You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A lost doe. [Social-Open] Empty A lost doe. [Social-Open] Wed May 02, 2018 5:45 pm

Tamae

Tamae

D-rank
A lost doe. [Social-Open] 2f18sCT
A bright hue dawned against the more mundane tones of the villages formation, offering a glimmer in the days shine. Within this vibrant morrow followed the faint hums of bustling streets, a busy market slab radiating in a lively nature. For what the village lacked in its sense of greenery, it was quickly made up in it buoyant structure. A larger sector of the stone canals was just booming in its business, the peek morning rush of trades and bargains. One would feel lost, if they had not been apart of the regimented manners of the market life. A stray figure, a form appearing odder in the sea of villagers, came to stumble and peddle through the crowds. Whether they were passing through or on a certain missive, one would never know. The ivory colours of the curved figures gown simply flowed about in the faint whistle of the passing winds, simply grasping to the fibers and guiding the woman with ease, as if it was her only convoy. Delicate digits came to curl about the brim of the cowl, tugging on the fabric to keep it over her visage. A small huff escaped the plump estuary, feeling her form push and pry against others as she’d nudge through the more hectic side of the road. That pudgy frame of hers began to struggle, clearly unused to the effervescent brio.

It didn’t take long before she found herself bumping into a more massed figure, her clumsy temperament well in play. A muted shrill escaped her lips as the whole five-foot four femme sundered down a top of her knees, sullying that once pristine chroma of her garb. Her hands, in the falter, jutted out to press the palms flat to the ground. A quick motion to catch herself from furthering embarrassing herself. In quick, she’d gather herself and rise to her short stature and simply spoke, her voice resonating in lull. "My apologies..". The statement was to the point, avoiding the conflict like the push over she truly was. She’d adjust her cloak and cowl and moved forth, a galvanized motion to escape the busy lot.

In the yonder, a dip in the road presented a chance to escape the bustling roads. Thusly so, she’d dart toward it. A dimmer aura haunted the alley path, providing a cooler atmosphere. A true blessing in the sudden push. Her hands rose once more, pressing beneath the cowls fabrics and twining into the raven coloured locks. Her extremities curled into clutching hold, tugging faintly at the roots of her tresses. Those doe-like hazel hues began to dart back and forth, a quick momentum to provide a thoughtful sway. It wasn’t long before her fingers unlatched and brushed through the thick of her cilium, tugging a few strands with it in a natural notion of the follicles. A small shake of her hands brought the filaments to curl against the stone ground. With that, she’d tilt her head back and just ease the stress of her new surroundings. Her chest rose and fell with glided ease, her breaths inhaling through her nostrils before exhaling though the plush lips. "I—I expected change to bring new challenges. But, blessed be if they don’t bring out the weakness in your mind." she spoke aloud, her thoughts escaping in that small tone of hers. She’d cant her head to the left before the right, keeping a watchful eye out for anyone whom would stroll across her path. She had become very wary of her voyage, an innate instinct conditioned in her mind.

A few minutes would come to pass before she’d muster the courage to escape that hiding spot of hers. She’d push herself off the wall and lightly stepped to the edge of the impasse, the connectivity between the busy street and tranquil alley. Her head swayed from one side to the other, checking the crowd before stepping forth, the shadows no longer husking over her. The woman adorned a long dress, a bit loose to her portly frame. The gown itself had a sweetheart neckline, embroidered with a lace pattern. It seemed tailored to be fairer in the look, something exotic. She was fashioned in alabaster, coming from a rather torrid place. She was clearly not from this place, it was very apparent. Her skin adorned a more sun kissed look to it, still pale in comparison to many others she came across. If anyone were to gleam closer, they’d see the gloss of her face littered in freckles, the rest of her pigments to follow par to the complexion. Those metacarpus’ came to press to her cowl, fingers once more taking that couture of the cowl once more. She’d continue down the busy streets, keeping an eye out for anything that may catch her attention.

