You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Tatakai

Tatakai

D-rank
Tatakai Sento made his way through the arches of the stadium. Each step bringing him into view of the crowd that had come for the main event later tonight. Now would be his time to present his skills, true he was only a Genin, but that would not stop him from performing at his best. It would be an exhibition match, Tatakai verses an unnamed opponent. At least Tatakai was not told, those in the crowd probably did. It did not matter after all Tatakai was of the Sento clan, both his and his clans name meant to battle, to fight. It was what he was bred for. Everyone in his clan was. Mastery over the chakra pathway system and mastery over ones body through Taijutsu. Muay Thai was a staple and Tatakai had some moves of his own as he made his way to near the center of the arena.

His tan skin a sharp contrast to his platinum blonde hair and jade green eyes. Instead of the normal bandages you would see on a Taijutsu fighter, Tatakai's fists and forearms are wrapped in hemp rope. No shoes would be donned upon his callused feet and as for the rest of him a pair of brown shorts and a black shirt that he was sure to get rid of at some point. As he waited for his opponent he could feel the rush of adrenaline hinting, wanting, to be released into his system. The anticipation for the excitement causing him to smile lightly as he tilted his head to the right and rolled his shoulders causing his neck to relieve itself from the pressure with several audible pops.

As the announcer called out his name Tatakai would let out a bellow as he delivered a left front kick into the air only to redirect it into a stomp as he drop into his stance. His stance lower then normal for the standard style of Muay Thai but well within its parameters. Comparable to the horse stance in Karate or kung fu it would provide him with a more stable footing as he faced over his left foot his hands up and ready for that was what he was, ready for his opponent. Hopefully together they could warm up this crowd.

[381 words]

(OOC: Added word count.)

Last edited by Tatakai on Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Arashi1

Arashi1

Dead
[OOC: If this is for the mission, you should've applied for it earlier... But that's all right. Just put the wordcounts after every post.]

Arashi was just heading for the Koudo Sutajiamu, for a mission. It looks like I am to spar against another genin... Interesting. I hope he isn't too strong, I didn't train much the last few days... Arashi was already at the entrance to the large underground arena. He walked down the stairs, definitely hundreds and hundreds of them, to reach the grand stadium. People were everywhere, cheering. The green gems lit the massive room carved in stone. What? All these people? I wasn't told this is to be a grand fight or anything... I expected the seats to be empty...

Arashi slowly, but surely, made his way across the stadium, to climb up onto the rectangular platform. As he was on the stairs, Arashi prepared a Kawarimi. He then climbed up. Another guy was already there, preparing. A kick there, weird stance there. Hell, another conceited bastard. I that he's here just for the fame of something... Arashi looked closely at the boy. He wore a black shirt, brown shorts, and; he had no shoes. He seemed to be around Arashi's age, and had hair that was close to white in color. On the other hand, Arashi was wearing a black T-Shirt with some red samples. He also had brown shorts, but his reached all the way under his knees. The red haired male also wore a headband on his forehead, and had red sandals. This was the first time he wore his new equipment incombat; his spiked gauntlets and lower leg protectors. I trained a lot to be able to use these new stuff... Even if they're very heavy, I can fight perfectly fine with them. Arashi just stood there, without any stances or forcing, he just looked at the kid's eyes. Ara didn't say a word.

Wordcount 315/1000

80/80:

Tatakai

Tatakai

D-rank
Keeping a low center of gravity not only made a stable base but extended the length that a step could take, however Tatakai enjoyed giving the opponent the first attempt as the first blow but that would not mean that he would not step up if this red haired opponent would not. Nodding his head in a greeting Tatakai would wait for the announcer to start the match as he faced off against his opponent. Offense, defense, defense, or offense, countless starts and strategies ran through his head. So many unknowns that could be observed if he let his opponent go first however Tatakai was also an unknown to his opponent. He would risk it he decided as he leaned forward and readjusted his stance forward inching forward. His green eyes calculating the distance between himself and his opponent.

