You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Riss vs Tsuru Empty Riss vs Tsuru Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:31 pm

Ryuusei

Ryuusei

D-rank
The matches for the final tourney will take place inside of the Tailed Beast Temple that resides on Genbu. Once used for hosts of tailed beasts from Kumogakure to attempt to tame the creatures imprisoned within them, the temple now stands as a monument of strength and determination in recognition of shinobi of the past. The ring that participants is a raised 30mx30m square with a completely flat floor and no obstructions. The ring is bordered by a lowered 5m wide area of soft dirt.

The objective is simple, defeat your opponent in single combat by either incapacitating them or knocking them out of the ring. If at any point either participant lands outside of the ring they will forfeit the match and any further participation in the exams. Good Luck.

First Post: Riss

2Riss vs Tsuru Empty Re: Riss vs Tsuru Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:24 pm

Riss

Riss

D-rank
Upon entering the arena that she would fight, Riss looked around rather nervously. Though she was thrilled she had made it to the second round, being forced to fight another person was going to be somewhat interesting. In her last fight, she had to use her wits, but based on the arena where she would be fighting, the fight would simply be a test of strength. Eventually making her way to the top of the platform, she quietly inspected the edges and surface. It was raised a good deal above the ground, but not enough where a bone would be broken if she was knocked off. The fact that soft dirt surrounded it would also cushion a fall if her opponent happened to get the jump on her.

Speaking of her opponent, she hadn’t heard much other than a name. Tsuru. Having no information about her competition worried her slightly, and caused her to shiver with nervousness. Leaning over the edge of the platform and looking down at the soft dirt, she exhaled softly. Causing an opponent to go unconscious, knocking them out of the ring or even killing them were all options she had to be the victor. But given that she wasn’t too fond of killing, she would most likely go for a non-lethal win. Though, she wouldn’t hesitate to end her opponent simply to win. Mentally going through her own tactics, she continued to wonder how her fight would end up. Given that she had already survived one ordeal of the Chuunin exams, a thought popped into her head. If the first test was used to weed out weaker, less experienced, or unlucky Genin, the second round would be a bit tougher.

As her final thoughts came to a close, she noticed that another person had entered the platform. Remember that her first fight wasn’t as formal, Riss placed her hand on her kunai before taking a few steps towards her opponent. As much as she wanted to greet the girl, she remained quiet, simply staring at her instead. Immediately, she started to size up the girl. Any visible weapons or armor, any signs that might point out skills or talents, and most importantly how confident did she seem.

[Word Count: 372]

3Riss vs Tsuru Empty Re: Riss vs Tsuru Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:53 pm

Tsu-chan

Tsu-chan

D-rank
Alright Tsu, you can do this! You can totally, completely do this!

It was a simple few words of encouragement the girl could think of to think silently to herself. She suddenly felt very nervous. She of course, had every right to be, her first formal fight since the beginning of the exams. Most likely her first formal fight in any kind of stage. Both literally, as there was a stage she was walking to, and as to how she had ever actually fought some other shinobi besides practice battles at the academy. Even on the Genbu, she only had been able to take the scroll due to the help of a Giant Koala. Could she ever truly fight on her own? Could she ever be strong enough to protect herself, fight for herself?

She had to have changed since long ago! She nervously touched her forearm, covered by leather gloves, though underneath was a scar of an incident that had killed her mother and left the girl with an intense fear of flames. I.. hope this person can't use katon jutsu... Another thought came to her mind, wishful thinking to any kind of advantage or disadvantage she could have. Not only would fire make her freeze up emotionally, her Mokuton jutsu would be severely lessened.  She took a deep breath in and out, her hand going to the fore head protector around her neck. She needed to calm down, being nervous would only make the fight go awry and not in her favor. She wore her forehead protector around her neck because that was the way her father wore it. And she wanted to be like him, to be strong, dependable, to fight without fear and to have people look up to her. She wanted to be able to fight for herself, at a disadvantage or not. She wanted to protect herself so others wouldn't have to worry themselves over her. And so that no one else would have to make a sacrifice for her. Another memento decorated her outfit, a small brooch of a white life above her heart. It had been her mother's... and with her mother gone, it was one of the only things Tsu had to remind her of the sacrifice she had made to save the girl's life. Tsuru was determined to never let sacrificed like that be made again. She needed to become stronger, these exams were everything she needed to prove herself that she could!

She looked around the arena, it was a raised platform with only one other person to accompany her. Her opponent was an older girl of red hair and blue eyes, well eye, her hair covered one half of her face.. The girl's forehead protector was around her waist, an emblem of... Kiri? She already had her hand ready at the kunai on her belt, cautiously eager to start the fight.  She was ready, and so Tsu needed to be as well.

Another deep breath in and out, she readied her stance. The girl of green hair bowed politely in introduction, her long green braids trailing the ground. "Hello! Um... it's nice to meet you. My name is Tsuru Shokubutsusou. W-we're going to have fight each other." The girl's words came out stuttered and displayed much nervousness. She raised her head back up, looking with earnest at her opponent. Though technically this girl was a challenge she had to face in order to reach her dream, she still was a person like anyone else, a shinobi in her own right with every reason to be here just as Tsu herself.

