You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The life of a spy [Invite only/no kill] Empty The life of a spy [Invite only/no kill] Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:02 am

Tsuyo

Tsuyo

D-rank
Tsuyo sat alone in the glass room on the roof. It was a cloudless night and the stars where out. Within the room was a single stone carved table with roses flowing like water in the design. His chair was ornately carved in red wood with red Silk cushions. The back of the chair standing tall with a Blue glass rose fitted at the top. Across the table where other chairs all of equal design. Nothing varied on any of the chairs. All like a thrown for each member of his new clan. The Aoi bara(Blue Rose). Behind him sat a small sound system lightly playing orchestra music while the chandelier above lit the room well. The walls where all clear and clean glass as was the roof. On the table was a group of candles and a Single glass and a bottle. A fine champagne. The liquid glittering in the glass as he lifted it to his lips. Sipping at the fine drink. On his hands where black gloves which seemed to grip the glass rather well considering the fine material they where made out of. A Silver pendant of a rose where the wrist collar buttons on his Italian made suit coat. Today he was wearing his silver Silk shirt with the black silk tie. His italian fit vest was buttoned up and his creased pants seemed to be darker then the night outside. His black boots reflected the light of the room. While his grey eyes continued to watch the stars. His black hair falling just above his eyes.

He had finally decided on an alias for himself. As Mr. Smith was no better then a joke to his business partners. He had settled instead with Densetsu Kajiya. It translated roughly to Legend Smith. And that was what he thought he was building here with the Aoi bara(Blue Rose). Already he predicted he could challenge one of the less militarized nations if he so chose. Not Konoha or Kiri. But Suna or Kumo. Perhaps. Either way that was only for the future. He had no inspirations to do something of the sort at the moment. No muse to belittle his schemes into actual plans. No instead he had decided to invite the little sister of the group to a meeting with him. He frowned at the idea really. Ai Kobayashi was the name she had chosen and he knew little of why or what it represented for her. Truthfully she was rather difficult to approach as she had issues controlling her temper. She made his temper flare as well and more then once he had balled a trembling fist listening to her insolent tongue. So he had a challenge for her. To see if she could learn to control her greatest weakness. He had sent one of the Chunnin to go and fetch her. In case she threw a fit the man needed to be able to handle her. For now he just sat in his chair sipping Champagne and waiting while Beethoven played softly. Symphony No. 9.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3217H8JppI

Hoshi Yamamoto

Hoshi Yamamoto

Dead
Hoshi moved through the blanket of darkness with intent as she thought of what she was approaching. She had been summoned by the "leader" of their group. Densetsu Kajiya, or so he called himself. She had no reason to be so critical of the man, besides the fact that he was a missing ninja like herself. Narrow eyes pierced through the area around her as she continued forward to their lair of sorts. He apparently had some sort of mission for her, or so she assumed. He very rarely met for a chit chat, as they often had problems with social interactions. That was the case for Hoshi with anyone. She scoffed as she saw the building in front of her, standing in the shadows of the night like the secret location that it was. Her hair was pulled up as per usual and Taifū no me sat on her shoulder in it's secure place. She sighed before leaping a few more times to land in front of the doors. She entered quitely and and walked through a basic looking lobby. Finally, she approached a glass room with the man sitting in it.

She walked in with a grimace as she saw that he was basking in the glory of his accomplishments. The man was impressive to say the least, but she would never tell him. She didn't really like him, but she had to deal with him if she wanted to stay alive. For now, at least. "What do you want?" She asked blatantly as she flopped down on one of the chairs. They were uncomfortable, even if they were well decorated. The sea of colors around her did nothing but distract her though. She didn't really want to be here and if he asked to much, she would let him know. She knew he had limits to what he would stand, but she had fun pushing those with every meeting. This would be interesting.

Tsuyo

Tsuyo

D-rank
Kajiya let his head fall back and his hair swayed back to dangle as he leaned his head side ways so the back board didn't stop him. The track switched over as the last of the orchestra changed. Playing "all over me" by drowning pool. He had a very wide choice in music. His eyes closed over at the sound of the anger flooding from the music. It reminded him that he was not a calm person. Indeed everything he was doing had a much bigger purpose. But regardless of the rate of growth he was far from prepared. Time was needed. Fingers crossed and all though. Still he could not help but continue to dream of his vengeance. It tormented him and after so many years all it had done was grow. Like a disease left alone for too long. His mood fell for a moment and as his mood fell his chakra pressure seemed to darken the room. Killing intent flooding off of him in waves so much so that the guard began to sweat. Staring outside as his jaw trembled. In his mind if he turned to look then some monster would be right behind him. Sweat began to coat him as he his breath came out labored and his heart began to race. The guard looked far to relieved when the door opened. As soon as Ai entered the guard dipped. But the moment the door opened the mood shifted dramatically to a joyful one.