Just inside seven meters his whole body would change as his left foot took his weight and his right foot took the front in a large step. Using the momentum he would switch again as he started running, one, two, his right foot hitting the ground, three, he would launch forward his left leg tucked. In Muay Thai the flying knee would be called Kao Loi. His right hand held its guard as his body arched in the air. His left hand moving back as he aimed to drive the knee into the chest of his opponent. The speed and weight behind the attack would give it power and strength, making the blow like a sledgehammer.

How would his opponent react to the knee? After all other fighting forms did not use such parts as a point of attack. Would his red headed opponent, block, counter, or just try to attack through? Tatakai already had countless strategies to fallow whatever his opponent would try to do. It was just a matter of time to fully figure this opponent out even if he was slightly taller and had the weight advantage. Sparing within the Sento clan was never restricted to weight or experience classes and for that Tatakai was glad for it prepared him for the unknown.

[355 words + 381 words = 736 words]

80/80:

Arashi1

Arashi1

Dead
OOC: Sorry for short post, kinda in a hurry :3

The guys nodded at Arashi, Arashi nodded back. Are we going to start? I hope this will be over fast... The boy started charging at Arashi, and as he got close he raised his left knee, aiming for Arashi's chest. Even before the guy launches his "kick", Arashi prepared for dodging, so he was ready. I'll try the new move I trained recently... Here goes nothing! Arashi leaped forward in the air, doing several swift and gentle frontflips in the air, just above the guy's head. Ara continued going, until he was just behind the guy. He did that as fast as he could, and then, while still in the air, turned around using the rotational momentum to strengthen the kick he launched at the guy's head. He would hit with the bottom of his sandal, with force that would probably knock him down. Arashi did all that as fast as he could. A hit from the back... He didn't see my kick yet, I think he'll turn around. And what will he see? A foot in his face! Arashi was focused, and expected to see what the guy would do, hoping that his kick would land.

Wordcount: 524/1000

Tatakai

Tatakai

D-rank
Tatakai had to give it to his opponent as the red head moved to jump and flip over him. Tatakai would instantly drop his right foot as he tightened up his core pulling his body both down and forward, as he rolled his shoulders hitting the ground as he provided space between himself and the air born shinobi. Tatakai would only flip once for as he came up from his tumble he would plant his left foot befor twisting his body to the right causing him to change the way he was facing with a quick pivot of his feet. His green eyes seeming to flash as they passed in and out of shadow just in time to watch the whiffed kick and the still air born opponent as he re-raised his guard. The adrenaline just starting to seep into his system caused him to take in every detail and his calm mind allowed him to analyze it as such quickly while it forced his body to move.

In truth Tatakai was kinda disappointed that he had had to have grounded his technique, though that's what he had planed to do if his red headed "friend" had tried blocking the knee. The imagery of him turning the blocked knee into a kick that would have slipped under and through the guard having slipped into fantasy. Such a shame that to the crowd both Tatakai and Arashi did not look interesting after all their first "clash", if you could call it that, did not even contact each other. Oh well, Tatakai would just have to give it another shot as his green eyes danced and his lips tightened into a smile. He was definitely liking the challenge this one brought. That of course would only motivate him to do even better to conquer this said task.

[305 words + 736 words = 1041 words]

80/80:

Arashi1

Arashi1

Dead
Arashi's kick was just about to land, but the guy just rolled on the floor away from Arashi, and then get up and face him again. His green eyes sparkled, like the gems on the ceiling of the arena. That0s interesting... He didn't even bother to look around and see what I was doing. In fact, if he looked back, that would take him just enough time for me to stomp his face in the ground... Was close, though. The platinum-haired boy then raised his guard again. He's careful, and never let's his guard down. Doesn't just charge in, but calmly analyzes the situation. Just like me, if he pisses me off though. I'm just to lazy...

