You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Settling In [Open] Empty Settling In [Open] Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:24 am

JokerTheOG

JokerTheOG

D-rank
Stepping along the beaten path the young boy known only to a few in the village as Yoshito Yuki, the ground softening with each stride he took. The boy's shadow seemingly grew larger as time went on but with a look up above, it was a cloud that was growing in size, not the shadow, oh well, was a cool idea that could have happened. Mother Nature wouldn't let such a thing happen, people controlling their own shadows, what a crazy idea that would be. With the darkening cloud brought some rather unfortunate but on the same coin rather omnipresent rain, a condition almost always associated with the Land of the Mist. That's one of the many downsides of moving to such a place, but Yoshi expected to move past this uncomfortableness he has with the weather almost always being wet or damp in the village where he hangs his head.

The rain was picking up, clouds grew ever so darker but Yoshito was still walking through the dirt path but quickly came across the main streets of Kirigakure, buildings and technology epicenters as far as the eye could see but Yoshi's eyes were tracked onto one singular thing. Something that he couldn't help but notice without thinking of his past and what he tried to do attempting to get his family kicked out of the village or at least have them move willingly.

"Hey give me my shit back!"

A voice wept as Yoshito watched the small gang of kids rush some other kid, two pushed the kid over while the other, seemingly the leader, took the kid's wallet and various items he had on his person. The kid stood still with a bruise on his right eye, his hands rubbing the sore spots on his body when Yoshito walked forward to meet the kid that was bullied.

"Hey, you okay?"
"Do I look like I'm alright? Just leave me alone."

The boy was not happy, even with an innocent bystander offering him some consolidation after such a tough event. Yoshito's hand that was previously resting on the boy's shoulder trying to give him comfort was pushed inward to his chest and Yoshi just looked at the kid as he stormed off. He didn't know what to make of this, the boy simply could have been embarrassed by the fact he got jumped but why? He was outnumbered, outclassed by sheer numbers, what could he have done without proper training if such an event had occurred? Letting out a sigh of slight frustration Yoshito continued on his journey in the rain, his head hanging down, he continued this walk until an array of lights beamed reflecting off of a small puddle on the ground catching his attention. He looked up from the ground to the right off of the street noticing the sign signifying itself as a restaurant. His stomach rumbled as if on cue, the boy walked into the restaurant and noticed the smell immediately.

Ahh chicken curry, that sounds good "I'll have some of that- uhh." He stopped himself mid-sentence realizing he spoke his words finishing the thoughts inside his head, no one would know what he was talking about. With that being said, however, the man behind the counter nodded his head and raised his cooking utensils as if he could read Yoshi's mind and whipped up a place of chicken curry hot and ready. Yoshito took the place, nodded saying thank you and plopped some money on the counter when the man countered with his hands outward saying free of charge, the rain makes travelers hungry. That was when he realized it, he wasn't wearing his shinobi head band today. How could he forget after how hard he had to work to get it. Yoshito accepted the man's generous gift and took his seat, he didn't want to reveal that he had forgotten his headband and didn't exactly want to take charity except the fact that he forgot his money at his home when he left; So instead of being embarrassed by himself, he simply took the plate and his place in a booth alone. Yoshito began to take bites of the chicken curry.

Word Count:

2Settling In [Open] Empty Re: Settling In [Open] Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:22 am

Sachihiro

Sachihiro

D-rank
“Hey! Hey! Hey!” the young Senju shouted at a group of kids who had just managed to take another kid’s possessions.

Delinquents looking for easy targets, mostly young children. The four mischief makers swiftly ran past him while shouting schoolyard profanities. They seemed like grade schoolers, simply looking for an easy buck and taking from the one kid in class they knew couldn’t do anything about it. As an ally to the land of waves, he felt responsible for the upbringing of the citizens of Kiri’s youth. He ran after them, catching up almost immediately and taking back the victim’s possessions without hurting the offenders. Astounded at how quickly they were beaten and left unharmed the boys simply looked back at the Senju having just realized he was Konohan ninja. As a shinobi, even a genin was well equipped with taking out the average adult, so dealing with youths was an even easier task.

