You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ai Tsukino

Ai Tsukino

D-rank
Ai had been becoming bolder and bolder recently, given the slight shift in her personality; meaning she was more willing to venture in and around town, even with the possible chance of bumping into someone and having to converse. This time around, though, she was venturing for more than just curiosity's sake. She needed something new to draw. Something different. Something exciting. She had spent the past hour wandering about, contemplating, waiting for something to catch her eye and hold it. So far, nothing had.

She had left the temple that morning wearing her usual, and rather new, robes that were a mixture of reds, golds, and beige. Her hair had been pulled back before she had even left, up in a messy bun, with several strands dangling down into her face. The new addition to her wardrobe however wasn't an actual article of clothing, but two decorate swords that were resting peacefully in their sheaths on her bag; well that and the cloth bag that hung off of her shoulder that held her sketch book and drawing supplies.

She had had no real reason to bring her swords with her, other than the fact that she was overly proud of them, and having just recently finished the pair, felt the need to do a little bit of showing off; once again, a change in her personality making her slightly more bolder.

So, wandering she was, pausing every now and again to stop and stare at one thing or another, always on the quest to find something to draw...

Bau

Bau

D-rank
Song had decided to take a break from the brats she tried to help attend to and instead was now flipping through a book. It had peaked her interest on the medical knowledge of the ninjutsu world and now she was buried deep within it. Her usual punk girl outfit clung to her even as she sat on top one of the walls of a small building. Her long hair held up in pigtails and a caramel candy in her mouth.

She twisted the candy around into her cheek as she read the advanced book and slowly flipped the page. No one appeared to be bothering her on her perch. Not anymore anyways. Earlier in the day a punk brat had tried. She peeks down over the top of her book and smiles mischievously. He was still unconscious on the cart of hay. good.

She however didnt notice the armed woman walking down the street. The wind blowing through her hair felt incredible while she continued reading. Song sighs in relief at the quiet moment finally allotted to her.

Ai Tsukino

Ai Tsukino

D-rank
Ai had continued to wander for a moment before something caught her eye, a female perched and reading. Her head tilted a bit first to the left, then to the right, as she lightly bit on her bottom lip. She could never quite explain what always caused her attention to be caught as it just had, some deep rooted, undeniable concept that made certain people stand out completely while others she barely noticed. But this female... this female had caught her attention, and she felt like she just had to draw her.

So, she kept moving herself forward, lightly jumping herself up until she too was on the wall. She kept her distance however, knowing how her armed appearance could look. "Hello... ", she said by way of announcing herself. Her head tilting again as she added, "Would you mind.. if I drew you?" She would wait, first, to see if she had permission.. if so she would do her drawing here, if not.. well, she'd wander off and just do it anyway, from memory, though she would much rather stay.. perhaps even get a chance to chat with the female.

Her fingers slipped into her bag, pulling and tugging at a corner of her sketch book that stuck out of the edge, the book itself being far too large for the bag and therefore easily visible.

Bau

Bau

D-rank
Song was deeply indulging herself within her book and hadn't noticed the individual approaching until the tap of foot steps rang out nearby. She was a little surprised at the sound and her body tightens as her head snaps to look at the person. Another brat punk looking for trouble maybe?

She blinks dumbfounded to see a woman there looking graceful on the stone wall. She frowns though as she observes her big chest and raises her book to cover her own flat chest. A few words where spoken and she felt her cheeks heating up as she looks around. She spoke like she was proposing. And being drawn.. was she really pretty enough? She nibbles her bottom lip and folds her legs closed before looking down. Her cheeks burning as she mumbles out.

"Um..Uh..O..Okay."

She was lost for words. God the twins would so poke fun at her if they knew. She only hoped they never found out.

Ai Tsukino

Ai Tsukino

D-rank
Her smile grew and become friendlier when she was given permission to draw the young looking woman. She unhooked her swords from her back, placing them down on the wall beside her. Within reach, of course. She sat herself Indian style, facing the woman so she could better look at her. She placed her bag in her lap, pulling the sketch book and a pencil out of it. Opening up to a fresh page she passed over a couple previous drawings of the same woman, Himi, who she had just recently met.

Once on the fresh page she smiled up at the female. "Thank you.. it means a lot. You've caught my eye, and I've been waiting for someone to do so for a while... I'm Tsukino, Ai.. by the way." She placed the tip of her pencil down on her paper, moving it about as she began to draw the basic sketch of the female with little to no detail added in for the time being. "What's your name?", she asked, looking up for a moment before returning to her drawing, the pencil making a gentle scratching sound against the paper.

Bau

Bau

D-rank
Something about her had caught the womans eye? that was odd. She really didn't try to be very pretty and she wasn't exactly a legend outside of her own clan. In truth she had the appearance of a punk kid with an advanced book. She frowns confused by this which in her case just looks pouty. She studies the other until her name is asked and she blinks as her mind blanks. Before snapping to attention and speaking in a startled voice.

"Oh! Um..Hinode,Song. uh just a genin here I guess ya know nothing special."

She laughs nervously and rubs the back of her head. Nothing special. She was a slayer. her hands where stained with blood in her mind still. He looks down at her hand at the thought a somber look coming across her face. A deep sigh rising from her chest.

Ai Tsukino

Ai Tsukino

D-rank
Ai kept up her sketching, starting on the more detailed features after she had completed the basic structure. "I'm a genin, too.", she said softly as she started on the female's face. Continuing to glance up from time to time to make sure she wasn't missing anything of importance.

She didn't want to be forward, or annoying for that matter, but she was slightly curious about the female now. Therefore, her last glance up caught her attention on the book. She paused in her sketching, wondering what it was she could be reading before her pencil began to move across the page again. "What are you reading? If you don't mind me asking, of course..", her voice was soft when she spoke, only loud enough so that it could be heard over the scratching sound of the pencil on the paper.