Now, to get this fight started. Arashi was already on the ground, as gravity pulled him down. He was just standing there, without any sort of stance, or guard and all that silly stuff. I mean, Arashi could act just as the other kid did at the moment, but that was too much work. Ara didn't like to overthink things, even if he was pretty damn smart at times. So he just opened his mouth.
"You're pretty fast. Good luck keeping up with me."
That being said, a grin appeared in Arashi's face. It was strange, though, as Arashi isn't really faster than other genin, maybe a bit as he's a taijutsu user. But so is this other kid. It's his jutsus that make fighting Arashi... Difficult. Should I make the first step this time? Might as well. I wonder what's he's going to react like...
"Alright, I think you deserve to know my real form! Dispel!"
Arashi brought up his hands together, forming the Tiger handseal, as he started molding his chakra and doing a jutsu. A large puff of white smoke appeared around Arashi, and as it cleared there was something else standing in Arashi's place; a three meter tall gorilla, wearing a Iwa jonin vest with a headband tied to it's wrist. Of course, this wasn't Arashi's real form. It was just a transformation jutsu, but Arashi was pretty convincing. Most people would believe that he was transformed this whole time. The giant Arashi-Gorill, let's call him Aragilla, opened it's mouth. His voice was harsh and scary.
"Now, let's see how you handle with me now. Not many people get to see my true form, but you have proven to be fast and intelligent enough. Now fight me!"
Aragilla threw in a little part about the white-guy, just to boost his confidence a little. Aragilla just stood there, with his fists on the floor in a half-crouching position. Strong, loud sounds were coming from his nostrils, like those from a raging bull. He had a serious look on his monkey face.

Wordcount: 1015/1000

75/80:

Tatakai

Tatakai

D-rank
Ninjutsu how quaint, Tatakai pondered as he watched the hand seals. Already though his opponent had broken a rule of his. why do people bother speaking while in the midst of combat? If it was just to state your name Tatakai understood after all even he would give his name to those who are about to die. However unnecessary talk needed to be rebuked and Tatakai had found his answer through his opponent own ninjutsu. Feeling the surge of chakra as it built up Tatakai would rush his assault for right as the cloud of smoke would appear obscuring both Tatakai's view of the red head, and the red heads view of Tatakai. Sprinting forth his arms would drop to his waist, each hand balled into a fist. He would cover the distance between them as the smoke would start to clear and what lay behind it would not deter Tatakai. If anything it made what he had planed ironic. His left foot stepping into the shadow of the great beast now before him. The height deferential would make it seem as though Tatakai had disappeared as he sprang up using all his strength his fist flying in unison as they aimed for the chin of this "Jounin" Ape that had once again dared to open its mouth, instead of focusing on the fight.

Distractions would be punished even though Tatakai's attack would not directly bring injury due to the surge of chakra leaving his fists. It would however blast the over sized Aragilla nearly fifty feet into the air, setting the big brute up for a follow up attack, though Tatakai was still working that one out. It all depended on whether or not his performance of The Monkey King Presents the Ring landed like he had intended it to or not.

[303 words + 1041 words = 1344 words]

70/80:

(OOC: Edited)

Last edited by Tatakai on Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Arashi1

Arashi1

Dead
[OOC: Look at my new signature. I drew it :3 ]

Aragilla was just about to speak again, when he saw a pair of fists flying straight towards his head, from underneath him. Wouldn't even let me finish my sentence, huh? Pretty rude fella'. Now, Aragilla had all the time in the world to react. A Kawarimi. Maybe even block. But heck, why complicate it; He was a 3 meter tall fucking gorilla! A pair of fists from a kid would hardly do any harm. May just let him show me what he's got...

Aragilla just slightly moved his head to the right, as the fists were flying towards him. He anticipated the punch; as it landed. No pain was felt, but surprisingly, the kid was strong enough to actually lift Aragilla! What? How could he? The punch wasn't nearly strong as it takes to lift me in the air... And I felt no pain at all! A jutsu maybe? Or something else... Aragilla was thinking as his feet slowly lifted up from the ground. Aragilla flew higher and higher, until the gravity simply started pulling him down. Hmm... He lifted me up 5 meters in the air, not too shabby. The white kid would've knocked Aragilla higher in the air, but as Aragilla was so very heavy, and the hit didn't conect correctly because Aragilla moved his head just before the hit landed, Aragilla was only knocked up 5 meters. Aragilla made a flip in the air, so he was now looking straight at the kid, who was in the air. Aragilla raised his arms by a bit, making some sort of guard. So? What now? Aragilla thought as gravity started to pull him towards the ground.

