You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Niala

Niala

D-rank
How did it ever get like this?

Genki stormed up the steps one at a time, each footfall sounding like a loud crash in his ears: the rage he was feeling leaving the beating throb of his heart in his ears. To say that he was angry was an understatement: he was beyond pissed off. The long talk of the night prior with his wife had uncovered many secrets his wife had been keeping from him: his little girl… how did things get this far? He knew who he wanted to blame, who must have influenced this: ’That slut of a man…’. Yes, he knew about Daremo. He knew about Niala meeting up with him, working alongside her uncle. It caused his rage to boil. Then his daughter went and did something like this. Unmarried. How could she? Did their rules suddenly mean nothing? Her and Kannon. Sure, one day they were meant to be married, but not for years from now. Not until it was appropriate.

No… this? This had to be dealt with, immediately! Reaching the top landing of the steps Genki crossed the distance to his daughters bedroom - she was the only child hope at the minute, and had been in her room all morning long doing god’s knew what. Reaching the door he paused on the other side of it, taking a deep breath and raising a fist to knock before stopping himself, ’She doesn’t deserve the courtesy after everything she’s done.’ No sooner had the thought crossed his mind did he reach down and grasp the door handle, turning it forcefully - fully intent on breaking the damned thing if it happened to be locked, which it wasn’t - before opening the door wide, ignoring the way the knob slammed into one of the build in bookcases that lined the majority of his daughter’s bedroom walls

He opened his mouth to speak before he found himself faltering, his rage filled eyes registering what it was he was seeing: in the center of the bedroom stood a small cage with an animal inside of it - a rabbit from what he could tell considering there was barely anything left of the creature. The small door of the cage was open, his daughter’s hand sticking through it and glowing with an eerie chakra. Medical chakra, but wrong, dangerous, tainted. His daughter was kneeling there, staring up at him with a mixture of shock and surprise on her face, but no remorse, no sympathy, no shame. What she was doing… he knew it well. He knew what this was. The diseased rotting flesh of the poor creature who, somehow, was still struggling and alive in that cage: cowering from his daughter's hand. This was his doing. It had to be. His own child now disgusted him: and he felt his rage become even greater. Whatever he had come up the stairs to say to her originally had faltered on his lips, and for a short moment all he could do was bring himself to stare at the sight in front of him.

I will learn to live half a life.

Niala’s head snapped up as she heard her bedroom door open, the wooden decorative board slamming into the bookcases behind it. There in her doorway stood her father, and yet he was looking at her as he had never done before. There was no love, no happiness. Instead there was only darkness, and.. Hatred. He was looking at her like he hated her, like she disgusted him. “Dad?”, she called out softly, her gaze never leaving his even as she withdrew her hand from the rabbits cage and closed it shut, leaving the creature to continue to die as she stood to her feet, all traces of the chakra that had been surrounding her hands disappearing. When she received no response she felt her heart skip a beat, and even as she stepped around the cage and began to cross the distance between herself and her father she tried once more, “Daddy?” Her words caused her father to flinch and she found herself faltering, stopping where she was; halfway between the cage and her father. “Daddy.. What’s wro---”

“DON’T YOU DARE CALL ME THAT YOU… YOU DISGUSTING GIRL.”, Genki shouted, his temper getting the best of him.

Confusion and pain shot through her mind and showed plainly on her face. His words cut her deeper than any knife could have, and the pain was far worse than any physical torture could have brought upon her. Even as tears began to brim at the bottom of her eyes she found herself stepping forward again as her thoughts began to race. ’What’s going on? What did I do? Disgusting… what?’ Finding her voice among her whirlwind of emotions she spoke, her voice cracking from the sadness she felt, “What… what did I do?” He had never spoken to her like this, he had never lost his temper with her let alone insulted her like this.

Please, please tell me this is a dream. Please tell me this isn’t real.

Scoffing Genki shook his head as if he were in disbelief: did she really think he was so stupid? “What did you do? Do you even have to ask? Did you not think I’d be told what you did on your trip? Is that why you wanted to go so badly? So you could balatently defy my rules?! It’s bad enough you come home with all of these piercings and dressed like this, but then I have to find out my daughter was out acting like a… a whore?! But then this?! What you’re doing to that rabbit, it’s not right! It’s disgusting! I guess I should expect nothing less though, you hung around your uncle long enough!” Genki’s hands clenched into fists, his rage radiating off of him, almost as if it were attempting to fill the air around him.

Each word, each accusation, only further increased the pain that Niala felt: only increased her shame. But it was nothing compared to what she felt with Genki’s next words, “You disgust me Niala, I’m ashamed of you. You are no child of mine. Pack your shit, you have fifteen minutes, and then I want you gone. Never darken my doorstep again.”

As tears began to stream down Niala’s cheeks a mixture of pain, sadness, and heartache showed on her face; there was no hiding this, no way she could suppress it. He was kicking her out. He was claiming she wasn’t his child anymore, that she disgusted him, that he was ashamed of her. She found herself looking around her room, looking at all of her stuff, as panic began to set in, her heart racing: where would she go? She was nearly broke, having spent the majority of her money on her new puppet during their trip. She had no backup money to rely on. She didn’t really know anyone in Iwagakure, hadn’t really got around to making friends: she kept to herself or her twin and fiance. There was no one she could call on for help, no one whose house she could crash at until she figured something out.

This has to be a dream, a nightmare. This can’t be real, can it?

She felt as if her mind was in a fog, as if she were drowning. She was aware of her father - no, Genki - walking out of her bedroom and slamming the door shut behind himself: she was aware of the lack of footsteps meaning he was hanging around outside of her door. Yet she didn’t know when it was that she grabbed a bag - forgetting entirely she could seal her items away - and began to fill it with… what was it? Clothes. Yes, clothing, that’s what was in her hands. Items hastily rolled up and stuffed into the bag, filling it as much as she could. Her weapons were added too, so was her money pouch with what little money she had left. Picking the bag up she went to turn and knocked a picture frame to the floor, the glass shattering.

Dropping her bag down besides her she kneeled down and picked up the picture frame, staring down at the photograph: it was one that had been taken shortly after they had got the house, a picture of herself and her twin, Hanae and Genki, all smiling and waving - it had been a happy day, the first after such horrible darkness. With shaking hands she turned the frame over, pulling the back off and removing the picture. Folding it in half she stuffed it into her pocket as more tears began to fall down her cheeks. Then, she heard her bedroom door opening, unaware of if the fifteen minutes had actually passed or not, Genki standing in the doorway once more. “Go on, get out. Times up.”, Genki spoke, his voice heartless and flat, uncaring and unkind.

