You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1To The FOOOD! [Daisuke or Invite][No Kill] Empty To The FOOOD! [Daisuke or Invite][No Kill] Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:29 pm

Marici

Marici

S-rank
"Hmmm.. food... ", she muttered to herself as she walked up the street. She'd just done some serious training, and had ended up killing two bandits in the process. The damn drunks had her slightly agitated, and therefore she didn't want to deal with large crowds of people. So, she was going to avoid the ramen stands if at all possible. So, she walked past them, the pub being her destination. Despite her age they didn't mind her being there; at least so long as she didn't ask for alcohol. The food was great, it was bound to be somewhat more quiet than anywhere else, so that was all the mattered.

Reaching the pub she slipped herself in quietly, moving to an empty table further back, away from the bar itself and into a less crowded section. Table chosen she sat herself down with a comfortable sigh. She took a glance around for a waitress, fingertips lightly drumming on the table top. Once sure she had grabbed the woman's attention she then took another look around, this time searching for familiar faces.

Daisuke

Daisuke

D-rank
Daisuke walked through the village of Konoha, panting heavily. This was probably one of the last times he could be in civilization. If words of his past deeds had gotten around, he'd probably not even make it out of this village alive. He was lucky to have escaped in time, though the village's defense didn't exactly let him go easily. He was wounded... and the travels here simply made it worse.

Seeing a nearby pub, he decided water couldn't hurt.. or even some food before he had to leave again. He entered the place, a bell ringing to signalize he entered. The smell of the place filled his nostrils as he attempted to straighten out his posture and cover the bloodstain on his side with his sash-belt. This was nice.. For now. He looked around, seeing Amaya. He waved at her before talking to a waiter, signaling toward her and muttering something before slipping him some cash. He walked over and sat down across from Amaya, still attempting to hide his wounds. He simply laid his head on the table.

He wore the same Kimono as last time, but there were a few changes. A couple of blood splatters were on his chest, and the sheaths of his swords weren't really clean. Dried blood was on the hilts, and it was chipping. He shook slightly. It was very clear something had happened. Seeming to be an explanation, he slammed his headband on the table next to him, the plate of it also crusted with blood and scratched messily. He hid his face, muttering into his arms.

Marici

Marici

S-rank
To say Amaya was utterly shocked was an understatement. Daisuke's appearance concerned her, instantly. That concern increased even more when she saw his headband. "What... " She shook her head, trying to reign in her already jumbled thoughts. Yeah, today was definitely turning out to be one of those kinds of days. "What the hell happened to you? Is that your blood or someone else's?", she whispered. She wasn't going to draw any more attention then what was needed, her instincts to help him, to heal him, were on full alert.

She wanted to help him, but given his current muttering and otherwise appearance her mind screamed for her to approach this situation with caution. The waitress of course, didn't help Amaya any, as she chose to come over with menus at that exact moment. She grabbed the two the woman handed to her and sent her on her way for a few moments with a wave. She wasn't questioned, her own headband was currently holding back her bangs, so it wasn't like they didn't know who she was, meaning she didn't look like an average teen in a bar.

Daisuke

Daisuke

D-rank
Daisuke didn't know what to say to her. In fact, he didn't even know why he approached her. Why her? He doesn't need her.. or does he? It was a mystery to him. He really didn't have time to be questioning that. He slowly, without looking, took the sword set off his side, laying it against the table. He then took the other set of blades off the center of his back, sitting those three katana next to his original set. He did this casually while pondering how to reply.

"... Shit hit the fan." would be the only words out of his mouth, and they'd be rather quiet. He shook his head again. "Kumo is.. Kumo.. Chaos. Chaosagakure.." he spat out, obviously in shock from whatever had happened. He wasn't thinking straight. "I'm sorry, mama.. I didn't mean to kill them all.. They just.. they all drew their swords on me.. I didn't want to... So many.. corpses..." Daisuke's hands threw themselves upward, gripping the back of his head as he let out a low scream into his loose sleeves. He then continues panting, muttering some more. "So many men.. women and children.. so much blood.. so much pain! WHY DOES IT HURT SO MUCH?!" His head obviously wasn't bleeding, the only wound he had actually sustained was on his side, and that blood had already started to get through his belt.

Marici

Marici

S-rank
'Oh god... I don't see this ending well.', she thought to herself. The smell of blood was easily recognized, whether from his wounds or the other blood staining him she didn't know, but she could definitely smell it now. She thought back to when she had last seen him, the day he had given her the coat she was currently wearing; he seemed to normal. She had known something drastic had happened, just by his words, but his rambling was what bothered her the most. Given the blood on him she knew some of it had to be true.. but why?

"Daisuke...", she said softly, ignoring those around the bar who were either moving away or leaving. "Are you injured?" She wasn't about to attempt to heal him until he showed some sort of clarity, at least towards her. She really had no intention of being injured today, or worse.

