You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kaneda

Kaneda

D-rank
After his last training session Kaneda couldn't wait to get back out and get stronger, This time he decided that he would do some strength training. "My legs still feel like freaking jello, this shit is annoying, I should probably check out the conivence store and see if they have any "herbal medicines".". After putting on a hoodie and some sunglasses Kaneda decides that he would now head to the convenience store. Locking his door behind him and looking both ways to see if there were any Anbu around he quickly exits his apartment complex and heads full speed for the convenience store. Arriving he looks for the local dreadheaded plug. Gee Wiz I could really go for some "Herbal Medicine" right about now!" "Hey Mon relax with all the yelling I got what ya looking for right here britta." Kaneda quickly looks around for the body less voice. "Hey you baka i'm over er in the trashbin!" now debating on whether or not to approach the trash can or not he suddenly see's an academy teach and sprints behind the convenience store and jumps into the trash can where the voice was coming from, After landing inside the bin he immediately regrets his decision due to the assault on his nostrils  "Ey mon you can't just run into a man's place business like that!" kaneda slaps his hand over the man's mouth "Shut Up they will find me if you don't keep quite." after a few minutes passes Kaneda says "you got the stuff?" with a sly smile the man says "Yes indeed I got that blueberry granddaddy og hydro murder green crack death kush!" with a satisfied look on his face Kaneda takes the herbs and hops out of the trash can and see's to the man"can you put it on my tab?" the man looks around and winks at Kane and says when you become the hokage you have to buy me a house and legalize it" Kaneda gives him a reassuring smile and heads off to the gate of konoha with some loud pack in his pockets.

Last edited by Kaneda on Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://Versace.com

Suutei

Suutei

B-rank
The sun had arisen and it was a warm day in Konoha and it citizens were going about their daily routines.  Shopkeepers attempted to call out to the potential customers, in a competition about who had the lower prices and better specials.  Children ran around in the streets playing tag, hide & seek, and other games they enjoyed playing to past the time.  Suutei awoke earlier that day for his daily exercise and was just about to finish up, ending with the usual three hundred handstand push-ups.  Pushing forcing himself to work hard, as each drop of sweat, rolling from his chin to the floor.  
Suutei squinted as the sweat got into his eyes and started to burn.  While his arms began to bulge as his muscles gained more definition but remained thin, his navy hair hanging straight down touching the floor after every rep.  Suutei wore his exercise attire, blue harem pants with a black sash around the waist, his Konohagakure headband tied around his upper right arm.  

”Two hundred ninety-seven...ugh...two hundred... ninety-eight...two hundred...ninety-nine...COME ON...THREE HUNDRED!”  Suutei fell onto his back, breathing heavily he tried to bring himself to his feet shaking his head rapidly side to side to release the sweat from his hair.  ”Ah, that was a good workout.”  Suutei stepped into his bathroom, staring at himself in the mirror his face glazed with sweat, his crystal blue coloured eyes gave off a look that could steal someones soul, his thinly arched blue eyebrows perfectly tailored, his short now messy hair needing to be washed.  Suutei stepped over into the shower stripping off his clothes before he turned on the hot water, scolding himself a little he quickly turned the cold water on.  The showerhead releasing the water warm water, that made Suutei's body glisten.  The water gave him a vibrant feel as he began to cleanse himself from the odour he received from his workout.

By the time Chopper was up and hungry as always, Suutei was on the roof snapping pictures of the citizens roaming the village, but only those who stood out.  "Suutei!!! Im getting hungry!!!  When are we going to eat?!?!"  Suutei ignored Tony but couldn't leave him hungry, he'd just get more bitchy so he decided to take out a granola bar and tossed it back to him.  Suutei took a look at his film, it seemed he was almost out but needed a few more pictures.  Walking through a well nurtured rooftop garden Suutei sat by a row of vegetables, looking through his bag for more film.  Without looking, he could overhear Tony crunching on the granola bar he'd given him.  Suutei rummaged through his backpack, only to find a change of clothes and other useless things at the moment.

Suutei stood looking over the edge of the roof and looked over the peoples faces, and one person caught his eyes.  A slender boy wearing a black hoodie and sunglasses, and a bulge in the hoodie pocket walking out of a convenient store.  Suutei began taking pictures of the boy, not really understanding why he caught his attention.  Suutei figured he must've been a ninja like him, and if so he could spar with him.  Suutei was much more eager today than he was normally.  The thrill of a fight would subdue this hyperactivity he became recently accustomed to.  Could this boy -be - that thrill or just be a blunder there would only be one way to find out.  Suutei followed the boy with Chopper hobbling along after Suutei.

