You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Riss vs Kikisu [Round 2] Empty Riss vs Kikisu [Round 2] Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:43 pm

Gin

Gin

Retired
Congratulations of making it this far. You are reaching the end of the Exams and thus, must compete for a spot in the finals. This round takes place in a slightly larger arena in order to give contestants greater leeway and make the competition more entertaining for spectators - most importantly the nobles of the area.

This new arena is located in the temple gardens and consists of a 50x50 meter square space. Trees are scattered throughout the edges and the ground itself is composed of mostly dirt and scattered rocks. 40 meter wall surrounds the edges and above them are the stands where hundreds have gathered to see the results of this fight.

Best of luck to both of you.

First Post: Riss

2Riss vs Kikisu [Round 2] Empty Re: Riss vs Kikisu [Round 2] Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:45 pm

Kikisu

Kikisu

D-rank
* posting this so I get the Notification when she posts

3Riss vs Kikisu [Round 2] Empty Re: Riss vs Kikisu [Round 2] Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:32 pm

Riss

Riss

D-rank
Riss had her face buried in her hands as she waited to enter the arena. She was shaking slightly, attempting to get her nerves steady. Having fought two other tough genin to reach the third match was almost too good to be true. The only reason she was there was because of her quick thinking, and most of all, luck. She could have well been back in Kiri if she had lost any of her previous matches. Riss brought her face out of her hands and shook her head. She wasn’t going to let herself think that way. The moment she begins doubting herself is the moment she loses. Riss whispered to herself quietly. “You’ve come this far, you can’t stop now…” Repeating the phrase over and over, merely to psyche herself up. A shinobi came walking by and motioned for her to stand, no doubt ready to send her out into the arena. With a nod, Riss stood up and walked towards the entrance.

Entering the arena, she lifted an arm to shield her eyes from the sun. Squinting and slowly lowering her arm, she opened her eyes to see a massive crowd above. Cheering and chanting, they seemed to be excited to witness the fight. Riss shook her head, trying drown the roar of the crowd and focus on the match. Glancing around, she took note of the playing field and its features. It was an open terrain with little to no obstacles. The walls were enormous and cast a rather large shadow over the ground. Trees along the outer rim could provide her cover, but not too much. There was a lot of space to move around in, which made things interesting, seeing that she would have to keep a close eye on her position. She wasn’t too sure how the field would play to her advantage, or even if it would be an advantage at all, but she would have to formulate something during the fight. Besides, she hadn’t even met her opponent and had no clue what abilities they would have.

Snapping her attention to the center, she noticed a boy on the opposite side of the field. No doubt it was her opponent for the match. With a deep breath, Riss walked towards him trying her best to remain calm. She wanted to wish him luck in the upcoming match, but wasn’t sure if she should speak first. Instead, she kept her arms to her side and simply nodded at the boy.

[Word Count: 418]

OOC: Just going through the formalities before we actually get set up to fight. Hope the match is a good one!

4Riss vs Kikisu [Round 2] Empty Re: Riss vs Kikisu [Round 2] Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:10 pm

Kikisu

Kikisu

D-rank
Kikisu stood at the ready, I'm the opposite side of the arena waiting for the kirigakure ninja to arrive, he had made it past two rounds of this tournament and he was having a very good time, he had beaten two other genin in a row. As good opponent walked out he looked her up and down, she had red hair and blue garb, and was actually quite pretty , they were making him fight a girl it seemed the thought made kikisu sigh he never liked beating up females. As they stood ready the girl nodded at him , out seemed she was civil enough, he waved back and smiled , calling out to her.                   '' good luck!" His smile then died and formed into a face of pure concentration as the proctor yelled, "begin!" His first action was attaching strings to two of his puppets, kawaii and talbos, sending kawaii directly at this girl at to speeds, swinging her hair at the opponents chest, aiming to shred her to pieces. He sent talbos to the left at the same time, swinging his huge great axe at her neck the moment she attempted to dodge kawaiis razor hair, he was hoping to hit her at least once, if possible kikisu was going to end this match before it got lengthy. *ooc*-good luck to you to :) sorry for short post did this on my cell xD computer is getting fixed. chakra-140 * used chakra strings

