You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 2 of 2]

26The Great Stone Faces[Axel/no kill] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Stone Faces[Axel/no kill] Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:57 pm

Axel Nekonote

Axel Nekonote

D-rank
Axel glanced over at Razor's hiding spot and grinned. He rested both stick on his shoulders and closed his eyes. It wasn't obvious, but Axel saw where Razor had been hiding before he canceled his doujutsu. "Damn... I know you're hiding..." He slowly made his way to the rock formations and waited for the possible ambush. "You want a treat? You wanna go for a walk?" It was somewhat bad on the amount of dog jokes he made, but that didn't stop him from laughing.

27The Great Stone Faces[Axel/no kill] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Stone Faces[Axel/no kill] Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:02 pm

Razor Namizake

Razor Namizake

D-rank
Razor was wondering how long the dog jokes were gonna last. But he didn't care he waited for his chance and ran over to the piece of wood. That he had been replaced with earlier. And released his jutsu back in human form he picked up the wood. And watched Axel for a move "im ready when you are kitty boy".

http://narutothedemonwithin.freeforums.net/index.cgi

28The Great Stone Faces[Axel/no kill] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Stone Faces[Axel/no kill] Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:18 pm

Axel Nekonote

Axel Nekonote

D-rank
Axel turned and saw that Razor had run back. "I've just realized something..." He kept walking and took both sticks off his shoulders. "You haven't used any elemental ninjutsu..." It was true. Since Razor never used an elemental ninjutsu, Axel had no clue what he would have to deal with.

29The Great Stone Faces[Axel/no kill] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Stone Faces[Axel/no kill] Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:27 pm

Razor Namizake

Razor Namizake

D-rank
Razor smiled when he heard this and said" True i haven't but that because i didn't want to wast my "sword" to do it now that i have this i can". Razor Started running and forming hand signs and breathed a small fire ball on the piece of wood. Catching it on fire and when he got in range blew a gas on the flame creating a fire ball sending it straight at Axel.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

30The Great Stone Faces[Axel/no kill] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Stone Faces[Axel/no kill] Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:47 pm

Axel Nekonote

Axel Nekonote

D-rank
"OH CRAP!" Axel quickly made some hand signs and jumped back. There was no time to dodge, so this was his only option. Once he was finished, he formed an orb of water in his hand and let loose his jutsu. A large whirlpool seemed to engulf the fire and creating a large amount steam. The steam cleared and Axel was standing there with his hand up. "I'm really glad your fire...! And it is really good that I'm a water...!" The quickness of the justsu tired him out, along with the added stress of having a giant fireball thrown at him.

Chakra 45/80:

31The Great Stone Faces[Axel/no kill] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Stone Faces[Axel/no kill] Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:59 pm

Razor Namizake

Razor Namizake

D-rank
Razor saw Axel extinguish his flame he thought (darn looks like no fire jutsu). He stayed back then he got a plan he creates some wolf clones to try and confuse Axel and transforms into his wolf form. And they disperse in different directions. when he far enough away he releases the jutsu and hides till its time to attack.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

32The Great Stone Faces[Axel/no kill] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Stone Faces[Axel/no kill] Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:11 pm

Axel Nekonote

Axel Nekonote

D-rank
Axel sighed. "Again with the doggy transformation? Boring..." He prepares for the wolves to come and attack him by taking an interesting stance with both "swords" in an X shape. As a few clones came up, he realized that they were clones. This allowed him to swing the sticks with the intention to really hurt them. Through the few attacks, he noticed that they didn't do anything when he sung at them."Come on... Illusions?! Really?!" He still swung at them just in case one was real.

33The Great Stone Faces[Axel/no kill] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Stone Faces[Axel/no kill] Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:32 pm

Razor Namizake

Razor Namizake

D-rank
As Axel was busy with his clones he did some hand signs and he jump out of his hiding spot only a few feet away from Axel and used temp paralysis on him.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

34The Great Stone Faces[Axel/no kill] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Stone Faces[Axel/no kill] Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:38 pm

Axel Nekonote

Axel Nekonote

D-rank
"There you ar-" Axel seemed to freeze in place the moment he looked at Razor. It looked like the Temporary Paralysis Technique had worked on him. The two sticks Axel was holding dropped to the ground. The jutsu had left Axel open for a good few seconds.

35The Great Stone Faces[Axel/no kill] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Stone Faces[Axel/no kill] Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:54 pm

Razor Namizake

Razor Namizake

D-rank
Razor was tired so he said " Since you cant move for a bit ill just sit and take a break". Razor sits and rests for a moment.

36The Great Stone Faces[Axel/no kill] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Stone Faces[Axel/no kill] Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:03 pm

Axel Nekonote

Axel Nekonote

D-rank
Axel disappeared into a puff of smoke and all that was left is a block of wood with a crude drawing of a face on it. The face was one with it's eyes closed and it's tongue out. The real Axel sat down right next to Razor. "Yeah... I'm actually getting kind of hungry... and tired..." He tilted his head and grinned at Razor. The expected reaction would be surprise.

Chakra 30/80:

37The Great Stone Faces[Axel/no kill] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Stone Faces[Axel/no kill] Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:10 pm

Razor Namizake

Razor Namizake

D-rank
"WHOA i didn't expect that man your a pretty good fighter". Razor laughed a little and smiled when he said. "We keep going much longer we are both gonna end up like everybody else in the village".

38The Great Stone Faces[Axel/no kill] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Stone Faces[Axel/no kill] Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:20 pm

Axel Nekonote

Axel Nekonote

D-rank
"You're not too bad yourself... I say we take a break and get some ramen. My treat." A very generous offer that would not take no for an answer. Axel patted Razor's back twice and stood up. He put one hand down and hoisted Razor up as well. It seemed as if this fight they just had entertained each other quite well. The skies grew a little more cloudy, almost like it was going to rain soon.

[EXIT Axel Nekonote]

Last edited by Axel Nekonote on Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

39The Great Stone Faces[Axel/no kill] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Stone Faces[Axel/no kill] Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:26 pm

Razor Namizake

Razor Namizake

D-rank
"Sure man i would enjoy some ramen about now" Axel helps him up and razor dusts himself off. "That was the most fun i have had since i got here". Razor said while smiling.

40The Great Stone Faces[Axel/no kill] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Stone Faces[Axel/no kill] Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:43 pm

Axel Nekonote

Axel Nekonote

D-rank
(So lets mark this finished and move it to the ramen place.)

41The Great Stone Faces[Axel/no kill] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Stone Faces[Axel/no kill] Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:54 pm

Razor Namizake

Razor Namizake

D-rank
(ok)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.