Word Count: 820
Character Count: 4522

2A lost doe. [Social-Open] Empty Re: A lost doe. [Social-Open] Sat May 05, 2018 8:31 pm

Sabaku, Kongo

Sabaku, Kongo

D-rank
A sound of light breathing could be heard within the small confine's of a place permeated with darkness, the sound of the breathing unknown figure was fairly quiet as it was more of a soft whisper that beacon anyone nearby to listen and fall into a semi-state of tranquility with it's tone, as hours passed the darkness within would slowly illuminate to reveal a bed and a sleeping figure wrapped in the comfort of  blankets decorated with the pleasant design of a Lilium flower often called the "Stargazer". The light that brought life into  the once still darkness of the area would now begin to crack through the blinds of the window to the left of the figure, as if the sun itself wanted to wake up the one dreaming the light passing through would reflect off a mirror on the floor right into the nose of the dreamers face, at first it was not something that would distress but by the time the sun had risen high in the sky which only made the light more powerful the heat it radiated on their nose would become most unbearable as the peaceful dreamer now woke from it's slumber feeling hot and irritated that their rest was disturbed.

Now awake albeit by the doing of the sun's rays, Kongo would now stare helplessly forward into the remaining darkness of the room contemplating where she was while blinking continuously to adjust her eye's to the light of the room that creeped it's way inside. Sure enough after a minute of barely moving the pink haired kunoichi would remember that she was indeed inside the confine's of her own room, she would recall that yesterday she and Tatsuya had taken on a mission in which they had encountered a thief known for stealing Iwagakure's rare treasure's but more than that this particular thief had stolen a painting made by a young boy to remind him of the time his mother was alive and the love she had given him before her untimely demise, after that Kongo could only recall the faint memories of being overrun by her emotions in a fit of rage as she personally dealt with the thief to show him the rage of one who has also lost their mother to the clutches of the afterlife, but after she did just so the emotionally high had turned into a emotional low as she became physically and mentally drained before she returned home for the night.

It would be with the sound of banging that would bring her out of her reverie of the night before. Kongo would groan to herself at the though of getting up and walking to the door as she was tired but the though of having the banging noise keep it's assault on her ear's was more unbearable, with sluggish movements she would slide her feet off the bed onto the floor before rising to stand with nothing but a white t-shirt with a hourglass figure that went just below her knee's as it was far too large for her small body which  made it all the more perfect for her to sleep in, whoever was behind her door was a persistent one as they would be sure to keep banging against her door as she casually made her way to it before unlocking it and being meant with a mail man with a package in his hands as he held a smile.

"Hello there miss, would you happen to be Sabaku, Kongo?" A little bit more awake she returned the smile before answering, "Yes that's me, im assuming you have a small gift for me" As if her smile was the best thing that he had received all the day the mailman's smile would widen into a giddy grin as he spoke with excitement to his tone, "Most certainly miss! All you have to do is sign a paper and it's all yours!" He would casually bring out a clipboard with a small pen attached to it for her to sign, Kongo quickly took it and wrote her name on the paper and her signature before returning it to him as he handed the package off to her, he would simply tip his hat off as a way to say goodbye while Kongo held the package under her left arm as she waved the man goodbye whilst her eye's were being somewhat blinded by the sun before closing her door.

Now fully awake thanks to the efforts of the sun Kongo now took out her kunai and opened up the package to see what she had received, sure enough it was the last missing items she needed to make her muscle relaxant drug and was quite surprised by the quick service that small shop she went to provided and would make a mental note to continue her business there. Although she now had the means to finish her project she would look at the light breaking through the blinds of her window and think to herself "Today is not one to be spent confined indoors.", Kongo walked straight to her bathroom doing her usual morning routine before she came back out not even eighteen minutes later, and quickly dressed herself in her shinobi attire that consisted of a standard kunoichi outfit that went all the way to her mouth with a X-design over it and then stripped her  gourd onto  her back before heading outside.