5Riss vs Kikisu [Round 2] Empty Re: Riss vs Kikisu [Round 2] Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:24 pm

Riss

Riss

D-rank
The boy seemed polite in return to her nod. She felt bad that she didn’t speak, but there was nothing she could do about it now. With a deep breath, she turned and took a few steps back. Staring at the proctor and waiting, she prepared to go on the defensive the moment it was time to start. As Riss took her place opposite of Kikisu and took a kunai out of her belt, she could only guess at what abilities her opponent had. The moment the fight began, Riss was surprised. An attack right off the bat? And with puppets? This wasn’t something that Riss expected, or had dealt with before, but she had to be prepared to counter anything that was thrown at her.

Her eyes tracked the puppets as both of them rushed her. Riss quickly took the appearance of the duo into account and tried to formulate some sort of plan to take them both on. The puppet with the hair was her first concern. Even though there was a few meters away and closing the distance fast, she could easily see the gleam of its razor sharp hairs. It seemed to be coming right at her, rather than the other one which was looping around from the side. A two pronged attack. Clever, but Riss could see the steps being taken to attack her. The puppet with the axe seemed a little less dangerous at the time, seeing that it had to lug around a somewhat heavy weapon. She could only assume that it would undoubtedly be slower. Her reflexes alone would most likely be able to handle anything it could dish out. At least she could hope so.

Her plan wasn’t the cleverest and certainly wasn’t the most graceful thing she had ever done, but it was still successful. Ducking into Kawaii’s attack with a kunai in hand, she took multiple cuts on her right shoulder and back, but was able to endure the light scrapes to get behind the puppet. The wounds would be obvious, seeing as there would be strips of blood where the hairs touched her, but it would still be worth the advantage. No doubt that the puppet master behind it wouldn’t expect a sacrifice on Riss’ end. Now that things were starting to get positioned, it was easier for Riss to fight back. The fact that she was also behind Kawaii would shield her from Tablos’ axe, at least for the time being.

As she went about her attack, Riss began to think. Cutting the chakra strings wouldn’t do too much, considering Kikisu could reform the strings and continue an assault. However, taking the puppet out of the fight would immediately give her the advantage. Jabbing her kunai into the wooden puppet with her right hand, and beginning a stream of hand signs in her left, she attempted to shove Kawaii to the ground and bind it in place. The kunai would be a good anchor for her to get a grip on the puppet. The bind would be placed on the puppet’s center body, keeping the entire thing stuck to the surface. After her bind was finished, she would immediately jump away to avoid any strike from the other puppet.

Whipping around, Riss would then rush towards Kikisu with a kunai in hand. She wasn’t planning to attack, rather lure the other puppet closer to take it by surprise. She also kept aware that the puppet she bound could detach if it had the ability to. Riss could only hope that her opponent was completely reliant on the puppets and couldn’t handle anything beyond the puppet’s capabilities.

[Word Count: 1027]
Chakra: 135/150:

OOC: I didn’t exactly see a reference for “Tablos” in your locker, but assuming that it’s coming at me with an axe, I’m guessing that the axe is a bit heftier than any other simple weapons.

For my attack, I’m taking a whole bunch of cuts on my right side, all just to get behind Kawaii. I’m then binding it to the ground using Fuuinjutsu. Seeing that the puppet is C-Rank and considered an item/weapon, I believe I can bind it to the ground. After that, I’m jumping away from the puppet and rushing you with a Kunai.

Also, please don’t hesitate to call me out on anything I might’ve missed or overlooked. I’d like the fight to have a little conflict as possible.

