You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 2]

Lin

Lin

D-rank
It was raining, a gloomy day in Kumogakure when Lin ran out to see Dameon. After healing his wounds two days ago, she decided that she would make him dinner. It wasn't because she liked him or anything like that, but more that she felt responsible for him. She wiped the rain from her blushing face and looked up at the sky from the dry spot that she managed to duck into. Only a couple more streets, but already the cloth that she had wrapped the bento in was soaked. She hoped that three boxes was enough for him, as he hadn't eaten very much since he was captured.

She had remembered that part at least. She conjured up an image of him and smiled to herself. Perhaps she would be able to talk with him some more if he were eating. She enjoyed talking to him, for some reason, and her heart started fluttering even though she was adamantly against having any sort of affection for him. She attributed it to "sick dog" syndrome, where a child will bring home a sick puppy and ask her parents if she can keep it. It was almost true as well, seeing as Gin kept calling her kid, and kiddo.

She darted out in the rain again, avoiding splashing into the puddles that the hand-carts were running through on her way to the raikage's estate. She didn't think that the guards to the estate could be any more sullen than they already were, but she was wrong. Sitting in the rain, the droplets smacking against their heads and armor, they both looked like they had drawn the short straws in some sort of contest. They took one look at her and stepped aside long enough for her to dart in. It wasn't uncommon for her to be darting in at every hour now, and it almost seemed to her to be a home away from home.

She ran inside and kicked off her sandals, which squeaked on the hardwood floor. Walking quickly up the stairs, and probably looking like a drowned rat, not the impression that she had been wanting to make she walked into Dameon's current living quarters smiling and calling, "I have Dinner!"

WC: 383

Last edited by Sataro on Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dameon

Dameon

D-rank
Dameon had been starting to recover and while he was still not at a hundred percent and back to his old self he was till miles ahead of where he had been only a few days ago. He had also gotten around to properly grooming himself and giving himself a clean shave and cleaning his hair thoroughly for the first time in a long time. He was getting used to seeing someone different in the mirror but it was still wild to him that he had aged over seven years over the course of a single year. He had finally gotten around to eating as well and getting back to normal habits. He had previously been starved so much that his ribs were nearly all that could be seen besides his wounds. Now he was looking closer to normal as his muscles started to reappear, a healthy sign. He still knew that he had a long way to go till he was back to good enough shape to be of any assistance to Kiri. He sighed as he stayed in his living area of the house and decided it was best to work out as well as he could to try and get back into shape quicker.

Currently he was working on his abs as he worked out doing sit ups shirtless his body glistening with sweat as he huffed in effort. Wincing every now and then from the pain of his bruises still healing. He kept going on despite it all when he saw the door open he looked up at Lin who had appeared with food. He felt like he had been caught red handed as she would likely be upset that he was straining himself so much. He would act like it never happened and hope that she would forget about it as he stood up and grabbed his towels and wiped himself down of his sweat and walked to the bathroom with a different towel to give it to Lin seeing that she was drenched from the rain. ”Thanks, I was getting hungry. My appetite has been extremely high lately,” he stated as he grabbed the food from her and walked to the table on the other side of the room and set it down. He then went to the bed and grabbed his black shirt and put it on before he sat down on the floor at the table with the food. ”Mmm smells good. What did you get?”” he asked as he looked up at her.

[422]

Lin

Lin

D-rank
She had caught him working out and sighed, but took a bit of time trying to get her hair to do something other than stick to her head like some unwanted mop leech. Giving up she folded her arms and managed to squeeze out quite a bit of water.

"I... um made bento" Lin mumbled, drying herself off with the towel. Eyeing how wet she was she immediately took off her kumo vest, the material sticking to her shirt underneath and making a sound like Velcro. Blushing as she realized that the wet clothing left little to Dameon's imagination she proceeded to try, in vain, to get her clothes dry enough to at least not cling to her like a rubber glove.

It was true that ninjas in her village wore skimpier, but Lin wasn't comfortable showing as much as them. It could have been because of the scar that she liked to keep hidden, but she had worn modest clothing most of her life. With the new clingwrap garb she was wearing she felt like she might as well have been named.

