You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Yumo

Yumo

D-rank
Mission Details:

After spending a long week in the Bloody Mist Yumo dejectedly made his home. He had yet to perfect his genjutsu. It would take some practice to so finely veil the targets ocular system so finely with such volatile recource like FoxFire. For such a harmless existence FoxFire was exhausting to use and required the utmost chakra control to mould into genjutsu. After a week of fasting and extreme senjutsu meditation Yumo made his way home, his spirits a bit broken by the standstill amidst himself.

As Yumo made his way to the outside of the village gates he heard a young girl yelling  obxonwiously loud. "Kids are
the volatile ones..." Yumo whispered to himself as the girl continued to shout her lecture at someone about loyalty and treason.

Unfortunately Yumo had to pass them on his entry to the village. With a stiff cringe Yumo made his way past them, bumping into the silent guy who was being screamed at. He took it so passively.Yumo felt incredibly awkward with the benign physical cintact. The girl refrencing him simultaneously was not comforting either. "Look at this fine shinobi!" She scolded and pointedat Yumo as he tried to slink past the commotion without engaging the two.

"I bet this guy never doubts his place in Kirigakure!" The girl presumed of Yumo. In truth he could careless and shrugged his shoulders in reply. As Yumo tried to make his way past once more the girl whipped out a handful of ryo, catching Yumos fox eyes. "My allowance says this ninja can whip you into shape brother!" The young girls eyes burned with a royal passion. Yumo found the quality of genuinity that such passion presented itself with similar to how FoxFire acted, as harmless passuon.

'Maybe I can learn something by helping this girl out..' Yumo thought to him; with a nod Yumo turned his attention to the boy the girl had been scolding. He wasnt much to look at but Yumo could tell he had some sort of physical training and he wielded a rather plain looking leather folded whip. Holding his hand up at the small girl  behind the two shinobi Yumo  wave to signal her to make way for the friendly fire. . They were just barely inside of the village gates and the tal walls made for a rather restrictive enviroment for a battlw.

Once the girl was at a safe distance but could still witness without listening to the two the Yumo began to speak.

"This girl treats you like a coward. Have you no self respect? Or are you indeed a coward?" The silent ninja bowed, to which Yumo replied with a spit of dark purple FoxFire, dissipating before it hit the ground. "My name is Kitsuchi, Yumo. Your bet with that girl is none of my business. She believes you to need training?"Yumo growled as his soon to be adversary nodded in an infuriatingly silent response. The young Kitsune didnt much care for the silent type. "Well if I defeat you in this spar you owe me an explanation as to why you silently suffer so complacently."

As Yumo finished his request to the unnamed shinobi he formed the dragon handseal and began to concentrate his FoxFire chakra at the tip of his tail. With his tail fully erect and towering almost a meter above his head Yumo commanded his FoxFire to form; almost instantly a small purple wisp of fire imploded atop his tail. With his FoxFire Wisp jutsu completed Yumo grinned and swiped his tail around his body, a deep dark purple flame trail fading behind the wisp.

The silent shinobi nodded once more while Yumo prepared his FoxFire, irritating Yumo further. He was hoping someone would take recognition his new technique he had finally mastered..Skipping his usual bow before spar, inherently disregarding the shinobis ability, Yumo furrowed his brow and gave the young man a dirty look instead. The shinobi bowed to Yumo in response to his passive insult. "Lets see how humble you are after battle." The shinobi drew his whip from it holster as the young girl cheered in the background for the two. Drawing his kunai from his white robes Yumo prepared his counter attack for when the shinobi decided to attack first.

WordCount: 716

Yumo

Yumo

D-rank
As Yumo began to fomulate the hyporheticals of the situation he also examined the surroundings. It seemed the battle would take place within the village. Yumo preferred to fight outside of civilization, considering civilization to be reserved for peaceful congregation and the wilderness to be revered for its ability to mould civilization. It seemed he had no choice in the matter, caught up in the spur of the moment. The two were going to do battle where they stood. Yumo didnt really care to senselessly beat people down but he could stand for such disrespect from the two right in fron of his villages gate.