In one last attempt she crossed the distance to Genki, reaching for him. “Please don’t do thi-----” The hit came unexpectedly, no sooner had her fingers touched the sleeve of Genki’s shirt did the back of his connect with her cheek, the sheer force behind the slap knocking her backwards and off of her feet. With a thud she found herself sprawled out on the floor, dazed and confused - but only for the briefest of moments. With pain shooting through the right side of her face she lifted her head and turned her gaze towards Genki: the man who stood still in the doorway, his hands clenched into fists, seething with rage, and looking down at her with hatred and disgust, but no remorse for what he had just done.

Scrambling to her feet Niala dived for her bag, grabbing it by the handle before reaching over and ripping a blanket off of the bed - if she was going to be sleeping outside tonight she was certainly going to need it. Not wanting to risk going back her former father, not wanting to risk going anywhere near the man out of fear of him attacking her worse than he just did, she focused on herself and the items she carried, body flickering herself out the open window.

’Where was she going to go? Where would she end up?...’ It was across the village on the outskirts that she would finally come to a stop, having reached one of many cliff ledges from which a nearby waterfall fell - the noise covering up the scream of anger and sadness that she let out as she dropped to her knees, unaware of the droplets of blood that dripped onto the floor from her broken nose: her swelling face and the damage to her nose nothing compared to the emotional pain that had filled her.

She had never felt so alone.

Word Count: 1,845

Kensaku

Kensaku

D-rank

Before the hand could reached Niala’s face, a delicate hand would stop Genki’s advancement. The man grimacing in pain as he noticed discoloration beginning to set in. His once tan flesh now turning black as it began to decay, rotting off as his inner muscles were being exposed. “I knew you was not about to do what it looked like.”, The honey sweet words of Hanau causing Genki to stare within the smokey greyish eyes of his wife. Maybe in an act of foolishness or from the rage that he felt towards Niala, having found her performing those dark arts, he spoke, “Yes, I was going to hit that thi - - -” The words would never be finished as Hanae kneed the man in the crotch. Dropping like a sack of bricks, Genki’s screams tore through his throat as he thrashed wildly about while grabbing the area hit.

“Niala. Sweety.” Hanae spoke, briefly looking over at her crying daughter, “Do not listen to this man. He has no say in where you stay here or not.” She watched as the look of confusion on Genki’s face turned into anger. “Like hell she can! She is no daughter of mine! She is an abomination, just like her mother and uncle.” The man spat, cradling his arm that was infected with necrosis. He remembering what Hanae had just done to him moments ago. Instead of being angry at what Genki said, Hanae laughed. The laugh lasting a few moments as she covered her mouth, “Oh, I’m sorry.”, She apologize, “I find it funny that it took you this long to figure out Niala nor Kensaku are your children.” The smile on her face grew at the look of confusion in Genki’s eyes. “What do you mean Kensaku is not my child?”, The man making it clear that he no longer saw Niala as his child.

Shrugging, Hanae looked around the room, her thoughts bringing up fond memories, “Like I said, neither of them are your children. They belong to Katsurou.” As if being dipped in a freezing water, Genki froze. The name being one of familiarity of him for it belonged to his oldest twin brother. A brother who had stayed back to fight against those invading Sunagakure no Sato with that being the last time he heard and seen of the man. There relationship was not the best nor worse. The two got on relatively well with the oldest one always looking after his younger brother, making sure he was happy. Never would the man do something like this to him. Hanae had to be lying! “You lying bitch!” Genki snarled, chakra radiating off of his massive frame as he stared at his wife who was looking at him in a nonchalant manner, “He would never do something like that!”

Hanae rolled her eyes at Genki, for everything good about him, the man was incredibly naive, “Believe what you will. But, do remember that you was not the only one seeking my affection. Your brother was also. He knew that you liked me, so, instead of taking me, like he should have, he gave up his happiness for you.” She admitted, not caring about the shock impression on Genki’s face or how she admitted wanting his twin more than him, “But, before we became an item. Me and Katsurou spent some time together. A final goodbye between lovers that lasted throughout the evening and until the early morning. Remember when you wonder where I had been, and I said with my grandparents? It was a lie. I was with Katsurou. Of course, my grandparents knew, and covered for me. They never liking you because of your short temper. It was on that day when Niala and Kensaku was conceived, and a secret between me, my grandparents and Katsurou was formed. You will never know that they weren’t your children. You was to never know that your oldest brother sacrificed his happiness for yours, even when you did not deserve it. However, after what you just pulled? I can careless.” After finish speaking, Hanae touched the small butterfly tattoo on the underside of her wrist as a piece of paper fluttered out, grabbing it, she applied a minuscule amount of chakra to it and tossed it at Genki who reflectively caught it “If you still don’t believe me, here is the real birth certificate, and DNA test that proves who Niala and Kensaku’s father is.”

As Genki eyes scanned over the piece of paper, he could not believe it. He could not believe that all this time he had been lied to. That Kensaku was not his son. That the woman who he loved did not truly love him, but rather his brother. As much as he wanted to deny the truth of the matter, he could not for it was staring him right in the face. “It has always been him. . .” What started out as a whispered ended up as a scream, “ALWAYS!”, and a fist was sped towards Hanae. Applying chakra to her left hand, Hanae caught the fist, squeezing it till bones were cracking, “Niala. I need you to dry those tears for me, can you do that? You are your mother child, therefore, don’t waste tears on trash like him. The moment he said those things to you is the moment you heart should harden for a real man, a real father, would never say those things to his children. So, do not waste your tears on someone like him, do you understand?” She asked, catching the other fist thrown at her. Many people would be surprised that Hanae was able to handle Genki, as the man currently was, but the truth of the matter was she had always been stronger than her husband, she just not flaunt it to keep his fragile ego.

“Oh, don’t think I forgot about your comment of me being an abomination.”, She spoke as a familiar chakra began to roll off her body. The sickly and disease ridden energy rolling off her in waves, causing the man to subconsciously recoil, bringing some distance between them, “You always did hated our specialities, didn’t you? When did it start? Was it when you nearly died by my brother when he used necrosis against you? You do remember that right? Where if it was not for me, you would have died. That I was the one who begged him not to kill you. Did you fear start then? No, it had to be before then. Yes, it had to be because you questioned me on numerous occasion why I practice such disgusting arts. It coming to the point where I started practicing healing techniques to please you.” Indeed, in the few months of them dating, Genki had constantly talk about how disgusting and unnatural Daremo’s techniques were, and that he wish she would not used them. In order to please him, she did what was asked, though, secretly she kept on training in the area. She could not give up a family legacy like that.