Now fully dressed and outside in broad daylight Kongo could feel the tiredness that once plagued her fade away and be replaced with the peacefulness of Iwagakure, even from where she stood she could hear the bustling sounds of merchants in the Bizarre trying to sell their wares to foreigners and citizens alike, feeling the needs to be around others Kongo decided she would go to the Bizarre and possibly find a trinket that she could adore. However upon reaching the market she would be reminded exactly why she rarely ventured to it's location, every ounce of the street was littered with sellers eager to spend their hard earned cash and buyers ready to receive it, Kongo know not of how other village's looked but if nothing else she had confident that Iwagakure had the best bustling market place of all of them.

Looking around for shops she eventually noticed a moving figure move into the shadows of a alley, at first she thought of it as a ghost and simply stood there trying to see if the heat had possibly melted her brain but sure enough after a couple of minutes a figure would emerge once more. This figure had the bodily shaped of a women garnished in  a long dress, that slightly hung loose from her frame and upon focusing her sight she could see the sun kissed skin of the women, it was obvious to Kongo that she was not from the village but more so then that she looked like she came from the desert's of Sungakure.

Her curiosity peaked Kongo could no longer watch her from the distance and quickly made her way through the crowd with ease before lightly poking the shoulder of the women from behind before speaking, "Hello there, you seem to look rather lost and scared. My name Is Sabaku Kongo, perhaps i can help?"

WC:1,259

3A lost doe. [Social-Open] Empty Re: A lost doe. [Social-Open] Tue May 08, 2018 10:57 am

Tamae

Tamae

D-rank
A faint shuffle would follow her path, allowing a mild dust to rise from her steps. Her movements were slow, almost cautious, as she weaved through the crowds with a perplexed look to her face. An odd determination came to play in her mind, perhaps a wish to keep her mind open to the change. The world was strange to this lost fawn, letting her mind become lost in the sudden changes about her. The environment lacked the heated crunch like it would with the sandy plains, making her feel the harder surface to stride along. That alone, was something to throw her off. She’d trace those delicate digits down the bevel of her cowl and toward the tie of her cape, the nimble fingers fumbling with the draw strings in idle. It was clear that she was trying her best to contain any signs of weakness. After all, a new world brings much mystery and problems to follow. But, her world came to a halt the moment she felt the tap to her shoulder.

Time stood still, the woman standing there in a state of petrification. Like the stone she traverse, she was solid to the stance. A looming sense dawned over her, being stopped in the middle of her business to only hear the harmony that followed the pry to her shoulder. The words were jumbled to her, falling faint beneath the inner thumping of her racing heart. Her face would turn a rather vibrant wash of red, glowing against the tanned pigments and freckle dusted skin. Dare she turn to face the music, one would wonder. It was mere second of interaction, but to her, it felt like a lifetime. That racing organ never ceased, thumping harder and faster against the inners of her cage. She was a rattle bird, her voice no longer in tow of the melody as she took the final toll. With a shift of her feet, she’d slowly turn to face the opposed, letting those doe like, hazel brown eyes just loom up at the opposed. But, she’d adjust her eyes to follow down, looking to the shorter woman, by two inches. She’d cant her head to the side, letting the ebony locks bob and sway in the motion, the strands simply shaping her more rounded face. Bewilderment adorned her expression, letting the wash of fear to become masked with her innocent visage; a clear deception of mindful tricks. Though, this shorter woman wasted no time to press her name forth, making it clear the intentions weren’t of ill nature.

None the less, that didn’t ensure a defined response from the meeker femme.  She’d take a step back to provide a comforting space between the pair, a clear personal bubble that she chose to keep intact. Those rouge glossed lips parted faintly to allow a faint sigh to surpass them, a sound of her racing heart simmering its beat. ”A name given is certainly of importance. An open mind and loud voice.. eager to provide such a vast detail. Pray tell, by the sands that shift, why for do you present your name so willingly.” she’d offer in lull, her voice a soothing sound. She was weathered in her speech, a clear intellect or a wary speaker. It wasn’t long before she’d glance away, her left hand moving beneath her capes ties and pressing the palm flat against her upper breastbone and collar area. It was clear, she was an insecure woman, her words speaking less than her actions. ”Where I hail from, a name given so easily is one of target. A—a simple practice.. of..” she’d stammer in her words, her confidence sinking rather quick.