This was followed up by a short lecture about morality and kindness. Waving his finger around like a stern mother would at their troublemaking children. Kindly threatening them whenever they rolled their eyes or retorted. He shoo’d them away and proceeded to head toward the kid who had just been approached by a violet haired teen. In a failed attempt to console him, the boy now storming off, Sachihiro went out to look for him. Returning his wallet, given no thank you for the deed as the boy now walked away sheepishly.

“Poor kid” he thought, he clapped his hands as to take off any dirt from them and turned to the far off restaurant “Where’d that guy go?” he wondered.

Figuring he should talk to the violet haired youth who had been trying to comfort the kid. It wasn’t common to see non shinobi like him comfort total strangers, so he figured he’d have a nice chat and reward him with a meal. Good hearts are rare to come by nowadays, why not talk to one while you have the chance.

He walked through the doors of the restaurant assuming he would’ve gone in and as luck would have it, there he was. He had just walked over to a booth to enjoy the freshly cooked meal. He walked up to the counter, skimmed through the menu and ordered egg curry with an additional order of two cheesecake slices. A sort of offering to the teenager. He walked over and slid into the booth right across the young teen and slowly slid over the slice.

“That was kind of you” he said “I figured I’d get you something. I would’ve offered you a meal but I guess you’re already chowing down there. Here, I hope you like cheesecake. I’m Sachihiro by the way, and you?” he smiled warmly and proceeded to snap apart his chopsticks and dig into his curry.

3Settling In [Open] Empty Re: Settling In [Open] Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:54 am

JokerTheOG

JokerTheOG

D-rank
The rain continued to fall, drops of pure wetness sliding down the window Yoshito was resting at enjoying his chicken curry so generously given to him by the chef of this fine establishment. Yoshi's point of direction was outside past the rain into the street where he previously was trying to console the child who was bullied to no avail. His eyebrows slanted slightly diagonally upward identifying the emotion as sort of sad that he couldn't help the boy as he wished to, it would have been so easy yet the boy didn't seem to want Yoshi's help in the slightest and it was truly a sad moment for the young boy. He simply wanted to fit into the village his family had ended up staying in. Having recently taken on the life of the shinobi and wanting to get better he was trying to set an example for those around him by being a kind-hearted soul, alas that wouldn't be the case for the bullied child outside.

Another boy came on the scene with the boy's stolen wallet in hand and gave it to the boy. Yoshi's eyes widened as if resolving the issue was that easy, all he had to do was to take the wallet back himself instead of stopping first to try and talk to the victim. How stupid Yoshi must have been. Oh well, the past is the past. This new boy on the scene dressed kind of funny for someone native to Kirigakure, at least compared to those he's already seen. Black vest and a maroon long sleeved shirt underneath, these articles of clothing were definitely not akin to those residing in Kirigakure so he wondered where the boy had hailed from, Yoshi had intentions of going outside to speak with him and exchange pleasantries when it seemed like he was moving in the direction of the welcoming doors of the restaurant Yoshi was eating at and so he decided to wait and let him enter before going and talking to him.

Yoshito's palms landed on the table as his elbows bent, he was about to stand up when the boy from earlier had sat down and slid a slice of cheesecake across the table landing right next to Yoshi's own chicken curry. Well that was a cool move. Yoshi thought as the boy introduced himself expecting Yoshito to do the same in return. Yoshi's eyes scanned the boy up and down, or at least what he could see due to the table blocking his lower region which was fine, most of a person in the shinobi world at Genin level was revealed by the upper part of their torso anyhow. He noticed that the headband he wore answered Yoshito's question regarding where the kid came from, Konohagakure. Even though the two were not at war or anything similar it was strange for someone from a land so warm and sunny to visit a place that was quite the opposite.

"Thanks," He let out a slight chuckle, "but you're the one who retrieved his wallet. Nice work Sachi. I'm Yoshito Yuki from this village. Genin rank." Yoshito ended his own introduction taking the last bite of his free chicken curry. He set his own chopsticks down into the plate that his food was in signifying he was done. "I was done eating, but how can I pass up free cheesecake!" Another laugh slipped from Yoshi's lips as he exclaimed about more free food. The boy wasn't starving or strapped for food or anything but it's always a good idea to eat as a shinobi to keep one's strength up just in case anything happened where one would need it. He took a fork from the side of the table next to the window wrapped so nicely in a napkin-made design and stabbed into the cheesecake taking a bite. So creamy, so delicious.

