All depends on the individual perspective and for Jojo this was love to her. The feel of subtle and aggressive nature to which she had seen that scar, knowing once her own tunic would be off the pitchfork styled scar lied on top of her bosom over her heart. To which she only showed such a thing to Yui who was so close and kind to her. It was something to which she could not put to words yet a soft playing melody resounded in her mind. The melodies of untold justice of bated breath that retold a story and played a story where in the storytellers are within the mental booth of their own sanctified minds.

The feelings of care Jojo was feeling for Yui were unprecedented as she completely fell to the arms, melted in and fit the body to her own. Such hours spanned and soon night became darker and the “new moon” night, having only the light by the stars and the torch lights of the homes around. To which the two of these Shinobi remained indoors of the Kazekage Manor. Expectantly she looked over at Yui, gentle as it were she knew she had a night she would not forget and in her hopes she wished the same of Yui as a hand came up to caress the cheek of the girl. Ever so sweetly in nature as the body of sweat was one of passion divine and nothing could take that out of hands behold. Her eyes laid to lock to her sweet friend, one whom she wished to spend more days with as she began to speak poetically,
    “I will be here, by your side at times beckoned and not beckoned.
    The call from you to which I will be
    The untold call from which you will see.
    Tis a beauty within the anxious days,
    While only sated by the breathless swaying bays.”

Sweet words made from her own individualized self, such calming lining to the storm within and the inner workings of the mind. Such words could only come from truth as they had within Jojo as she would lay there next to Yui. The words to which were a give from her and it would entirely be from her to Yui in no unjust matter. For the feeling felt were reality shaking Jojo as she only seemed to realize how much stronger she would have to become in the future yet such thoughts seemed to cast themselves aside as her smile remained and her heart continued to throb as the caressing hand to Yui’s cheek continued. Sleep would come soon, to take her to a land of thought and dreams to which morning would arise at the undue call of timely fashion. What world was this that such miracles can be performed?

10A New Life: Part 1 (Invite only) Empty Re: A New Life: Part 1 (Invite only) Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:19 pm

Inuzuka Yui

Inuzuka Yui

D-rank
Yui and Jojo would soon fall asleep holding each other tightly and sleeping peacefully, Yui was so glad she was with her she had even begun to think was this her soul mate, she was not sure yet but she was important to herself. As she awoke she rubbed Jojo's head lightly as she got out of bed and prepared for another day of meetings, she would institute her plan soon she had to get a gage on who to trust and who not to trust.

" I need to leave for office you need to get up as well, as my assistant you cant be late now can you. "

She smiled as she began to gather her clothing placing her more formal clothing on, she hated this clothing but she could not exactly wear her tight black leather outfit in front of the old coots of Suna. She sighed as she prepared and hoped Jojo could get ready fast she would need to take many notes and also make notes of who the traitors were as well, she would be very helpful in this in case Yui missed one.

11A New Life: Part 1 (Invite only) Empty Re: A New Life: Part 1 (Invite only) Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:37 pm

Jojo Kaguya

Jojo Kaguya

D-rank
The night was peaceful, the night filled with romantic noise as it were until they had awoken the next day. Jojo was groggy from the restful night as if trying to make it not end yet she knew it would have to begin and to which she would take kind to remember that this kind of night could not leave a memory. Such a soft memory of aggressive to tender care as it was in the night. She would make note that the morning had come when she saw that Yui was waking up and getting her up as well as to change into appropriate wear for the meeting. She would take good note of this with a nod as she had gathered up clothing with care, her pieces of the tunic and undergarments easily collected as she would merely put them to a small bin she found with an ease of looking.

From there she would take care to put on the clothing necessary and that would be her dress tunic, rather called a kimono, as it featured cherry blossoms that easily twirled around her. The ribbon tight and taut around her torso as the ribbon was purple as was the rest of the kimono aside from the cherry blossoms that lined her body. She would ease her neck with a couple pops as she had fully finished the dress. The lining to her leg allowed full bodily movement if necessary while giving the impression of being frail. She would smile as she finished such an outfit’s construction to which she would easily take good care to be certain that her own waist would be in the proper form. Now with the clothing done she put her hair in beads and feathers allowing long strands of green hair to allow comforting warmth. She would remain barefoot as per preference as she would take a notepad and quill as she would be ready, “I’m all set on my end.” She would also remember a small token, “Oh yes, I had these that I had meant to give the last Kazekage but seeing as how you are the Kazekage these should go to you.” It was a briefcase filled with mission ideas of a total forty-one.