Even as she sat down and said "what do you want?" like he was taking up some part of her valuable time and he should explain himself he merely smiled more. After all her brutish nature was predictable. He liked predictable things. His attractive features seemed to be highlighted by his smile as he sat up placing one hand on the table and tapping a vanilla envelope with his finger tips as if in thought as he gazed down at it. Before he spoke. His voice like silver cutting the water.

"And hello to you as well little sister. Isn't it a wonderful night out? Did you see the shooting star earlier?"

He said it all in a mocking tone as if trying to imply any of the above statements would of been a better starting sentence. But still he chuckled as he poked fun at her. Before he rose out of his seat picking the vanilla envelope up in his gloved hand. He waited till the moment she blinked to move. He was impossibly fast. Perhaps even as fast as a Kage...maybe faster. In the time it took her too blink he would no longer be standing there. In fact it would be as if he disappeared. Nothing remained of him or the folder and there was no hint he had begun to move. All in the time of a passive blink. Over her left shoulder from behind her the envelope would slide and land on the table in front of her as he seemed to walk from out of no where behind her to sit on the table right next to her. His fingers scooting the folder closer to her as if urging her to open it.

"I want to see if your capable of infiltration. I want you to go into the village itself and pretend to be a local nin. Pick a clan to hide your talents. Pretend to be them. Within is your identification. Your first name is still Ai. Your last name is up to you to fill out should you accept. Also your head band is in there as well. Documents on the local clans are in the carriage for you to study. Should you accept then there is the carriage with 2 of the servants.. the Brothers who are chunnin level as your personal guards. They will also be good for you if you choose to practice the sword. 20 men are also going to accompany you to guard and maintain the Mansion. And you will be the head of the Arrensaul house. Can you handle that little sister? You have to trick a nation."

Hoshi Yamamoto

Hoshi Yamamoto

Dead
What a show off. The man simply mocked her with a kind tone and then proceeded to use his superior speed in front of her. One day, she would be able to slap the shit out of him for that kind of flaunting. She snatched the folder off the table and opened it. She glanced over the various clan names and information that was given to her. Did he really think that she would do this just because he asked. As he rambled on about her 'mission' she payed little attention. Enough to make him think that she was listening. She was actually furious and was just trying to subdue her anger. Of course, it did not work. "Do you really think I left one nation to just walk in another and pretend to be them? I don't want to be controlled by a damn kage. That was the whole point of leaving. Unless I get something out of this, I would rather be killed, you idiot." She spat the words out like venom from a snake. If she wasn't so stubborn, she would have held the comments in. However, she wasn't afraid of death or this man, and she would prove it.

She eyed the man with unwavering eyes. Most people would flare up like a child and attack, but she didn't expect him to do such a thing. He was much more thoughtful than that. She fully expected him to have some motive to the request and her participation. He wasn't a man that made idle decisions. Every move had a strategy and plan behind it. "I want something of value in return for this task. I don't do things this involved without proper payment or incentive." She said trying to be more reasonable, despite her wanting to physically rip his face off. She pondered what the man would offer, if anything.

Tsuyo

Tsuyo

D-rank
Kajiya shook his head at her blatant manner of rebellion. His fingers dug into the concrete table and began to crack the edge of the thick concrete like it was tearing paper. She was poking at his temper. His chakra pressure began to build rapidly as the room seemed to darken again. To the normal people breathing would become a chore. They would feel heavy as if moving was a feat in and of itself. The windows began to creak as if they might burst as the air suddenly felt thick to breath. Still he took a deep breath and slowly the feeling faded until his fingers released the table and he smiled before chuckling. Standing up he brushed off his hands and cracked his neck. Honestly he would of killed any one out side of family who had talked to him that way. Just reached down and crushed their throat and watched them gurgle to death while sipping an apple juice. But she was his sister and he didn't have any apple juice so that was two reasons not to do it. Still he rolled his eyes and returned to his seat. Settling there he put his feet up as his eyes looked to her with something of a quizzical nature.

