You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
Convert a Nin : D-Rank:

Ren runs very fast searching around holding a picture in his hand. Dashing he can not seem to find his target and time is running out.
"Where are you Kiya?"

After running for little over an hour he finally rests as he finds who he was looking for. A bit tired he walks up to his target. " Hey! Kiha!!" he shouts out as Kiha panics slightly covering his head. "Please don't kill me" he begins crying a bit and begins to mutter to himself.
" You here to kill me aren't you? you found out I am leaving the village? I am useless so they do not need me, now i am leaving to become stronger and they won't let me will they"

Ren interrupts "Excuse me, but could you please stay in the village if you become a missing nin we will have to kill you"
Kiha sweats a bit then gathers his composure a bit. " You think they can kill me?" the depression that was suppose to be slight turned out to be closer to demensia.

Before Ren could say another word Kiha drew forth a single kunai. " Am i so useless they send a child to stop me?!" In his madness he quickly forms seals. "Suiton : Kirigakure no jutsu" the mist surrounding them as he decides to focus forming some quick seals he performs his clan's technique. "Kiri shiryoku" as water gathers on his eyes allowing him to see in the mist a kunai is about to hit him as he dodges it. Unable to respond quick enough to the direct stab with the second kunai he avoids it barely using kawarimi nojutsu as he buys himself some time Kiya tosses a few more kunai towards Ren.
If it had not been for his technique Ren would not have seen the kunai in order to dodge them.
Kiya began muttering to himself again. "Are you still alive? you must be really lucky !!" enraged he charges into the denseness of the mist tackling Ren as he punches Kiya in the face. Not really phased as he then manages to crash them into a puddle of water outside of the mist.

"Hey, we do not need to fight!" as Ren plees to Kiya who then makes contact. "Suiton Suirou no jutsu" binding Ren's movements along with his own he spoke for a while.

"Every day i work harder than all of them, but I am still the weakest of my friends. I worked hard to learn as many jutsu as i could, but when it came down to it I just did not have the skill to compete with them." Ren thinks of a plan while being trapped inside the water prison. He knew he could not spend too much time thinking as he also did not really notice what Kiya was saying.

Kiya continued with his monologue. " I nearly beat him, that damn Uchiha but then he just pulled out an Earth jutsu and i could do nothing against it. All my training just to have stupid Earth jutsu render me useless." Having listened a bit and gotten slightly annoyed Ren escaped using a Raiton technique "Raiton Hiraishin" as the electricity surged it slightly burnt Kiya who fell back in pain then he looked up at him feeling impressed and somewhat useless at the same time.

"Stop blaming it on him being an Uchiha or him having an Earth jutsu." He takes a deep breathe as he gets his thoughts together.

""I will say this, you are a lot stronger than me and i work hard every day too, and i had so much talent i could come anywhere in my class that i wanted to." He looks down pausing for a moment.

" If you are scared to die, then choose to live."
" If you want to stop being useless, stop making excuses and learn from your mistakes "
Kiya finally began to realise he was being stupid.

" I am sorry, i do not know what came over me but, i just don't feel like i can get stronger if i stay here "

Ren sighs then looks at him. " what will it take for you to understand?"
Kiya looked down and then gave a sharp serious look towards him. " Show me that someone useless can win"

"I am useless?" really annoyed as he twitches his eye brow slightly before looking down sad.
"I wish i was useless so i could show you "

He formed seals and bluffed. "Suiton : Mizubunshin!!" well mentioning that the jutsu he actually performed was the normal bunshin no jutsu. As Kiya looks on he smirks having forgotten his fears. "I can do that too, Mizubunshin no jutsu" creating water clones as they chase his clones who run away.

"Wow, what is that?" he begins to laugh, Kiya not realising that he had been fooled. " You know Kiya-san, I really hate to play tricks on people but you forced me to" Kiya is a bit confused then replies "What?"

He dashes in forming seals performing the real Mizubunshin. " your clones are gone they can not get back here in time ". A bit shocked as the one water clone grabs him he performs kawarimi but gets cut off by two other water clones.

In order to escape Kiya further performs a wind ninjutsu "Fuuton Nagare!!" releasing a gust of wind from his mouth to manouvre and knock out the two clones the last three clones grab him two on his arms as the one hits him hard in the gut. "remember me, Yuzu Ren the next Mizukage"

Kiya stilll conscious but no longer free to perform any just as he gives up letting his clones come to help.

"I will stay to see that happen" he smiles while Ren blushes and looks away. "don't go being stupid"

He walked Kiya home where the sister thanked him with a big hug and some biscuits while Kiya got a beat down in the room and scolded repeatedly. Even after the beat down Kiya was no longer as stupid as he was before. He realised that while he had lots of jutsu, he was careless with them and also relied on them blindly. He was scared of dying, but in truth he was scared to fail. He knew after giving up the fight with Ren that sometimes you have to fight from the bottom up rather than try to always fight above someone.

As Ren went home a bit bruised slightly and with his clothes somewhat torn things were about to get interesting he thought as he won his first actual fight, although he new he would not be able to beat Kiya a second time.

It was a mission to keep a ninja from going rogue but ended up being a lesson for two equally confused kids who are not sure of anything.

Word Count 1151
MISSION COMPLETE

125/170:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.