"So, tell me, what's a Konoha ninja doing in the Land of the Mist?" He wasn't interrogating the boy just asking a simple question he felt was deserving an explanation.

word count:

4Settling In [Open] Empty Re: Settling In [Open] Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:50 am

Sachihiro

Sachihiro

D-rank
“Thanks. But even consoling victims like you did should bear some reward” happy to see that the teen was enjoying the cheesecake. One can rarely go wrong with cheesecake.

“A pleasure to meet you Yoshito” a Genin? Seems he must’ve forgotten his headband the boy thought. If he had known he was a shinobi, he might’ve approached him much more amicably and with less cheesecake. The newfound shinobi seemed kind hearted, something he was glad to come across so he figured this was the best approach. Friendly introductions aside the boy replied.

“Well, I’m actually here on the exchange program. I saw the chance to explore another country and what better place to visit then an allied force? Plus I have the benefit of being exposed to the water elements Kirigakure is known for. I’d be able to improve on my own Suiton techniques from that.”

He preferred not to mention his earth and wood release techniques as they were far weaker than his developed water release. Though it was definitely something he would eventually work on, for now it’d be best to just refer to his more used technique. Water. He proceeded to chow down on his egg curry, fresh and flavorful there was no doubt the maker of this dish was a professional.

“It’s pretty good” he said to himself and looked out at the window, the weather picking up as now heavy raindrop fell throughout the city. Luckily the roof over their heads seemed well equipped for heavy rains as the loud showers were easily heard from the restaurants concrete strongholds. He didn’t mind the rain. Hell, it even soothed him at times, but the walk back to his residence would without question leave him drenched. He sighed at the thought and turned back to the Yuki.

“Rain picked up fast didn’t it? As do most days here, no? I can’t imagine Konoha being like this. It’s so humid here but it can also be very welcoming. I bet you’re used to this” he chuckled, gesturing at the pouring rain outside. He set his egg curry aside, still a few bites left and began on his cheesecake. He did have a sweet tooth after all and couldn’t help to ignore it even on his more strict training days.

If the boy learned anything, these rains usually kept up for a few hours. Like mini monsoons. There was no escape from these rains. As the village hidden in the mist, it do utilized various forms of water whether natural or chakra infused to protect its citizens from outside threats.

443/891

5Settling In [Open] Empty Re: Settling In [Open] Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:10 am

JokerTheOG

JokerTheOG

D-rank
Yoshito's mouth was closed chewing on the delectable cheesecake offered to him by this Sachihiro from Konohagakure as he listened to the boy speak relaying the message that it was nice to meet Yoshito, to which he nodded and saluted like a good soldier. Then Sachi told Yoshi about how he came to Kirigakure, some exchange program that was the production of a treaty between allied countries, what a strange thing for two countries to do but he assumed this could turn to a normal thing when war was not imminent. But still, why Kirigakure? From what Yoshi has read and experienced so far the people have been nothing but mean to each other, hell he had just done a mission with another genin from the village where they were attempting to overthrow the office if they hadn't been stopped by the pair. What a strange destination from the land of Leaves to the land of the Mist, there was something different about this kid.

"Ahh I have the Suiton element as well. Yoshito responded to the boy when he spoke of partaking in the water elements and that being another reason for coming to Kirigakure. In an attempt at looking cool the young boy lifted his hand, his open palm facing the window as he wanted to bend the rain outside using ninjutsu but to no avail, his extended fingers bent at his embarrassment he had just caused himself, "Well, it's still a work in progress. I have to train more." Yoshito let out a chuckle for there was nothing else he could think to do and after that, he went back to eating the cheesecake. But after the strange happenings of Yoshito trying to show off his suiton element the rain had picked up as if on cue to prove Yoshi could indeed bend the rain at his will but this couldn't be true. He couldn't help but smile with a mouth full of cheesecake.