The Briefcase:

12A New Life: Part 1 (Invite only) Empty Re: A New Life: Part 1 (Invite only) Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:46 am

Inuzuka Yui

Inuzuka Yui

D-rank
Yui took the case and opened it reading through several with quick glances some missions seemed like a wise thing to have set up as she shut it and grabbed the case motioning the girl to follow her. She quickly made her way to her office as many others waited to talk to her, she sighed as she went into the conference room the old coots staring at her and her assistant like they were novices. She hated these types of stares she only wished she could smack the smug look off their faces, half these people could be dead for treason soon but for now she would simply discuss the village plan.

" Welcome everyone today we will be discussing strengthening the village defenses, now we have quite a good natural defense but that is not enough so I have come up with the operation umbrella. In this operation we will expand the natural walls of the village an additional five hundred feet placing many traps as well as defensive fortifications underground in the area. I will assign different tasks to each group so everyone will have their own jobs any questions. "

The noise in the room grew load many seemed displeased with the idea wanting her to strike war right away but she was no fool, she had a general plan she needed to accomplish on her time frame. She looked at the various stares she would bait her suspects by giving them a task only they would know if information of that task got out she would have her evidence to take them out. Finally one spoke up it was the girls grandmother as she ranted about a stupid plan and needing to focus on increasing military strength and go to war Yui sighed as she thought they wanted her to be focused with war to take her out, a smart move a kage dying on the field of battle is a easier way to kill them.

" I understand your concern however I feel setting up a strong defense should be done before war starts, after it starts we wont have the forces to divide them whenever someone targets the village. We need a strong united force, lets face it our military forces became weak because of stupid political withdrawals of funds to properly train that had nothing to do with me. I plan to build our defenses and actually train some forces so we stand a chance. "

13A New Life: Part 1 (Invite only) Empty Re: A New Life: Part 1 (Invite only) Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:12 am

Jojo Kaguya

Jojo Kaguya

D-rank
Jojo had followed Yui out of the home. Following all procedure with the necessary supplies as to make it through the meeting hall’s injustice. It would not take long before making it there and upon the start of the meeting Jojo hoped that no improper talk would start until she heard her grandmother. She instantly took notice of her grandmother’s tirade beginning. She continued the constant making of hostility, all out of questions that needed no answers. She found such egotistical thoughts to be out of hand as Jojo could not take it. She would shake her head and look at the idiotic mother of hers. “How are you so naïve Lady Kaguya? You take the name of a family you should not have while at the same time using the ranks of that family to your advantage. There can be no way to completely engross yourself in that mentality that you have done so for the length that I have been alive.

“Now, I request that you keep your thoughts to yourself until this meeting is over. Make note of the maps at hand and listen to the plan. If you wish to continue such discussion of war then you are no better than the Kaguya of late that all died under their own blades. If you wish to continue meet after the meeting and I will take your concerns into consideration.”
With a calm calculating gaze she kept lock on her grandmother and every stare she made to the other council members, Jojo made note of as Yui had went through the plan more so. Jojo made notes and kept up to pace with the different ideals while she had stood against the back wall to allow fuller sight of everything while she performed the acknowledgements to the best of her ability. Taking full notice of such, she would not hesitate to quell arguments, as they would come to ease the waves, as they would come. Her mind was set to keeping this meeting in a peaceful state. It was the only way for her to continue the discussion while making notes.

The meeting dragged on while she had given and provided maps of the plan to all those attending. To those that seemed to be haphazardly meditating on it and memorizing she would make note of while those who did not as much she did not need worry over them. She kept up the pace on her end by continuing on with such able conventions of forethought as her mental state continued on with the patterns while she herself did not worry over the matter. Her mental state remained a constant flowing river of calmness as the meeting room of fourteen delegates excluding the Kazekage and herself made the room itself hot even with the open air flowing. It was stagnant but that only made the job of focus that much easier as she gave note to all those that she would accept at traitors by their actions as she could make fit. At least five of them were lead traitors while three were mere underlings of unconscious thought. Sleeper agents no doubt.

14A New Life: Part 1 (Invite only) Empty Re: A New Life: Part 1 (Invite only) Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:54 am

Inuzuka Yui

Inuzuka Yui

D-rank
Yui had finally given the plan details to the various members in the room, she would have any messenger birds or other means intercepted to catch the suspects in the act, she never spoke any of the plans openly pulling each person in the room alone for their share of the plan. She also had to others taken to a far off room where she had music playing to make sure peeping would be quite hard to do, she had Sekkiea also on the lookout in case someone tried to get near the room, tricking a canine was no easy task. After the meeting broke up she motioned for her assistant to follow as Yui went into a seemingly normal room before she activated a single hand seal causing a hidden door to open, she stepped inside inviting Jojo to follow as the two entered the door would shut causing Yui to smile as she pulled the girl close kissing her passionately before pulling her lips away.