On both sides of them stood large and tall walls, the defensive measures of Kirogakure. Behind the mystery ninja was the wildwrness and behind Yumo was the loud and boisterous girl standing within the city. The two stood in the exact border seperating Kirogakure from the Land of Water. The walls were at least thirty meters high. It seemed this match would be in a corridor like terrain. The ground below their feet was warm, soft earth overtop dense clay deposits made the ground bumpy and rather aggravating to nimbly react to any sort of taijutsu or bukijutsu. It seemed this fight would be in the air if Yumo could help it.

The two engaged in a rather long stand still, scoping one anothers potential out. Before Yumo stood the Kirigakure ninja, nothing noticeable about his stance  orother presence other than that he seemed to be a  taijutsu and bukijutsu  user, specializing in whips. As Yumo ominously traced the FoxFire wisp around his torso the Kirigakure ninja seemed to shiver in fear, likely by the unique flames. The Ninja let his whip  slowlythe and carefully sink to ground. Taking it as a sign of impending combat Yumo began to flood his chest with fuuton chakra and held the bird hand seal in preperation for his counter attack.

With a swift flick of his wrist Yumos enemy lashed his whip at him. Yumo however saw it coming and jumped into the air; released his wind stream jutsu from his mouth, quickly propelling him high into the air towards one of the walls. As Yumo got nearer to the wall he charged the soles of his feet with chakra and used the Supernatural Walking Technique to stand against gravity. Standing vertically on the wall and facing his enemy standing on the ground below him Yumo began to put together the handseals for the Great Breakthrough fuuton technique. Soon the winds began to surge more violently and whip behind the Kitsune who stood high atop the stable walls of Kirigakure; the gusts began to extend farther and envelop he direction Yumo was facing, down toqards his enemy.

With a good 10 meter height advantage to work for his reaction time against his opponent Yumo easily foresaw and deflected the shuriken feebling flying against the winds at him with the kunai he stored in his white flowing robe sleeves.

It seemed his opponent favored the ground, 'Another taijutsu user most likely, ' Yumo thought to himself as the Great Breakthrough completed and his enemy  sank to their knees and struggled to face the downward blowing winds. The walls around them acted like a funnel and soon Yumos opponent was struggling to not be blown back by the winds, had it not been for his Supernatural Walking technique Yumo would have been immediately blown forward by the gale himself.

As the winds whipped Yumo decided he would finish the battle. Diving downwards into the winds Yumo released his Supernatural Walking technique and in the blink of an eye
landed behind his enemy and smoothly rolled across the moist ground and stood face to face with his enemy.

Now holding his hands in a rat handseal Yumo erected his wisp tipped fox tail into the air. The wisp lunged forward into the air a few meters before exploding in a ear piercing display for Fox Fireworks. His opponents eyes crossed from the bright purple flames and loud popping noise from the ignition; Yumo took advantage of the moment to finish the short lived battle.

Quickly forming more handseals Yumo swiftly crouched down very low to the ground and formed the Tile Shuriken Jutsu; mercifully Yumo unleashed compacted tile shuriken made of grass and clay at his dazed opponent. With expert precision the tailed Kitsune aimed the makeshift shuriken  at a perfect angle towards his forehead. Yumos shuriken blast into the air, severing the black cloth wrapping his enemies metal Kirigakure headband was sewn onto. As the enemies metal headband began to fall to the ground small paper cut esque insicions began to pool with blood on his forehead, from the tile shuriken attack. With an agile spinning backflip Yumo delivered an axe to his shoulder and landed in a one hundred eighty degree rotation, facing the boisterous child who had unknowingly set the ninja up for  adefea humiliating defeat.