His eyes lowered and he stopped eating the cheesecake, letting down his fork onto the plate for what he was about to say would be a doozy after hearing the boy Sachihiro inquire as to where or not Yoshito was used to the weather or not. "Well... I'm not from here either, I'm not part of any exchange program either. My parents and I are refugees of sorts from Takigakure, my mother was a missing ninja when she gave birth to me outside of the Rain's borders. When we tried to return we weren't accepted so we roamed around, village to village mostly local towns not full of shinobi like this one. When we came across this village though, we were accepted like family without question." Yoshito looked out the window at the pouring rain. "It was raining when we got here, and it seemed to have never stopped but..." He paused for only a moment, tracing his cheek with his right palm resting his face on it while at the same time resting his elbow on the table, "It's still better than it used to be..."

He let out a sigh as he looked back to Sachi grabbing his fork again slicing a piece off of the cheesecake and chomping it for himself as he began to speak again after swallowing his bite. "So what's your story? No... you're real story. If someone is willing to leave their village for another even if it is legal, in my experience anyway, there's usually a reason for the abandonment in the first place." Yoshito got in a serious tone for this serious moment but how serious was it honestly, this boy could very well have just wanted to travel the country but if Yoshi didn't ask he would never know and that's why he's asking the questions. It seems that this meeting between the two shinobi would be more of a soul-searching conversation over a meal and that was fine with him. Yoshito took another bite and started chewing before Sachihiro spoke, making sure not to eat while he was telling his tale for that would be rude in any country.

WC:687+1377= 2,064

6Settling In [Open] Empty Re: Settling In [Open] Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:01 am

Sachihiro

Sachihiro

D-rank
He wasn’t surprised that Yoshi was well acquainted with suiton. After all, the land of waves was riddled with many folks with the water affinity. Though it was still impressive to say the least, one should not underestimate the power of water, even its most harmless forms. One could go about destroying half an army with a single jutsu that utilizes but small amount, utilizing it as a makeshift bullet or a tangible sword. All thoughts aside he chuckled at the teens’ teens ‘attempt’ at bending the rain just a windows away from them. Being able to control water without the use of hand signs was in a league of its own, but the quip was still fun to watch.

The boy feast on his cake as the new met ally went on to describing his history. He was glad to hear he was doing well, he hadn’t had the chance to come across any refugees to lend a helping hand but here was a former one. Doing well for himself it seemed. The boy had never known poverty as he was born under the privilege of a well of clan along with his father being a banker of Konoha. Though he never let that get to his head and did his best to understand the feelings of those around. He was a sensitive soul after all, easily brought down by the sorrows of the lands but quick to get back on his feet with just a little encouragement. He nodded his head along with the Yuki’s story.

“Well I’m glad you found a place to call home” he replied and bowed his head in understanding “This place does seem very welcoming. I hadn’t had a lot of sour confrontations. It’s good to hear that from this city, being a stranger to it and what not”
He would’ve continued had it not been for the teens more intrusive questioning. It was almost like he was being interrogated and was thrown aback. He instinctively cocked his head back and narrowed his eyes. He wasn’t one to think ill of another, but couldn’t help but assume this man was looking for some kind of hidden secret. Whether he did was for his thoughts only and he responded calmly, hiding his distress.

“I didn’t abandon my country” he replied, he still held a flag to his village and his clan “I saw an opportunity to travel and I took it. What better way to get to know your allies than to live amongst them?” he reiterated as this was his honest answer.

439/1330

7Settling In [Open] Empty Re: Settling In [Open] Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:36 am

JokerTheOG

JokerTheOG

D-rank
Yoshito grinned with a mouth full of cheesecake when Sachihiro gave him some warm words about being able to find a home country. It was indeed, on a grander scale, a much better thing than living from country to country never knowing for sure where one's next meal came from. His mother had always provided for him whether that be clothing, food, or housing but if she hadn't and they had still been traveling out of necessity then things could have been way worse than they were at this moment. The rain continued to fall knocking at the window next to Yoshito and Sachihiro as if wanting to be let in, as he thought those things from before he took another bite of his cheesecake savoring it, for if things had been the other way this cheesecake could have been scraps of an animal found in the forest for all the young boy knew.

After these ponderings Sachihiro responded to Yoshito's last question saying he, in fact, hadn't abandoned his village, he was merely taking advantage of a leisurely traveling opportunity set up by the two villages in times of peace. "Sorry for pressing, might as well take it while ya can right?" Yoshito, of course, didn't mean anything by this comment he even let out a laugh after he swallowed his bit of cheesecake. Although Sachi had answered with a calm and relaxed tone his body language made Yoshito think otherwise due to the fact that he cocked his head back and squinted his eyes at the mere question, Yoshito was only looking for a story but one could take it as some form of slight interrogation even though that's not what was in Yoshito's mind when asking it.