" So did you see anyone other than the ones I know are, tell me the names so I can have them closely watched we will catch them and eliminate any possible suspects. I made quite certain that only they would know their parts of the plans, so if their information gets out when I told them tell no one of their parts they are to be arrested and prepared to face charges understood. "

Yui lightly rubbed the girls chest while speaking to her she was being serious but she also wanted to get some of her stress out, these meetings put a lot of stress on her mind and playing with her lover made her stress levels decrease as her lips met the girls once more her hands pushing the girl hard against the wall making it likely hard to move.

15A New Life: Part 1 (Invite only) Empty Re: A New Life: Part 1 (Invite only) Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:56 pm

Jojo Kaguya

Jojo Kaguya

D-rank
It was simple observation to take in who it was. Of course Council Kaguya, which was her grandmother. The other four hot priority suspects happened to all also hold key bits of the Sunagakure government. Jojo took it easily within her own mind on how to traverse the path to get to where she needed to go. It was all so simple in the manner. Jojo would keep the tabs on them and even the three possible sleeper agents. Each one of those were just minor beings of the society but still, they had reputation none the less which had them be in this room. Jojo would keep their names written and then the final person came in, head doctor of the hospital. He certainly was a pain but Jojo saw nothing about or within him to judge on to say that he was a criminal. That was all of which that did not concern her.

With the meeting come to a close, Jojo had made way to follow Yui. She would find such a clever entrance with in a dismal room and indeed she would follow Yui and yet Jojo would find that she had been and would coherently do the same to kiss Yui back. The passion ended as she would find that in the peace of the passion questions had formed. She did not have to worry as she would pull up her notes and say, “Kaguya is one suspect but she is not the head of it. There are four other mighty suspects that reside here. They are Councilman Setko, leader of the Setko bank. Councilwoman Prim, head mistress of the medical greenhouse caretakers. Councilman Brocket, key architect of the village. Councilwomen Tritsom Twins, it is unknown to what they lead. Now aside from the major five there were three sleeper agents who are mere followers to these leaders.

“The three are being driven without a choice it seems. All three hail from the Setko Bank while they are attendants to the Prim Greenhouse.”
Jojo had finished saying the names with an ease to her stomach, an impossible feet it had seemed as she would then find a slight rubbing had been constant as she had listed them off. She seemed to have blocked out any action just to list off the names but once they were listed her mind fell back into place and she would be blushing. It would not be long before she found that being up against the wall while her lips were being pressed against, it was a small pleasurable moment as she would know what stress it had put Yui through. She would not struggle rather, she had made way to get her fingertips to tickle the ribcage through the fabric of Yui.

16A New Life: Part 1 (Invite only) Empty Re: A New Life: Part 1 (Invite only) Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:24 pm

Inuzuka Yui

Inuzuka Yui

D-rank
Yui made note of the targets, she had her suspects as for the sleeper agents she would need to find out how they were being forced as she was thinking this she felt Jojo rubbing her rib causing her to laugh a little she was a bit ticklish there after all. She continued to grope Jojo as she opened Jojos kimono and place her face in the girls chest as she lightly licked the cleavage before pushing the girl hard to the ground. As she began to remove her own clothing smiling as she held the girl and placed another strong kiss on her lips before she began an act of love once again. For the next hour the two would be as one, Yuis love clear as she was both strong but gentle, she truly was in love with this girl the question in her mind was how much. After about an hour Yui laid on the floor panting heavily, once again Jojo had given her quite a lot of pleasure but the two had more meetings to deal with as well as setting up the forces to capture the suspects when they made their moves. As Yui stood and gathered her clothing she simply smiled looking down at Jojo she could tell Jojo truly liked her a lot as well, she was the perfect partner for Yui being able to withstand her rough play as well as be smart.

" I must say I think you are the perfect match for me, able to handle my forceful side while still being smart, and knowing I only play dumb when in reality I am quite the fox. Still In needed someone by my side that could think more level headed because at times my temper can be rather frightening and get to me. I think the two of us will change this country for the better, we can make Suna prosper and the top nation in all the lands. After these little meetings we are heading to Konoha, I need to meet the kage there and have some discussions; let them know for now I have no hostile intentions despite my military vamping up. "

She also had plans to visit the Mizukage though she had little respect for that land she had heard Konoha and Kiri were allies so making a move on them would be unwise for now. She would play nice until she can find a way to break apart that alliance, yes she had many cleaver schemes despite hating them at times they needed to be used.

" I may ask you one day to do something terrible, will you without fail do my orders I am sure I know the answer but I need to be most certain. "

She had finished placing her clothing as she moved down and kissed Jojos neck lightly waiting for the answer, she already knew the answer but as she said she was selfish and wanted to hear the words directly.