"I was sending you to see if you could pretend to be everything you hate. To see if you can pull it off. Of course you knowing from the beginning and not having to figure it out for yourself kind of defeats the purpose. But I am doubting more and more you can control that part of you that demands to be a bitch. Either way you want compensation. So how about this. You get to Special Jounin and I will give you a legendary sword coming in on the next shipment. All yours."

Hoshi Yamamoto

Hoshi Yamamoto

Dead
Hoshi's breathing started to become labored as the room took a darker tone than normal. The man's chakra was impressive to say the least. His fingers carved into the the stone table with ease and his stance suggested anger. However, that did not last long as he calmed himself and rolled his eyes. He returned to his previous seated position before speaking. He spoke with confidence and with no regard to how she would react. While he was correct in the fact that she was a bitch, he was incorrect in the fact that she could no blend in with normal ninja. "You assume to much. I choose to be a bitch and act as I do. If you are going to be the leader of this group, you have to understand that not everyone fears death or you. Trying to bully people like me just gives me joy in the fact that I will one day surpass you in power. Personalities will be difficult to deal with, as I am proving to you now. However, now that you mention the sword, I am more than willing to prove this too you." She said without a hint of fear in her eyes. She was overly confident, that was for sure.

She remained in her seat and and maintained eye contact with the man. She was honest in the fact that she did not fear death in the least. It was part of her nature to welcome all battle and death itself. She still didn't really want to go to Iwa or do any of this, but the mention of the sword was enough to force her to do such a task. She waited a few moments before getting out of her seat and walking towards the door. She stopped before reaching it and turned to him with a look of pure hate. "Is there anything I need to know about this task before leaving?" She asked with a quick snap of tone. She didn't expect him to just sit there and take her criticism, but she could care less. She was tired of this conversation and just wanted to continue on with the mission. The sooner she got this done, the sooner she could focus on other things that were more important. Training being the first on that list.

Tsuyo

Tsuyo

D-rank
He merely watched her as she tried to explain to him how to lead. His hand moving up to his face to rest his chin in his palm and tap his cheek with two fingers while supporting it with his other hand crossed over his chest. His eyes looking to her with the dullest of expressions. Truthfully she was correct in her assessment of leadership. He just wanted to call her a bitch to her face to settle his own need to be cheeky. He listened before covering a yawn at the end of it. He truly was about as mature as a teenager. Still he mulled over the fact that he was in all appearance the leader. While Jin(mugen) and himself where business partners. And their investor slash leader was some one more powerful then either of them. To be honest they where but a part of the power the man they answered to could wield. Both personally and metaphorically. He smirked at that thought. Perhaps he could get the man to send an Accountant. Still he noted the way she made eye contact with out wavering to him. He felt amused by that. He could send the girl flying through the glass in an instant and with one jutsu could beat her to death with the giant stone table. Not that he would have to hit her to many times with a concrete slab.

Still as she stood as she was apparently done with her lecture. It was time to start paying attention once more. His eyes watched her move to the door before once more she turned to snap at him. She was such a moody tart little thing. Hell she kept threatening to kill him just because he was a smart ass. He never actually openly threatened her. And he let her get away with punching his buttons. People bled for less then just the way she looked at him. Still there was a fun part to it. With her being so naturally angry with him his comments got all the more rise and where there fore that much more enjoyable.

"Well there is a few things. Uh lets see, Come back at the first sign of trouble or anything to do with any Anbu business. If you can't make it back then go to our contact in the administration building. Show them a blue rose, Be it a pendant or anything you choose to keep on you. They can and will keep you well, not dead. Oh and of course brush your teeth before bed and eat all your Wheaties....if we gotta have the boys talk then I can make the trip. Love ya little sis and have a safe trip."

Hoshi Yamamoto

Hoshi Yamamoto

Dead
She sighed with exhaustion as the man responded to her. If he wasn't such an annoying asshole, he might be funny. Still, she was stuck with him for a good while. She rolled her eyes at his jokes, as they weren't humorous to her. "See ya later." She said quickly, as she was just ready to leave and get this over with. She nodded once in a serious face, not angry though. It was odd for her to do something like that, but she did respect the man in some ways. He had accomplished quite a bit, and that earned him something in her book. That didn't mean that she liked him or anything though. She walked impatiently out of the building and disappeared into the night sky, leaving for Iwagakure. It was time to blend with the monotonous work of a shinobi.

-Exit Thread-

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.