You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dameon

Dameon

D-rank
‘Kiya Satoha’, that was the ninja in which his entire mission revolved around this time. Last time it was collecting minerals from an abandoned mine. He wasn’t entirely sure but it felt like this mission would actually prove to be more important than the previous one. He wasn’t entirely comfortable with the mission. Dameon himself would say he was depressed but he never actually considered leaving the village because of it. Though he found something to work for and work towards only just recently, and it motivated him to do more and be more. In fact that’s why he was suddenly taking so many missions compared to before. If Reina was going to become a chuunin so soon than he needed to be right beside her as he had promised he would. After all what was the point of being someone’s protector if they were stronger than you

His oath carried him as he leapt from rooftop to rooftop, using his eyes to scan every inch of the city. He had only been given a picture of the shinobi but his eyes were very good. If they man in the picture ever came across his eyes he would immediately notice. A lot of rumors were stirring around the village as well. A lot of strong shinobi not from Kiri were supposedly around the country doing whatever. Though had there been any sign of danger he was certain the Mizukage would have said something by now, at least to the shinobi. Something off to his right caught his eye just on the edge of the buildings by one of the many streams. There was no mistaking that it was his target that he was too confronted. He slowed his pace down wondering what it was exactly that he would say to the man.

Dameon hopped down and walked toward Kiya as he stared into the blue water that reflected his image in the moonlight. He approached the man slowly not wanting to startle him or let the man get the wrong impression. He simply wanted to talk and figure out what was going on. Deep down he wanted to help the man come to terms with himself but if the man wanted to leave the village after he spoke he would understand. Dameon opened his mouth as he walked up beside Kiya and looked into the water as well seeing his own reflection

“Your sister is worried you know,” He stated trying to break the thick ice that was standing between them. He looked to his right at Kiya wondering how he would take the news of his sister. Personally Dameon had never had a family or siblings, so he was curious as to how the man would respond.

“I…I know, but I would rather have her worried about me now than always depressed if I die. That’s why I want to leave he village. I don’t have enough strength, power, or determination to be a shinobi, surely I would die. It’s better if I just left,” Kiya said as he looked down pitifully a tear running down his face. Dameon didn’t exactly know how to respond to seeing another guy cry in front him. He only knew what he wanted to do and say. Dameon slapped Kiya hard enough to get the point across.

“Are you even listening to yourself? You say you don’t want to make your sister depressed but if you leave the village what do you think would happen? You say you don’t have the strength to be a shinobi than don’t be a shinobi but don’t abandon your family simply because you’re having a rough time having confidence in yourself. If you want motivation maybe you should put your efforts into protecting your sister from feeling worry or being depressed,” Dameon said as he turned and began to walk away making his point and feeling it was spoken well enough to let the man think on it.

“Thank you. Your right,” Kiya said as he shunshined away.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.