Wordcount: 1313/1000

Tatakai

Tatakai

D-rank
Tatakai would not waste his time moving from technique to technique the force of the punches would push him back to the ground and instantly he would be air born once again. It mattered little if his opponent through up the guard that it had as Tatakai half flipped backwards and utilized his chakra to stick to the shadow of his over sized opponent, as he danced in the rocks shadow. Now behind and facing the ass of his opponent there would only be one thing that Tatakai could do and thus he brought his hands together. His pinkies, thumbs, and ring fingers interlacing as both his middle and index fingers pressed tightly together. His eyes cast in shadow seemed to glow, piercingly, feral-ly into the back end of his opponent and with an immediate thrust he would launch the four fingers directly for the unprotected center. That's right, whether that monkey's ass was clothed or bare Tatakai would aim to shove the four fingers into its rectum.

The strike however would not be with only his body but his spirit as well, the surge of chakra that would expel on contact would force the anal opening to bruise. Once again you read that correctly, if the technique hit its mark, Tatakai's red headed opponent would remember the match for weeks if not days. For every time the fellow genin would try to take a deuce his backdoor opening would be bruised. The current effects of the technique however would more then comically launch the over sized baboon off the stadium floor and into the stands and with the two being off the ground dodging would be nearly impossible. Tatakai Sento would have preferred to end his combo differently but alas he had not yet trained for anything else so the Koncho or Thousand Years of Death would have to do. Tatakai would have to apologies after this match was over that he was certain of.

[326 words + 1344 words = 1670 words]

45/80:

Arashi1

Arashi1

Dead
The guy made half of a backflip, and utilized his chakra to get behind Aragilla. The same moment, Arashi turned around his head, to see the preperation to a jutsu he knew well; Thousand Years Of Death. FUCK! There's nothing else I can do, but to drop the gorilla... Aragilla instantly dispelled his transformation jutsu, creating a large puff of smoke just a moment before the guy's hands hit his... Uhm... You know what. The smokescreen was big enough to cover both of them and about a meter around them. Arashi's head was where the Arasgilla's head was just moments ago, so the place where Aragilla's rectum was just somewhere around Arashi's heels. Though, Arashi's knees were bent a little so the guy's Thousand Years Of Death was about 10 centimeters from the end of Arashi's feet.

I'm sure he didn't stop his 1000 Years Of Death, as I waited until the very last moment before switching out of the Gorilla. I must say, it's pretty clumsy... This was my first time as a gorilla, and I don't really think I'll do it again. Nearly lost the fight. Arashi's facing was still that his body was turned towards the ground, but that was quickly changed, when Arashi twitched his body to turn 180°, so he was basically looking at the guy now, but the smokescreen was strong so Arashi couldn't see anything. At the same time, Arashi also made a full frontflip in the air, with his right leg extended. The 180°turn and the frontflip was done in the same time, so it was like a diagonal flip. The distance was just enough to hit the guy in the back of his head from above, unless he moved exactly after the puff but that was very unlikely as they were in the middle of air. Ara hit with full power, pretty much as strong as he could hit while in the middle of teh air, but still probably enough to send the guy flying towards the floor, head first. Ara aimed at the back of the head because that's a place nobody raises their guard. Ever. First, it's because it's a very hard place to protect, and second, because strikes at that place are very rare. Arashi had both of his hands in his guard, the left one guarding his head and neck and the right one below, protecting the torso. This might just work... The whole "maneuver" was done in a split second, giving the guy extremely little time to react. The kick would reach the guy just a split second after the smokescreen would appear with a large puff noise.