6Riss vs Kikisu [Round 2] Empty Re: Riss vs Kikisu [Round 2] Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:00 pm

Kikisu

Kikisu

D-rank
The girl avoided the axe of talbo, luckily since it moved at the same speed as any weapon of smaller make, since it was being swung with with his massive puppet and his chakra strings. then she leaned into the hair whip, getting slashes across her shoulders and back no doubt that would sting.
he grimaced at the sight of the girl planting his puppet to the ground with a sealing jitsu he recognized the sealing due to his own profiency in fuinjutsu. as she sealed his puppet to the floor he let go of kawaiis strings reattaching them to the third puppet wrapped onto his back, his infant demon, this third puppet was smaller then his others, and it was one of his favorites.
the girl was rushing him he didn't like being caught in close range, so he sent the small demon like puppet at the oncoming enemy and once he was in range he pointed the puppets nails at the girl and released the springs in its fingers, the black talons extended, stabbing forth at this girls neck and chest, he didn't care if she stabbed his puppet with the kunai, it wouldn't do any lasting damage to them.

while talbos rushed her from the back , putting his head down and aiming to ram into her shoulder blade region, hoping that the overwhelming assault would be hard to fight back against. all the while kikisu jumped to the left to get some more distance from the girl. Kikisu already respected this girl already.
Chakra 135
Ooc- I agree, I'm just here to have fun any concerns pm or post then here :)

7Riss vs Kikisu [Round 2] Empty Re: Riss vs Kikisu [Round 2] Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:59 am

Riss

Riss

D-rank
Watching as Kikisu revealed yet another puppet, Riss’ confidence dropped a few levels. She knew that Puppet users most likely had more than one puppet, but seeing how complex the two she already faced were, she started to wonder if he had any more tricks up his sleeve. The puppet approaching from her front was small. Riss turned her head slightly and could see out of her peripherals that the larger puppet was following her. Yet another two pronged attack. She really couldn’t mock the tactic, mainly because it kept her on her feet constantly, never giving her a moment to breathe.

Though everything was happening so suddenly, Riss was perceptive enough to notice that Kikisu moved away from her. Riss smirked at his sudden action to gain some distance. No doubt her opponent wasn’t too strong with close combat. This finally gave Riss a clear plan of attack. In an instant, she put her plan into play. She had just enough time to pull off a jutsu and surprise her opponent. Stopping all movement, she took a stance in between the two puppets. Bringing her hands together and starting a stream of hand signs, she brought her hands up to her mouth and spewed out a cloud of mist that quickly covered her and the puppets coming towards her. As soon as the mist had spread a few meters, Riss combat rolled to her right and remained low to the ground. Again, her reflexes came into play, barely allowing her to escape the attack that would’ve ended her attempt to win the match. With the mist active and the puppets convening on her previous location, there was a chance that the puppets would crash into each other. All would depend on how Kikisu would react to her jutsu. The mist’s total distance didn’t reach too far, and was stuck in the middle of the arena.

With a sigh, she regained her bearings and mentally pointed out the last location she saw Kikisu at. The mist was a barrier that hid her presence, but it wasn’t the safest place to be. If she stayed too long, her opponent might be able to find her by scanning the mist, or removing it in some way. For now, she would have to slowly creep away from the two puppets and be perceptive enough to notice any movement other than her own.

[Word Count: 1426]

Chakra: 125/150:

OOC: Causing some Mist to cover the arena, then dodging out of the way of both puppets. Should be possible given the distance of the two puppets and the fact that they seem to be attacking at the same time. I’m then just hanging out in the mist for a bit…

Do you happen to have a reference for Tablos I can see? It’s kinda hard to determine if I can do a certain action when I don’t know what the puppet can do.

8Riss vs Kikisu [Round 2] Empty Re: Riss vs Kikisu [Round 2] Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:18 pm

Kikisu

Kikisu

D-rank
Kikisu sighed inwardly, he knew this was coming, a mist ninja was never without that wretched jutsu, it made seeing nearly impossible, he wasnt fond of it at all, from the sound of his puppets, he assumed that they had missed their mark, he breathed in deep and closed his eyes for a moment, listening to everything in the area, this was how he fought a local clan that could turn invisible at will, it wouldnt work that well but it was worth a try. He opened his eyes after only a second, he assumed the girl was getting her bearings, like he, but Kikisu had a plan, he was never without one...