It would be a good skill to acquire though, interrogating someone using a smile and a good conversation, it would be an interesting and useful skill as the genin progressed through the ranks. But Yoshito had no such skill at the moment. He was simply a lowly genin fresh from the Academy himself learning of the people who resided in Kirigakure such as himself and there were indeed some interesting people in the land of the Mist. So far he'd met a boy by the name of Xiao a literal spider who transformed himself into a human so to not be disturbed when practicing shinobi-ism at the Academy with the other students, a medical ninja he recently trained with who had the most unique way of battle, Yoshito thought, at least. Thinking of his most recent encounters with those of his village Yoshito had noticed that the air had gone silent, the rain still fell but the air between Yoshito and Sachi had just become steel meeting plate as the two ate their food and so he spoke.

"So Sachi, you got any stories? I'm a sucker for a good storytelling session." Yoshito asked the boy sitting across from the booth from him. A story always put Yoshito in a good mood, he loved hearing other people's recounts and retellings of stories and melding some together making epic tales of fighting, love, and riches. He didn't know if Sachihiro had any stories to tell being a genin much like Yoshito but some people had stories even at the wee ages of five so who knows, Sachi could have something crazy hidden up his sleeve in that department. Or he could put his mind to work and Sachi could weave a story of his own simply to entertain the two while they were finishing up their last bits of food. Yoshito's legs crossed underneath the table as he looked on to Sachihiro's body language when he asked this question and how he would answer it.

Yoshiro, himself loved talking with Sachihiro, the boy seemingly had secrets due to his body language with certain questions yet at the same time, he seemed so innocent and full of happiness that Yoshi couldn't even think of how the young Sachi could have such a dark side. But it was the bluntest tool that one needs to be careful of the most, the smiley bravado Sachi put on could all simply be a facade to gain his way into the village and do some damage while he was here. Until the two had more time together so Yoshito could full read out the boy he would only trust him so far for the time being. Yoshito's right eye gave a wink to Sachihiro after he asked his last question and crossed his legs hoping for a nice story that would stand forever through time in his mind. He was a sucker for a good story.

WC: +780 [2,844]

8Settling In [Open] Empty Re: Settling In [Open] Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:42 am

Sachihiro

Sachihiro

D-rank
The boy exhaled, it was small wave of stress that passed as quickly as he had answered question. He understood the young teen’s prying, something found in a lot of young folk such as himself. They can get a little too excited at asking questions that some even come out as too personal. Assuming the worst and possibly offending those they’ve taken interest in. Although a little unsettled at the prying, Yoshi’s immediate apology and explanation brought him back to his steady self. He nodded in understanding, he too was excited to have met someone new in Kiri, a shinobi at that. One with their own tricks, special sets of elements and fighting styles under their sleeves. He figured it’d be something to be found out once they got better acquainted.

He watched the boy dig further into his cheesecake, impressed at his appetite. He was a strange but rather ecstatic guy, he couldn’t help but smile at his attitude. His excitement reminding him of a dog being offered to play catch. In no way seeing it as a comparison to demean him.

He looked out at the window, thinking of any stories he had tell. As the rain continued, he was reminded of his few ventures within’ the city. Exciting to say the least, he looked back at the boy. Recounting of the time he had met one of his clansmen, Yuki. A woman who showed an abundance of kindness to those who she had met. Although she seemed more interested in his elemental affinity, he was very appreciative of her assistance in his growth. Perhaps the story of the demon who had resided in the lakes outside of Kirigakure, a memory he seemed to have blocked out as he rarely remembers the incident. Realizing he may not want to retell it, for it may bring out something he wish not to discuss.

Remembering the stories his mother had told him before her passing, he let out a deep solemn sigh, what would I tell him? I haven’t had the experience to really do much in this city. I’m not even that good a story teller. When an idea struck him. He reached happily into his back pocket and took a green cover journal with a simple drawing of a plant in front.