Wordcount: 1748/1000

Tatakai

Tatakai

D-rank
Tatakai's fingers almost at their destination would miss as the two were covered in smoke causing Tatakai to instantly retreat the only way he knew how. Taijutsu Style: Substitution, instantly he would shed his shirt as he seemed to disappear, or well his after image stay there. That image still wearing his shirt as the foot whiffed through the head that was no longer there. Still it would snag his floating shirt. Where would this owner be though? To the crowd it would seem that he had appeared out of thin air on the ground sliding backwards with his own momentum. It would not be until this that the dispersing cloud of white would even start to visibly pull into the direction he had gone as it faded away.

Without the shirt Tatakai looked like a true muay thai fighter as he returned to his fighting stance of choice. His breath came heavy and he could mentally curse himself for being so wasteful with his reserves. He would not give up though as he set his mind on figuring out how to corner this guy. If he had known a better ending move for his combo he could have finished this off then but no. Such mistakes would have to be overcame with time. Hey at least The Monkey King Presents the Ring works with the Dance in the Rocks Shadow. That was good news or so he thought.

His right and left hand up in their respective guards his feet would be closer then last time causing him to be standing nearly completely up. What was he to do, after all his opponent almost knew every move in his reputare. Damn it he should not have missed. Tatakai mentally rebuked himself over and over again as he waited for his opponent to land so that Tatakai could take a more defensive roll in this match. His offence shattered, it would be all he could do for right now.

[329 words + 1670 words = 1999 words

35/80:

Arashi1

Arashi1

Dead
The moment of truth... Arashi's foot was just centimeters from where the guy was supposed to be. His foot went down, and Arashi hit hard with his heel. But... It went just through. The smoke already started to clear a bit, just enough for Arashi to be able to see a dark figure in front of himself, but the spectators could see nothing. But his heel went... Just straight through the guy's head! Dafuq??? A moment passed, as Arashi noticed the shirt started falling... But the figure was still there. Now that's confusing... Gravity started getting to Arashi as well, there's not much he could do about it. Arashi was falling back turned to the ground, with his face towards the dark figure. It was strange, as it was not at all falling! A... Clone? No, clones fall. What the hell? Only about a second passed from Arashi's kick, as the dark figure just disappeared.

What could that be? I should keep my guard up, he just might be a lot stronger than me. On a second, even the thought of it being an afterimage swept Arashi's mind, as he already has some experience with afterimages. He seen the move when he observed the fight of that weird Konoha Uchiha guy, and the Tsuchikage. But Arashi stopped thinking about it, because he was already out of the smoke, so he had more important things to think about; like pinpointing his opponent. Arashi turned his head around, and saw the guy; he was on the ground sliding back, like he just stopped from a quick-speed move. While he was falling, Arashi performed a couple of gentle and very elegant backflips, landing on his feet with great elegance. He was turned away from the guy, so with a quick rotation of his heels he turned towards the white guy. He was just standing up, and getting his guard on again. He didn't have his shirt on; muscles were showing. So, he left his shirt up there on the afterimage. Strange, I didn't think he was that fast. Arashi spoke with a friendly tone, as he entered a stance.
"You're fast."

He made it as short as possible, as speaking during fighting already misfired on him once... Arashi turned his left foot left by about 45°, and drew his right leg closer to him, there was only about ten centimeters of distance between his feet, the right one was just a bit in front of the left one. He bent his left knee, and rose his left foot so it was hardly touching the ground with his fingers. About 90% of his weight was on his left leg, with his left leg just waiting to do something. In Karate, the stance would've been called Neko Ashi-Dachi. He put his left fist in front of him, with it's inner side turned towards himself. The fist was in the height of his shoulder, as the arms was bent making a 90° angle between his upper arm and lower arm, a position that would look like the Uchi Uke block from Karate. Ara's other arm was drawn to just below his shoulder, or as Arashi would say; Hikite. Arashi just stood there, in a position that would be defined as a highly defensive one, while he was looking straight into the guy's sparkling green eyes. Is he... Tired? Heheh...Ara had a light smile on his face.

