You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lost shinobi(open Empty Lost shinobi(open Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:56 pm

Otto

Otto

D-rank
Otto is on top of a large rock structure holding a map of Konoha he looks troubled he turns the map upside down, sideways, then makes an oragami crane, and still looks upset. he sits with his legs hanging over the edge of the rock structure troubled then says aloud "where in the hell is the Hokage mountain I could have sworn I saw it when I entered. What is going on here." he swings his legs and continues to look at the map obviously trying to find the mountains.

2Lost shinobi(open Empty Re: Lost shinobi(open Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:16 am

Takao

Takao

S-rank
What a nice day for a walk! Well, every day could be considered nice if you didn't have to bust your ass training, or that's how Takao thought of it anyways. There wasn't much time left for preparation for the Chuunin exams and Takao was about to waste all of it on a few days of relaxation and laziness. His parents had even kicked him out for a day in hopes that he'd get a bit of practice in, but instead Takao had decided on a walk up to the Hokage Monument.

With one single glance around, he couldn't help but notice somebody sitting on the edge. It was a guy who immediately didn't look like a resident of Konoha. Maybe living in the village for his entire life just gave him some kind of Konoha-ninja super senses, or maybe the guy just looked really lost and out of place. Who knows?
"Oi!" he called out to the male sitting on the edge. "What're you doin' over there?" Takao said again as he came closer, his voice considerably lower now that he was within range.

3Lost shinobi(open Empty Re: Lost shinobi(open Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:59 am

Otto

Otto

D-rank
Otto is dress like the worst tourist ever he has on a shirt that says "I heart konoha" he has a backpack filled with yogurt, and and an upside down map in his hands. The only thing that hinted that he was a ninja was his headband and swords.
He looks at the genin who approaches him then says, "thank God, can you point me toward the hokage monument I'm lost.

4Lost shinobi(open Empty Re: Lost shinobi(open Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:04 pm

Takao

Takao

S-rank
Takao could help but turn his head slightly and laugh. Otto looked like the most stereotypical tourist that was possible. He shook his head slightly and took note of the headband, and finally pieced the puzzle together in his head. "The monument? You're standing on it." he said, giving the ground a quick tap with his foot.
"Hopefully I'm correct with my assumption that you're a genin here for the Chuunin exams, right?" he asked, giving Otto one last look up and down to confirm that he wasn't just another tourist.

5Lost shinobi(open Empty Re: Lost shinobi(open Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:24 pm

Sky Hyuuga

Sky Hyuuga

D-rank
Sky ran in quickly and stared silently at the clouds. He yawned and crossed his arms. As he ran up to the strangers silently. Actually bored of peeping at chicks while he was wandering around the village.

6Lost shinobi(open Empty Re: Lost shinobi(open Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:41 pm

Otto

Otto

D-rank
Otto's eyes opened wide with confusion then with no warning he rushed to he edge and looked down; sure enough he saw a nose. "Wow... I feel pretty stupid" he grabs a pen and puts a black dot over the Hokage monument on his map to symbolize that he was there.

He smiles at the genin and says quickly, "yes i'm here for the exams, but i've also come to admire the beautiful sites. My name is Otto." he extends his hand for the other man to shake. He notes on the silent ninja as well, but he wouldn't waste his time if the guy didn't want to speak why make him.

7Lost shinobi(open Empty Re: Lost shinobi(open Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:03 pm

Takao

Takao

S-rank
Takao's hand extended to meet Otto's half way, grasping firmly and shaking with a nod of his head following after. "Ah, well, maybe we'll end up facing off in them then. I'm Takao Kimura." he said in response. His hands were pulled back and one rested on his hip. Takao's head turned slightly to the side as he too noted the newcomer to the conversation.

"Most people come here to look at the monument itself, and the best view from the village is on top of the Academy. It's pretty funny how often people forget about the view from up here." he said while walking to the edge of the monument. He wasn't anywhere near the viewing area, which was the only part of the monument regarded as safe for viewing, but Takao didn't seem to care all that much.

8Lost shinobi(open Empty Re: Lost shinobi(open Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:40 pm

Sky Hyuuga

Sky Hyuuga

D-rank
Sky lazily cleared his throat. As he looked at them with such a bored look. "Shit did I miss the damn registration." "Why did I have to sleep for so long!?" He sighed as he tried to relax. He temper was gone after being shot down by so many women he wanted to drink. Now he had missed registration.

9Lost shinobi(open Empty Re: Lost shinobi(open Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:15 am

Otto

Otto

D-rank
Otto looked at the man takao, with smile" it is a great view" he says scratching his head He looked at the edge again and said, "wow so may kages and each head was carved into this mountain the ultimate form of respect... Kiri has some paintings of the other kages, great paintings but pictures aren't permanent.

He looks at the strange hyuga with a frown wondering how "sorry you missed the sign up"

10Lost shinobi(open Empty Re: Lost shinobi(open Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:46 am

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
Hira walked up the hokage cliffside, he figured otto would be here viewing the sites and it was time to start training. As he got close he noticed otto but some other people as well.

"Yo otto who are your friends." He said as he got close, he was in full gear for training, 2 swords, his armor and his kiri headband.

11Lost shinobi(open Empty Re: Lost shinobi(open Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:42 am

Takao

Takao

S-rank
Takao glanced over at Sky and narrowed his eyes. "If you're stupid enough to sleep through registration, you're probably too stupid to be considered a Chuunin. Maybe next time." he said as he looked back to Otto, and then past him to Hiragana who was approaching from the lower parts of the mountain. "Probably a teammate." Takao thought to himself as he looked back to Otto.

"So you guys are from Kirigakure then? At any rate, welcome to the village. Hopefully the other ninja here haven't given you a hard time."

12Lost shinobi(open Empty Re: Lost shinobi(open Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:18 pm

Otto

Otto

D-rank
Otto looked sad at hira,"if you are here it means that my tourist time is over." he cheers up again and says," well that's Takao and that's a Hyuga that missed the exam sign up."

He says to Takao, "we haven't had any problems to the contrary we have had a ton of fun"

He looks at Hira and says with a worried expression," have you seen our wierd friend i haven't seen him since we got here."

13Lost shinobi(open Empty Re: Lost shinobi(open Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:39 pm

Sky Hyuuga

Sky Hyuuga

D-rank
Sky unfolded his arms and clenched his fist in anger. "You think I am stupid." "I just do not see a genin to be my rival to thrill me." He sighed again as he knew he might want to show how much of a genius he is. Sky knew it would a a pain in the ass but he would get a thrill.

14Lost shinobi(open Empty Re: Lost shinobi(open Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:47 pm

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
Hira looked over at sky... a hyuga huh? he had heard of their byakugan but this one seemed overlly cocky. Calling himself a genius and all, he was could be a complete joke for all Hira knew "so sky... you think no one in the exams is a challenge to you? Why dont you take a more inner look at me with your byakugan im sure you will notice my chakra is a little different tthan all the other genins." He spoke. His chakra being much larger than most others he was sure sky would be impressed but impressed was a little on the soft side. He then added "Anyway i better introduce myself, Im hiragana kisame of the village hiddenand no otto i havent seen him. He is probably reading that book of his somewhere."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.