You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ryoku

Ryoku

D-rank
What he is playing:

Ryoku woke up early and began to get dressed for his day off. Due to recent developments Ryoku acquired some time off and was ready to use it. He stood in front of his mirror and almost scared himself to death when he saw his reflection. His hair was messy and his eyes looked as if he had been in a boxing fight....and lost. It was just the price he paid being a ninja of kumogakure, He knew the risks and rewards long before he was given his headband.

He stripped off his clothing and stepped into the shower to wash some of the nightly smell of him and get his hair to go down straight. While he was showering he began to look back at his time as a ninja and marvel at some of the situations he had gotten himself into, He laughed as he thought about things that at the time felt impossible but now that he looked back he could see hundreds of solutions.

He finally steps out of the shower and looks into the mirror again. It was if somebody had taken his old face and pulled it off like a bad mask. He looked completely different then before. His hair was now wet but flat, and his eyes looked like they normally did with no sleep deprivation bags under them. It was definitely a improvement.

He dried off and stepped back into his bedroom and get dressed. He made sure to grab his gloves and guitar from beside his bad before he walked out the door and began the long walk to sky point. People always wonder why he spends so much time there. But his sole reason is because it is a quiet place for him to practice his guitar playing.  

As he walked through the village he realized he had not eaten breakfast and stopped at a vendor for an apple. He loves kumo's fruit and is happy to eat it. After he finishes his apple he begins to walk toward the mountain again.

When he finally arrives he sits down under a tree and pulls his guitar off his back and begins to strum it. Music to Ryoku  is like another world, a world where he can express himself without worry of having people judge him based on strength but based on his skill with his guitar. He loved the feeling his music gave him. So his plan for today is simple.....play his songs.

Kaekio

Kaekio

D-rank
"it was a good day to be out of the village" Kaekio said to herself as she sat layed back in a tree branch with her sword by her side. then she sat up and decided she needed to get a view of the clouds and sky and so she but her sword, that was in its sheath, back onto her back and slowly climbed up the branches on by one until she reached the highest branch that she could still possibly lay on and then she took off her back sheath again and laid down fully stretched out a crossed the branch.she turned her deep blue eyes to the sky and watched the clouds float along the sky and change from form to form as the wind varied in strengths in different spots a crossed the cloud. with her elevation she was very far from the clouds maybe 10 meters or so and she still wasn't anywhere near the peak of the mountain, but she didn't go any higher than her current location because, firstly she was comfortable where she was, it had the perfect temperature, windage, sunlight, and shade. Secondly they trees further up could not support her weight and so she couldn't lay in any of them. And lastly she could see everything that she needed to from her current view and so there was no reason to move or change positions. she sat there for a few more minutes before she fell asleep. all of the training and missions she was doing lately left her hardly any time for her self and so she was exhausted. then some time a few hours later so was awoken by a lovely sound. At first she didn't recognize even what was making the beautiful sound, but as she steadily began to wake up abit more she recognized that it came from a guitar, and the person playing it was also right underneath her. They were about 5 meters from her and so she could sense them from where she was. Kaekio gathered up her stuff and then smiled as a great idea danced acrossed her mind. she turned  jumped out of the tree landing sideways to where her legs were dangiling off of the branch, then picked a spot to jump where she would have a clear shot all the way down. So finally with one mighty push off of the log she jumped and landed straight in front of him in all of the hopes of scaring him. then she simply turned to him and said with a smile "Hi my names kaekio whats yours?"

Ryoku

Ryoku

D-rank
Ryoku was still mid way through his song when he saw the person jump down in front of him, honestly he was not expecting that. He jumped back a bit and yelled "Jeez you scared me". Noticing it was not only a girl but a pretty one to Tsu said "Sorry about that didn't mean to yell, you just scared the living daylights out of me. My name is Nekito, Ryoku it's nice to meet you". Ryoku had thought he was alone up on that mountain top but was obviously wrong he simply sat back down and crossed his guitar across his lap and said "Since you weren't here when i got here you must have been in the tree, hope i didn't disturb you.".

OOC: sorry it's short, just woke up and my brain is failing X.X

Kaekio

Kaekio

D-rank
Kaekio giggled as the as the man? yeah he looked old enough. man jumped back a let out a little girly scream from being frightened. At first he seemed offended but then he actually looked at keakio and noticed that she wasn't a site for sore eyes and his attitude began to change immediately. he apologized for having yelled at her and then introduced himself. Kaekio couldn't help herself but giggle at him when he apologized for yelling and she figured she better clear up the situation. giggling she said "there's no need to apologize my entire purpose was to scare you and make you jump. and as for who was here first it was definitely me... i've been up here all morning, and i really don't mind that you woke me up it gave me someone to talk to" Kaekio said smiling.

Then she walked over to the tree and stood over the boy, she was going to push his comfort limits to the test. she stood over him with her legs on either side of him then slide down so she was sitting on his lap never taking her eye off of him for a second to see if he would give any kind of reaction to her actions. then she adjusted her legs to where she had them wrapped around him. "So how does this make you feel" she asked rather sexually and then stood up and walked down the hill about 10 meters then hid behind a tree and waited for him to come looking for her because she knew he would, she could still feel his presence at this moment...

((ooc: i don't mind you short post it just forces me to get more creative with mine and this is the result))

Ryoku

Ryoku

D-rank
Ryoku was surprised to say the least when she not only said she had intended to scare but then she sat down in his lap and crossed her legs around him. To say that is was the oddest thing he had ever experienced with a complete stranger would be an understatement. He was speechless at first but then the girl began to leave. This was no doubt a case of seduction and running to get a weak minded male to follow them wherever they went like a lost puppy dog. But Ryoku was smarter then that he was going to follow just not the way that the girl thought he would.