He concentrated a his chakra into his chakra strings, sending his minotaur puppet to the edge of the mist, as quickly as he could (C rank speed) then he released his chakra into the strings, causing the strings to become barbed and pointy, he had his demon puppet crouch down as the minotaur puppet rushed around the mist, sending his chakra strings into the mist, cleanly slicing into the mist, and hopefully into the girl, there was 5 strings in total, aiming from torso to throat, and they would cause some damage, he used his kekkei genkai to make them invisible as well, making the attack a deadly one, hoping to slice into her chest and throat. He kept the demon puppet ready to attack or defend, whatever was nessecary, though he hoped that this attack would strike true, since there was hopefully little chance she would even see the strings, since they were clear as air...and sharp as razors.

105 Chakra - Using strings C rank-http://www.narutosaga.com/t88-chikamatsu?highlight=chikamatsu <- from clan jutsu

Jutsu used:

OOC- Talbo in my locker is under Minos, for minos talbo.
Using my jutsus, they require no hand signs, crouching down my infant demon puppet, and sending my minotaur puppet around the mist, my strings have a 50m range and my barbed strings cause all of my strings to slice, they are invisible since i used my clans Kekkei Genkai, any concerns pm me :)

9Riss vs Kikisu [Round 2] Empty Re: Riss vs Kikisu [Round 2] Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:59 pm

Riss

Riss

D-rank
Riss could hear the clanking of wood around her. She could only guess that her opponent was now searching the mist for her, using the puppets to do so. Of course she would not only have to be aware of the actual puppets, but the strings as well. She was still aware of how puppets worked, seeing that they were connected with chakra strings. But considering she had never faced anyone who used puppetry, she had no clue what the properties of chakra strings were. If she stood up, there was a good chance she would get snagged on the strings and be found immediately. She would have to remain as low as possible to avoid detection. As she thought about it, the larger puppet could be searching, or the smaller demonic one could be searching. Hell, the two could’ve even been shambling about to discover her. In any of the cases, she would have to act fast.

She quickly began another stream of hand signs. Two water puddles formed next to her and slowly rose up to mimic the shape and appearance of Riss. Taking two kunai from her pouch, she handed both her clones a single blade. The two clones positioned themselves in front of and behind Riss, both preparing for anything to come at them. It was at this point that the barbed strings made contact with the clone behind Riss. The clone seemed to stumble due to the attack, but surprisingly remained standing.  Riss quickly reacted. Placing her hands together, a puff of smoke appeared around her. Having transformed herself into a chakram, she would have to wait on her clone to act.

Clone 1:
The clone positioned in front of Riss moved as quickly as possible. Grabbing the chakram that Riss had transformed herself into, the clone threw it towards where she assumed Kikisu was standing. As it exited the mist, the chakram spun towards her opponent with its blades to the side. It was only about a meter off of her target, but did warrant some extra movement from Kikisu if it happened to change direction. Right after throwing Riss’ disguise, the clone would bolt out of the mist and start heading directly towards the trees that surrounded the entire arena. From where she came out, it would immediately be seen by Kikisu and would be almost impossible to not notice.

Clone 2:
The clone behind Riss remained still, waiting for an attack. A sudden slice of the strings hit it, causing it to bend forward from the hit. The strings had gotten caught on it and would no doubt cause Kikisu to be aware of its presence.

[Word Count: 1870]

Chakra: 60/150:

OOC: Creating Clones and transforming myself into a chakram. One of my clones is throwing the chakram somewhat near you and quickly rushing out of the mist, while the other is currently getting sliced up from your barbed strings.

Clone 2 would still be standing seeing as it would need to be hit with two D-Rank attacks or one C-Rank… But I’m guessing since the barbs are already embedded into it, once they get ripped out, the clone will dissipate.