"I-it's unagi, rice, and my attempt at stir fried lo mein. I hope you like it." she had brought one for herself, but didn't know how much he would eat. She would wait for him she decided with a nod. If he liked it. Lin tried to not think about the mess she made in the process of cooking that she had to go home to later that night.

She blushed and sat down across from him, twisting her hands nervously.

275 words this post

Dameon

Dameon

D-rank
”Awesome. That sounds amazing,” Dameon said with a warm smile as he watched her sit across from him. Dameon took out his food and waited for her to do the same but noticed she seemed to be waiting for something. ”Are you not going to eat?” he asked curiously as he started to eat the food slowly while he looked up at her to see if she was eating as well. Dameon had never been someone who ate a whole lot. He typically ate normal portions for all of his meals even as he recovered from his torture and starvation. Dameon looked up at her and smiled ”It is very good. I am thankful you decided to bring food. I sure as heck cannot cook. I am much better at hitting a target with a kunai from close to a hundred meters away than I will ever be at cooking,” he added with a bit of a chuckle. He focused on her and the food to try and not be rude but he wondered if she would also decide to eat or not. He could tell that she was uncomfortable no doubt because she was soaked from the rain and he easily noticed how her clothes clung to her body. Dameon had never been one to get bashful or embarrassed but he also wanted her to feel like she could be comfortable around him. He would resist from commenting on it to avoid her getting embarrassed as he pegged her for someone who dressed more conservatively based on her typical clothing.

”So uh…what did you end up doing today?” Dameon asked trying to start a conversation to break what was sort of turning into an awkward moment. Dameon was still a stranger to her and she was also a stranger to him and there were no doubt a lot of things that they did not know about one another. He was trying to chip away at the ice and hopefully break it down. He couldn’t help but think how long it had been since he had a dinner like this, alone with an attractive woman. It was almost three years ago at the height of the Seven Bells war. His first ‘love’ so to speak that had ended up breaking his heart. He couldn’t help but sigh as he thought about it before he turned his attention back to her.

[400]
[822]

Lin

Lin

D-rank
Lin reached across the table, taking one of the sets of plastic chopsticks and smiled at Dameon. At least he wasn't going to eat all of them. She started digging in when he said, "I am much better...than I will ever be at cooking." She swallowed some of the meal and giggled, something that she rarely had the opportunity to do now that most of her friends had moved on to teams of their own, leaving her without a team or many contacts to speak of.

"Oh, I um... I just cooked most of the day. It was raining and so I thought that I would cook up a meal that you might enjoy. I didn't know how hungry you would be so I thought I would wait until you at least had one of these in you before eating... I didn't mean to be rude." She felt his eyes on her as he asked her if she was going to eat, but then avert them like a gentleman. She felt a bit more secure as she brought her bento up to start eating, "Well, if you ever want me to cook for you again, I'd be happy to." Of course, she was almost never happy to cook for anyone. She didn't know why he tolerated her cooking, but anyone who was a fan of her cooking was great in her books. He didn't look half-bad, actually quite the looker without his shirt and with his face clean-shaven.

It would be obvious that she had enough to eat, but that she was on a limited budget from her clothing and physique. Her dimensions would denote that she had reached maturity, but that she had a bit of growing to do in the hips. She was wiry, with a C or maybe a large B cup. Lin tucked her hair behind her left ear and tried to hide her scar again on her right side.

Lin probably was staring and decided to turn her attention to her food when she asked, "How do you know Gin, besides being a member of the seven swordsmen? It feels like you two have a past that I haven't heard about. She's great, but kindof a closed book when it comes to her past. Or at least it seems that way." She stuffed a whole piece of sushi into her mouth and covered it with her left hand while chewing like her mother had taught her. She was one for manners, especially with a cute boy sitting across from her. He couldn't have been more than five years older than her, though he said that there were jutsu that were used against him. Torture had the unfortunate effect of adding years to people that didn't earn them. War did it too, so most ninja ended up looking about sixty at age forty. Lin, who had only sparred before this and was anxiously awaiting someone to train her before finding Gin, still looked her age, nineteen.

