You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Raijin

Raijin

D-rank
The walk back to the hotel had been uneventful; which was good, as he was left to enjoy the amused and almost happy feelings leftover from meeting his new friend. He rather liked Amaya; which was saying something as most Kumo nin have problems with Uchiha. Most non-Konoha nin had issue with them on principle; and he was guilty of it to a degree. But if the rest of the clan was half as awesome as she was; he'd be instantly over any issues he'd had. The rice ball and sake made him a bit of a target for the few people still wandering the streets; but that was fine. He got stares for his clothes; might as well get stares for his food and drink, eh.

Well; it was time to get back anyway. Himi was... likely awake and confused by now. Specially since she would instantly notice the Iki in the room; and that boy was creepy silent. Well; some food and a chance to get out of that room would... hopefully buy him forgiveness. Maybe. He wasn't sure.

Eeeh. He wasn't about to pay for insanely expensive hotel food; specially since it was, well; craptacular. He'd ordered some ramen through the room service; the bill was stupid high ad the noodles where... gummy and undercooked at the same time. Unhappy psychopath was extremely unhappy. Well; that bit of food was charged to the village spending account for the trip; versus his personal account he'd planned to use for most of the major expenses the group as a whole incurred. Hell, he had more disposable income then his entire village; technically; so might as well. He didn't spend his own cash; he had no reason, so there was plenty to blow here. Little did the others know; the envelopes full of money they'd been handed when they arrived in Konoha where drawn from his personal account. Tee hee.

He slipped into the hotel fairly unnoticed; just a nod to the person manning the front desk and he was up the stairs to their rooms; two rooms for the large group. Key in lock and he was into the room he was originally supposed to just split with the boys; but had turned into a mild fight when they first arrived. It would have been him, Skye, and Luca in one room; which was crowded given the rooms where only really rated for 3 people; but could fit up to 5 in a pinch. So in a tired, grumpy, and otherwise 'fuk you, I out rank you ALL' rage; he'd shoved everyone but himself and Himi into the other room. They want'ed to complain; then they'd have to go Co-ed while he got to relax and enjoy it. He kept Himi in the room with him only because he knew she trusted him more then the rest; and it was safer to keep her where he could protect her. Too many of her former comrades around, and exam groups where always targets for BS. He was a light sleeper; and could set traps and barriers that would last overnight no problem. Safest place in the village sans the Hokage's office was in a room with him.

Luca was still in the corner where he'd left him a few hours prior; which surprised him little. The elder wasn't even sure the boy was awake; behind those dark glasses. Meh. He didn't outright see Himi; which given the rooms where suites with multiple rooms didn't surprise them. They came with attached bathrooms and a secondary, smaller room for storage and/or privacy for meditations, etc. A nice set up; and worth the exorbitant prices charged for the exams. Unlimited hot water piped directly from the adjacent springs was more then good enough for his money. Made the place so worth it.

"Himitsu. Where are you? I brought you a snack. We can go get food; if you're ready for a real meal finally."

Himitsu

Himitsu

D-rank
After plumeting off a cliff, and clinging for dear life onto Raijin for three days straight, she was tired, and had immediately fallen asleep when she was laid down on the bed. Not that she hadn't slept while Raijin was running, it was just easier to sleep without the bouncing.

And that's where she found herself waking up, on a soft warm bed with a nice pillow. She arched her back as she extended her arms up over her head, stretching her sleepy muscles. She rolled over and snuggled deeper into the bed, nuzzling her face further into the comfortable blanket. She wanted to sleep more, but her body argued with her, telling her to get up. Nu. Sleepy muscles say yes. NU. Yeah. Fine.

She nearly melted out of her bed. Nothing like terror could make you so tired, until that is, she realised all the other people that had laid in that same bed before her. Eww. Ewwww. Ewwwwww. Oh dear god that was such a disgusting thought. She yawned and half shuffled, half speed walked into the bathroom, pulling the door to a crack behind her. Without turning the light on she felt her way around the bathroom. Successfully finding the tub she laid down in it. No doubt the tub was one of the most sanitary places in the room, more sanitary than the bed at least.