WC:
Training:

Kaneda

Kaneda

D-rank
play this after kaneda hits the bowl:

Now with 2 kilometers between him and his beloved village Kaneda decides that now would be a good time to spark up his loud. Sitting underneath a tree he pulled out about  1 gram of herb and put it into a small pipe he kept hidden by a rock not too far from his current location, Kaneda usually taking his time decided that it all had to go in because he must train before dark as not to run into another bear or other predator that lurks in these woods, having it all packed into his bowl lighting it ever so elegantly with a match he takes in the whole bowl and holds his breath for one minute absorbing all the thc into his lungs, exhaling he is hit with an exasperated  coughing fit that turns his eyes blood red and  nearly shut closed, after the fit passed he looked up at the sky for a long while and admired the clouds and the birds he longed to be one of them in the sense of freedom to do whatever they want to be care free to travel all around the world and see it all without the worry of responsibility. "I could really go for some ramen right now." Snapping back to something similar to reality Kaneda decided that now would be the time to start training brushing him self off and returning his pipe to it's hiding spot he begins to feel as though someone is following him. He tosses the feeling aside momentarily while he tries to come up with a plan deciding to continue on but now through the trees and at full speed to make sure that no one is following him. with one last cough and readjustment of his sunglasses he is off to do some serious training.

Suutei

Suutei

B-rank
The kid now was leaving the village and Suutei refused to lose track of him.  Something was strange about this guy, it was the middle of the summer and he was wearing a black hoodie.  Suutei could not help but ponder the contents he had in his pockets, further investigation would be required.  Continuing his picture taking keeping a good distance from his target, he walked out of the village gates.  Suutei would have to leave the village and follow after, luckily he kept his combat attire under his school clothes.  Black flexible and breathable compression top made of ten percent spandex.  Followed by black tailored cargo shorts that didn't hug his legs but were just comfortable and suitable for endurance.  Suutei his headband tied to his bicep, and a tattoo of a flame symbolizing his allegiance to the Fire country.  Suutei grasped his camera after running out of film, and handed it to Chopper.  "Hey put these in your bag, and so help me if you break it I'll break your other antler!"  Suutei handed him the clothes he discarded moments before, then dashed like an Olympic Sprinter across the rooftop and leaped off of the edge onto a platform.

Suutei took a look around the tree the kid left from while Suutei stripped on the rooftop.  Suutei could smell a very peculiar smell, fruity but smoky almost like grilled watermelon.  Is it even possible to grill fruit?  I mean you can grill pineapples so i guess that means you can grill fruit.  But if you can...  Suutei had now began losing his focus on pursuing the kid.  "Ugh what am I doing!?  I don't have time to debate with myself about grilled fruit!  Suutei started guessing and just decided to run in the direction behind the tree hopefully, it would be a smart guess.  Suutei could see leaves rustling up ahead, I gotcha now.  At full sprint Suutei ran after his target.

WC:
Training:

Kaneda

Kaneda

D-rank
Now casually bounding from tree to Kaneda decided to take his pace and make it even more leisurely seeing how the wind was blowing and it wasn't an over the top day in accordance to usual temperatures in the fire country. The wind blowing in his face was refreshing it felt like he was flying through right now he was untouchable and he knew it and that fact alone put him over the moon. Slowly but surely he would be reaching his destination and soon he would have to return to a state of more serious affair, He knew the exams were coming up soon so he would need to put in his all for every single training session at every opportunity he could get. Now realizing outside of the bear he fought and a few academy level scraps he never had gotten into a fight before, realizing this he decided that this put him at a sever disadvantage he decided that he would challenge the next person he saw to a friendly duel just to see where he stands. Lost in thought Kaneda forgets that he is reaching the edge of the forest "Yeah the next person I see is totally gonna get their...OH NO!" now flying through the air and falling at an astonishing rate he crashed down and rolled down a rolling hill, now feeling totally blown he lies down on his back and stares up the sky "damn,that hurt." Bouncing up to his feet almost as if nothing happens he notices he has a scrapped up elbow Frowning he says "damn this really sucks." spitting on the wound and slapping it he winces but then snaps out of his trance taking off his sunglasses and hoodie in one swift movement sending them flying skyward he enthusiastically removes his forehead protector from his upper arm and ties it to his forehead, Now is the time he thought.Quickly he had dropped into a push up position and began to do a set of one hundred, Qucikly knocking those out he switches to an inverted position  and balances only on his head with this he was getting a feel for his surroundings and was balancing his chakra from his current position he flipped up onto his feet and landed without making a sound. Now that his chakra was balanced he was ready to do some real training.

