You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Shuiro

Shuiro

D-rank
As she walked around Konoha, Shuiro felt some warmth as she was passing a wall. She pressed her hand onh u the wall and instantly pulled it away. The wall felt as if it should be on fire. Shuiro looked up and saw steam coming from behind it and an excited look came on her face. She rushed around the obstacle in her way and found the entrance to her sanctuary.

As she walked inside the building, the young woman who was greeting people gave her a strange look. "You look like you've been through a lot recently, surely you're here for the springs correct?" The woman asked this with a look of a soft sadness in her eyes. Shuiro looked back at her and replied "Nothing a nice visit to the hot springs couldn't fix." She said this with a smile on her face, trying to sound as sincere as possible. The young woman smiled and lead her through a doorway. She explained that it was split between the males and the females, and that she could leave her belongings with her. The young woman handed Shuiro a towel and Shuiro undressed. She wrapped the towel around her naked self and handed her belongings to the young woman. "Have a nice bath," the woman said with a smile. Shuiro gave her one last smile and headed into the springs.

Before walking out, Shuiro felt a little nervous about being naked with a bunch of other women. She looked down at her bust, wishing that her breasts were just a little bit bigger. With a sigh, she stepped out into the springs. Shuiro looked around and didn't see anyone else in the water. Was this usual? Shuiro thought to herself. She thought surely more people would be here. However, this meant she didn't have to be shy and pulled off her towel. She placed the towel by the edge and slowly stepped into the spring. It was very warm, and soothed the skin almost instantly as she moved further into the water. She was soon almost completely submerged in water, and dipped her head down. Her hair would dry, but for now she wanted to relax. She moved onto a deep submerged stone and leaned back on the spring wall. As she leaned back, she relaxed and let all of her memories of her village slip away into the deep, warm water. Her only thought was what Tenshi was doing. She actually wished she was here to enjoy the springs with her.

Last edited by Shuiro on Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:36 pm; edited 2 times in total

Tenshi

Tenshi

D-rank
Watching as she saw a overly excited Shuiro run into a hot springs she rolled her eyes and walked towards it debating about entering before some random person knocked her into the door. Taking that as a sign she walked in and looked at the woman simply. "Did a about average height red-headed girl walk in here?" The woman got up and lead her through a door way going through the explanations of it being split and where to leave our stuff.

Sighing simply she shook her head and took out the barrette that held her hair up slightly and walked out to ask the lady for a hair tie finding a thing of them sitting out side the changing room she took one tying her hair high up in a bun and walked back inside to strip down, grabbing a towel and wrapping it around herself loosely she walked out into the the steam room and smirked when she realized only Shuiro was n there dropping her towel she slipped into the water and silently moved next to the relaxed girl and whispered in her ear. "Boo."

Shuiro

Shuiro

D-rank
Shuiro didn't even notice as Tenshi moved in close to her. Hearing her, Shuiro nearly jumped completely out of the water, landing further in the hot springs. As she came out of the water, an embarrassed look came over her face. She instantly turned away, covering her breasts. "Tenshi! What are you doing here?" Shuiro exclaimed loudly, her face bright red. She turned around slowly, still covering her breasts, and slipped deeper into the water, leaving only her head above the water. As she looked at Tenshi, she slipped into a feeling of awe. Tenshi really was beautiful. She couldn't believe this was the same girl she grew up with.

Shuiro moved a bit closer to Tenshi and leaned back against the wall. She sat next to her, thinking back to when they were little. Such happy times, but now they we're older and much more developed. Tenshi, remember back when I first met you? I was pretty pathetic back then right?" Shuiro laughed to herself after saying this. She hoped that she wasn't as pathetic as she was then. She would hate to look pathetic in the eyes of Tenshi.

Sukari

Sukari

D-rank
Sukari wandered through Konoha, staring at the ground. Images flashed through her mind, images of death and destruction... Black flames, and the Mizukage's assassination. There had been so much blood, fighting, and death and it had brought up memories that she had tried to forget. Suddenly the memory of her sister hit her like a jolt of electricity and she literally stumbled back, eyes widening. It took her a moment to calm down and when she did she glanced around her surroundings. Instantly her eyes snapped on a Hot Springs building. That meant one thing to her: Water. And preferably a place to relax and be alone. She took another moment to contemplate going in there, before she made a decision and walked into the building.