Now on with her normal morning routine. M. E. D. I. T. A. T. I. O. N. Oh sweet sweet meditation is glorious forever. Silence was all around her as she slipped away into herself. This was a time for her muscles to relax and her mind to figure things out. One of those things happened to be her mother.

Why can't you be normal?!
I'm not normal?

Why couldn't you have been like everyone else in the Haruto clan?!
Am I... A failure?
She could feel herself starting to chip away at the delicate seams of her mind.

WHY?! You are a disgrace to me! Too me and your father!
I... I am a failure.
Ripping away now.

I wish you where never born, because you can do nothing for this village, YOU! USELESS! LITTLE! SHAME!
I am a dishonour. Why am I so useless?
In a freaky way she was starting to enjoy ridiculing herself despite her fear of failure. Was it so wrong that she was going a bit harder to harm? Wasn't it the way of life? Kill or be killed.

The only thing a child like you has ever brought to my household is ignominy!
I don't care any more. All you've done is hurt me. No comfort during all those nights when I cried myself to sleep, praying to become better like a god was listening to me. I'm tired of being hurt.

And insanity starts here. She snapped out of her thoughts as she heard her name being called. "Himitsu. Where are you?" And it was Raijin, she glared. She wasn't sure if she wanted to hurt him or not for that whole cliff diving thing. "I brought you a snack." Oh yes food. Hopefully it was Onigiri. "We can go get food; if you're ready for a real meal finally." Of course she was ready for food. She wasn't Anorexic or anything like that and she hadn't eaten in three days. Nearly flying out of the bathtub she opened the door and looked to Raijin's general direction. SLAP OF ALCOHOL ACROSS THE FACE. Narrowing her eyes into a glare she just stood there waiting.

http://w2tp.forumotion.com

Raijin

Raijin

D-rank
Oh, there she was. Woops. Seems he was disturbing something. Or something. Uh... yeah. Something. Suddenly, the sake was hitting his brain like a brick. He should have ate more. Awesome. "Er... If you're busy, I can wait?" He found a wall to lean on; suddenly glad for it for support. It must have been the slightly stale air inside. Warmth plus lack of air flow plus alcohol equals mildly drunk. Yayness. So... what was the plan... oh yeah. Grab her, get proper food; make sure she was okay Maybe go see places. Or something.

"I can leave the food if you want?" That stare was off some; but he got the point. She seemed a bit peeved still. Oh boy. Given the stunts he pulled... yeah, understandable. "Ooooor... I can just bail. Yeah... that." The sake bottle and food where placed on one of the small tables littering the room; if he kept holding them he was likely to crack the bottle and crush the rice ball when the room started spinning a bit. Hnnn... he was gunna need fresh air or to lay down soon. Awesome. "So uh... yeah. Heh... food?"

Marici

Marici

S-rank
'Ugh, why do I always seem to come across the idiots?', she mentally asked herself as she spied the man attempting to peek into the hotel rooms. 'Does he just really not see me? I'm not even trying to hide...', she mentally wondered. She gave a tilt of her head, her white long hair blowing in the gentle breeze as it slipped free from the loose bun she had previously had it in.

Giving a shake of her head she jumped herself off from her nearby perching spot, and landed right behind the man just as he began to look through another window; or attempt to as it were. "Something I can help you with?" Emotionless mask was right in place, and a good thing too, as she barely contained her smile over the mans reaction.

"GAAAAH!" She watched as the man jumped and turned in place. That's when the smell hit her nostils, alcohol.

'Greeaaaat... I know exactly where this is gonna go.' Her previous amusement at scaring the man shitless was gone.

"Hey, there pretty lady... you're not going to get me into trouble are you." Yup, there he went reaching for her. Sloppy. Drunk. Stupid. Not a good combination when dealing with someone who could drop you in a hot second. It wasn't like she was wearing anything that would cause that reaction either; black tank top, shorts that went down slightly past her knees, black open toed sandals. Simple, workable. Not sexy.