Suutei

Suutei

B-rank
Suutei kept up an easy pace rolling under hanging branches and hurdling over the enlarged roots of the forest trees.  Thinking over a strategy on how to approach the kid, he began to contemplate a plan.  Well he couldn't be to bold and engage him right away, he may flee.  Though he also could not be soft, the kid may think of him as weak and decline a request.  Suutei stopped for a minute, and thought about what if the kid wasn't from their village.  What if he was much stronger than he appeared.  "HEY!  SUUTEI!"  A familiar voice could be heard, a voice that only could belong to..."Chopper!?!"  Suutei sent his hand against his forehead as he thought to himself, Crap how did I forget to bring Tony along...  Chopper out of breathe leaning over on his knees, for a deer Tony lacked physical prowess.  

Suutei began his chase after the kid again, he could not afford to be tired or lose focus.  Chopper would just have to catch up to him, he had to track this kid down.  The forest would end soon, maybe he could beat him to the clearimg up ahead.  Suutei ran harder amd stumbled over an exposed tree root, amd tumbled down a long hill.  Unable to stop himself he crashed into an innocent bystander, but this bystander happened to be his culprit.  Suutei slightly disoriented started apologizing, to whom ever it was he collided with.  As his vision returned and he could now make out the shapes of the world, Suutei spotted his culprit before him the bystander.  "Its you!"  Suutei withdrew his kunai from his back pocket, and tumbled backwards approximately three meters.  "Me and you right here!  Right now!"  Suutei was ready for whatever the kid would throw at him.  "WAAAAAAH!!!"  Tony had started tumbling down the same hill, and rolled right between the two into a pond.

WC:
Training:

Kaneda

Kaneda

D-rank
Dazed and feeling like he had been hit by a refrigerator kaneda saw some sort of animal roll down the hill thinking he was tripping out and was just extremely paranoid  he turned his attention to a boy yelling at him and holding a kunai, with three meters between the two of them kaneda had to make a move because in this situation it is life or death with an acrobatic flip in the opposite direction also in this instance he pulled out his forehead protector and tied it to his forehead dropping into a Eight Points Muay Thai figthing stance. He First decided to try a diplomatic approach before striking back at his attacker. "I am a shinobi of the leaf village I am a genin and a member of the sarutobi clan I do not wish to harm a fellow shinobi unless it is in self defense."Tossing off his glasses revealing his blood red eyes, he now notices that the other boy had a leaf village forehead protector tied to his right forearm he felt rather silly "oh geez i'm sorry you are from the leaf excuse me for all the tough talk I thought I was truly in danger." now smiling and feeling less paranoid kaneda asked "if you aren't too busy would you like to spar?"

Suutei

Suutei

B-rank
It turned out the two boys had similar plans, they both wanted to fight. Suutei was never the type to run from a fight and certainly wouldn't run now. "I'm Suutei, of the Kimura clan I am also a Genin." Suutei was now able to analyze the boys features, he wasn't able to before due to the kids wardrobe. The kids eyes were bloodshot red, he had soft white hair almost as short as Suutei's, his fists were bandaged and wore a high collar shirt covering most of his neck, and wore the standard ninja sandals. Suutei never met a member of the Sarutobi clan but knew of them very well, the True Will of Fire the symbol of the Sarutobi clan. Suutei read that over a century ago the third Hokage was of the Sarutobi clan, and also lived longer than any other Hokage. Suutei thought of his clan as insignificant as they were, practically weaker than the Sarutobi clan. Suutei had never fought another shinobi of his village, the others were always visitors from other villages or passing Ronin. "So if its a fight you want, I will not hold back."

Not minutes later Chopper emerged from the pond, gasping for air while yacking the water from his lungs Tony crawled onto land. "Where am I?" Tony looked around him and found nothing but, a few dead trees. Chopper was lost in the woods over a hundred meters away from Suutei, if only he knew how to get back to him. Suutei was unaware that Tony had not surfaced as he was to focused on the task at hand, beating this kid from the Sarutobi clan. Suutei began charging towards the Sarutobi child who took an Eight Point Muay Thai stance, trying for a preemptive strike to catch him off guard. Within a second he was able to lower the space between them, and able to throw a punch towards the kids face that would knock him back a foot. If the kid would dodge, he would swing his other fist holding the kunai across his chest that would cut three fourths of an inch into his clothing.