“I’m not really one for stories” he chuckled “But check it!” he opened his book and presented to Yoshi “It’s a work in progress but I’ve got this booklet I’ve been writing in for a while. It’s a collection of all the plants I’ve encountered on my travels so far! It’s not much, but it’s really cool!” he flipped through a few pages as he pointed out the various plants he had collected. Each one of them with a small colored sketch and a description on where it can be found. As he flipped through them he showed him the last written page, seeing as it was his most recent entry it’d definitely be a good talk.

“This one’s a lotus! It’s actually the one I brought with me to the country. Since they’re better fitted to growing in these environments I thought it’d be best to bring it. It’s growing beautifully in fact. Your city has a tendency to hold some very beautiful flowers in the surrounding swamps”

He happily skimmed through a few more. Happy to share his hobbies with the newfound ninja. He rarely had a chance to talk about them as he was usually on a mission or training, but this was quite refreshing.
“I also have a garden back at home. Although I’ve got my cousin’s taking care of it at the moment. How about you? You got any hobbies besides ninja’ing?” he laughed

647/1997

9Settling In [Open] Empty Re: Settling In [Open] Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:20 am

JokerTheOG

JokerTheOG

D-rank
Yoshi watched as his question may have been too much for the young man Sachihiro, he looked out the window at the pouring rain as if he was pondering something he felt that he was not quite ready to share. Yoshito nodded his head at the sight of the boy's pondering not quite knowing what to do but he could understand Sachi's reluctance. Yoshi himself had stories of when he and his mother and father were roaming along being attacked by hunter-nin or bandits that tried to steal from the nomads before they took refuge within the Land of the Mist that he didn't want to divulge just yet to Sachi, they had just met after all. Yoshi's gaze met the cheesecake now resembling that of crumbles and nothing more, he didn't have another bite to take and so he swallowed his bite still thinking of his past with his family's life on the run so to speak.

Yoshi was about to stand up and go put his plate of cheesecake and bowl of chicken curry away handing it to the chef or putting it on top of the trash can, whatever it was they did in this restaurant but before he could do that Sachi let out a sigh, one with a serious and ominous tone but he didn't say thing about it. How odd. The sigh had stopped Yoshito's movement and that's what Sachi spoke about his book. He reached into his back pocket letting his body up slightly with his hand behind his back pulling it out in front of the young Yuki clansman. Yoshi smiled and nodded, sort of disappointed at the lack of stories Sachi could provide on this gloomy day but the fact that he had something was a sight for sore eyes. After not being able to help that kid with his bully anything to lighten his mood was welcome and with that Yoshi simply listened to Sachi about his hobby of gardening and collecting drawing of flowers from two different countries and possibly more on his way to this one.

Sachi had stopped on one he called a lotus, it was beautifully drawn much more than he gave himself credit for. Amazingly detailed pink petals accompanied by a middle that was as golden as the sun, Yoshi himself hadn't thought of something like this being a hobby for someone who had the occupation of a shinobi but it was quite nice to hear, everyone had a niche. "Really? Something like that in the swamps? Well, I guess something's gotta brighten up those gloomy swamps. Yoshi laughed at his own joke that wasn't even all that funny. Then Sachi asked Yoshito what he liked to do for fun and he had to think about it. He hadn't really done much besides going out on missions, making some money for his family and training. He thought back to the times he had made a fool of himself and his family trying not to be within the ranks of the village.

"Well, I don't know if this counts but I used to be a bit of an asshole just trying not to be accepted. I liked the life of roaming more than being settled down y'know? Something about seeing things and experiencing things that maybe I shouldn't have was such a rush for me I didn't wanna give it up." Yoshi looked down onto his crumbled cheesecake as if to say his old life had shattered and dissapated into the wind when he joined the Land of the Mist.

WC: +594 [3,438]

10Settling In [Open] Empty Re: Settling In [Open] Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:53 am

Sachihiro

Sachihiro

D-rank
“Ha! You’d be surprised at how much life flourishes in the surrounding lands. What, with all the mosquitos and such lurking around its obvious this place is abundant with life. Water can provide so much for the lands. Konoha too, although they’re on a different spectrum when it comes to these types of variants” The boy looked over a section on Konohan flowers, although not as well acquainted to humid temperatures he was sure a few would be able to grow in the country.