10Riss vs Kikisu [Round 2] Empty Re: Riss vs Kikisu [Round 2] Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:04 pm

Kikisu

Kikisu

D-rank
Kikisu suddenly felt his barbed wires catch flesh, the moment that it caught he pulled his puppet in, grinding the strings against the flesh hoping to cause more damage to this girl aiming his puppets horns downwards aimed at what the barbed strings were grinding, just in case. he needed her to go down he was getting bored of her dodging around he was hoping to connect with his next blow. He was preparing his next attack with the infant demon and suddenly he saw a chakram shoot out of the mist he quickly detached his demon puppets strings both set of strings being barbed he swung and slashed at the chakram hoping to swat it out of the air, maybe even damage the weapon. He then used his minotaur to swing his axe at what was the two clones, though kikisu only knew about the one that his strings caught but his huge axe would catch by of them in its large arc. Kikisu stayed alert, his eyes staying darting back and forth looking for any threats while also controlling his puppets, he was glad that he had trained himself to pay attention to multiple things at the same time. chakra 95 * maintained chakra strings and barbed strings
Ooc- shredded my strings across clone, followed by a horn charge, then I swatted at the chakram with my barbed wires, then a large swing with my puppets axe

11Riss vs Kikisu [Round 2] Empty Re: Riss vs Kikisu [Round 2] Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:32 pm

Riss

Riss

D-rank
Clone 2:
The invisible wires shredded across the surface of its skin, ripping away streaks of water as it quickly lost its form, becoming merely a puddle on the ground. The kunai it was holding dropped and Riss could easily sense that her clone had been defeated.

Clone 1:
Noticing that the other clone had dissipated meant that the puppets knew its location. The real Riss was already thrown out of the mist and away from the puppets, leaving the clone to its own business. A sudden shadow came hurling towards her. Using the kunai to defend was pointless, and it certainly ruined its plans to run away and draw attention elsewhere. It would simply have to cause some havoc where it was.

Ducking down as the axe came towards it, the clone quickly gripped its kunai and jabbed it into the center of Tablos’ chest, attempting to distract it long enough for Riss to act.

Riss:
As Riss was flying towards Kikisu, she noticed that one of his arms had reeled back, almost as though he wasn’t following the normal movements to control his puppets. His other arm seemed to maintain the same control as she witnessed before, so something was definitely off. With a quick thought, she began to put two and two together. Her second clone that protected her back didn’t even seem to see anything coming. It was completely blindsided by an unknown attack, but there was a very rare chance that the puppet’s weapons struck it down. It had to have been the strings. There was no other possible explanation.

Now that Kikisu was reeling back, she could only guess he was sending yet another set of strings forth, but mainly at her disguise. With another puff of smoke, Riss dropped her disguise and quickly flung a kunai at Kikisu’s left shoulder. There was no avoiding the strings, being she was in mid-air, but she would at least be able to catch her opponent off guard. As Riss began to descend and touch the ground, she could feel the strings catch on her sleeve and arm. With a sudden jerk away, the strings sliced her arm, leaving noticeable lines of cuts that instantly began to bleed. There wasn’t any way out of it, but at least she was free from the strings. Her adrenaline was pumping, but she could still feel the stinging pain on her arm. There was no doubt that she had lost a good deal of blood during the fight, and wasn’t going to last much longer before passing out.

Whether her kunai hit her opponent or not, she would keep the pressure on. Taking out yet another kunai, she rushed Kikisu for some close range attacks, still remaining aware of any counters he might throw at her. She began her assault with a slice towards Kikisu’s right shoulder.

[Word Count: 2347]
Chakra: 55/150:

OOC: Clone 2 is dead, and clone one is attacking your puppet. Riss however has gotten hit by your barbed stings, and ripped herself away from them to get out of it. She is then rushing you for close combat. Finally trying to get some hits on you!