17A New Life: Part 1 (Invite only) Empty Re: A New Life: Part 1 (Invite only) Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:04 pm

Jojo Kaguya

Jojo Kaguya

D-rank
The lovely personal affection shared between the two was impossible to gauge as Jojo found herself in a blissful state, already having a bated breath when she was being put into the setting as well as her friend whom she started to think and feel more than momentary love, who knew? The affection shared was mutual and Jojo could not help herself but to feel loving and caring for Yui. It did not matter about class or rank, all that mattered to Jojo was that Yui was here, rough or not, in her arms. The act of love had sent shivers of pleasure through the two no doubt and when finished it was clear that Jojo did indeed love and care for Yui, will all heart, mind and soul. It did not matter to her anymore but when she heard those words of being a match, she felt her heart leap up and out.

They would be going to Konoha though, that in itself was and at the same time was not a surprise for Jojo. She figured they would need to quell such thoughts of inexplicable nonsense though the actions being taken can be surmised by those smart enough to witness the pattern. Jojo found herself still patient as her body did not wish to be or to move at all. She would be there looking up at the Kazekage, no not the Kazekage. At Yui, who she was as an individual, and to which Jojo would merely smile when the next question came in, no doubt an answer was known while her neck was being kissed.

“I care for you Yui. There is not anything I cannot see you not doing for the better of Suna. With that I find that the company we share with one another to be the happiest I can say I’ve been. For that I thank you and trust all your judgments. I will follow any order you give, and perform it without fail if it means I can see a smile on your face with my return.” She said it with such ease while she had moved a hand to caress the face she cared for without remorse in her voice at all.

18A New Life: Part 1 (Invite only) Empty Re: A New Life: Part 1 (Invite only) Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:17 pm

Inuzuka Yui

Inuzuka Yui

D-rank
Yui smiled at her answer the girl seemed rather worn out as expected Yui had many times the stamina and strength of Jojo as she would help her up, she needed to get dressed the had another round of meetings to attend to. As she waited for Jojo to get dressed she smiled such a beautiful girl and someone she really cared for she was not sure what she would do if harm came to Jojo but it would be a sight you would not want to see. After the next batch of meetings Yui sat in her office sighing, many things needed to be taken care of but first she had to go on a diplomatic tour of the various villages, she hated doing this but it was needed.

" I don't look forward to all of these diplomatic meetings I need to make, but it is needed for now I need to gage enemies strength as well as the leaders resolves, I know Konohas leader is strong they are the head of the Inuzuka clan which thrives to have the strongest in power. Though you can challenge the right to be clan head in battle and lose the position at any time it is not like the Hyuuga where you have the main house ruling. "

She began looking around her office they would need to leave tonight for Konoha, they would not announce the leaving because she did not know who to trust anyone stupid enough to attack would be completely crushed by her without remorse. As she motioned for Jojo to follow they would head to her house and gather belongings, they would set out on a new adventure soon, one that could lead to many things only time would tell.

" We will judge our countries enemies in this little tour make sure to note the personality flaws of each leader we meet, I can take advantage of these in battle if it ever comes down to that. "

With that said her belongings were gathered she was prepared to leave as she closed her houses door it would be a while before she saw it again looking to the setting sun time for some adventure. As the pair left the village what would become of them, what would happen at the meetings and would Yui behave all were unknown facts.

-Exit Thread-

19A New Life: Part 1 (Invite only) Empty Re: A New Life: Part 1 (Invite only) Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:48 pm

Jojo Kaguya

Jojo Kaguya

D-rank
This pleasurable moment would help train her in some sick sense of looking at it. She had happened to find that such unexpected occurrence to prove note worthy or stamina training. She merely smiled in that moment, as she would be helped up off the ground that she could gather up and put that kimono back onto her being. She found the task easy enough to handle while taking a good look around and finally resting her eyes of Yui. She could tell her answer was pleasing to her as she found good way to formulate her own self. This only helped her after all and such help merely continued on with the day. Meetings continued and when they had found a close to the meetings, Jojo could understand the stress from Yui. It would only be a small privilege but she would find way to massage Yui’s shoulders to ease the stress exerting from them.

It would not take a very long time before having made note of her abilities, she would merely smile while doing the calm massage to her shoulders. In her mind she thought, “So I will gather the two of them are a part of the same clan then. While at the same time there are multiple clans there, all different hierarchies. This should be interesting to find out.” And as her thoughts had come to a close she found that she would be traversing through the village with the Kazekage and to which she had packed up what belongings she needed while moving out of the house with a calm smile. She knew her duty while there would be gathering information and she did not mind that at all as she would make due with what she has as to be more courteous she found way to manipulate what she needed and would be out the door with Yui, “Today an adventure begins.”

{EXIT}

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.