She smiled after swallowing her sushi and listened to what he had to say about his past.

WC: 1197 (total)

Dameon

Dameon

D-rank
Dameon took another bite and chewed as she spoke before he thought about everything she had said. ”I would like that. As I said I couldn’t cook if my life depended on it or at the very least it wouldn’t taste nearly this good. Plus Gin says I need to gain weight even though I am not much of an eater I definitely don’t like looking like a stick,” He said as he set his chopsticks down and grabbed his drink as he started to drink from it. ”I actually met Gin through the Raikage. During the Seven Bells war in Kiri Sanosuke was actually my sensei. I had made it to sixteen without any formal training except what was taught in the academy. The rest I learned on my own. I pretty much grew up by myself since I was seven when I was kicked out of my home village. Then I had to live on the streets in Kiri. When the war happened I took it as an opportunity for people to notice me. Sanosuke did as well as the Mizukage. After that I didn’t feel the need to prove myself to anyone. Granted this was before Sanosuke became the Raikage,” He said explaining to her some of his past involvement with the Raikage. As he watched her while he explained taking in the site of her body but trying not to stare.

” Anyways, after Gin and I became more acquainted we really just ran into each other in very…odd situations. She will never say it but she cares for me, perhaps even more than she herself would admit. Perhaps it is because we are both swordsmen but I think it is mostly because of all the weird shit we have been through together. You should be careful, she really likes to use broken bones as a learning tool with training,” He stated as he went back to his food and finishing off what was left in the box. Reminiscing about the past brought up its share of good memories but it also inadvertently dredged up some of the bad memories. The combination of which left him a little more quiet as he finished explaining everything to her. Mainly bringing up his family as he thought about how his village was destroyed and his own family executed in front of him. It brought a lot of pain for him to think about but it also brought a lot of anger that he tried to keep down inside of him in her presence. The last thing he wanted was for her to see just how violent he could get when angered. He had always had a good hold on his emotions and never let things bother him. Surely she had to know he could be scary if pushed after all his rank was second to that only of the Mizukage. He even technically had more authority than Gin, though he never acted like it.

[496]
[1318 total]

Lin

Lin

D-rank
"Then I'd love to cook for you." She replied with a smile that warmed her eyes. She usually had a cold continence in them, but her smile pierced the lightning blue, and made it a more cozy blue. Lin coughed and muttered something into her bento before listening to the rest of what he said, "Well, Gin probably is as worried about your current state as I am then. Or perhaps more since you know her better. . ." She colored at the mention of Gin knowing him better. She didn't know whether or not they had any past relations or anything, but by the sounds of it they hadn't. Though the "odd situations" did concern her. Perhaps she should just be his friend for a while. Fool girl. If he's Gin's friend, then what chance do you have of being his friend? I mean, he's second to the Mizukage and was trained by the Raikage himself! You couldn't hold a candle to him, much less. . . She let her mind drift off for a bit before snapping back to reality.

Lin ate while she listened to Dameon. She nodded when he said that he had met her through Sanosuke, the Raikage, that made sense, and had a hard time swallowing when he said that she liked to use broken bones. "She threw kunai at me for our first training session, actually. I was blindfolded." A bit of the color from her embarrassing thoughts left her cheeks as she remembered. It was a bit of a new experience for her, and her determination had lead to one disaster after another. She thought that she had learned something from it, however, and that was a start. "What types of foods do you like?" She noticed that he had finished his first bento and pointed to the other one that was sitting next to him with her chopsticks to signal him to 'eat up'. "if you want me cooking for you, I should at least know what it is you like so that I can learn how to prepare it."

She had crossed the threshold from "sick and hurt puppy" to actually finding him attractive, especially seeing him without his shirt on, showered, and shaved. It was a pleasant experience, even if he looked a bit older than her. Perhaps he wasn't completely out of her league.