The woman inside was nice enough, and Sukari even graced her with a thankful nod before giving her her stuff and taking the towel. She headed to the changing rooms where she quickly undressed and wrapped the towel around herself. She once again thanked whatever gods were out there for giving her her father's skin, instead of her mother's. She walked out into the actual hot springs, and internally cursed at the sight of two other girls there. She walked to the far side of the women's pool, furthest away from the other ninja, and unwrapped the towel, setting it down and quickly getting into the water. She submerged herself enough to cover her breasts and everything that was below that, and then laid her head back on the rock and stared up at the sky. God it felt good to be in water... it reminded her of home.

Shuiro

Shuiro

D-rank
Shuiro watched as the girl entered the area and dipped into the pool. She cuddled a bit into Tenshi as the girl entered the water. The look on the girls face reminded Shuiro about herself in some weird way. That sad look which she knew all too well. Maybe the girl was also from Kiri? It was a long shot to even think that, but that look could only be explained by something as tragic as watching an entire city burn. Shuiro studied the girl more and her curiosity continued to grow more. However, seeing how sad she looked she didn't want to intrude on her. She closed her eyes and sighed a little bit. She hated seeing people look so depressed. Shuiro decided that if the girl didn't start to look happy in the near future, she was going to talk to her. As for now though, she was going to just relax with Tenshi and enjoy her time just a little bit more.

Tenshi

Tenshi

D-rank
Looking at Shuiro bemusedly she mumbled "You were never pathetic..." before turnign her eyes on the stricken new comer assessing the girl she gasped slightly when seeing her light white hair, so similar to hers and her many cousins. Swimming closer to the girl as fast as she could she stared in shock before addressing her.

"Your...hair..." shaking her head quickly she scowled to be caught off guard this girls skin was grey wasn't there a clan like that back in Kiri that resembled the Aisu's but weren't, it was no reason to get her hopes up her clan her family was dead.

Turning cold eyes back on the girl she said in a clipped frosty voice. "I am Aisu Tenshi of Kirigakure who are you." not asking but demanding in her darkest, most intimidating voice she had.

Sukari

Sukari

D-rank
Sukari's head snapped up as Tenshi started approaching her, and her quickest reaction was to panic. However the idea of panicking was something Sukari did not enjoy, so instead she chose to backpedal away from Tenshi. She scowled as Tenshi addressed her. Probably somebody who'd gotten their hopes up about her identity, only to have them squashed. Her quickest assessment of this girl was that she was rather rude, considering her cold introduction. But the word "Kirigakure" caught her attention, so she decided to respond instead of leaving.

"My name is Sukari, of the Kewashi clan." She said, nodded briefly. "And what a coincidence, it seems that we are both from Kirigakure... I must say, I did not expect to meet another Kirigakure ninja here of all places." She came to a rest against another wall of the pool, a comfortable distance away from this new person. "I would say that it is a pleasure to meet you, but you seem to be trying you best to make this introduction the least pleasant you can." She remarked, giving Tenshi a small smirk.

Shuiro

Shuiro

D-rank
Shuiro was shocked by Tenshi's sudden movement and fell backwards into the water. She hated when she did this kind of thing. She was probably going to harass the new girl. Poor girl, she probably didn't need this kind of thing at this moment. Shuiro pulled herself to the surface and made her way to the girls as quickly as she could.

As she moved closer, she heard the girl speaking of being from Kiri and her heart sank a bit. She couldn't believe it. Another poor soul having to go through that torment, that immense pain that she could never wish upon another person. Ironic though seeing as her Genjutsu could easily make anyone go through that pain except with Shuiro's own special touches to make it ever so special.

She moved next to the girl and gave her a small smile. "I'm very sorry to hear that you're also from that dreadful place." She said this and right after embraced her and tears started to fall from her eyes. She didn't know what possessed her to do this but for some reason, she just felt as if she had to. She tightened her hold on her and cried harder. Shuiro snapped out of her insane depression and jumped back a bit. With tears still coming out of her eyes, she exclaimed, "I'm terribly sorry, I don't know what came over me. I'm Shuiro Suiren of Kirigakure. I hope that our introductions didn't startle you.." She felt horrible about crying on this girl she had just met and hoped that this girl could forgive them both.