WC:
Training:

Kaneda

Kaneda

D-rank
Taking the punch to the face Kaneda was Knocked back a foot, taken by surprise his eyes became slightly watery noting that the boy was serious, doing an acorbatic flip and creating some space between the two of them he saw what apperead to be a reindeer climb out of the water, He then turned his attention to suutei. Kaneda looked deeply into the boys piercing blue eyes, there was fire behind them he had something to prove to someone, maybe it was to his parents Maybe a friend or possibly himself. Kaneda realized that the two of them weren't different at all, at that moment this boy had earned kaneda's respect he now knew that he could not hold back because this boy wanted him to give it his all, With this kaneda was sprinting at full speed feinting a punch and ducking out at the last second dropping out of suutei's view for a quarter of a second and then reappearing behind him he had a choice to make either he could sweep the boy's legs out from underneath him but if the boy turned around he would have to for go that course of action and kick him square in the jaw in order to knock him off his balance, possibly turning the tide of the battle.

Suutei

Suutei

B-rank
Suutei connected with his first strike and caused the boy to drop back a few meters by doing a flip.  The kid could take a punch he would admit that, but how well would he fair against him close combat.  The boy now had began to charge towards Suutei attempting to throw a punch towards him.  Before he knew it the boy had swept around him like a fox, with only one choice left Suutei used his signature technique. Suutei felt the wind behind him become disturbed, he quickly turned around swinging his fist towards the kids jaw.  Suutei saw the kids leg coming in fast, before either of them made contact with one another Suuteis body flickered and he vanished.  Suutei reappeared to the opposite side of his raised leg to kick then performed a swift spin kick aiming for the kids hip.  If the kid dodged Suutei would perform a triple backflip and prepare his next technique, his clans signature technique.  If he was able to make contact he would force the kunai into the kids thigh about three inches.  Suutei had to admit this kid was no wuss, he wasn't a bad fighter and pretty light on his feet.  Suutei hopped he would not have to resort to his Ninjutsu techniques, so he could save his chakra.  

Chopper had saw a kid ahead after emerging from the water, then he sprinted forward after looking at him.  "Hey wait don't leave!"  Chopper went into his bag to look for Suutei's camera hoping it was still intact, luckily it was so he tucked in back inside.  Tony started walking slightly paranoid he began searching for Suutei.  Chopper ever since he met Suutei, Tony had never been alone he was always by his side.  Chopper heard a stick crack behind him, and he stopped abruptly.  He began to run as fast as he could screaming through the forest.  After a long run he came upon a clearing and saw Suutei fighting someone, out of breath he flopped down on his rear and started cheering.  "Go Suutei!  Kick his butt!"

Ignoring the chanting from his reindeer friend, he remained focused on channeling his chakra through his lungs in case he did not connect.  Suutei would win this fight, he had to especially with momentum on his side.  Suutei got a good vibe from the Sarutobi kid, and could see this happening again.

WC:
Training:

Kaneda

Kaneda

D-rank
Narrowly dodging his opponents counter attack  Kaneda was now tumbling away from suutei who had just completed a set of back flips away from him, seeing the look in the other boy's eyes he knew he was in trouble but wasn't sure where the danger would be coming from if any danger was present at all. He quickly infusing his shirt with chakra he now had a fail safe in case he was not able to dodge an on coming attack. while doing this he began to hear a yelping of sorts and looked over to see an not only talking but cheering for his opponent, bewildered by this he decided that he was no longer safe and has to use one of his recently mastered jujtsus Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu,  forming the Tiger hand seal and breathing in deep, filling this throat and lungs with chakra Kaneda exhales a massive orb of roaring flames if the attack hits it will engulf his target, causing minor second-degree burns to all exposed flesh and first-degree burns to covered areas. The ball of flame is about 5 meters in diameter traveling as a projectile the sphere is moving at 20 mp/s.

-20 Chakra
C-Rank:

Spoiler:

Suutei

Suutei

B-rank
Suutei could see the giant fireball coming right towards him, he quickly release the chakra he held in his lungs.  Instantly a fireball expelled from Suutei's mouth similar in size to the Gōkakyū fireball used by the Sarutobi.  Suutei knew this couldn't go on forever he knew he could beat the kid, Ninjutsu wasn't his strong suit.  Suutei shot out another fireball smaller compared to the two current ones, the fireball travelled directly above the Sarutobi kids head.  The fireball then split off into eight smaller ones like a firework.  When the fireballs hit the ground they would explode all around him and give him first degree burns trapping him.  Suutei grabbed three shuriken and hurled them towards his target, hoping to hit him with at least one.  Suutei watched the fireballs detonate and the shuriken pass through the flames, the flames prevented him from seeing the results.