Genki gritted his teeth at the accusation of him being afraid of those techniques. Him afraid? HA! He was not afraid of anything. “You know nothing!”, He shouted, moving towards Hanae, attacking her once more. Familiar scalpels formed on each one of Hanae’s hands, these not being the typical medical scalpels one can learn in the library but a suiton variant. These scalpels found home against Genki’s wrist, cutting the tendrils within them, making them useless. At the sight of the cut, the skin was slowly being eaten away by a little surprise hidden amongst the scalpels. A technique that she wished to pass onto Niala, the suiton scalpel carries a flesh eating bacteria that feeds on organisms with chakra while laying dormant on things that doesn’t. While she did practice necrosis, her calling was in flesh eating diseases, something that Genki was experiencing first hand. Shooting out her leg, Hanaei cause the burly man to fall on the floor as her chakra covered foot, sliced through the tendrils within his knee. Walking behind the down man, Hanae grabbed him back his hair, yanking it back so he was looking at Niala “I am only going to say this once. Apologize to Niala. Apologize for everything you said to her. Or else.”. Silence descended on in the room, Genki eyes burning with hatred at Niala, “I am. . “ He snarled, “Not sorry for calling you or your mother an abomination. You fucking - - -”, Before he could finish the sentence, he was promptly knocked out by Hanae. “Sleep.”, She whispered, a fine mist escaping her lips, engulfing the down man, putting him into a deep slumber. Stepping over the down man, Hanae moved towards her daughter.

“Niala? Baby?”, Hanae spoke, “I know a lot have been said, and you learn a lot of stuff. I know you have questions, and I will answer them, but I need you to do me a favor. Can you go find Kensaku? He should be at training ground #14. He mentioned something about training jutsus out there. Can you do that for me?” She waited to her daughter said something before continuing, “I need to take care of some things here.” If she did leave, Hanae would turned to the downed man, and sighed. How did things come to this? Was it inevitable that Genki’s anger would get the best of him, and he would attack his children? Should she have predicted that Niala would be caught using similar techniques as her and her brother? Should she have known that something like this would have happened? And what about what was told. That the father her children knew was not theirs? That their father was the twin brother of Genki?

Sitting down on the bed, Hanae buried her head in her face, silently crying as she wonder if everything was her fault? The anger that she once had having diminished, leaving behind nothing. She did not know how long she cried, but, she was startled when Chiyoko, Kannon’s mother stepped into bedroom, “Hanae, what happened?” The woman asked, her sword resting upon her hip, clothing slightly torn from the training she did with Kannon, having left her son at the training ground upon feeling the chakra spike coming from Hanae’s house. “Is everything okay?”, She asked, looking around the room.

Hanae sighed, wiping away the tears and stood up, “No, it is not.”, She admitted before calming herself, “But, I need your help.” Chiyoko did not say anything, simply nodded her head, “Okay.”

Niala

Niala

D-rank
How can someone I thought loved me suddenly hate me so much?

The thought struck her suddenly as the hand that had been aiming to was halted by her mother: surprise being added to the raw emotions on display within her face. For her mother to block what likely would have been a powerful blow so easily… she hadn’t expected it. Was her mother truly stronger than she let on? She almost couldn’t believe that Genki was going to strike her down, and yet his words in response to Hanae’s own confirmed it. She didn’t know when but at some point she became aware of the way her knees trembled and shook, and she found herself surprised that they could even hold her up like they were - the storm of emotions was like a great war inside of her, each competing to be the dominant feeling. When her mother spoke her name she clung to the softness and gentleness within it as if it were a life raft being thrown to her, her head turning automatically so that she could look at the woman even as tears poured down her cheeks. The words that were spoken to her eased her fears, but only some: sure, her mother wouldn’t allow her to be thrown out into the streets, but could she really live with someone who seemed to loathe her very existence? Could she deal with having to face those memories each and every day? To know that she was living with someone who considered her a disgrace? She didn’t think she could, but did she have another choice?

As a story like no other began to unfold before her she eventually found herself wandering over to the edge of her bed where no sooner had she gone to sit down did her knees give out; the bed cushioning her landing. She listened in stunned silence as a brutal conversation occurred between Hanae and Genki: a revelation like no other. This man who had disowned her, who had insulted her and who had been prepared to throw her out of the house like a piece of trash wasn’t her father at all. In fact, it was his brother who was really the man who sired Kensaku and herself. A man who had performed a selfless act by ensuring Genki’s happiness over his own. During the exchange she had caught movement out of the corner of her eye: Genki attempting to attack Hanae who easily blocked the blows, the event once more shocking as she saw just how easily her mother handled the man.

I want to be strong, but I don’t think I can. I feel like my hearts been ripped out of my chest.

As attention was focused onto her once more by her mouth she found herself lifting her blue eyed gaze from the floor and turning her head to fully face her mother, trying hard not to even cast a single glance in Genki’s direction. As her mother moved closer Niala’s gaze would track her, her words registering in her mind that was acting so strangely sluggish: still feeling as if it were in a fog. She nodded automatically to her mother’s words, reaching up to attempt to wipe the tears from her eyes which felt raw: she knew they were beat red. “O-okay.”, she managed to get out, replacing the training ground number of fourteen in her head repeatedly as if afraid she might forget it. She knew where the training ground was, it being one of her favorites, but with the way her head was feeling she was unsure of much in that moment.

If asked in the future Niala would never be able to quite say what gave her the strength to stand to her feet when all she wanted to do was crawl under her bed and cry as the world she knew fell to pieces around her. She would never be able to answer how she crossed the distance between herself and her doorway, putting herself nearer to the downed Genki only to step past him and then down the stairs as if she were in a fog. Or how, for that matter, she managed to walk outside with her eyeliner smeared down her face from crying and her eyes puffy and red. How she had the strength to focus on herself and body flicker her way to training ground fourteen where her twin brother was supposedly training. The entire process was spent going over in her head what to tell him, what to say. Should she give him the whole story or only bits and pieces of it? Should she explain everything herself or leave their mother to do that when they got back home? Yet, these were not the questions that terrified her the most, no that question was simple: would Kensaku hate her for essentially being the cause that their beautiful family had now broken into tiny little fractions of its former self. Would he hate her too? Would he be ashamed to call her his sister?

