You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Elin

Elin

D-rank
A while after his victory having recovered from the event, he felt good being the winner of the chuunin exams. Sadly as he was walking finally free of the tournament he went back to his old farm and armed with pitchforks and torches his farm had been burnt down as the men began shouting. "Stop stealing our jobs!!" as they were tired of shinobi doing farming and taking away their livelihood and for them to have a chuunin farmer would just make things worse. The market was not that great that they could afford shinobi competition as they chased him away as he ran with the speed of a little shinobi warrior.

He kept on running and running having forgotten to look back as he stopped in the middle of what seemed like nowhere as he saw a large building of sorts. Where was he and what was going on as the doors opened as a few guys were wobbling out with strange grins on their faces, however that was when they appeared with their large curvaceous bodies and voluptuous thighs of which Elin understood nothing. They reached out and his instincts were a bit slow to react as he just felt himself get pulled inside as he opened his eyes he was being hugged tightly by some large big breasted beast of a woman who grinned. "I want him, he must be rich from winning the exams"

As another girl replied, "he looks so cute, its hard to believe his already sixteen. Maybe we should give him a drink on the house" and then a fat girl replied. "I prefer Sano, but that guy vanished the last time I offered myself to him. Though I am looking for a new little toy to play with."

Elin sensed danger as he finally slipped between the woman's cleavage and made a break for it as the girls sighed as the one shouted. "how could you let him get away, I wanted to get myself a new horse." as the women bickered amongst themselves.

Elin was running again as he finally stopped on the other side of the building having been lost and felt like someone or something was watching him. He did not like this feeling and he also needed to get to doing his work and living his life, but how could he do that when people are all crazy about him winning the exams. Is this the reason Kaekio had gone missing, as she had won the previous exam and seemed to have avoided the spot light due to being scary, but he did not know how to be scary as he tried to think of a way out of this mess.

Words 454

Elin

Elin

D-rank
He kept wondering what to do as the days continued he got followed by women looking to secure a future with a child prodigy when he comes of age, while on other days there were guys all coming to him asking for training and the occasional spar. What was wrong with these people as he attempted to get missions at the missions board only to be swarmed by people asking to be grouped with him. Seriously its like they think he will be as epic as Kaekio became, he did not get why they did not realise he was mostly lucky. The puppet user had a disadvantage against him, the sharingan user just did not seem to care about the fight, the evil Fukai did not seem to want to win in the first place and even seemed lost when their fight began. However the spectators mistook it for him having overwhelming superiority over the opponents as he began to wonder if there was a way to escape this.

He could only think of one man with the power to help him and only one idea as he had read a book, an old book most shinobi seemed to ignore called become the Shadow...

Words 454 + 204 = 658

Elin

Elin

D-rank
He began to realise as he remained hidden within a small hole he made in an alley way hidden from the mob of girls and the annoying people who thought he could give them shortcuts to power. Also being well known was not good for work as he decided on his path and finally made a decision to meet with him, to discuss something no child would think of. It was clear that the event made him mature in a way he was never meant to, he had become something that he felt was not fit for his role in this world as his role became unclear. He wanted to become the shadow and not be bothered by others any longer. He did not want to be looked up to or given any special treatment any longer and he knew the only one who could free him was that man, the one and only Raikage-sama as he made his way towards the venue making a request for a meeting with the leader of their village.

Words 658 + 176 = 834
Training Reaction Time C to C1 needs only 575 words

Exit Thread

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.