Chopper scurried away as not to get caught in the crossfire of the oncoming attack.  Suutei stood there assuming the battle was over and put his kunai back in his pocket.  Hoping that the kid was okay Suutei waited for the flames to settle as Chopper approached him, "Suutei you did it!  You beat him!  I'm glad too cause now we can go eat barbecue!"  Suutei smirked at his reindeer friend, though he was not so sure about victory.

WC:
Training:
Chakra:

Kaneda

Kaneda

D-rank
After releasing his Gōkakyū fireball he noticed that the other had also released a fire ball of similar size in direct opposition to his. After noticing that he saw Suutei shoot out another fireball smaller compared to the two current ones, the fireball traveled directly above Kaneda's and then split into 8 smaller fire balls almost instantly the blazing balls of bodacious flame had begun to zoom down at him
a split second before they had made contact he activated his Kawarimi no Jutsu and narrowly escaped the attack. Backed up into the woods he mentally thanked his academy teachers, shirtless and sitting against he tree he plans his next course of action but in that moment he hears three distinct thuds hit the tree trunk behind him. "shit he knows my location." he says in a whisper. Now sprinting from behind the tree and in plain sight of his opponents "hey is it alright if we call this a draw I don't want to maimed before the chuunin exams?" Kaneda said pleadingly. Now looking at his opponents face he noticed that he was a little bit confused, in that moment kaneda stuck out his hand in a shaking hand motion in order to quell the situation.

Suutei

Suutei

B-rank
Suutei watched the boy come out of the forest shirtless, it seemed he was able to escape using the substitution method.  The Sarutobi suggested a draw, even though Suutei knew he had him beaten.  The boy also mentioned the Chunnin Exams, the fact he would also be participating made it all more worth the while.  Suutei started chuckling from the enjoyment of their battle.  "Sure lets call it a draw.  I don't think we introduced ourselves.  My name is Suutei Kimura, and this is my pet....err....friend Chopper."  Suutei tapped the top of Choppers hat, signaling him to introduce himself.  "My name is Tony, Tony Chopper or you can call me Chopper for short.  Nice to meet you!"  Chopper took off his backpack handing it to Suutei so he could put back on his uniform.  Suutei took the bag and his clothes were still dry, more importantly his camera was still intact.  He took out his slacks and slipped them over his shorts, he put on his dress shirt carefully sliding each button through each slit, slipped his boots back on tying them securely, and then threw his navy blazer on over his dress shirt fastening each silver button carefully.

"If your wondering about my uniform its because I attend the Konohagakure Prepatory Academy.  Lame I know right, my parents are forcing me to go."  Though recently Suutei had been skipping a lot of classes, but he was to busy preparing for the exams as well.  Suutei looked at the boy stare at Chopper, I guess you didn't see a talking reindeer everyday.

WC:
Training:

Kaneda

Kaneda

D-rank
the boy agreed to the tie, and he had introduced himself as Suutei Kimura, he also introduced a talking reindeer that went by the name Tony Chopper he was still taken aback by the fact that it could talk he had also never seen a reindeer before do this was a day of firsts. In that instant the boy had started to dress himself in strange but well quaffed preppy attire that kaneda had never seen before, the boy named suutei had noticed his staring and chimed "If you are wondering about my uniform its because I attend the Konohagakure Prepatory Academy.  Lame I know right, my parents are forcing me to go." Kaneda had never heard of this academy in the school he went to everyone was free to wear whatever they had wanted,with this revelation he assumed that it was a school for the well off.
"Oh alright, Well i'm Kaneda Sarutobi and I am going to become the hokage in the future so it's good that we met now, I will always remember this day hopefully we will get to face each other at the chuunin exams!" Kaneda exclaimed, with that he had abruptly turned
around and headed back to the village "i'm a bit tired and a bit hungry so I will see you around town." putting his hands behind his head and having a huge smile on his face kaneda felt happy about his results during the spar.

Total WC:2176

Endurance: E-3 >>> D (300 Words, 0 Ryo)

Reaction Time: E>>>>D (750 Words, 0 Ryo)

Strength: E>>> D (750 words, 0 Ryo)

Speed: D>>>D-1 (325 words, 25 Ryo)

-25 ryo

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.