Tenshi

Tenshi

D-rank
Glaring lightly at Shuiro's embrace on this girl, she rolled her eyes at Shui's sudden tragic mood swing. She stared her eyes on the girl briefly before realizing Shuiro would want a apology for this new person. "I apologize for my early rudeness, I thought you we're a Aisu and it threw me off my track." the indigo eyed girl told her staring deep in the other girls...surprisingly deep, pretty ebony eyes. Truthfully the girls eyes reminded her of those, sickening, beautiful black flames. Shaking her head slightly she heard that side of her whisper softly "The same as the inextinguishable flames, that struck us down made us ill, all the while freeing us from that place" Putting her best indifferent face on she prayed no one noticed her lapse. She had yet to even tell the Suiren girl she had been with for so long of these hateful urges. Painting a fake but pleasant smile on her pale lips she looked at the Kewashi girl again. "How do you like Konoha?"

Sukari

Sukari

D-rank
Sukari felt even more uncomfortable when the other came came over, and when she hugged her and started crying Sukari's eyes widened and a faint pink blush tinged her cheeks. "Wha-?" She exclaimed, flailing slightly. "Oh jesus christ..." She clumsily reached around and hugged the other girl. "Uh... there there?" She practically asked, inwardly cursing herself. Hikari would have been so much better at this then- No.... don't think of Hikari. Images of the pale girl hit Sukari and she closed her eyes briefly. When she opened them, the crying girl had backed off and seemed to have been struck by a sudden mood change.

She gave a sight nod to Tenshi. "Your clan, I presume..." She said. Her expression slipped into a confused frown when she saw Tenshi... seem to change, if only for a split second. Brushing it aside as nothing, Sukari spoke again. "It's no problem. When Tenshi addressed her again, this time with a question, she shrugged. "It's okay... though I much preferred Kirigakure."

Shuiro

Shuiro

D-rank
Shuiro wiped her eyes one last time and gave the girl a wide smile. "So you're from the Kewashi clan? I heard about your amazing puppetry from... She looked at Tenshi before finishing the sentence, "...the people who raised me. But aside from that, what brings you to Konoha?" Shuiro was curious because during their time here, they hadn't exactly come up with any sort of plan. They had just been kind of drifting around place to place.

A strange thought came about in her mind. What if she didn't have anywhere to go either? Maybe they could go around together. It probably would never happen, but she wouldn't mind having another beautiful, young woman around with her. She gave Sukari an odd look, secretly checking out how her body looked. She was very attractive, and she seemed nice enough. Who knew? Perhaps her crazy idea could come into play. She wasn't going to share this thought with the others though. It was ludicrous at this time. They had just met the girl after all.

Tenshi

Tenshi

D-rank
Sitting in silence she tried not to allow the guilt she felt at Shuiro's words show she schooled her face to one of stoic perfection. Slowly she started to feel sluggish slinking down from the heat Sliding herself out of the water she grabbed a towel wrapping it around herself. She simply invoked Inner Freeze and smirked as her skin instantly dried. Watching the girls converse she decided to add one word " hot"

Sukari

Sukari

D-rank
Sukari frowned when Shuiro mentioned her clan and its puppetry style. Most of the style was supposed to be kept secret, or that's what she'd heard. Despite this, it was rather hard to ignore giant black chakra puppets... she had a feeling that more people knew about the Kewashi clan techniques then the elders would have liked to admit. When Shuiro looked over at Tenshi, Sukari drew the conclusion that Tenshi had raised the girl... that seemed strange though, for the two girls seemed to be around the same age.

In response to Shuiro's question, Sukari had to smirk a bit. "Well... I normally wouldn't be here. But considering the... enviroment in which Kirigakure now resides in I had to travel here. I'm sure you are here before of the same reason...?" She ended what she said with a question, or at least something that could easily be seen as a question and might lead to further conversation. It wasn't everyday she met another Kirigakure ninja, let alone two, and she inwardly hoped that she could continue talking to them.

When Tenshi left she glanced over, keeping her face blank. "Yes it is rather hot..." She mused, looking a bit perplexed. Was that not the point of a hot spring...? No matter, she thought and slowly made her way to her towel. "Are you two Genin as well?" She asked, drying what little water had gotten onto her face. For some reason, water on her face had always bugged her. She never knew why. "Or are you of a higher rank?

Shuiro

Shuiro

D-rank
Not even being a tad secretive, Shuiro was lost a bit in the sight of this girls breasts. They weren't exactly the biggest, but they were perky enough to keep her happy. Shuiro never liked big breasts anyways. She honestly believed they just got in the way and weren't very much fun. She shook off these thoughts and looked back into the girls face. She blushed a little bit, hoping that the girl didn't know her blatantly obvious staring.