The very thought caused her to stop near the gates of the training ground, vomiting up whatever little bit of food she had eaten that morning for breakfast, her entire body as well as her mind feeling like it was revolting against her. She felt as if this was all her fault, as if she were to blame. Now she had to wonder who else would want nothing to do with her. Would it be her brother? Perhaps Kannon after he found out how she had destroyed her family from the inside out?

As the thoughts attempted to consume her, to drown her, she somehow found the strength to carry onward, to do what her mother had requested of her like the good little obedient daughter she had until recently tried to be. “Kensaku?”, she would call out after several attempts at finding her voice, her voice cracking regardless of how many times she swallowed and attempted to try again. As she waited for an answer her mind continued to drown itself in dark and dangerous thoughts, each one attempting to consume her, tugging at her very soul as if trying to tear off a chunk of it.

Word Count: 1,055 | 2,900

Kensaku

Kensaku

D-rank
It was heart-wrenching for Hanae to see her precious daughter crying. Her beautiful face now red and puffy with eyeliner smeared down her cheeks. The visual evidence of the tears which had pooled down from her eyes. She couldn't stand seeing her daughter like this. It was simply not right to see someone so precious crying like that. As she watched Niala walk passed the downed Genki, she followed behind her, keeping an eye on her till she had walked down the stairs and out the door, before turning around to walk back into the room. Not casting a glance at her downed husband, Hanae sat on the bed and cried in the palm of her hands. She did not know how long she cried. How long she tried to wash away the pain and anguish she felt at what had all happened today. Wash away the regret of mentioning things to Genki that should have been kept between mother and daughter. Washing away the sadness of having to tell Niala that Geni was not her father, but just a second best, if that. Like a rainfall, tears flowed down her face as she cried silently.

So deep in her own misery did she not noticed someone else entering the room until they spoke, “What happened here?” Snapping her head up towards the voice, Hanae came face to face with her best friend, Chiyoko, dressed in somewhat dirty training attire with her right hand resting on the hilt of the sword sitting at her waist, ready to be drawn at the minute noticed. Calming herself the best she could, Hanae began telling Chiyoko everything that happened, Genki getting angry after finding out about Niala and Kannon’s relationship, said revelation causing Chiyoko to murmur ‘Finally’ underneath her breath which got Hanae to crack a smile. The conversation continued with Hanae mentioned how Genki was shouting at Niala, kicking her out of the house, and even went to hit her, and would have succeeded if she did not step in. At the mention of Genki raising a hand against a child, a brief pressure was felt as the walls and parts of the floor around Chiyoko showed slice marks. These marks were even own Genki who was bleeding even more now. “Is there anything you need me to do?”, Hanae nodded at Chiyoko’s question, standing up, “Yeah, you can help me pack everyone else’s stuff.” Taking a look around the room, she shook her head, “This place is no longer safe for us. We need to move.” Chiyoko nodded in understanding as she moved to help her best friend. Forming a hand-seal, several clones appeared, with two of them handling the down Genki, and the other disappearing out of the room, “We should have this done before the kids return.”, Hanae spoke.

Speaking of the kids, Kensaku was laying on the ground in training ground #14, chest rapidly rising and falling as he tried to catch his breath. Sweat that poured from his face was immediately wiped away with the back of his hand. Opening his eyes, he took a look around the destroyed training ground. There being splintered pieces of logs, trees thrown about. The ground itself having signs of caters, and evidence of the earth having risen and fallen countless of times. There was not a single untouched piece of earth around the young teenager. The destruction before and surrounding him being caused by himself as he practice a couple of ninjutsu that was recently learnt from a couple of library scrolls. They being nothing major, just stuff to help him build a decent foundation for what he wanted to create of his own.

Having laid out long enough, Kensaku sought up, wiping away a small bug that was crawling across his bare chest. Looking down at his chest, he traced the ouroboros tattoo that he had gotten doing the last days within Kirigakure no Sato. Covering the majority of the right pectoral muscle, the tattoo depicted a black dragon eating his own tail, as one would expect from an ouroboros tattoo. But, there was something unique about the piece of art, for, there were golden cracks throughout the dragon’s body, and once would notice it’s tail was seemingly fragmented as if it was shattering. While normally the tattoo meant someone is complete, the additional of cracks changed the meaning for Kensaku. The young teenager knew he was not hold. That he had fragments of himself living within him. He knew that well, having met a few of them already. The tattoo was something he had gotten on a whim. Something that no one else knew about, unless of course they saw him without his shirt on. He not seeing any need to tell anyone about the marking. It is one thing if they see it themselves and ask about it, but it is another if he just tells them.

Standing up, Kensaku poured the remaining water from his bottle over him in an attempt to cool down. The water not doing any of that. Looking around the training ground, he debated on going home to see what Niala was doing, and to see if their mother had cooked. Such debated ended rather quickly as retching was heard, coming from the gate not to far from where he was. Curiosity getting the better of him, Kensaku moved to investigate who could be causing such a noise. The sound of Niala’s voice momentarily gave him paused as he realized there was something different about how his twin was calling for him. Her voice seemed cracked as if. . .

Upon coming into view of her, his eyes widen in disbelief and shock, frantically looking over her even as his heart raced increased. Something was terribly wrong. For here was his twin, eyes puffy and red with eyeliner running down her face as if she had been crying. He does not remember how or when, but the next thing he knew, his arms was wrapped around Niala, bringing her in a brotherly embrace with his right hand soothingly rubbing her back, “What’s wrong.”, He asked, pulling her way to get another look at her, “What happened?” There was desperation in his voice as he wanted to know what had been the cause for her to cry. Who was the individual that will pay for making his baby sister cry? If there was one way to piss him off it was to mess with his sister. To make her cry or cause her harm in any way, shape, or form. And someone had did just that.

“Talk to me, Niala. What happened?”

1108[2876]

Niala

Niala

D-rank
How did I ever think he’d turn against me?

Her eyes tracked her twin brother as he crossed the distance between himself and her, his arms wrapping around her, bringing her into his embrace as she felt one of his hands rubbing her back. She didn’t know until that point just how badly that hug was needed, just how badly that physical embrace was needed. It was as if, when he wrapped his arms around her, the things that had been wronged in her world, the things that had been shattered and destroyed, were beginning to glue themselves back together again. Oh, they would certainly never be perfect, and the scars would always be left over, but it was healing of some kind and she desperately needed that.