WC: 1614

Dameon

Dameon

D-rank
Dameon looked at her as she started to blush and he couldn’t help but smile at her in response. She just seemed so innocent and cute to him that he couldn’t help but smile whenever she was caught off guard or even a little bit embarrassed about something. ”I really do appreciate people caring about me…it’s not something that I am generally used to. Normally I am just a lone wolf and half the time I am sent on solo assignment by the Mizukage. Come to think of it, the Mizukage probably thinks that I am dead. Nearly twelve months with no contact after being taken by a hostile force. There is no reason to believe that I am alive,” He said with a sigh as he looked at the second bento box already feeling full but remembering what Gin had told him about eating more to gain weight and mostly protein. He was going to say no as it was his instinct to but he also didn’t want to be rude. He opened it and started to eat again as he listened to her. ”I am not surprised she and I have never trained together nor have I seen her train students, but if her training is anything like mine than it will be very difficult. Actually…I might be worse. The students I usually get end up retiring from being a ninja before they even hit chuunin. I suppose that is for the best though,” he stated before going back to eating.

”I am pretty much a carnivore. I love meat although I am not a big fan of fish. Albeit I eat a lot of it because it is one thing Kiri has a lot of. Though I suppose I generally eat anything in front of me,” He said as he once again put down his chopsticks for a second and smiled before he picked up his drink again. He was trying to find space to fit all the food as he wasn’t used to eating so much. He could tell she was still wet from the rain by just how much he clothes clung to her. He stood up and walked to the bed and grabbed his jacket before he walked up behind her and placed it around her torso. ”You must be cold from the rain especially in the AC. I apologize, I should have realized sooner, He said with a warm smile as he sat back down across from her.

[415]
[1733 total]

Lin

Lin

D-rank
Lin did feel cold, but tried to mask it behind chewing. She had felt cold since she came into the A/C but didn't want to put out Dameon. After all, it was supposed to be her supporting him, in his current state, by making him dinner. She reached for the drink in front of her and sipped it to wash down the over-sized bite of Unagi. "It sounds like you have been through hell, and to be honest you looked like it when I first treated you." She said, a bit of color returning to her cheeks as she remembered him hobbling and almost fainting in the streets. At least he had remembered the way back to the kage's estate, and it was easy enough for him to get past the guards. It was probably something that he was accustomed to with his station as an ANBU captain.

"I am unaccustomed to having people enjoy my company after becoming a Genin, and I have precious few friends who keep in... less than stellar contact with me." She stuck one of her chopsticks through the middle of a piece of sushi and grimaced at her bento for a split second before smiling up at him. She shivered and he must have seen because he went to get his jacket, and when he wrapped it around her shoulders a very different shiver ran through her. She hoped that he would take it as the cold as she snuggled into it for a bit and then considered her food once more. She had eaten most of her bento, leaving her sushi for last. She really enjoyed Eel, but she had made too much food, entirely too much. She sighed and picked up her chopsticks, "I'm used to cooking for three." She explained, "My mother works in records and my father is a guard for the keep. I am sure that you know of it. It's where the criminals are kept. He usually would get home late, and so would she, their jobs coinciding so closely." She sipped her drink, trying to find room as well. "I guess I am blessed that tehy work here in Kumogakure, rather than around the perimeter or something else. They have relatively boring, but safe jobs. There hasn't been an attempt in about a decade for breaking free of the keep."

Lin picked up the piece that she had stabbed and stuck it into her mouth, enjoying the salty flavor of the Unagi and giving him a half-smile around the bite. She hoped that her manners were alright, because she hadn't eaten with anyone this far above her father's station before. An ANBU captain was surely a high-society individual. At least high-ranking. Though... She thought as she snuggled into his jacket once more, I suppose that I am not entirely out of his league if he lent me this.

WC: 2126

Dameon

Dameon

D-rank
Dameon could see her face light up as he put the jacket around her and even more so as he sat down and saw he snuggling into it a bit. Again he couldn’t help but smile at just how cute she made it look. His heart was starting to warm up to her, a feeling he hadn’t felt in a long time. Perhaps he had been so focused on his work or clouded by the past that he never sought after such connections again. Either way she was doing a good job of distracting him from his thoughts and feelings of what had happened over the past year. ”I am not sure why you don’t have more friends. You are beautiful, a great medic for your age, and you know how to cook. Those are all winning qualities in my book,” He said with a warm smile as he went back to his food and continued to eat. Keeping his head up to listen to her. Stopping midway as she spoke to drink down that last bit of his beer that he had helped himself to from Gin’s stash. He would continue to listen to her as she talked about her family and he finally decided he was too full to eat anymore as he set his chopsticks down off to the side. He couldn’t help but envy her and her relationship with her family.