With an almost ominously blank look in his face Yumo smiled at the girl and gave her an awkward thumbs up as the ninja, and seperately his headband, thudded into the ground. Yumo had knocked the shinobi out.

WordCount: 865

Yumo

Yumo

D-rank
As Yumo and the boisterous girl met at the fallen shinobis seemingly unconcious body Yumo couldnt help but feel a touch of pity for the loser. He really didnt even get a chance. It seemed like he had more skill that. 'Maybe i overestimated him...' Yumo considered. When the young girl made it over to the two Kirigakure ninja she bowed to Yumo and formally inteoduced herself, "My name is Kyumai. This is my big brother..." Kyumais face turned beet red and she looked at Yumos unconventional cloth shoes. Tears began to well in her eyes as she looked at the silly looking feet that had decimated her brother in the previous spae.

"My big brothers name is Seitsu! He wants to leave Kiri because he sucks..." Kyumai glared at Yumo. "I figured your silly looking ass sucked!" Kyumai painted at Yumos outfit. "I dont want my big bro to be a criminal!" Kyumai began to wail as she plopped onto the ground and started pounding her brother in the back of his head.

Yumo  instinctively cringed as the girl nsmed Kyumai started to sob. "Ugh, why does everyone around me cry?" He quietly grumbled to himself as the girl rudely insulted his choice of fashion. As he began to explain the Kitsuchi art of Kitsune Senjutsu the girl completely ignored him and proceeded to obnoxiously sob and beat her fallen brothers head in. Yumo shook his head in disbelief and threw the ryo on the ground at the two of them. "You are both disgraceful. Kyumai you endangered your brothers life." Yumo spit on the ground next to them. He had had enough of the disrespect these two showed for their surroundings.

"Get up!" Yumo barked in a squeeky voice, FoxFire shooting out of his tail for intentionally added dramatic effect. As Kyumei got up Yumo gestured for her to wait and stepped over to her brother, "Get Up Seitsu." Yumo skillfully swept his former enemies detatched headband from the dirt into the air with his foot. Catching it in the air and placing his right foot gently atop Seitsus head Yumo grwoled, "Or you be deemed a captured missing nin brought in by the Prodigial Kitsune;  Kitsuchi, Yumo. The foxkin let his foot off of Seitsus head. The cowardly ninja slowly stood up. Facing the ground Seitsu crossed his arms, waiting for Yumo to speak to him.

Yumo glared at the two. Seitsu stood with his arms crossed, one could see he was itching to flee the scene. Kyumei was still sobbing but it had gotten quieter. Both of the sibkings refused to look at Yumo. 'Since when did I become the bad guy.. 'Yumo thought to himself. With a wave of his hands Yumo instructed Kyumai:" Take your ryo and bring it to the Administration Office. Offer it as bounty to convert your troubled brother from leaving the village. Then bring an ANBU back here with you to adress your brothers qualms fornally."

As Kyumai bowed and headed for the Mizukages office Yumo cleared his throat. Glaring at Seitsu Yumo asked him, "Kyumai told me your plans. What do you need in your life to stay in Kirigakure? Leaving the village will get you no where Seitsu." Seitsu refused to answer him. The two sat glaring at each other with malice as they waited for the ANBU to arrive.

The ANBU decided to take Seitsu back to the Acadamy. After talking with him it was decided his skills were below genin level due to a severe trauma he faced in a C rank mission. The three left on foot towards the hospital. Yumo was left with the esrnings, properly recieved. He didnt really much care for what would happen to the siblings. He was just glad he didnt have to be around a brooding reject and an obnoxious child anymore any longer.

Yumo made his way home where he enjoyed a a night of sleep in bed. He had been without blankets for some time in the Bloody Mist.

WordCount: 672

End Mission

Total WordCount = 2253

D-Rank Mission -600
D-Rank Jutsu -750
Total Leftover WordCount: 903

Stat Training:
Reaction Time: D-1 to D-3 = -850

Trash  WordCount: 53

Trained Jutsu:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.