You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A chunin moarns [open/no kill] Empty A chunin moarns [open/no kill] Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:03 am

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
Hira walked through the streets of the village his head down and staring at the ground as he walked slowly along following the pattern left foot right foot, left foot right foot, left foot right foot. He eventually came to a stop near the konoha cemetary, all he had in his hands was a rock, a smooth one and a pair of water-wisps. He walked into the cemetary and knelt down on an open spot away from the other graves, this spot would be perfect for the occasion. He placed the rock down before grabbing out his chainblade and clicking the button on it allowing the blade to spilt into segments. He used the tip of the blade which resembled a sharks tooth to carve Mom and Dad into the stone before placing the flowers at the base of the rock and closing his eyes for a few moments. He then began to think inside his head Hey mom, Hey dad, i made it to chunin. I hope that makes your proud of me, i tried really hard to be a great ninja and im still working hard. Things have happened, good and bad, but i know your watching over me... wherever you are... A single tear dripped off his face and landed on the rock as he finished his prayer. he stood up and as he did he kept his head down only to feel a small water dropplet hit him. He looked up as more started to come down, it was raining, a light rain but rain it was. He kept his eyes closed as he looked up at the sky Why are you crying mom?

2A chunin moarns [open/no kill] Empty Re: A chunin moarns [open/no kill] Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:04 pm

Otto

Otto

D-rank
Otto was watching his third partner, and man Sero may be odd but this guy was taking the cake in oddness. One minute he was an abraisive ass then he was tearing up in a graveyard that was very unlikely to hold anyone related to him at all unless there was a nice group of fish people buried here. He approached the genin shortly after he asked a question to the sky and placed a hand on his shoulder. Otto had his hood on to cover his eyes whatever emotions his friend was going through he would help if he could even if he didn't understand them... at all.

3A chunin moarns [open/no kill] Empty Re: A chunin moarns [open/no kill] Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:42 pm

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
Hira was suprised by a hand on his shoulder, without even turning around he knew it had to be either sero or otto his teamates. He stood up and turned around to face the person who had came, it was otto. He punched otto's shoulder playfully saying "So what brings you out here?" He was kind of glad to see his teamate but kind of not as well. I mean having a friend around to annoy or possibly just hang with would be great but at the same time he hoped that otto would understand what he was doing and how much it meant to him. His tears had all but vanished but he still tried his best not to look sad or depressed while he was talking to his teamate.

4A chunin moarns [open/no kill] Empty Re: A chunin moarns [open/no kill] Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:54 pm

Otto

Otto

D-rank
Otto shrugs his shoulders Hira was playing it off but Otto wouldn't probe for info as he usually did. He owed the ninja that much at least. He would let him open up if he wanted; if not they would talk about the fun of being high ranking nin. Otto looked at his partner with a smile, "well as I often do I was practicing my spying one of my specialties you know, and I saw you over here and descided to appoach to see if you were alright."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.