She’d stand there, baffled in the moment whilst the world still moved about them. Whether there were on lookers or not, they’d never truly know. ”We are in the bustle of the world, a busy street of many. The eyes o—of others wander and sway as their ears open more to the words we speak. A—Are you certain you wish to provide your name and kind nature so vastly before your own kin?” . Her uncertainty was clear, a vivid layer of worry as she was in an environment of the unknown. With a furrow of her brows, she’d express the concern, a compassion for others over her own. In kind, she’d reach her left hand outward and attempted to gently rest it against the shorter woman’s shoulder. If allowed, it would simply rest there. If not, she’d rest to against her own stomach, pushing to the pudge of her frame. ”Forgive me.. I—I’m certainly lost in this land of stone. I-I come from a place that is no longer there. A mere home of forgotten memories.. M—My willingness to be so careless and open i—is practically none existent, Miss Sabaku..”

Word Count: 830
Character Count: 4429

4A lost doe. [Social-Open] Empty Re: A lost doe. [Social-Open] Sun May 13, 2018 4:26 pm

Sabaku, Kongo

Sabaku, Kongo

D-rank
Just as Kongo tapped the women garnished in alabaster attire she felt her body stiffen up as if she had just been turned to stone, in that moment it felt as if time had stopped as she could no longer hear the faint breathing of the women in front of her making Kongo worry. Within a few seconds the women body turned back to human flesh allowing her to turn her body towards the pink haired medic at last, she would be meant with the face of a women with lovely tanned skin only matched with assorted freckles plastered with a rather vibrant color of red, when they finally meant Kongo lips parted to say, "Awwww, dont be scared." The poor women looked like as if she was a meek rabbit in the presence of a mad fox about to devour it for substance, her hazel brown eyes that looked rather innocent and although Kongo didn't like the fact she was actually shorter by just a couple inch's she couldn't resist the women's innocent look that made Kongo want to pack her up and take her home.

As she though that the women seemed to take a step back, If she was indeed shy like Kongo once was she knew that she had accidentally invaded the women's personal space, a small gasp of air in the form of a sigh would escape from her rouge lips before speaking, ”A name given is certainly of importance. An open mind and loud voice.. eager to provide such a vast detail. Pray tell, by the sands that shift, why for do you present your name so willingly.” Despite her slight chubby face in which Kongo was sure her voice would be somewhat husky the women spoke softly to the point that it was almost a soothing melody, however what she wanted to know what clear as Kongo was a stranger and as someone new to the village she wanted to be safe Kongo was sure of it, but the women was not done talking although she was clearly uncomfortable that was hinted by how she looked away and her body movement as she spoke, ”Where I hail from, a name given so easily is one of target. A—a simple practice.. of..” It seemed whatever motor she was running on to allow her to speak so fluently had run it's course.

Kongo would wait but a moment before the women found her voice once more, "We are in the bustle of the world, a busy street of many. The eyes o—of others wander and sway as their ears open more to the words we speak. A—Are you certain you wish to provide your name and kind nature so vastly before your own kin?" Surprised Kongo would feel her hand move to her shoulder as she spoke but didn't mind it so made no effort to remove it, "”Forgive me.. I—I’m certainly lost in this land of stone. I-I come from a place that is no longer there. A mere home of forgotten memories.. M—My willingness to be so careless and open i—is practically none existent, Miss Sabaku..

Now that the women expressed her thoughts and perhaps relaxed a little Kongo would now speak in a tone that would hopefully appeal to the women and bring her at ease , "Well, it is customary to provide thy name to a applicant you find worthy of calling a "ally" yes? Although i no not of where you came from this village is not my home while thy clothing reminds me of my actual home Sungakure in which was wrongfully destroyed and left waste by a group of powerful shinobi or so i heard, If you wish to make a friend then feel free to follow behind me as i talk to myself about all the lovely spots this village has to offer~" With that Kongo turned her back on the women and begun making her way to the training grounds, her invitation was quite clear as she said she basically take her on a tour of the village and all she had to do is follow behind for now, she dared not ask her name just yet until she was more comfortable with Kongo's presence.

WC:742

Total WC:2,001

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.