Pulling back just enough to look her brother in the face while remaining otherwise in his embrace, she found herself sniffling as fresh tears streamed down her cheeks, further smearing the eyeliner already there. “I… I don’t know where to begin.” She shook her head, a sob breaking free from her as fresh tears continued to pour down her cheeks. “I was in my room practicing a jutsu when dad showed up. He was pissed. I guess he somehow found out about.. “ She paused, sniffling, wondering how much to say while not wanting to give her brother details he likely wouldn’t want. “... about Kannon and I.” She paused again, leaving it there: she was sure he would be able to guess or at least assume what she was alluding to. “When he came upstairs and saw the jutsu I was practicing he flipped out. He got angry, started yelling at me, told me I had fifteen minutes to pack my shit and leave. He.. called me disgusting, a whore. Said that he was disowning me. I tried to plead with him but then he went to hit me - mom stopped him. They started fighting, he tried attacking her too, and… I- I can’t explain it all. Mom told me to come get you and bring you home, she used some kind of jutsu on da-- on Genki to put him to sleep.”

Gods I feel so horrible having to bring this to you. I wish I could change today. I wish I could take it all away.

She felt utterly wretched having to bring this information to him: horrible to have to ruin his day with such news. Would he be angry? Would he be sad? She could only imagine. Niala felt horrible, and put the entirety of the blame upon her own shoulders. Had she not done the things she had in Kirigakure, had she not begun to dabble in the arts she had started dabbling in, if she had continued to pretend to be a good girl instead of embracing who she truly was on the inside, none of this would have happened. She would have been going to get Kensaku, not to tell him terrible news and bring him home to gods knew what, but to bring him home to a deliciously cooked meal full of laughter and smiles. Not this. No, she had caused this.

“This is all my fault…”, the words left her lips before she could stop them, her raw eyes cast downward: she couldn’t bring herself to look at her twin. She couldn’t bring herself to face him: she had destroyed their family. She wanted to disappear, she wanted to run away, to hide from the world, to hide from the things that she had done. Yet, she knew that doing so would only cause more pain, more suffering. As much as she wanted to learn how to become invisible and remain that way for the rest of her days, she knew that she couldn’t do that. Their family had been wounded from the inside out and it would take time to heal. She was going to need time to heal - if she could heal at all.

After another sniffle Niala shifted her head in the direction of the house, scared as to what they would find there. “Come on… we should get back.” If her brother had no objections to this she would turn and leave, body flickering herself back to the house, appearing once more on the sidewalk outside of their home. Niala went to take a step forward only to find herself unable to. She couldn’t get closer, she couldn’t force her body and mind to cooperate. She couldn’t force herself to cross the short distance between where she was and the threshold of the front door of the house. She couldn’t bring herself to go inside, to face whatever might be waiting for her inside. Her entire body began to tremble, to shake, as she felt the urge to vomit rise up within her once more. Yet, even as she bent over, catching herself on the railing of the steps leading to the porch, nothing came up: her stomach was empty, her having emptied the contents of it back at the training ground.

’How am I going to live here if I can’t even bring myself to walk up the steps and through the front door?’, she found herself thinking as she stared up at the house: her eyes now to raw to produce tears anymore, even though she still very much felt like crying. ’You’re so weak, Niala. You need to be strong like your mother told you. Don’t let him affect you like this.’, the thought crossed her mind so quickly it startled her, and yet she didn’t know where it had come from. Despite this though she knew it was right, she needed to stop allowing this to affect her the way it was: then again, that was easier said than done. Still, she forced herself to move forward, focused on being strong rather than what she might see upon arriving inside, and stepped through the doorway a few seconds later. “Mom?”, she called out, waiting for an answer.

Word Count: 1,015 | 3,915

Kensaku

Kensaku

D-rank
The distance between him and Niala closed in an instant, and before Kensaku could properly realize it, his hugs was wrapped around his twin. The dirt and grime on his body did not register with him when he embraced her. Who care about the dirt or sweat on his body? He surely did not. The only thing concerning him was comforting his crying twin, and trying to find the reason for said tears. And once the reason behind her tears was found, making said reason go away so that could never cause her anymore again. She was his twin, his sister, and as the oldest of the two, it was his duty to make sure nothing hurt her. Even if he was not the oldest, there was no doubt in his mind that he would still be this protective of her as he was now.

Pulling her back just enough for he can look into her eyes, while still keeping her in his embrace, Kensaku’s heart shattered at her disgruntled appearance. Who could have done this to his sister? Who could have caused her to cry? From the questions anger began to bubble to the surface as his thoughts whirls on what will happened to the person that caused his sister to cry. What he will do to the individual(s) who caused Niala suffering. They will not be safe for his wrath, even if he has to do it without his sister knowing. He will make them pay dearly. For the time being, such thoughts were dismissed for the time being, his right thumb moving up to wipe away her tears and smeared eyeliner. “Take your time. Begin from the beginning.”, He whispered, having all the time in the world to listen to his sister. To find out what, or who, caused her to cry. As more tears fell from her face, Kensaku wiped them away, his eyes brimming with concern and worry as she begin to tell him what happened.

How quickly his thoughts went to the darkness scenario when she mentioned their father coming into her room, seemingly unannounced, and pissed. How dark was he to think that their father did something vile to his sister. Did he not trust the man who had raised them? He himself did not know.there was a small sigh of relief when she confirmed that he did not do what his mind had conclude that he had found out about the relationship between her and Kannon. “He did not take it well about your relations with Kannon, did he?”, He asked, indirectly letting her know that he knew. That he had known about their activity together while they were in Kirigakure no Sato. It took him sometime to come to terms with his sister becoming a woman now. That what he had stumbled on was bound to happen. That, just like him, she would eventually desire the taste of another. Though, thankfully, unlike him, she had a partner who was devoted to her. So long as those two remain together, and she does not have relations with others, than he will be find. His other personality, well. .. that will just have to deal. Niala could never be his in the manner. Never. . .

Confusion gave away to rage as he learned who exactly caused his twin to cry. “That bastard. . .”,There was an untold amount of hatred within those two words. Kensaku having learned that their father, had gotten mad at Niala just because she was practicing a jutsu. A technique that the man did not approved of? So because she was doing something that went against his wishes, her gave her fifteen minutes to pack her stuff and get out. ”Kill. . .”, Kensaku tried to annoy the voice in his head, it being one of his many personalities that he was conscious aware of. This one was newest compared to the others which lurked in his conscious, and only comes out in serious bouts of anger/”He dared to kick her out, knowing she had no place to go. He does not deserve to live.”, the only thing it cared about is tempting him. Trying to get him to fall into darkness.

