You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 2 of 2]

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
Takumi sighed as his summon connected with the genin's ankle he was even happier when he saw the genin sink in the sand. Taku took a moment to sit down before saying "Wanna call this one we are both tired and well...you are in the ground". He said with s light chuckle. Taku walked over to him and extended his hand to help him out of the sinking sand "That was a good kick you gave me". Taku said with a smile "My left ear is still ringing".

Word count=89
Total word count=985

Last edited by Takumi Senju on Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Migoto Tenshi

Migoto Tenshi

D-rank
Well, looks like this battle was over, he was in the ground a second time. Only this time up to his chest with his hands free. Takumi came to his aid with a helping hand. "Yeah, i pretty tired as well. You are a master of sinking people in the ground." The genin said gripping his hand and smiling.

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
Taku smiled and said "It is really my specialty really the reason being if you are in the ground...". Taku put on a fake evil face that was totally see through "Your easier to kill". Taku snickered at his comment then said "plus as a assassin if i kill somebody by sinking them the body will already be buried so on evidence". He then began to tug and pulled the genin free of his trap. Taku dusted himself off and said "Call me up if you ever need a sparring partner". Taku said as he walked out.

--Exit--

Word count=97
Total word count=1082

Last edited by Takumi Senju on Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Migoto Tenshi

Migoto Tenshi

D-rank
Takumi was right, it was his specialty. Migoto had been in the ground two times, though he would have been dead the first time."You know ill call you when i feel like having a mud bath, Take care Takumi." Migoto said taking the path back to his house, waving.

--Exit--

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.