She didn't exactly hear anything she said but she came in about the part where she was asking their rank. "We're both Genin as well as you guessed. We also haven't been assigned to a team. Have you been assigned to one?" She was very hopeful that she would say no. She had actually grown a bit fond of this girl she had just met. Maybe she was doing her easily attached thing again. It had never turned out well so she hoped to herself that it wasn't that. Perhaps it was her breasts. Yeah. It had to be that. Shuiro giggled to herself at these thoughts and looked to the young woman. ""So how long did it take you to make it here? It took us a day and a half." She said this, sort of bragging. Then again, that was nothing she should be bragging about.

Tenshi

Tenshi

D-rank
Grinning wickedly at the girls face she looked her in the eyes and stepped closer schooling her face into a menacing one she smirked. "No...actually we're Nukenin, and your all alone with us." Looking at the girl, she couldn't help but burst into laughter, doubling over between laughs she looked at the girl shaking her head frantically. "no...we're Genin" she gasped out.

Sukari

Sukari

D-rank
Sukari automatically climbed out of the pool and wrapped her towel around herself when she noticed Shuiro's staring. Once again, pink flushed her cheeks. She raised an eyebrow at Tenshi's joke, not particular fooled by it. She then turned back to Shuiro. "No... I had recently graduated from the Academy when Kirigakure was attacked." She said. "I had a few friends at the Academy who I worked well with but...." She trailed off as grief flashed through her eyes, once again trying to avoid a subject that brought up unpleasant memories that she'd been trying to bury for years. "It... wouldn't have worked out." She finished.

"It took me a few days to get here, I was traveling with another group of Kirigakure ninja." She answered Shuiro's other question with a better spirit then she'd answered the last one. "However we all went our separate ways upon reaching Konoha and I haven't seen them since." A pity, she thought. It would have been nice to stay with some ninja from her own village. "I take it you two chose to stick together upon arriving here."

Shuiro

Shuiro

D-rank
As Tenshi said her joke, she practically fell over. How could she joke about them being missing ninja's? In their case, they practically were seeing as they have no family, no place to go and they weren't even on a team in their village. This was the first time Shuiro had realized this and she felt a bit saddened by it, but yet she was even more motivated now to get in touch with her Kage.

As the girls exited the spring, Shuiro looked away, making sure only to catch a glimpse of their figures. She wasn't exactly sure what these urges were, but she really did find women more attractive than men, especially these women. She listened to the girl speak, while these thoughts went through her head, and felt a tad bad for the girl. Her and Tenshi had been together since they were little and hadn't left each other's sides since. This girl, however, was all alone. "Tenshi and I have been together for a very long time. We're practically sisters seeing as her parents were the ones who raised me." She secretly thought she and Tenshi weren't siblings at all, but she didn't want to admit that just yet. She actually wondered what Tenshi thought of her, but she doubted she could ever pull the courage to ask her. Perhaps one day, it didn't seem as if it were in the near future though.

Tenshi

Tenshi

D-rank
As much as she adored Shuiro this entire place was beginning to make her very ill, and she wouldn't be able to handle it much longer. Looking around she realized that Shuiro had busied herself talking to the new girl she smiled, while slipping out. Catching part of her words she winced...so that's what Shuiro thought...that they were sisters? With a whimper barely escaping her lips she quickly left.

[exit Tenshi]

Sukari

Sukari

D-rank
Sukari nodded. "You two are lucky to have each other..." She said, as she re-entered the changing rooms and pulled her clothing on. "I've known ninja that would almost kill to have somebody they could trust in here." She checked her weapons pouches to make sure everything was there, and then finally tied her headband around her left arm. When Tenshi left she watched her go, and then looked back at Shuiro. "Uh... I think you might want to go after her." She said, blinking. "Anyway, I should be off too... Good look with your girlfriend." She said the last part off-handedly as she exited the springs.

[Sukari exit]

Shuiro

Shuiro

D-rank
Shuiro sat in the tub, a bit stunned at what just happened. Tenshi had ran through the door with a sad look on her face. Shuiro wondered what had set her off. Was it saying they were like sisters? She climbed out of the tub while listening to the girl. She almost fell back in though when the girl said "Girlfriend." She turned to look at her to respond, but she was already gone. Such an odd event this was. Shuiro and Tenshi..Girlfriends? Shuiro blushed to herself at this thought. She wrapped a towel around herself and rushed after Tenshi inside the building.

[Exit Thread]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.