He made a simple hand sign and created a clone of himself, though it was tangible and unable to be touched or touch anything in return it was not needed for anything more then a momentary distraction. He sent his clone down the mountain toward where the girl was as he hiked up a little and went around. He saw the clone only a few feet away from where she had turned he jumped onto the tree where she had disappeared and saw her below him. Hopefully the clone had done the trick. He focused his chakra into his feet and spun around the branch coming up in front of her saying with a smile "Do you do that to every random guy you meet or am i just special?".

Chakra=140 jutsu inside:

Kaekio

Kaekio

D-rank
Kaekio watched the man with her kekai genkai climb up into a tree and begin  heading towards her direction did she fully understand what he was trying to do, and so she made the hand sign and created a clone herself and sent her clone to the exact place his clone jumped into thinking that she was there when she was really a few trees further up the mointain than that and so when she felt that he was closer to her clone then she was she silently made her was up the tree by regular climbing means and then crept up behind him, she wasn't expecting him to go under the branch to try and surprise her  but it didn't matter she had the playful advantage no matter what he did at the moment. as he spun around and said "Do you do that to every random guy you meet or am i just special?". she then silently went under the branch as well and and whispered in his ear "no your just a special one." she said as she dissipated her clone and stopped the chakra flow in her feet and flipped so she'd land on the ground standing up. then she said "sorry but your little clone trick wont work on me i can pick out the original every time and if you want to try something creative like the hidden mist technique go for it because that wont work either... sorry bud i'm kind of a badass." she said sticking her tongue out at him playfully, then sitting down against a tree and she bean to hum a lullaby that she had remembered when she was a kid. 

Ryoku

Ryoku

D-rank
Ryoku chuckled "I'm honored" walking back he heard her say "sorry but your little clone trick wont work on me i can pick out the original every time and if you want to try something creative like the hidden mist technique go for it because that wont work either... sorry bud i'm kind of a badass." Ryoku had to agree she was definitely skilled, his own kkg did nothing close to that...and it was a doujutsu. "Not going to deny that, you have skills" Sitting back down he heard her humming a tune. picking up a rhythm he pulled his guitar off his back and began to strum to attempt to match it. "That's a nice song, it has a good rhythm". Smiling he continued to strum his guitar on harmony with the humming.  

Lullaby i found on youtube....not really sure what your lullaby really sounds like but here is the one i am using in my mind:

OOC: sorry it's a little short

Kaekio

Kaekio

D-rank
Kaekio sat underneath the tree just staring up into the sky as she had been doing before, simply humming the tune of her lullaby, this songs brought back memories of times before her parents had begun to expect more of her. everything she had ever done had been to try and impress them, and in the end she couldn't even come close. As a matter fact. kaekio had failed so much that they had straight up abandoned her, left her to die. Kaekio continued to hum her tone listening to  ryoku play his guitar, and she did all of this while thinking of her troubling past, and she didn't even falter in her tone or rhythm. She was good at that, hiding her emotions so no one else would notice, however it was not something she did often. "hey you want to get some food?" she said stopping the song suddenly. 

OOC:
sorry this is the lullaby i was thinking of
song:

Last edited by Kaekio on Thu May 29, 2014 12:47 am; edited 2 times in total

Ryoku

Ryoku

D-rank
Ryoku strummed away at his guitar, that was one of his things. when he felt passion within a song he began to feel the energy from it and let it take him over. He was still strumming when he heard kaekio speak up "hey you want to get some food?" It was true that Ryoku was a little hungry from the climb up the mountain so what was the harm "Sure sounds like fun". Ryoku standing held his hand out to help Kaekio up, if he was nothing else he was at least a gentlemen. Or at least tried his best to be, if you asked Ryoku what his plans for the day were that mourning he would have said playing his guitar from dawn to dusk. It was a nice change of pace for Ryoku to be able to speak to another person. After his parents death and his masters murder Ryoku became distrusting of a lot of people. But he could tell Kaekio was nice and figured he would chance it and try to get to know her.

Kaekio

Kaekio

D-rank
The sky was still a beautiful blue, as it had been at the beginning of the day. Kaekio looked up there as she awaited a response her the boy who was standing not far from her... Kaekio hoped he hadn't taken the whole act she had just preformed, as her liking him, because honestly she wasn't much attracted to him... not saying he wasn't attractive, kaekio herself just wasn't attracted to him, and so she really hoped that while they went out to dinner that he wasn't going to try and make a move on her, because he had thought that she had a thing for him. "Sure sounds like funhe had responded. well guess that answered that question, she would be going to dinner with him after all. Kaekio looked down from the white clouds above and towards the direction from which the answer had been give to find Ryoku standing closer to her than he had before, offering out his hand in order to help her up. Kaekio couldn't help but blush at this, as she silently accepted his offer and used his hand to pull herself upwards. Once she was up she simply began walking towards the road saying "well come on let's go" then once she reached the road she would look back to see if he was coming and then, once he caught up with her, she would begin walking down the road towards the village.

WC: 249

Kaekio

Kaekio

D-rank
Kaekio looks up at the sun "Shit!... sorry Ryoku i've got to go... maybe we can catch up later?" she said as she sprinted down the mountain side heading for the village... she had to meet someone and she was bound to be late if she didn't hurry

[exit thread]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.