Wordcount: 2351/1000

Tatakai

Tatakai

D-rank
Tatakai stood their waiting as he held his stance, he only had one more shot to pull of his offensive techniques. He had to bide his time and wait for another opening. At least his opponent was a challenge. The thrill of it already caused his adrenaline to course swiftly through his system. The black centers of his eyes were dilated making his eyes almost black except for the sliver of that jade green that colored them. In some people the rush would create tunnel vision, in Tatakai it almost made him hyper aware as each moment seemed to take minutes all the while his brain worked out what his body should or could do to the situation. It what was what allowed him to analyse and plot. The rush was blissful and made Tatakai crave more. Of course this was a trait found in many of the Sento clan and spurned on their want for the fight.

With eyes fierce and focused he watched his opponent finally mark his fighting style as the red head dropped into a Karate fighting form. How strange for with all the flips Tatakai had almost pegged his opponent to be more into Kung Fu. The tally still stood though, Tatakai Sento with one hit compared to the red heads, zero.

Again his opponent would comment on his speed, this time in the least amount of words. At least his opponent was learning and at that thought Tatakai could not help but smile. Nothing fancy just a tightening of his lips as his left cheek raised ever so slightly and his head tilted to cast his eyes in shadow. Their feral glow piercing, hunting, taunting as they focused on the other genin. The defensive stance of his opponent was nearly shameful but it showed the subconscious fear that Tatakai had embedded into his opponent with the achievement of the first blow. To Tatakai that was a small victory within itself. It also what had set off him to start circling to his right and ever so slightly closer as he stood maneuvered in his neutral stance. A predator stalking its prey. Hoping to draw out the red head into attacking. A rat trapped in a corner.

[372 words + 1999 words = 2371 words]

35/80:

Dengen

Dengen

D-rank
OOC: Sorry for the Long Post! loll

Dengen being the Tsuchikage gets live informational feed on the battles that are going on in the Koudo Sutajiamu, which explains to why he knows who is fighting at this very moment. How odd fait must be to pin these two boys together in a match when destiny has them locked to each other’s lives with the news I bring. When the Tsuchikage left the office with the Senju following the personal secretary outside made it her priority to explain the situation in the battlefield. To Dengen it sounded like an interesting fight and the Tsuchikage thought no less of the outcome. These are two of Iwagakures most dynamic taijutsu users this explains why they are going to be taught by me. Not only do they need a Ninjutsu specialist to fight alongside with and teach them but I also need their taijutsu specialties, and if not now then certainly in the near future.

While heading to the stadium Dengen explained to the young Senju why these two kids are chosen to be in the team. He remembers telling the Senju about the rarity of his bloodline and how it is a fact that he will be targeted because of it. The only protection Iwagakure could afford for that type of bloodline is the Tsuchikage himself since the ANBU Black Ops unit is still going through “Personal Re-Occupation,” and as a none-fully functioning system they need to be used wisely. Dengen being an astonishing strategist also thinks ahead and he sees a time where he will no be there for his team, for that he brings these two up and coming shinobis. These two kids were specialist in the art of taijutsu while the Senju clan is known for their wood use but specifically ninjutsu, together the three could make an interesting trio and like this they will be able to fend for themselves as a unit. Although they had taijutsu as a reason to joining the team Dengen had his own personal reasons as well. Arashi was well known to Dengen because he made the Honor’s Class in the Academy as well as showed a special interest in taijutsu. What really caught the Tsuchikage’s eyes was the profile page the kids created once they graduated from the academy, Arashi is quoted saying

“His motivation is to make Iwigakure and the Nekomotze clan the best. He wants peace and a stop to fighting. His dream was always to be in the Tsuchikages elite guard, and to help the village prosper. As a young boy, he once saw the Tsuchikage in a parade. He was so strong. So powerful, Arashi wanted to be just like him, or at least protect him. Whenever he trained, all he would think about was: " I need to get better! I need to get stronger to protect the village!" That was the motivation that kept him going.”