12Riss vs Kikisu [Round 2] Empty Re: Riss vs Kikisu [Round 2] Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:40 pm

Kikisu

Kikisu

D-rank
To his surpise, as he whipped his strings at the weapon, it suddenly became the girl he was fighting, his strings whipped into her, digging into her flesh, just as a kunai flew at him, it sliced a small cut into his shoulder and some blow started to well in the area, though it wasnt a serious damage still he grimaced, not one for close combat, and seeing her coming in close and closing the distance.
he furrowed his brow as she landed and shredded her way out from his strings and rushed him. He noticed that his puppet had slightly jerked, the thick oak had been poked by a kunai, a kunai would not be able to damage it, it had a better use than fighting a clone.
He pulled minos to him, making it run top speed at the girl just as she was closing in for an attack at his shoulder.
He had his minotaur puppet go head down and aim for a gore directly to her back, the two large sharpened horns aiming for a take down attack just as she was coming in for an attack.
Her kunai sliced into his shoulder, leaving a shallow cut, he grimaced in pain but powered threw it, whipping his chakra strings of his free hand at her throat and face, taking the kunai cut to the shoulder in the attempt of sandwiching her with his and his puppet, he hoped that her attacking him left her in a vulnerable position.

As well he took note that his kawaii puppet was across the arena somewhat, he prepared some chakra for the substitution jutsu, getting ready to use that if necessary, he wanted to win this fight, he remembered the words of his sensei,
Do your best Kikisu, if you win you get to choose from any one of my puppets, to keep for yourself he wanted that puppet, she was an expert puppet maker and he knew that having one of her personal puppets would be a dream come true.
He smiled, he had never had so much fun before, this fight was getting interesting, it was time to show that unlike most puppeteers he was no useless up close.

Chakra 80- Prepared Substitution, maintained chakra strings and barbed wires
OOC- Finished my first attack on you, let you come in close, went in for a gore with minos just as you were swinging at me, as well swinging my strings with my other hands, taking the thrown kunai as a small slice to the shoulder and the slash to the chest/ arm, hoping to catch you attacking and connect with my puppet, and prepared substitution jutsu with my Kawaii puppet, since it is no longer stuck to the ground.

13Riss vs Kikisu [Round 2] Empty Re: Riss vs Kikisu [Round 2] Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:09 pm

Riss

Riss

D-rank
Clone 1:
The clone noticed that the larger puppet was beginning to turn away from her and towards where the real Riss was. Having no desire to fight the clone, it was going to head back and assist its controller. However, the clone was still right next to it, and immediately noticed the movement. Reaching out and gripping onto the kunai it had embedded into the wooden puppet for support, the clone brought itself closer. Grinding its feet across the ground, it started trying to drag the puppet back, slowing it down and causing a bit of a tug-o-war with Kikisu. It wasn’t moving as quickly, but it was now obvious that it was heading for Riss while her back was turned.

Riss:
Riss had finally gotten a hit on her opponent, and wasn’t going to let up anytime soon. She took note of Kikisu’s hands, mainly due to her knowing about the invisible strings and the fact that there were other puppets she would have to worry about. Though she wouldn’t be able to see them, she could still predict where they were based on where her opponent flicked their wrist. As for the puppets, her clone was already on it, attempting to allow her more time and prevent her from dealing with too much at once. Riss was generally better at close up fights, but fighting two on one against a puppet and its master, she would struggle. Luckily, she had her plan and was sticking to it.

Just as she suspected, Kikisu reeled his arm back to try and swat her away. He was aiming high, so it was going for either her torso or face, which irritated her a bit. Quickly ducking to avoid her face getting sliced, she sidestepped around her opponent and brought her hands up for a quick stream of hand signs. With the danger of the puppet coming closer, having her opponent struggle for a brief moment would allow her quite some time to end the fight here and now. Placing a seal on Kikisu’s torso, all the chakra from his limbs would begin to pull to his chest and back. The fatigue and soreness would make his arms and legs feel heavy and might cause the puppet to drop for a brief moment. Coupled with a strike to the chest, the attack would weigh heavy and give Riss plenty of time to get a few extra stikes in.

[Word Count: 2754]
Chakra: 45/150:

OOC: The clone, still attempting to be a distraction, is trying to stall your puppet for a few more seconds. Riss however, is using a jutsu to cause your arms and legs to go limp, as well as lose some chakra. I’m guessing this would most likely cause your puppet to drop.

Also, I’m not too sure you’d be able to use a substitution on your Kawaii puppet. I’d think you’d have to be somewhat close to it. And considering I bound it to the ground at the start of the match and I moved all the way to you, it’s probably a good distance away. And even if you were close, it’s still in the mist somewhere, with no chakra strings to tell where it is.