Pushing the voice back, Kensaku focus on what Niala had told him. Not only did their father, if he could be called that now, kicked her out, knowing she had nowhere to go, but also called her names. “That piece of shit did what!?”, Though he did not yell, his hands was trembling at the thought of that man laying a hand on his sister, “How dare he. . .” Rage. So much rage was bubbling within him, threaten to overtake his being as he listened to what happened. Their mother stopping the bastard from hitting Niala. The two getting into a fight with their mother ultimately putting the man to sleep. Kensaku hoped the sleep was permanent. That the man would never wake up.

Kensaku was beyond angry at what was just learn. This anger was not directed at Niala, but rather the bastard who caused all of this. The asshole who caused his sister to cry. “I’m so sorry. I am sorry I could not be there to protect you. To shield you from that man.”, He whispered, not realizing his own tears were flowing down his face as he embraced her in a strong hug. His right hand rubbing her back in a soothing manner as he poured his love for her into the hug, pouring all his love, along with how concern, afraid, and worried he was, into the act.

He frowned upon hear her belief that everything was her fault, “Niala, look at me.”, He spoke, pulling her back enough for their eyes to meet, “None of this is your fault. You was not the reason why that man said and did everything he did. He should have known that you and Kannon would have relations sooner or later. We are no longer children. We are growing into our own person. We should be capable of making such decisions for ourselves. And, I bet, if the roles were reverse, and I knew about my own, he would have not acted like that.” Indeed, Kensaku had an inkling that if Genki knew about his son’s on sexual adventures, he would have not blew-up like he did. There being a double standard when it comes to such a thing.

Dismissing the thoughts for now, he focused back on Niala, “Nothing that happened today was your fault, Niala. It was simply the actions of a man who could not get over the fact that his daughter is no longer his ‘image’ of a little girl. That she is becoming someone beautiful, smart, and intelligent. Someone who is finally finding who she is. A flower that is blossoming beautifully. He simply could not accept that fact.” It would come to question who exactly was speaking at this moment. Was it Kensaku or one of his personalities that had spoken? The question would remain a mystery, “Niala, my sister, never think any of this was your fault. Never be afraid to become who you want to be. You are your own person.” He hope for everything that his twin took his words to heart. That she would not let this one moment affect her for long. But, even if it did, Kensaku was going to be by her side, helping her through it all.

At the mention of them having to return home, Kensaku nodded, “Alright, let me grab my shirt first.” He said, quickly leaving to grab his shirt, that was luckily not that far from their location, and moved back towards Niala. “Let’s go.”, He followed his twin, mimicking her body flicker as he appeared beside her on the sidewalk outside of their house. Taking a step forward, he noticed that she hadn’t moved from her position, seemingly frozen. Her eyes staring towards the house. It did not take him long to figure out why she could not move. She was afraid of returning back to the place that held bad memories for her. Having to step through the door that she was unwelcome at, according to that bastard. She had to walk into the home where all her fond memories had been shattered. Stepping back, his right hand rested against her back, “I am here for you. I will always protect you.” Kensaku spoke, gently nudging her towards the house. Stepping through the doorway, Kensaku would come to an interest site.

The living room was barren. The pictures, tapestries, and books that were once in the living room were no longer there. They having seemingly been removed. Even in the kitchen, one could not find the normal appliances on the counter. What had happened? “Niala and Kensaku.”, Hanae spoke, looking at her two beautiful kids that had just entered the house. Her heartbreaking a bit at seeing the state of her daughter. None of this should had happened. “Come take a seat. There is a lot needing to be discussed.” She said, throwing a glance at Chiyoko, the woman wordlessly getting up off the couch from beside her. “I will go talk to Kannon and tell him what is happening.” The woman spoke before exiting the house.

“Mom, what is going on?”, Kensaku asked, being relieved to see that their mother was okay. Looking around the house, his eyes narrowed as wonder where that bastard was. “Do not worry about him.”, Hanae spoke with a hint of disgust in her voice, “He won’t be our concern soon.” She knew how ambiguous the statement was. There were many different ways it could be taken, and if her children did? She could not fault them. “I need to tell you what is going to happen now.” For the next hour, Hanae explain to Kensaku everything that lead up to Niala coming to find him. She would go on to explain why the house was barren, having come to the decision it would be for the best for them, including Chiyoko and Kannon, to move out of the house. The place they be moving into belonging to her brother, Daremo, who was once an Iwa shinobi and a teacher at the University. The man having giving her the keys to the place in case she ever needed a place to stay or get away. Furthermore, seeing how the house had enough rooms for them, and away from this place, it would be perfect. As for Genki, she did not elaborate what happened to him, only that he won’t be an issue for a long time.

“Any questions?”, Hanae asked, placing multiple scrolls, with their names on it, onto the table in front of them. Each scroll containing all of their possessions.

WC: 1806[4680]

Niala

Niala

D-rank
Will you end my pain? Will you take my soul in the midnight rain, while I’m falling apart, while I’m going insane?

As contact was made Niala shuddered, her arms wrapping around her twin, clinging to him, her grip nearly vice like. She cared nothing about the dirt and grime that covered him, the sweaty remnants of the training he had been performing before her arrival. She cared little about the damage and destruction that lay behind them in the training ground - she ignored the way that the physical damage of the landscape mirrored the way her very heart and soul were feeling in that moment of time. No, all that mattered was the fact that her twin wasn’t rejecting her: she wouldn’t have been able to take it, it would have destroyed her in ways that Genki’s horrible words never would have managed to do so. In her brother’s embrace she felt safe: a taste of the perfect world she had known up until that moment.

As her twin brother pulled back just enough to look her in the eyes without breaking the embrace she found herself sniffling; raw eyes stinging as more tears trailed down her cheeks. As his thumb ran across her cheeks, wiping away both the tears that were there as well as the smeared eyeliner, she found herself tilting her head into the touch even as he spoke of her starting from the beginning of her story: such a horrible story to have to tell. Yet, even still she found herself pausing in the middle of her story, her twin’s words registering to her: he knew. He knew about her and Kannon, about what had happened back in Kirigakure. ’Was that the reason for his distance when we were heading home?’, she couldn’t help the thought from traversing her mind, filling her with curiosity among all of the pain and agony that she was feeling. As she stood there she found herself staring into her twin’s eyes, searching for something - disgust perhaps, at realizing what had happened - and yet finding only… acceptance?