Loyalty is needed more then ever now that Iwagakure is going through a remodeling stage and Arashi sounds like the personality to have that loyalty. Tatakai is an interesting kid himself. The Sento Clan is a clan that not only Dengen with all his genius can get a hold of a true understanding to it. The history is well known to Dengen as well as the “how it came to be,” but still the art the Sento clan had was unique and Dengen knew that this would catch many enemies by surprise no matter their skill in analyzing. The Tsuchikage would be lying if he said the reason for Tatakai being recruited to the team was because of his clan and just the taijutsu style. Tatakai was more then that and Dengen knew that. As young as the kid was the Tsuchikage has an eye on all of the Iwagakure shinobis especially the young ones and Tatakai shows to be the fastest of them all by far. Not only is his speed incredible and hard to track but Dengen believes that Tatakai doesn’t know exactly how fast he truly is. The Rokudaime Tsuchikage has no doubt in his mind that Tatakai Sento can very well become the fastest shinobi to come out of Iwagakure ever, especially since speed is something that Kumogakure and Konohagakure covet, it is about time we have our own flash born from our land.

The Tsuchikage felt bad to have to interrupt the match but he needed to since his news was a lot more urgent than the match at hand. The Tsuchikage appeared in an instant with his signature body flicker. Appearing in the sandy stadium, where the Tsuchikage landed became to form a dust cloud, with the crowd at bay spectating the event. It would have taken until the smoke to clear for people to see what exactly was going on and when the smoke appeared not only did the fight halt but the audience turned silent. As the smoke cleared and people began to notice that it was the Tsuchikage, the crowd again went on a frenzy and the stadium became louder then it ever was, but who could help it as it was a surprising twist to the battle. As the smoke fully cleared the Senju stepped up from behind the Tsuchikage as he brought him in with the Body Flicker, the Senju sucking up all of the crowds roar.

In the stadiums jumbo tron those who were sitting all the way in the back would be able to hear what the Tsuchikage had to say. “This match ends now. It has been an interesting battle but never the less, you two are still needed elsewhere.” When Dengen said that the crowd seemed to “boo” as they expected the battle to get even more spectacular with the Tsuchikage coming in with a genin on his side.

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
Takumi walked behind dengen and listened to what he said the entire way. When he heard what Arashi said he thought (Wow i have alot of respect for that). As they arrived in the stadium dengen body flickered them both in. Taku heard the roar of the crowd as he stepped out from behind dengen he waved to Ara saying hi then he saw the other shinobi. he walked up and said "Hello im takumi senju nice to meet you". he then heard dengen announce that the fight was over takumi then said to the crowd "Sorry but they are needed else were". He then turned to dengen and said "Taking a wild guess here and saying this is them sir".

Last edited by Takumi Senju on Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Arashi1

Arashi1

Dead
[OOC: I won't change my color this time! >:D]

Arashi looked the guy in the eyes, while thinking about all his possible attacks and defenses. He was fully concentrating on his reflexes, ready to react as soon as the slightest movement occurred. He was just... Concentrating, when... Puff! A large puff of smoke-dust appeared just in between Ara and the guy. So, he uses Ninjutsu as well? Damn. Arashi quickly turned to his left, so the puff was 90° right of him. In the same movement he made a couple of rolls to the back, just to be sure to evade any fireball or lightning that would possibly come from the puff of smoke, while constantly looking at the smoke. But nothing came out, it even started clearing. A couple of dark figures started showing, one quite taller than the other, Arashi could only see their shadows but... Arashi felt like he already saw them once... Oh, so he maybe uses Kuchiyose? But he didn't even do anything... Is he like the Tsuchikage? He summoned without using handsigns or movements that time in Konoha... Arashi was again up on his feet, with his guard fully up, expecting what would appear out of the dust cloud.

It was... The Tsuchikage? And the other person was Takumi, the Senju guy Arashi saw a couple of times, with, as usual, skin as white as it could possibly get, and his strange red eyes. What are they doing here? The whole crowd started cheering, as they probably thought they would enter the fight. Would they? The smoke fully cleared already, and the Kage started talking.
"This match ends now. It has been an interesting battle but never the less, you two are still needed elsewhere."
...What? We're needed elsewhere? Arashi was confused, but listened to the Kage and lowered his guard. The crowd started "boo-ing", but it didn't look like the Kage cared at all; neither did Arashi. Ara looked over at Taku, who walked up to the white-guy and said something to him, Arashi didn't hear what. This just got a whole lot more interesting! A smile popped at Arashi's face, as he walked over to the Kage, and spoke.
"What's the matter, Sir? I'm ready to go!"
Arashi looked straight at Tsuchikage's eyes, his voice was serious but in the same time gentle.

