You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 2 of 2]

26So this is becoming annoying........ - Page 2 Empty Re: So this is becoming annoying........ Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:20 am

Susumu

Susumu

D-rank
Fuyuki Mori wrote:
Susumu wrote:
Fuyuki Mori wrote:Its a shame Laptops are so hard to fix or upgrade, the same goes for mini desktops, they use the same stuff as laptops, but they're put into a smaller PC case, it is really annoying then trying to fix it
Yes I agree, however, the problem with them is that they're expensive to fix.
Yeah, it is the one reason why I don't go after laptops, good luck with getting it sorted
I'm not getting a new laptop. I'm fixing this one and keeping it TILL I am financially able. Then, I'd like to buy an Alienware PC.

27So this is becoming annoying........ - Page 2 Empty Re: So this is becoming annoying........ Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:22 am

Susumu

Susumu

D-rank
Ginza wrote:
Susumu wrote:Okay, I've milked this thread enough, I will stop replying.

Just kidding. Keep it coming, Ryo won't bring itself .

^^

Lol, I'll keep posting as long as you do. :3 And what do you mean the crack on your screen is spreading? o.o;

I'll keep replying! Because those items are expensive, and they most certainly won't be buying themselves.

28So this is becoming annoying........ - Page 2 Empty Re: So this is becoming annoying........ Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:38 am

Fuyuki Mori

Fuyuki Mori

D-rank
Susumu wrote:
Fuyuki Mori wrote:
Susumu wrote:
Fuyuki Mori wrote:Its a shame Laptops are so hard to fix or upgrade, the same goes for mini desktops, they use the same stuff as laptops, but they're put into a smaller PC case, it is really annoying then trying to fix it
Yes I agree, however, the problem with them is that they're expensive to fix.
Yeah, it is the one reason why I don't go after laptops, good luck with getting it sorted
I'm not getting a new laptop. I'm fixing this one and keeping it TILL I am financially able. Then, I'd like to buy an Alienware PC.

Good idea, but are you going for a Laptop again or a Desktop, after all desktops are easier to fix and can be upgraded.

29So this is becoming annoying........ - Page 2 Empty Re: So this is becoming annoying........ Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:56 am

Ginza

Ginza

D-rank
Oh man, good idea. Alienware computers are sweet. I definitely want one myself when I have the funds. But my laptop ( with it's broken ass charger will have to do for now ) because I do not have the monies... much like here on saga. >_>;

30So this is becoming annoying........ - Page 2 Empty Re: So this is becoming annoying........ Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:22 am

Zinan

Zinan

D-rank
You should build a computer. I've got a desktop that I built and a Dell laptop. Build that desktop and make it a solid computer and won't have any more issues.

31So this is becoming annoying........ - Page 2 Empty Re: So this is becoming annoying........ Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:03 pm

Susumu

Susumu

D-rank
Fuyuki wrote:
Good idea, but are you going for a Laptop again or a Desktop, after all desktops are easier to fix and can be upgraded.

I am going for a desktop as you said it's much more better

32So this is becoming annoying........ - Page 2 Empty Re: So this is becoming annoying........ Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:06 pm

Susumu

Susumu

D-rank
Ginza wrote:Oh man, good idea. Alienware computers are sweet. I definitely want one myself when I have the funds. But my laptop ( with it's broken ass charger will have to do for now ) because I do not have the monies... much like here on saga. >_>;

I am only going for it because I myself am quite the gamer. Aside from that I also don't have money! However with work it'll take me up to 8 months.

33So this is becoming annoying........ - Page 2 Empty Re: So this is becoming annoying........ Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:06 pm

Susumu

Susumu

D-rank
Ginza wrote:Oh man, good idea. Alienware computers are sweet. I definitely want one myself when I have the funds. But my laptop ( with it's broken ass charger will have to do for now ) because I do not have the monies... much like here on saga. >_>;

I am only going for it because I myself am quite the gamer. Aside from that I also don't have money! However with work it'll take me up to 8 months.

34So this is becoming annoying........ - Page 2 Empty Re: So this is becoming annoying........ Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:08 pm

Susumu

Susumu

D-rank
Zinan wrote:You should build a computer. I've got a desktop that I built and a Dell laptop. Build that desktop and make it a solid computer and won't have any more issues.

Which is why I love alienware. You get to customize your laptop online.

35So this is becoming annoying........ - Page 2 Empty Re: So this is becoming annoying........ Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:53 pm

Ginza

Ginza

D-rank
Susumu wrote:

I am only going for it because I myself am quite the gamer. Aside from that I also don't have money!  However with work it'll take me up to 8 months.

I want it because of gaming too lol. Right now I have a Asus G-series ( which I love, and it's kind of a step down from Alienware). Though I need to replace the charger, so I'm on an older laptop now, which also needs a replacement charger, though not as drastically. But, I don't even have the money for the replacement charger right now, which is why I'm just on my old laptop which is a Dell from like 4-5 years ago or something for the time being. Good luck getting the money for the Alienware!

36So this is becoming annoying........ - Page 2 Empty Re: So this is becoming annoying........ Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:15 pm

Zinan

Zinan

D-rank
Alienware has taken a plunge in quality since they were bought by Dell. At this point in time, you will be paying more for the brand and less for the computer. My recommendation is just to go to newegg.com and by the parts and build it yourself. You can get a better computer for the same price than you could if you bought an Alienware.

37So this is becoming annoying........ - Page 2 Empty Re: So this is becoming annoying........ Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:01 pm

Fuyuki Mori

Fuyuki Mori

D-rank
You could ask someone who you know who knows computers and ask them to design you a computer with a budget, that is the best way in my opinion.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.