14Riss vs Kikisu [Round 2] Empty Re: Riss vs Kikisu [Round 2] Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:39 pm

Kikisu

Kikisu

D-rank
Will post a soon as I get an answer from an admin about a few things including the kawaii as a substitute:) will do a post as soon as her a little clarification from her

15Riss vs Kikisu [Round 2] Empty Re: Riss vs Kikisu [Round 2] Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:06 pm

Kikisu

Kikisu

D-rank
As the jutsu strike came in, kikisu dodged forwards and then jumped 5m away, out of harms way with whatever jutsu she was trying to use, he flicked his strings and attached them to his infant demon puppet, pulling it to him at top speeds and keeping it ready, it wasnt far away so it didnt take to much time, at this point talbo was being slowed down by what appeared to be a clone, since the clone was busy trying to stop talbo from moving, since talbo was a great deal bigger he turned and shot out his free hand for a choke hold, knowing that she would be at least some what attentive on trying to slow him down, and with the choke hold if it hit he would lift her up and spear her on one of his horns, they were pointed to an incredible tip and it would tear into her face greatly.
Hoping his opponant was starting to get tired, he released infants mouth, with shot a dozen little razor sharp teeth at wherever the real one was at the moment,  he expected her to move at least somewhat from where she was attacking him, other then that kikisu just cleared some more distance backwards, a few more meters to keep them apart, this fight was going longer then he had hoped, but he still had the edge in his mind, he had scored more blows and used less jutus thus far, he was trying to tire this girl out, he was hoping at this point she was at least breathing heavy. His eyes darted back and forth from each target, keeping himself on the high defense.

Chakra 70-Ended barbed strings, maintained normal strings and invisible strings, used sub.
OOC-Using Sub, pulling a few meters back with it, aiming for a finishing blow with talbo using your clones efforts against it hopefully, shooting infantile puppets teeth at the real you whilst i pull a few meters back.

16Riss vs Kikisu [Round 2] Empty Re: Riss vs Kikisu [Round 2] Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:56 am

Riss

Riss

D-rank
Clone 1:
The clone felt the puppet it was yanking on quickly turn and pick her up. In an attempt to stall it for at least a few more moments, it ripped the kunai out of its side and stabbed its head. With practically no effect, the puppet quickly jabbed a horn into her chest. The clone held together for a moment and finally turned back into water before splashing on the ground.

Riss:
Her adrenaline was running low and her heart was beating rather fast. This opponent hadn’t even been man enough to face her in close combat, instead relying on a long game of keep-away to attempt to tire her out. Though she thought rather poorly of her opponent, she had to admit he was smart to do so. Completely annoyed when Riss saw him back up even further, she took a step forward and brought her fist back.

She noticed Kikisu flick his hands forward, no doubt connecting it to the puppet that was lost within her mist. There was no chance in hell she could advance on her opponent without getting torn to shreds by the demonic smaller puppet, or impaled by the larger puppet’s horns. At least her clone had given her enough time to note the attack from her back. Pushing off the ground, she slid to the left to avoid the hell of razor sharp teeth flying at her. A sudden pain caused her to cringe as she ended her dodge. At first she thought she had gotten struck by one of the projectiles coming from her back, but she would’ve felt something like that.

Her arm went limp as if all the energy in her body had been drained. Frozen for a moment, she squinted, her vision going dark. Before she knew it, the ground was coming closer into view as she fell towards the ground. Stumbling, Riss uttered a soft, “Damn it”, before finally having her body flop against the dirt. The wounds on her shoulder and back, along with the continuous strain on her chakra finally beat her before her opponent. She had passed out from the blood loss and constant opening of the wound. Blood stained her clothing and she remained motionless on the ground, her breathing rather shallow. Still alive, she was not going to be getting back up, leaving Kikisu a victor. The worst part was that she wouldn’t know she lost until she was revived.

[Word Count: 3163]

Chakra: 45/150:

OOC: Riss is out, Kikisu wins the round.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.