Daisuke

Daisuke

D-rank
Daisuke began to tear up a bit, still shaking. He looked away from Amaya. He was cracked, definitely. His normal behavior had given way to a traumatized person. He had traumatized himself, though. Violated everything he had ever believed in on sheer impulse. Why had he done that? Regret wasn't exactly what he was feeling, it was more of an inner confusion.

Daisuke's arm shot out, grabbing hold of Amaya's wrist. His head slowly raised up off the table, staring her straight in the eyes. His gaze was empty. His green eyes might as well have been empty voids. It was like he didn't see her, but he saw right through her. He slowly nodded his head, his eyes flickering to his wound.

Marici

Marici

S-rank
'Oh god, don't make me kill you... I really don't like killing friends.', was the thought that slipped through her mind before anything else as her wrist was grabbed, her face immediately going emotionless. She had already killed twice today during training, she honestly didn't want to make this number three. There was no point trying to break his hold, mainly for two reason: the first was she didn't want to risk setting him off anymore than he seemed close to being, and the second being that he was far stronger and larger than her and it was just utterly pointless to try.

So, it was time to try a different method. "Daisuke, if you want me to help you then you're going to have to let go of my wrist. I need both of my hands to heal.", her voice remained soft spoken, while in her mind she practically was screaming for those left in the bar to either get out or stay still. She didn't like dividing her attention this much. She'd rather have just Daisuke to focus on. She just hoped she could talk him out of this state of mind he was in, and back to some clarity.

Daisuke

Daisuke

D-rank
Daisuke's grip released from her wrist, dropping back to his side. He seemed to regain control of his breathing as his eyes dropped to the floor. He looked back up at Amaya after a moment of peace and attempts to regain his sanity, even if for a moment. Tears streamed from his eyes slowly. He opened his mouth to speak, ready to explain the entire situation to her as well as he could.

"I went back to Kumogakure in time to see a coup d'etat attempt.. But I happened to be nearby. The rebellion was incited by a small clan that has always been a rival to mine.. and I never wanted it to come to what it did.. but they threw bombs and started lighting fires and then they approached me.. I had to do it.. they all had their blades ready.. It was kill or be killed... I.. I massacred their entire clan. When defenses showed up... I couldn't get them to believe that it wasn't me who lit all the fires and killed the men.. I mean.. they even had children working for them.. Imagine standing nearby and watching all this go down, and then a kid, no older than five, tries to puncture your heart with a butcher knife. But you can't hesitate. Hesitation means death.. I can't.. I don't know.. I'm a wanted man for supposedly trying to overthrow the village.. But it wasn't me! And when the ANBU all came at me.. I just.. I don't know.. I couldn't be sentenced to death for it.." Daisuke wiped his face again, opening his mouth once more. "I got stabbed in the side by some kid when I hesitated.. It's a pretty vicious wound."

Marici

Marici

S-rank
Amaya listened closely to the story he told her, saving it to memory, in case she needed to recite it later on to someone else. Emotionless mask still in place she slipped herself out of the booth she'd been sitting in and moved around the table to Daisuke's side. "Let me see your wound, the least I can do is fix it...Especially after such a horrible time..", concern was clear in her voice, the medic side of her in full swing, making the idea of healing him almost the only thing she could focus on.

She just didn't like seeing someone bleed, at least without a good reason being known, or without her being the one to cause it. And, as far as he had told her, he was merely defending himself, so until proven or told otherwise, her main focus was fixing him up as best she could. Thank god she knew how to handle horrible wounds.

Daisuke

Daisuke

D-rank
Daisuke slowly reached down, gripping his sash in his palm before shoving it out of the way. He straightened himself completely and opened the side of his kimono-- which was now stained perfectly red with blood-- with a quick but subtle tear. Once the wound was truly revealed, it was a lot worse then he had described.

The wound was clearly a stab wound, followed by twisting, tearing, and then plenty of physical work. Sweat had gotten in the wound, and it had been torn even more by the work. It was clearly becoming infected fast. If she didn't act soon, he'd no doubt have blood poisoning stemming from that area, or some other sort of disease. It had ruptured the edge of his kidney and tore through several muscles. He panted as he allowed her to look it over.

Marici

Marici

S-rank
Anyone lower then her expertise level would've vomited at first sight. Thankfully, Amaya had seen worse before, so it wasn't a shock. That also meant she could get to work faster since she wasn't taken aback by the wounds appearance. Medical training kicked in full swing; she could tell, if it wasn't infected already it was going to be soon. She also knew that by the looks of things that if she didn't heal him now he was likely to die, and probably soon; either by blood loss or the infection. "Damn...", she muttered.

Well, she had about one and only one choice at this point; at least unless she wanted to try and convince him to go to the Konoha Hospital, and she didn't think he was going to be willing to do that. Besides, time was of importance by this point. "Just, try and stay as still as possible.", were the only orders she gave as she raised both of her hands to the wound area.