He smiled at the teen’s attentiveness in paying attention to his words. It was more than obvious that he had a good heart and the young Senju was eager to find out more about him. He held a genuine concern for virtually everyone and Yoshi was no exception. Perhaps this habitual care for those around him may be exhausting at time but in the end it was always worth it. Maybe if Yoshi would decide to one day to visit Konoha, Senju would be happy to offer him a place to staying among the Senju’s very hospitable personalities. He finally closed his book, being sure to put it away neatly as he was fond of his little accomplishment. Even for a young kid, he did carry quite a lot of useful information on plants in that little journal of his
He chuckled along at the Yuki’s response. The life of a wanderer was certainly something to be admire, although he himself knew he wouldn’t prefer it. He was a sociable person after all, always the one to start an introduction and a conversation. To be able to live with oneself without feeling completely alone, a sentiment that he wasn’t too comfortable of thinking about for too long. He nodded along, as the teen definitely knew the discomfort of a change much unasked for. A past one wished to repair or in fact avoid. The two continued on with a long winded but much enjoyable conversation.

Sachi told his newfound companion of his life back in Konoha, in hopes that it would take the teen’s mind of his own short wishes. Telling him of the shenanigans that his older non-shinobi cousins partook in and how they were more like brothers to him. He recounted him of his going away party. How his whole extended family had taken their time to wish the one shinobi a farewell on his trip to Kirigakure. Being sure to remind the lad that new opportunities always arise when such large changes comes to one’s life unannounced.

“Listen Yoshi. It may be unsettling at first but trust me, it gets better. I mean I moved an ocean away from Konoha and yet hear I am making good conversation with a stranger I could practically be calling a friend! Now, it’s up to you but I’m a bit famished. I don’t think I’d be able to finish another bite of my cheesecake. That aside the egg curry was great.” The boy got both he and Yoshi’s plate to stack on top of each other.

“It was a wonderful chat! I enjoyed your company and it great to get to know you but I’ve got to be on my way.” He walked over to a nearby trash can and walked back to the both.

“It was lovely meeting you. How’s about you and I walk out of here together? I hope to see you again. Perhaps we can train together some day”

594/2591

OOC:

11Settling In [Open] Empty Re: Settling In [Open] Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:59 am

JokerTheOG

JokerTheOG

D-rank
Yoshito laughed and smiled with the young man Sachihiro he was having a pleasant conversation with. In the midst of a shinobi's busy life what with missions and constant training a nice conversation over a hot meal was a good change in scenery that maybe Yoshito needed. Sachi spoke to Yoshi as a friend and it was nice for a foreigner in the land to be so welcome into his home country. After hearing of how the Mist used to be from Xiao, it was possibly even a miracle that someone like Sachi was allowed to enter the Mist and be somewhat protected by the shinobi in the land. It was a good change of pace for the shinobi world so Yoshi had thought.

Sachihiro took Yoshi's plate and threw away any leftovers that the two may have left and come back to the booth standing, it was clear he had to be off. Yoshi looked up at his new friend as he was still sitting when he spoke about needing to be on his way. Possibly more training.

Yoshi stood up as Sachi was making his exit. "Yea for sure, it was fun to just have a nice chat. Be seeing ya my friend!" Yoshi said after making his way outside and throwing up a hand as he made his way out of the area.

WC: +226 [3,664]

WC Usage:

12Settling In [Open] Empty Re: Settling In [Open] Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:09 am

Sachihiro

Sachihiro

D-rank
As the white haired teen left his presence, Sachi happily waved goodbye to his new comrade. Nodding at the clerks as they declared their goodbyes to the exiting Yuki. It was a nice conversation he had with him after all, it wouldn’t be anytime soon that he would forget him and was looking forward to seeing how he would turn out in the future.

“Weird guy” the young Senju chuckled as he gathered his belongings and got up off his chair “But nice, nonetheless. I like him.”

He made his exit shortly after, comically holding up his own hands as to mimic Yoshi’s and saluted the restaurant goodbye.

110/2701

[Exit Thread]

TWC: 2701

10% WC reduction for training Jutsu

Learning C Rank Wood Release: Feral Emergence
Learning C Rank Wood Release: Overgrowth
Learning C Rank Wood Release: Barbed Terrain

Discarding 2701 - 900 - 900 - 900 = 1wc

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.