He only had small memories about his family since he had been kicked out at such a young age. His parents were very loving and caring and went to jail just to protest his exile. He couldn’t help but sigh as he thought about it feeling a bit sad all of a sudden though he tried not to show it. He was happy for her; she got to experience a happiness he had never gotten the chance to. ”Your parents sound great. Mine were pacifists and I don’t really remember their jobs or if they even had any. I just remember the way they used to look at me and hold me. When I saw them last year before they were….well, they looked almost the same, almost like I had been with them the whole time after all,” he said taking a pause to stop himself from getting emotional as he opened another beer and took a few seconds to drink out of it. He looked back at her smiling as he pushed away the bad memories and tried to focus on what was going on now.

[422]
[2155]

Lin

Lin

D-rank
She smiled and nodded, "you say for a girl my age, but you seem only a little bit older than I am." She blushed, "And you're an ANBU captain, a trained military official whose power rivals the Kages. I couldn't hold a candle to what you can do. Though, I'll cook some meat up for you. I enjoy making sushi the most, since it can be decorative and reminds me of flowers. If I make it right that is." she scooted around the remaining two pieces of sushi and smirked, "So I would be more than willing to make you sushi since you like fish. Though I don't know any other way to prepare it really."

Lin nodded as he said that he remembered them as they were, and didn't mean to hit on the subject of his parents. She shrugged a little bit into the jacket, still warming her she liked the feel around her shoulders. Perhaps she would get a jacket similar to this one for later on. She blushed and nodded, "I didn't mean to bring up your past. I just didn't know about it until yesterday." Her heart felt like it was sinking for him, she didn't know how he felt, but could at least feel sympathy for him. If anything should happen to her parents- she was sure that it wouldn't- but if anything ever did, she would be beyond repair for a while. She was sure of it.

"You're welcome at my place any time... and I am sure that my father would approve of you, as you are more the son or daughter he wished he had. Medical ninjutsu was my mother's thing. He has always been more of a military-esque father figure than anything. Hard work and determination can fix any problem." She quoted bitterly, "I believe that sometimes it takes a light touch to get through to people. Though.. there is certainly a need to stand up for yourself, it's not right to take away someone's chance to redeem themselves." Ever since she had seen that man executed for crimes against Kumogakure, she had been afraid of death, and it shone brightly in her eyes, clouding them with the fear of someday snuffing out someone's life. The light of intelligence slowly sinking out of their orbs until there was nothing left but a limp husk, a reminder of brilliance extinguished by another human. Lin shuddered.

"Apparently it's hard for me to get off of dark subjects." She laughed, "I would like to have dinner with you again, if you're alright with my dour moods..." The apology in her gaze, she hoped, reaching him.

WC: 3009

Dameon

Dameon

D-rank
”I will eat anything you want to make me but I am not a big fan of seafood. Where I come from in Kiri it is basically all they have. I can tolerate eating it but it is definitely not a preference. Though to be fair the way you make it is much better than what I am used too. I am sure my pet penguin would love it though. Come to think of it I wonder if Pen is okay. I have been away for a year,” Dameon said as he started talking to himself as he wondered what PenPen had been up to lately. Most likely causing trouble and lounging as usual. He turned his attention back to Lin and smiled. ”It’s fine, I was the one who brought my parents up, you didn’t. I am really glad you are here though. You are a good distraction, if I was alone I probably wouldn’t be able to stop thinking about it or figuring out how to avenge them. Thank you,” He said again with another warm smile as he started to clean up his side of the table as he stood up slowly. He winced in pain a bit as he was still tender in some parts of his body. He made his way to the bathroom attached to the bedroom and decided to clean himself up after having eaten. He would come back out a couple minutes later.