I don’t think I’ve ever seen you hate someone so badly as you hate him now.

Yet, as her story continued her mind was pushed from the thoughts of before, concern replacing some of her darker emotions: would her twin do something regrettable to Genki? She had never witnessed her brother’s hatred towards another, she had never seen how deep it could burn, and yet as she looked in his eyes she could see it. She could see it so easily. She knew better than to think it was directed towards her, she knew that the reason behind it was what Genki had done to her, the things that he had said to her. It was almost frightening in a way, regardless of the direction the hatred was aimed in, as she found herself wondering what thoughts were racing through her brother’s mind. ’I wish I knew what he was thinking..’ Oh, her concern was by no means for Genki, but rather for her brother, and for her mother: what would happen if or when someone found out what happened? She didn’t want to lose them…

Yet, this hatred of his towards Genki seemed to be only the tip of the iceberg, it paled in comparison to the way he reacted as Niala revealed how Genki had called her a whore, and disgusting. Though he did not yell the way his hands trembled, hands that she knew to be so sure and steady in training and in general, revealed the anger that was filling him as her story continued to unfold, as more information was given to him. Even as she continued to meet his gaze with her own blue one she could see the rage increasing: especially as she spoke on how Genki had tried to strike her, how Hanae had stopped it, how the couple had got into a fight with their mother eventually putting Genki down in what she secretly hoped was permanent - though those words hadn’t been uttered by her lips.

You are too good for me. How is this not my fault?

Yet, in the midst of all of this rage, there was something else there too - something noticeable as tears began to stream down Kensaku’s own cheeks. The abrupt change quite startling and yet somehow expected as the same time: their world had just been torn in two after all, not just her own but his as well. Once more she found herself embraced by her twin, and she clung to him again, craving the kindness, needing it to keep her from snapping, to keep her mind from diving into the darkness threatening to overtake it: darkness her mind would never return from. As she heard her brother’s words, his apologies for not being there, she shook her head: she didn’t blame him, she couldn’t. He had no way of knowing. “You didn’t know this was going to happen… I don’t even think mom did.”, she’d respond between fresh sobs before burying her face in his chest. These fresh sobs were quieted soon enough though by the soothing way her back was being rubbed, the emotions she could pick up on in such a simple gesture: he was worried about her, concerned for her, but there was also love there and it was to that she clung to the most.

Yet, once more she found her twin pulling back to look her in the eyes. His words that followed had her nodding in understanding and acceptance: this wasn’t her fault. Genki had no right to get angry at her for what had happened. She was a young woman, no longer a child. She couldn’t fit in Genki’s perfected mold for forever, she needed to be able to blossom and grow, to explore and to understand, to becoming who she truly was on the inside. Her brother spoke of the double standard, how if the roles were reversed and Genki was finding about her brother’s exploits he likely wouldn’t have reacted with such rage, there would have probably been acceptance there. The double standard most fathers seemed to have when it came to their children. As her twin continued on she found a blush tinting her already red face; his compliments causing the smallest of smiles to spread on her face where only sadness and fear had been before. As he continued, speaking on how she should never be afraid of the person she was becoming, the person she truly was, she found herself nodding in understanding and acceptance once more.

For the first time since the incident had occurred she found herself able to take a deep breath, even as her brother released her from his embrace and stepped away to go find his shirt that he had removed at some point his training. She felt almost free in a way, as if some kind of weight had been lifted up from her shoulders. She was still sad, still fearful in a way of the future of having to ever face Genki and his wraith again, but there was something calming about knowing that she wasn’t alone - that when all else failed and faltured she would still have her twin to turn to, that he accepted her for who she was and didn’t judge her because of the things she had done.

How well you know the thoughts in my head, as if you were reading my mind.

Niala found herself thinking as she body flickered herself away from the training ground and arrived back at their house, hesitating to enter. Hesitating to go back into a place that was once so warm and inviting but which now felt like facing a giant and horrifying beast. She couldn’t bring her body to move, her brain knew it had to go in there, it had to cross through that doorway one more time, and yet her body refused to move, refused to cooperate at all. She watched as her twin went to entire only to realize she hadn’t moved, immediately returning to her side. His hand, as it moved to her back, felt comfortably warm - not just due to his body temperature but due to the strength the simple gesture gave her. She looked to her twin, her gaze falling on his own once more, as she found herself nodding in acknowledgement to his words before taking a deep breath and exhaling slowly. She regarded the house wearily but with nerve, and found herself able to enter it easier, where she called out to her mother while her gaze took in the changes that had occured in just the short amount of time she had been gone.

If they ever get bored of being shinobi they can always become professional movers and packers.

She didn’t know where the thought came from as it crossed her mind, but she entertained it for a moment: Hanae and Chiyoko had shown quite a bit of proficiency with how the walls were stripped bare of pictures, there were items visibly missing from the kitchen. It looked like it had when they were ready to move in: books, tapestries, pictures, appliances, all were missing leaving the walls and counters and spaces barren and empty.

Her attention would shift, however, as her mother spoke her and her twin’s names, indicating she wanted them to take a seat while Chikoyo stood and commented on going to tell Kannon what was going on before she disappeared out of the house. Niala sat gingerly, moving in such a way that it was almost as if she were expecting the couch she sat on to suddenly grow teeth, snatch her up, and eat her alive. She was uncomfortable, plainly so, this place no longer was her sanctuary - it was like walking into an enemies lair. As she sat there she brought her knees up to her chest, wrapping both arms around them before resting her chin on them, making herself look so tiny and almost frightened: like a child trying to make themselves look as small and insignificant as possible. She spoke not a single word, even as their mother seemed to pick up on Kensaku’s thoughts - saying not to worry about Genki, that he wouldn’t be a cause for concern soon. Niala found herself morbidly curious as to what Hanae meant and yet she couldn’t bring herself to ask, she couldn’t bring herself to speak. Instead, she kept quiet, kept herself completely silent, even as the last horrible hour of her life was replayed in great detail - far better detail than she had even gave her twin brother.