Raiton charged to her hand without much thought to what she was doing. She reached forward, her hand moving as if it had a mind of its own. Her hand stopped upon reaching the mans head, the zap and burning smell becoming present as she pushed the Raiton into the man's brain. Neurons went haywire right before the man dropped to the hard ground, body shaking and trembling violently between fits of stiffness. Yup, she'd sent him right into a seizure.

She took a step back, furthering herself from the violently spasming man. An eyebrow rose and she sighed. "Some people just don't learn.", she said softly, before taking a glance around, finally caring to take notice of who might have been around to witness that.

Spoiler:

Chakra: 140/160

Himitsu

Himitsu

D-rank
Himi tilted her head at him as he stuttered out some words. Yeah alcohol was definitely going to his brain at the moment. Eyebrow twitch. Hungry stomach was growling and eating her back bone. "Food. I need food and fresh air." Her stomach hurt from the lack of food and was starting to whine with neglect.

She yawned again and walked over to Raijin and put her head on him. He was warm, she was cold. "You're gonna have to take me somewhere." Standing she tugged on his robe sleeve. She was slightly impatient and grumpy due to food needing. "Fooooood~ neeeed eeet nooow~" She felt like she was going to kill over if she didn't eat or drink anything soon.

http://w2tp.forumotion.com

Raijin

Raijin

D-rank
He wobbled only slightly when she leaned against him; adjusting only a hair slower then normal for the added weight and forced balance shift. Okay... air was needed badly if someone as small as Himitsu was throwing him off at all. As stocky as he was, nothing bothered him normally. "Oookay. Well, I found a place with decent grub tha's pretty quiet. The barkeep is pretty quiet too; which is nice." Or it was for him, anyway. He forced himself upright again, catching his balance before he wobbled again; "Like I said, brought ya a snack. Fried rice ball, good stuff." He saved her to trouble of reaching for it by placing it against her palm, so she could just grab it. "Not far to walk, an' tha' streets're empty 'nough.

He nudged the door open with his free hand, perking almost instantly when a whiff of fresh air hit his senses. Open window nearby, awesome. Not bothering to give her a chance to react; he really needed air; he grabbed her free and started dragging her along the hall; keeping his pace easy, but obvious that he was ready to get the hell out. Right out past the people at the front desk and all that, and out onto the street. Somuchbetter. No more half dead Raijin; the fresh air seemed to reverse his half-drunken stupor.

Why did he smell lightning and burned flesh?

Oh. Hah. That might be why. It was the Uchiha from earlier. Heh, stalking much? Eh, she was cool enough, so it didn't worry him. Plus, the area was full of shops and stuff; so it could have just been a coincidence. "That your work?" Not even a hi as he stopped to watch; classic. He saw the guy on the ground spazzing, smelled the alcohol over the ozone, and just giggled almost hysterically. "Niiiice. You drop him with a shock or sommat else? Doesn't smell like enough voltage to get a seizure goin', 'less the guy had a disorder 'er som'thin'."

Marici

Marici

S-rank
Her reddish gaze fell upon Raijin and his company, a sly grin spread across her face, giving her a very sadistic look. She held up her hand, wiggling her fingers. "Don't need much when you know where to direct it." She glanced back down at the man who was still doing the seizure thing on the ground at her feet. She nudged the man with her foot, turning his head to the side as the seizure continued. "Yeaaaah, really shouldn't have touched me. Reeeeaaaally don't like to be touched... maybe he'll remember that next time.", she was rambling, more to the man who possibly had no idea what was going on given the state he was in, then to anyone else.

Her gaze brightened as did her smile as she turned her attention back to Raijin. "So, who's your friend?" Her head tilted as she asked her question, curiosity showing clearly as she for once didn't bother to hide her emotions.

Yup, she was completely ignoring the shocked gasps and looks that were being thrown their way over the man at their feet.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.