”I can’t imagine that you are all that comfortable in a wet dress even if my jacket is helping. I am sure Gin has some spare clothes around if you want to toss it in the drier and wait for the rain to stop,” Dameon suggested not really thinking too much about what he was suggesting. He lifted his shirt still feeling a bit sore as he saw that a bruise had formed no doubt from his spar with Gin the day before. He lowered his shirt once more before he sat down next to Lin to wait for her reply and to see what she wanted to do as he looked over at her only a foot or so away. She looked even cuter up close now that he could see everything in a finer definition like the red tint on her cheeks from blushing so much. ”Whatever you want to do,” he stated.

[396]
[2551]

Lin

Lin

D-rank
"You have a pet!? I always wanted one but my mother and father said no and I can't have one in my current apartment. You said a penguin? I'll bet he's cute!" she giggled and shivered again, "getting out of these clothes would be welcome... but gin is a bit... endowed to use her clothing."

"would you mind giving me one of your shirts, perhaps a "too big one"" she queried a brow and looked up to dameon, admiring his physique once more. Be He seemed to be staring at her as well so it was a nice thing to look. Perhaps she should just stay until the rain stopped.

She nodded, making the decision to stay, "I'll stay here for as long as you will Have me, I just don't want to outstay my welcome..."

Dameon

Dameon

D-rank
”I don’t know about cute. I just looked after the guy since I was young. He is a warm water penguin and a lot of trouble. Extremely smart though. I mean he reads the newspaper and helps me train students. My students were not too fond of him,” Dameon said as he chuckled a big recalling how strict Pen was and how many bruises he had caused for a non-combat pet. ”Sure, let me see if I can find a shirt. To be honest I normally don’t have a lot of clothes. I mean I didn’t start wearing shirts till the war started when I was…seventeen?” Dameon said as he questioned himself rhetorically. He slowly got up again as he held his hand to his side where the bruise was and got back up slowly. He made his way over to the dresser and opened it up and found a single black shirt that was an exact replica of what he had on now.

”I have a shirt but I am not sure if it is…’too big’ or anything like that,” Dameon said as he turned around and walked back. Rather than sit on the ground again and risk hurting his side once more getting up and down he simply sat on the couch that was near them. He handed the shirt to her carefully as he smiled. ”Sorry I also wasn’t thinking. I forgot that Gin has tit-onsters. They aren’t something I generally notice when I look at her. Out of respect and all. I mean how would you feel if your fellow Swordsman just stared at your chest all day?” he said with a bit of a grin as he relaxed back into the small couch. He kept his hand over his bruise contemplating getting an ice pack to see if it would help. Dameon wasn’t like most other guys his age, he been thrown to the wolves when it came to responsibility. Before he was captured he was the ANBU Captain, the Swordsman Captain by way of default, and Sannin to the strongest military village and country in the world. He didn’t have time to himself most of the time and the few times he did he was sleeping because he got so little of it. All the assistants in the world were of no help when he had to manually do everything. His hiatus away from the village had been sort of nice, ever since he escaped but now he was wondering just how much he was needed.

[422]
[2973]

Lin

Lin

D-rank
"Hmmm, he sounds scary as a tutor. But not nearly as scary as Gin." She shuddered, remembering the cuts that she had received from her first training session. It was bad enough that Gin had thrown kunai at her with a blindfold, but she then turned everything on its head, throwing her for loop after loop in her training. It was a stressful session, but she figured out a lesson at least by the end. Never trust just one sense before you make a move, it could get you hurt. Or worse, killed.

Lin took the shirt and gave an apologetic look around the apartment, "I'll just use the bathroom." She explained, and after a couple of minutes came out with her wet clothes wrapped in a bundle. The shirt came to about where a mini-skirt would on a girl, and she had to keep readjusting it to keep it from revealing a bit too much. She had taken off the scarf and now the scar showed to go from what looked like her hairline, down her neck and then came out underneath the shirt, twirled around her leg and hugged her big toe on her right foot. covering as much as she could of the scar with her free hand and readjusting the shirt she looked around for a place to put her wet clothing before asking, "Where should I put these?"

