You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Covert a Troubled Nin [Kirigakure - D] Empty Covert a Troubled Nin [Kirigakure - D] Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:36 pm

Tako Hōzuki

Tako Hōzuki

D-rank
Mission: Covert a Troubled Nin:

Kirigakure was responsible for a lot of the depressing atmosphere that hung over the city. Most of the time it was dark, misty, and gloomy if not use to such climate. It takes truly optimistic citizens to operate with joy on the average Kirigakure day. Although Dovy Hozuki was not quite affected by such an atmosphere, some of his peers were indeed captivated by its mood setting powers. Kiya Satoha, a rookie Chuunin ninja with incredible potential was rumored to flee Kirigakure and go rouge. What his motives were, no one knew, but his sister worried for him. It was quite obvious that this mission could only be accomplished through diplomacy and the acceptance of free-will, and not through violence and intimidation. The boy's emotions, fears, and motivations were responsible for his decisions, so Dovy knew that only a man-to-man talk was the appropriate way to handle this situation. Unlike most missions, rather than worrying about the money to be earned, Dovy decided to take this approach with more focus on the human being itself.

Dovy left his home to search for Kiya, but finding this lad turned out to be harder than he thought. He wasn't at home, and his family--nor his own sister, knew of where he went off to. Dovy walked down every street and began to interview other civilians, hoping to find some information of where he may have headed off to. Kraken-forbid he already left the village without a warning. Every person eventually led to another person who said they saw him. Dovy finally met up with his Sensei, who said that he had a discussion with him the last time they were together. "He's very scared. He's scared that he's a burden to every ninja here. Not very common to hear from an Uchiha. This boy has so much potential, he simply has no ultimate goal in life. I really fear that he's going to leave and get killed out there." His sensei informed Dovy. "If you want to find him, my intuition says that he'll be out close to the eastern gate. Perhaps today might be his day... I've said everything I can. Theres nothing left that I can do now..." he said with disappointment. Dovy gave him his thanks, and went toward that direction with the information he was given.

Dovy jogged toward the eastern gate, and there he was! The Uchiha with the Chuunin ninja uniform. "Hey! Kiya, wait up!" he shouted. The boy stopped walking and turned around as Dovy caught up to him. "Its no use now. I'm leaving for good. I'm either going to get stronger on my own, or die in piece. You guys don't have to worry about me anymore..." he said in a flat tone. "What are ye talking about? Why do ye think yer not wanted here?" Dovy asked in his thick pirate accent. "Ever since day one, I've failed almost all of my missions. I put all of my teammates in danger--I don't even deserve to be a Chunnin, or even a ninja at best. No one has to deal with me ever again." He said in a tone that wanted to end the conversation. "Wait!" Dovy reached out his hand to grab his shoulder, and Kiya spun around to throw a punch straight into Dovy's nose--SMACK. Just in time, Dovy blocked Kiya's blow with his forearm. "Listen to me Kiya. Yer not a burden. Ye just have to learn to be more humble. Yer own Sensei even knows how much potential ye have." He said calmly. Kiya's eyes appeared relaxed, and it was obvious that his mind had a battle of reason and logic. "Ye may lose more than ye want, but never lose the lesson. Stay here, ye may not know it, but we need ye. Most importantly, we'll protect ye, even me-self." He ended.

Kiya looked Dovy in the eyes and lowered his fist. He stretched out his hand for a shake, and Dovy took it firmly. "Okay... perhaps today's not the day to make sure crucial decisions. I'll go home and work harder to protect everyone and be of good use for my village! Thank you Dovy..." He said kindly, and Dovy nodded. "Anytime." he responded with a big smile on his face. Perhaps his choice to leave the village would be delayed for a long time. As a result, together, they both decided to merry make and eat ramen as they bonded in fellowship until the day's end.

~~Mission Complete!~~

Word Count: [750/600]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.