Bau

Bau

D-rank
Another Genin then? interesting. But she had such pretty swords. Song look away from the swords at the memory of pain. She had been cut before. Even with her abilities blades and other things still hurt. healing rapidly didn't mean it wasn't painful. Still she nibbles her lip and sits up a little higher trying to maybe peak at the drawing to no avail.

Then the other lady, Ai spoke to her again and she blinks as if not following before looking down. this was so abnormal for her that she had forgotten she had been reading entirely. She bends the corner of the page she was on and closes it before holding it out in both hands front first. As if to show the other as she spoke.

"Functions of the Liver and Kidneys volume 3"

She says with a big smile. She looked 13 and she was flipping through the book like it was simple reading material. The advanced medical arts intriguing her.

Ai Tsukino

Ai Tsukino

D-rank
The continuous scratch of the pencil against the paper as she drew ceased as she looked over her drawing to the title of the book. She tilted her head slightly to the side in curiosity. "You're the second person I've come across now who seems interested in medical stuff..", she said softly, a slight smile forming on her face.

She started drawing again, moving from the face which was now finished, and onto the female's hair; every little strand being drawn piece by piece. "I thought about doing some reading about it, just for curiosity's sake.. but I have too much training to catch up on." She chuckled softly, the pencil still moving. "I've been a bit on the lazy side, recently. But, I can't pull myself away from my drawing."

She glanced up at the girl, an eyebrow raising now. "So..what else do you do in your spare time, other then read I mean?", she asked softly, voice filled with friendly curiosity. She turned her gaze back onto her drawing while waiting for her response.

Bau

Bau

D-rank
Song quietly looked back at her book and then the other lady before finally setting the book in her lap. her eyes studying the other individual. She remembered studying a clan that could bring they're drawings to life and well....How hard would it be to implicate song in a crime? She swallows nervously and her finger clench on the book watching still.

She was silent for some time before she was asked the next question. Kind of prying now it seemed with her active imagination. She hesitates before taking a deep breath. It was just foolishness to be afraid of art. Why would anyone implicate her in a crime to begin with? What would they gain from it? She opens her mouth then speaking with some confidence.

"I am the head of my clan and thus keep track of its members and its finances. That and I look after a pair of bratty twin brothers too."

Ai Tsukino

Ai Tsukino

D-rank
She paused in her drawing, having just started on the shading process of the whole thing. She turned her gaze back onto the female she was drawing, an eyebrow raising in curiosity. "Really? That seems like it would be a lot of work; being head of a clan I mean. Definitely wouldn't want that sort of responsibility on my hands. I like being able to go do what I want, when I want, and not having to worry about anyone else.." The pencil began to move across the page again, working on the shading of the face, first.

She tilted her head a bit to the side as she continued, slipping her tongue between her lips in concentration before glancing again at Song. "Are they your brothers? Or just some kids you keep an eye on?", again, only mild curiosity. Her gaze once more went to her drawing, the pencil still moving as she was near finished shading her face.

Bau

Bau

D-rank
For now song shrugs and smiles brightly. Her family used to be feared and respected. They where good people and a power to be feared. the ability to passively heal they're wounds in battle. She sighs as now here clan had retreated into mere myths and legends. She herself had been a part to the downfall.

Instead she had taken over and managed the clans finances and controlled the group as a whole. Members stopped disappearing and the clan itself was growing again. As for the other two...

"The other two are brothers that need guidance. I am they're iron hand.And they eat every piece of food in my house occasionally. "

Ai Tsukino

Ai Tsukino

D-rank
Ai chuckled softly as she continued with her drawing, nearly done as it was. Just a little bit more shading left and then it would be perfect. "Oh? I have some clan cousins like that - that like to eat almost everything in sight - but I'm not close to them.", she said lightly with a shrug.

Another few moments of shading and she stopped. She turned the sketch book around, holding it up so Song could clearly see the picture she had drawn. It was, for the most part, a perfect replica of the female before her. "Finished~"

Bau

Bau

D-rank
Song leans up then her interest peaked as the picture began to turn. He hands propped on either side of her to hold her up as he eyes widen with what appeared to be a little girls curiosity, well it kind of was. She blinks while looking at it before plopping back down with a huge smile and clapping her hands.

"well done! lets go celebrate with some ice cream"

And with that she hops down hoping the woman would follow on blind faith.

Ai Tsukino

Ai Tsukino

D-rank
Ai smiled, glad that the woman liked it so much. She closed her sketchbook, glancing up at the woman hopped off the wall. An eyebrow rose and she hastily stuffed the sketchbook and her pencil into the bag she had brought with her. Ice cream? That sounded delicious right about now, and a good reason to give her slightly aching hand a break from drawing.

"Sweet, alright!"

She threw her bag on over her shoulders and grabbed her swords before hoping down to the ground below. She strapped her swords quickly on her back and then followed after Song. "I haven't had ice cream for a while..."

Bau

Bau

D-rank
Song was beyond energetic. And to be honest she was used to keeping up with an Inuzuka. She laughed gleefully as she moves forward like a free style runner. It was easy to keep up for another Genin at least. She knew where the ice cream vendor would be around this time of day and she was inbound.

You see Ice cream was one of Song's favorite things. She just couldn't resist the lull of it. She hurtles a wall the wind blowing through her hair as she grins landing on the pavement before straightening. Brushing her clothes straight she skips over to the ice cream vendor eyeing the selection with wide wonder filled eyes. before looking over her shoulder with excitement racing through her body. something about her seemed to radiate a pleasant feeling.

"whaddya want?"

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.