She was past the point of embarrassment and just needed to get her clothes dry. She might as well enjoy the fact that she was at Dameon's house and sit on the couch with him. "Once we get these on to dry we could sit on the couch together. I am not going anywhere for a while, and like I said, I'll stay as long as you would like." She gave him a warm smile before deftly yanking on the shirt once more to keep from revealing herself, blushing once more. He was going to think she had some sort of disorder that colored her face if she blushed anymore she was sure of it. This thought, along with the others, didn't help with alleviating the embarrassment.

WC: 3527

Dameon

Dameon

D-rank
”Well he just mimics how hard I pushed myself growing up and he feels like my students shouldn’t train any less than that. My training was…unique though and is also why I rarely take on students and the few I have quit. I was actually a god awful shinobi in the academy but when I graduated something triggered inside of me. Simply because of my life up to that point, living alone on the streets homeless, being alone since seven and alone for another ten years, and being broken. I was emotionless and completely unable to handle even the most basic of social interactions. I realized I didn’t care if I lived or died at all. So much so I pushed myself to the brink of death on more than one occasion. When the war started I finally had a purpose to train to fight. Once that click happened I trained endlessly sometimes without even sleeping. If I did sleep it was in the grass or under the rushing water of the waterfall. Once I began to fight in the war I fought entirely without emotion or care for my own life, only the lives of others. I killed so many to protect people from the village who didn’t even know I existed. Not for recognition or fame. I was fighting to die but I wasn’t going to die without putting up a fight. I claimed hundreds of lives in the war. In a week on battle I advanced from a Genin to a Jounin and became ANBU and a Seven Swordsman of the mist. Only through me refusing to die was I finally recognized. Ultimately I learned how the Mizukage had been keeping her on me the entire time. Pressuring me and putting so much pressure to forge something greater. Ultimately the Mizukage and Kiri gave me a reason to live and a reason to fight. I push my students the same way the Mizukage pushed me. Breaking them down and giving them so much pressure they are forced to survive. It weeds out a lot of people. I think out of thirty students I have one that might still be a shinobi,” Dameon said as he ranted a bit while Lin was in the bathroom but spoke loud enough that she could hear him. As she came out he couldn’t help but stare a bit it wasn’t because of her scar but because of how little clothes she had on and it had slipped his mind almost entirely that he would see her like this. He couldn’t help but grow red I the face as he stood up and grabbed her wet clothes.

”I will take these to the dryer, I will uh be right back,” he said as he exited the room and came back after putting her clothes in the dryer. She was on the couch when he had returned and he sat down next to her noticing that she was still blushing. ”You don’t need to be so nervous around me you know. We are both adults. I think you look amazing, obviously. If it will make you less embarrassed I can always take off some of my clothes. I mean you have already seen in me in just my boxers,” he teased as he recalled when she was healing him and he had wounds on his legs from the torture he had been put under only a week or so ago. He leaned back into the couch and looked over at her sort of red in the face himself as he could see most of her amazing body and though she tried to hide it there had been moments he could see under the shirt, though he hadn’t intended to look. ”So uh…what should we do in the meanwhile?”

[635]
[3608 total]

Lin

Lin

D-rank
Warning: content ahead should not be viewed by anyone under the age of consent. This age is 18 in the continental United States. I am giving this warning as a courtesy. Ashes (Yasuo) and Dameon both told me that this was the way to go. If you are 18 then you may read past this part. if you're not please go away.
18+ content:

WC: 4935

Dameon

Dameon

D-rank
OOC: What she said above ^
18+:

[408]
[4016]

Lin

Lin

D-rank
Any spoilers that are from this point on are to be considered 18+. Reader discretion is advised. (lol)

18+ stuff:

WC: 5273

Dameon

Dameon

D-rank
18+:

[304]
[4320]

Lin

Lin

D-rank
18+:

WC: 5596

Dameon

Dameon

D-rank
18+:

[4627]

Lin

Lin

D-rank
18+:

WC:5891

Dameon

Dameon

D-rank
18+:

[4896]

Lin

Lin

D-rank
18+:

WC: 6139

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.