You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 2]

1So this is becoming annoying........ Empty So this is becoming annoying........ Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:13 am

Susumu

Susumu

D-rank
The screen of my laptop reminds me of Hilary Clinton's logic from how broken it is. Jokes aside, my laptop screen is cracked, and as you all know because LCD screens are such  (insert insult here). I have to wait a while before actively getting back in action. 

I won't be making new threads except for Morrigi in the event(It's currently in progress, the thread.)

I will be replying back Ano, so no worries.

I also will stick around and chat in the C-Box and reply to introductions and absences threads in order to welcome and wish our beloved members the sweetest goodbyes because I am a friendly person... And because I love money.

I invite you all my dear friends to reply to this thread and gain a humble 20 Ryo might as well reply twice or thrice to cover the reward of a D-rank Mission.

I will also still roleplay normally and open new threads

This is just a pointless thread

2So this is becoming annoying........ Empty Re: So this is becoming annoying........ Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:21 am

Fuyuki Mori

Fuyuki Mori

D-rank
Sucks to hear about a broken screen, at least it isn't a CRT Monitor

3So this is becoming annoying........ Empty Re: So this is becoming annoying........ Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:54 am

Aomine

Aomine

D-rank
You only did it for the money!

4So this is becoming annoying........ Empty Re: So this is becoming annoying........ Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:08 pm

Kashizudoto

Kashizudoto

S-rank
It's unfortunate to hear about your broken screen, and I hope that you can get it fixed in a timely fashion. Enjoy your ryo though! :P

5So this is becoming annoying........ Empty Re: So this is becoming annoying........ Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:02 pm

Tsuneo

Tsuneo

D-rank
You bought me a laptop worth 3.2k USD and now you don't have money to fix your laptop ;-;

6So this is becoming annoying........ Empty Re: So this is becoming annoying........ Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:25 pm

Aisling

Aisling

D-rank
Laptop's are such fickle beasts. u_u Sorry to hear about your laptop.

7So this is becoming annoying........ Empty Re: So this is becoming annoying........ Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:53 pm

Susumu

Susumu

D-rank
Thank you thank you everyone

8So this is becoming annoying........ Empty Re: So this is becoming annoying........ Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:05 pm

Toraika

Toraika

D-rank
You once again only replied to this for the Ryo. But I am sorry to hear about your screen, good luck fixing it~

9So this is becoming annoying........ Empty Re: So this is becoming annoying........ Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:17 pm

Susumu

Susumu

D-rank
Thank you Toraika for your reply, and no I am not a greedy bastard. I dislike money severely and am not replying to your replies for the Ryo..

Not at all.

So this is becoming annoying........ Elections-in-the-netherlands-and-pretty-much-everywhere-else_o_654232

10So this is becoming annoying........ Empty Re: So this is becoming annoying........ Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:06 pm

Ginza

Ginza

D-rank
Sorry about your laptop. Broken screens do indeed become annoying. ( Thanks for the ryo, I hope to post again. )

11So this is becoming annoying........ Empty Re: So this is becoming annoying........ Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:13 pm

Yurei

Yurei

D-rank
I feel so cheap, but that screen might not be

12So this is becoming annoying........ Empty Re: So this is becoming annoying........ Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:31 pm

Susumu

Susumu

D-rank
Touché, you just had to remind me it wasn't Ashes.

13So this is becoming annoying........ Empty Re: So this is becoming annoying........ Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:56 pm

Sutaka

Sutaka

D-rank
Oh wow, that sucks man. I hope you can get it fixed quickly and are able to come back!

I know the feeling.:

14So this is becoming annoying........ Empty Re: So this is becoming annoying........ Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:01 pm

Shippo

Shippo

D-rank
That sucks. I hope you get it fixed soon.

15So this is becoming annoying........ Empty Re: So this is becoming annoying........ Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:49 pm

Ginza

Ginza

D-rank
Greedy greedlings.

At least it's not on fire? A few years ago I had a laptop combust on me.

16So this is becoming annoying........ Empty Re: So this is becoming annoying........ Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:58 pm

Fuyuki Mori

Fuyuki Mori

D-rank
Its a shame Laptops are so hard to fix or upgrade, the same goes for mini desktops, they use the same stuff as laptops, but they're put into a smaller PC case, it is really annoying then trying to fix it

17So this is becoming annoying........ Empty Re: So this is becoming annoying........ Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:29 pm

Susumu

Susumu

D-rank
Sutaka wrote:Oh wow, that sucks man. I hope you can get it fixed quickly and are able to come back!

I know the feeling.:
Oh damn sorry about that, but mine is still spreading.

18So this is becoming annoying........ Empty Re: So this is becoming annoying........ Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:30 pm

Susumu

Susumu

D-rank
Ginza wrote:Greedy greedlings.

Haha yes!(Remembers the last two laptops.)

19So this is becoming annoying........ Empty Re: So this is becoming annoying........ Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:31 pm

Susumu

Susumu

D-rank
Fuyuki Mori wrote:Its a shame Laptops are so hard to fix or upgrade, the same goes for mini desktops, they use the same stuff as laptops, but they're put into a smaller PC case, it is really annoying then trying to fix it
Yes I agree, however, the problem with them is that they're expensive to fix.

20So this is becoming annoying........ Empty Re: So this is becoming annoying........ Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:32 pm

Susumu

Susumu

D-rank
Okay, I've milked this thread enough, I will stop replying.

Just kidding. Keep it coming, Ryo won't bring itself .

^^

21So this is becoming annoying........ Empty Re: So this is becoming annoying........ Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:44 pm

Ginza

Ginza

D-rank
Susumu wrote:

Oh man DX well, good luck with this one!

22So this is becoming annoying........ Empty Re: So this is becoming annoying........ Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:46 pm

Ginza

Ginza

D-rank
Susumu wrote:Okay, I've milked this thread enough, I will stop replying.

^^

Lol, I'll keep posting as long as you do. :3 And what do you mean the crack on your screen is spreading? o.o;

23So this is becoming annoying........ Empty Re: So this is becoming annoying........ Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:04 am

Fuyuki Mori

Fuyuki Mori

D-rank
Susumu wrote:
Fuyuki Mori wrote:Its a shame Laptops are so hard to fix or upgrade, the same goes for mini desktops, they use the same stuff as laptops, but they're put into a smaller PC case, it is really annoying then trying to fix it
Yes I agree, however, the problem with them is that they're expensive to fix.
Yeah, it is the one reason why I don't go after laptops, good luck with getting it sorted

24So this is becoming annoying........ Empty Re: So this is becoming annoying........ Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:15 am

Susumu

Susumu

D-rank
Ginza wrote:
Susumu wrote:

Oh man DX well, good luck with this one!

Thank you.

25So this is becoming annoying........ Empty Re: So this is becoming annoying........ Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:19 am

Susumu

Susumu

D-rank
Ginza wrote:
Susumu wrote:Okay, I've milked this thread enough, I will stop replying.

^^

Lol, I'll keep posting as long as you do. :3 And what do you mean the crack on your screen is spreading? o.o;

Laptop have LCD screens, and LCD screens are extremely sensitive. Getting a single crack on the LCD screen itself will slowly spread as remember; LCD stands for LIQUID crystal display. 

if I'm being frank

It's quite the bitch

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.