Following the story of what happened her mother began to explain why the house was barren, this causing Niala to perk up for the first time since she had curled herself up into a ball on the couch. They would be moving into a new house, or rather an older one, one that belonged to Daremo, Hanae’s brother, their uncle. He had given her the keys and permission to stay if she had ever needed to, and this was certainly one of those moments. The idea of never having to stay in this house again helped somewhat, the knowledge that they would be going somewhere else that wasn’t sullied with horrible memories and mental pain and scars relieved some of the tension in her body. Just as with the set up here, Kannon and Chiyoko would be joining them, Hanae going on to describe how the new house had more than enough room for everyone. It sounded like heaven to Niala, a heaven in the middle of so much hell, and yet she knew it wouldn’t fix how she felt right away - it was going to take her time to get over this, time and help, and she didn’t believe she would ever truly heal at all.

Her mother seemed to want to keep them in the dark about Genki, sparring them the details, and Niala found herself thinking this was for the best - she didn’t know how much more she could handle, how much more information she could take in. She had been blaming herself for so much, and while her brother’s words had helped her greatly in realizing that this wasn’t her fault, she still didn’t want whatever was happening to Genki or had happened to him on her subconscious. As her mother inquired to if they had any questions Niala would simply shake her head no, uncurling from the ball she had curled herself into to grasp the scroll with her name on it. She would wait until her mother and brother left, following them to this new place, knowing she would never darken the doorstep of this house again.
Thread Exit

Word Count: 2,165 | 6,080

10% increase to Strength/Endurance training due to Clan
Perception C -> C3: 6,080 - 1,875 = 4,205 (375 Ryo)
Endurance C -> C3: 4,205 - 2,063 = 2,142 (375 Ryo)
Strength C -> C3: 2,142 - 2,063 = 79 (375 Ryo)
Discoarding 79 Words
Total Ryo: 1,125

Kensaku

Kensaku

D-rank
“Are you angry?”
“No.”
“You’re not?”
“No, I am downright livid!

Anger is a powerful emotion that can that lead men to do unspeakable things at the drop of the hat. Like a shot of heroin, it courses through the veins, quickly robbing the senses, and clouding the judgment of those ensnared within its grasp. Men, women, children, young, old, no one was safe from the effects. It attacked all with extreme prejudices. And, right now, the latest victim was none other than Kensaku. The boy having been told about what their fath - -, no, giving that thing such a title would spit in the face of the good ones out there, the man does not deserve to sully the title, had done to Niala, his twin, was absolutely livid.

If it was not for his sister being near him, being so close to him, he would have done something that he would not have regretted in the slightest. Marching to the house in making sure the man was down for good? Yeah, he would have no problem in doing that. It would not have phrase him to watch the male’s life drain out of his eyes. To beat and degraded him like he had done to Niala, least nearly when it came to the beating. Though the fact still remained, he crossed a line that should have never been crossed. He did something that he should have known better, and he had to pay for such an act!

”Make him pay.”, The sweet and twisted voice urged him, ”He made her cry. He made our sister cry. He even had the balls to lay hands on our mother. He deserves to die, yes?” It taunted him with what his heart truly wanted. What his body was screaming for him to do. What his soul was begging him to accomplish. They screamed for his destruction for he had done the unspeakable. Just as he was about to give in. To give in to the anger that raged in him. To accomplish what his entire being wanted. Someone stopped him. . .

Niala, his twin, the one who was he was holding in a tight embrace. ”Do not forget what is important, Kensaku. Remember who we protect. Who we prioritize above all else. ”, Like a great rain, washing away the dirt and grime, the anger he felt was swept away. His eyes once clouded by the anger was clear, and tears leaked freely from them as he held Niala. From the stream of tears, clarity came to him, and with it came realization. As much as he wanted to hurt the man who caused his sister and mother harm, he had to wait. He could not jeopardize their happiness to satisfy a clouded desire of vengeance. What would have happened if he went through with the act, and ended up in jail? Nothing positive would come from the scenario. His sister and mother would be sad, and Niala might even blame herself for what her twin did, even if it was not her fault. Nothing would have been accomplished by that, hence why he could not act on those dark desires.

”You see that smile?” Indeed he did see the smile on Niala’s face that was slightly tinged pink, ”Remember it. Cherish it. And above all, let’s try to keep it.” Kensaku mentally nodded at the words, wholeheartedly agreeing with them. Forever he will remember the smile. He will cherish it. And he forever promises to try and keep it. Never again will he let another take away Niala’s smile, making her sad, making her cry .. .  never again.

Having grabbed his shirt,, that was not to far from their location, he did not bother in putting it back on, only just threw it over his right shoulder, and followed Niala out of the training ground, body flickering soon thereafter. Appearing on the sidewalk leading towards the house, Kensaku paused in his advancement, having noticed Niala had not moved from her spot, seemingly rooted there. Stepping back to her, he placed a comforting hand on her back, silently letting her know that he was, and will, always be by her side, and gently nudged her forward.

Stepping into the house into the house was an interesting experience for him. On one hand, he the anger he felt towards that man came back at full force, but was quickly silenced by the others.. On the other hand, he was curious at home barren the place suddenly look, and he voiced it. Instead of the question being answered right away, their mother told them, mainly him, everything that led up to Niala finding him. She not leaving anything out. Telling him the exact words Genki had said to Niala and everything that followed afterward. He did not have time to get angry, especially after their mother mentioned having taken care of the man, for Hanae told them they were moving. They would be moving into an old house belonging to their uncle, their mother’s brother, Daremo. The man having left the keys to their mother, telling her to use the house whenever she needed. Not only would they be moving, but Kannon and Chiyoko would be too.

Speaking of Kannon, a mental note was made to talk to the boy in regards to Niala. While Kensaku was fine with their relationship, and all that it entails, he needed to remind Kannon the consequences of doing wrong by Niala. He could not let the samurai boy get comfortable when it came to dating Niala, after all, she was his young sister, and it was his job to protect her like any older brother should.

With everything said and done, their mother asking them if they had any questions, which he had none, Kensaku grabbed the scrolls with his name on them and sealed them on his person. When Chiyoko arrived back with Kannon, Kensaku would excuse himself, and asked the samurai fellow to follow him; they were going to have that talk now. By the time the pair remain, Kannon would be giving nervous glances at Kensaku who was simply making idle talk with Niala. Whatever Kensaku said to Kannon would remain a secret for the time being. With everyone ready to go, the group of four headed to their new home, Kensaku slightly lingering back as he mentally chuckled at a comment made.

”You had to show him that puppet, didn’t you?”
”I have no earthly idea what you are talking about. . .”

[Thread Completed | Exited]

1092[5772]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.