Wordcount: 2772/1000

Tatakai

Tatakai

D-rank
Tatakai only made it a step to his right when the explosion of dust and smoke erupted between him and his prey. It stopped him short as he tilted his head out of curiosity. Surely his opponent did not think another smoke screen from a transformation would lure him in again? Or at least not in the same match. Taking the moment to take in the situation he would watch as the two figures emerged from the haze. His eyebrow would rais in shock as the Tsuchikage emerged from the depths and even more so that the man would call a halt to the match. Did he not understand the Sento clans lust for the heat of battle, of combat? At least Tatakai was not in a middle of an attack, the trill would have overcame the need for it to come to an end.

Letting out a deep breath in the form of a sigh he would shake clear his head as the Kid that came with the Kage greated Tatakai prompting a reply.

" Tatakai of the Sento Clan, just give me a moment. I need to grab my shirt.",
and with that he would move away from the grouping to reclaim his property. Shaking off the dust and dirt that had powdered the shirt, Tatakai would quickly pull it over his head. To him the match between the red head would be left to be faught another day. Maybe then they could rightfully determine a winner. Still turning his gaze to the man that had called him off," So were are we needed to be?"

He just worked on calming himself down in the mean time. Slowing his breaths causing his heart to slow as the rush of a fight, of a challenge faded away. Still he would fallow wherever it was that the Kage told him to. Orders were orders, and Tatakai was not one to break such ranks, unless it was totally unnecessary.

[326 words + 2372 words = 2678 words]

Dengen

Dengen

D-rank
When Dengen appeared from the cloud of dust he seen both shinobis stand shocked at what they witnessed. It was an acceptable reaction, and when Dengen told them to end the battle the pair looked more then relieved to have ended it in short notice. For the first time Dengen seen the squad that believe it or not he spent months to form behind his desk in the form of paper work and seeing it in real life Dengen must admit the team looks better then what he thought. Senju being the youngest for some odd reason wasn't shy around all the crowd or even shy to introduce himself to the other genins.

The two genins that Dengen came to pick up were also impressive in their first impression as they both felt "comfortable in their skin," a figure of speech of course, as the Tsuchikage metaphorically spoke about the two and their ego, or better yet their pride. Dengen was by all means a master analyst and he can see that these two kids had a lot of confidence within themselves, something that can devout well in the coming future. Seeing the whole team together for the first time and in front of the crowd and the giant stadium tv screen, gave Dengen an urge that doesn't come from his personality much. The Rokudaime Tsuchikage wanted to brag about the first team formed under the new authority. When Dengen began to speak, all eyes and all cameras were on him as the three genins gathered in front of him.

"I bring to you Iwagakure, Team Alpha! {The crowd then begins to cheer} I know we have been slow to setting up squads, but that is going to change soon, starting with these three. {The cheer began to roar a little to loud} Alright. Alright. {Dengen said while smiling} This team is going to be led by me. I will personally train this kids to be perfect mercenaries for the village, the best the village will ever produce! {The fans again began to yell} Alright people, I give you, the youngest of Team Alpha. Takumi Senju and as you all very well know the two that were just in the match, Tatakai Sento and Arashi Nekomotze."

As the crowds began to yell at their highest potential the kids were encouraged by the Tsuchikage to wave to the people. As the Tsuchikage waved he bent over into the ears of the children as they waved. "Ever been to the Itami Mountain?" and with no hesitation he body flickered the entire team to the mountain. Something that took more then a lot of energy but it was done, and with no warning to the genins Dengen picked them up and disappeared they had no chance for a proper exit.

{EXIT, Dengen. Tatakai, Senju and Arashi}

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.