She didn't touch it, in fact her hands did nothing more than hover over the area. She didn't need hand signs for this, the jutsu just came naturally, powerfully. Both of her hands began to emite a faint green glow as she focused healing chakra to them. This green glowing chakra extended from her hands and to the wound, completely covering the entire area, including his kidney and the muscles. The healing chakra would instantly kick start his bodys natural healing ability, enhancing it, speeding it up. The entire process would take only a short period of time, leaving only a faint pinkish area where the wound had been as it healed from both the inside and the otherside, and even that too would soon fade.

Once she was sure she was finished healing him she removed her hands, opening and closing her hands into loose fists several times over again, almost as if they tingled or felt funny. "How does that feel?"

Chakra: 175/200

Spoiler:

Last edited by Amaya Uchiha on Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed a spelling error)

Daisuke

Daisuke

D-rank
Daisuke twitched slightly as her hands drew close, and he jerked backwards in a slight gesture of fear or distrust. They had just been talking about medical ninjutsu being dangerous a couple days ago.. And what if she was about to get rid of him out of disbelief of his story. He really didn't want to risk dying here, but if he wasn't healed, he'd die anyway. Despite his sharp yank away, his pain stopped him at the edge of seat. He went ahead and sat upright, pulling his kimono further up, revealing a rather nasty upper body as well.

He was dirty and covered in blood that obviously wasn't his, as well as a couple of burns and several bruises that littered his chest. He panted as his wound was healed, overwhelmed by the tingling sensation Shousen would be giving him. He'd never liked medical ninjutsu.. Or ninjutsu to begin with. He'd even often refused doctor's because he didn't want the very stuff he was trying to prove wasn't needed in the world to be the thing to save him. However, it was a different era in his life, he guessed. It's not like the rules applied any more. He simply shook his head slowly.

Marici

Marici

S-rank
She took a step back, though she didn't sit herself back down. In her current shift of moods she wasn't about to be able to sit still, if anything it would only make her feel trapped. She wasn't quite sure what to think, honestly. She wanted to believe him, having so few people she could think of as a friend... but things just weren't completely together as they should be. She couldn't quite put her finger on it, but something felt off.

She contemplated calling for her brother, or someone... but for now, she kept her mouth shut and just shook her head slightly, leaning against one of the nearby poles that attached to the roof to help hold the floor up. "You alright, now?", she wasn't asking about the wound anymore, this question was more directed towards his mental well being as it were. She was going to keep her distance until she was sure he wasn't going to snap and just go bat shit insane on her.

Daisuke

Daisuke

D-rank
Daisuke sighed, shaking his head slowly as he slowly stood to his feet. He couldn't stay here any longer. Civilization wasn't the place for him any more. He was unstable and things just weren't right. Besides, he didn't want to really get busted for his deeds. His story did seem pretty well crafted, and the lie very subtle. However, he felt endangered here. Daisuke looked at Amaya, speaking as he picked up his first set of blades, beginning to strap and tie them onto his left side.

"I can't stay here. In fact, I can't stay any where. I'll be living in hiding until things calm down.. I just can't risk becoming a pariah by standing in the open.." Daisuke grabbed his other set of blades, the three very decorative katana, and beginning to tie them around his waist so that the blades rested in the small of his back. He turned toward the door and began to leave. Not just the pub, but the village as a whole.

-Exit if not stopped.-

Marici

Marici

S-rank
There was an outright war going on within Amaya's mind as she watched him begin to pick up his weapons. Part of her wanted to stop him; knew that something wasn't quite right, that she should keep him there for a while longer and find a way to get her brother or someone in here. The other part of her wanted to believe him; that part of her considered him a friend of sorts, and wanted to believe that that blood covering him wasn't his fault, that his hand had indeed been forced. Then, a small little third part spoke up, asking her what her odds were of actually being able to restrain him long enough to get help if she honestly tried? Was she surprised that no one had shown up given a massive fleeing of the pub? Of course.. but still.

She let out a frustrated sigh, her eyes narrowing into somewhat of a glare as she watched him finish strapping his blades to himself. "Daisuke.. let me say this to you in parting. I want to believe you, I want to think of you as a friend. But, you running now isn't making that happen right now. I'm not going to try and physically stop you from leaving... but leave at least with this in mind: I don't put up with liars. If I find out you betrayed what trust I did have for you? I will hunt you down, and I will kill you myself.. no matter how long it takes me.", her voice wasn't soft or gentle as it normally was during this small speech, it was hardened, like the voice of someone who had seen death and dealt it numerous times. The voice of someone who was by no means joking.

With that said she turned, figuring that she'd leave by the back way as to not draw more attention to the building as it were. She was sure she was going to be chewed out quite a bit by the pub's owner when she did decide to come back, and besides.. she was no longer feeling hungry.

-Exit if not stopped.-

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.