"Uh... I-I hope we can have a fair fight. And good luck to you." She smiled up to the girl of red hair with a tilt of her head. Though she was still anxious about the whole ordeal, Tsu knew had good reason to be here.  She had come this far, that had to have meant something in terms of her own strength. She was stronger than so many years ago, but she needed to gain more power. She turned to a battle stance, keeping her feet slightly apart and light on her toes, waiting for her opponent of red hair to made the first move.

~718~

OOC: As Tsu said, good luck to you and hope we can have a fair fight~! ^_^

4Riss vs Tsuru Empty Re: Riss vs Tsuru Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:29 pm

Riss

Riss

D-rank
Given her previous paranoid action, she felt almost guilty that she didn’t trust the girl instantly. The sudden ambush from the first part of the exams was really the only thing would give her a reason to worry, but for some reason, she couldn’t get rid of the paranoia. Not getting attacked or threatened on sight was bizarre in her mind. Looking back at all the rumors she heard of the feared Chuunin Exams, she started to pick out truths and lies among them. One of the lies that pertained to this situation was that all other opponents would be hungry for blood and wouldn’t hesitate to kill her in a heartbeat. At least with this new opponent, she was a bit more polite before the actual fighting started. Snapping her head up, she listened in as the girl began to talk.

Riss quietly released the tight grip she hand on her kunai once her opponent introduced themselves. Darting her eyes to the sides, she nodded once, showing she had heard the greeting. “I-It’s nice to meet you to. My name is Riss Uzumaki.” She stumbled on her words in the beginning, but as she continued on with her short greeting, a confidence rose behind her words. “I hope our fight goes well. And good luck to you as well.” Riss took a few steps back, giving a fair amount of distance between the edges of the platform, but staying somewhat closer to her opponent. From where she was standing, she was about 8m from the closest edge and 14m from Tsu. It was a decent distance away, but she would have to plan her attacks accordingly if she was going to win.

As quickly as she could manage, Riss began a short stream of hand signs and finished it by bringing a fist towards her mouth. With a light inhale, then heavy exhale, a thick white mist spewed forth from Riss’ mouth. The mist travelled outward, completely engulfing a fair 15m section of the platform. With the cover of the Mist, she would lose sight of her opponent, but likewise, she would be completely invisible to Tsu. The mist was a good barrier, considering there were no obstacles on the stage. From here, she would have the time to see what her opponent was capable of and act around the jutsus or techniques used against her.

Crouching down in the mist, she quietly brought her hands up once more. With yet another stream of hand signs, she focused as three blobs of water formed up next to her. The blobs quickly shaped themselves into exact copies of Riss. Reaching back behind her, she took out three kunai and handed one to each of the clones. The clones had been a great help during the first portion of the exams, and Riss hoped they would be even more help here.

Clone 1:
Given that she had placed the mist down and blocked Tsu direct line of sight to her, she quickly sent a clone out of the mist. The Riss clone locked its gaze on Tsu and quickly rushed forward with the kunai in hand. It would no doubt be seen the moment it exited the mist, and its quick burst of speed would allow Tsu to react. It made no obvious sign that it was going to attempt a stab just yet, but seeing as it was rushing forward, it appeared as though Riss was going on the offensive immediately.

Clone 2 and 3:
The other clones moved to the opposite ends of the mist and prepared themselves to move when Riss made ordered them to. This left Riss crouched down in the middle of the white cloud, overseeing what her clones would do. Their time would come soon enough.

[Word Count: 1003]

Chakra 50/150:

OOC: Good luck in the fight as well!

I hope everything is alright where I've placed us. I was assuming we'd be about even for the positions on the platform. I was thinking it looks something like this:

[8m to edge]
|
[8m to edge] - [me] - [14m between us] - [you] - [8m to edge]
|
[8m to edge]

And as for the jutsus, all I did was create some mist and some clones. One is coming for you though.

If you have any issues or are confused about anything I say or do, please feel free to ask me. I want this to be a fun match. :)

5Riss vs Tsuru Empty Re: Riss vs Tsuru Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:46 pm

Tsu-chan

Tsu-chan

D-rank
”I-It’s nice to meet you to. My name is Riss Uzumaki.” The girl of red hair responded politely, with a little bit of a nervous stutter in return. Tsu felt slightly relieved that she wasn’t the only one feeling anxious. They were in the same situation, both here for reasons of their own, and while Tsu had no clue of the red haired Riss’ intentions, she could only hope they were good ones. After whoever had won this fight she hoped that she would be able to get on good terms with the older girl, though depending they might never see each other again. Tsu didn’t want to think about something like that, frankly she didn’t really have the time. She smiled back at the Uzumaki, feeling as if she had heard that clan name before, but once again decided to put that thought in the back her mind. “I hope our fight goes well. And good luck to you as well.”  The last civil words of good will the two would likely have for each other before the fight would begin, Tsu nodded once more, her nervousness replaced by a feeling of excitement. This was it! She was really going to fight in the chuunin exams!

The red haired girl took a few steps back, placing herself 14 m away from Tsu. The ninja of Kiri made a few hands signs, took a big breath in, and exhaled a huge cloud of white mist. Ah… It’s mist ‘cause she’s from the Mist! Tsu thought in her head as the cloud of mist enveloped the fighting ring, making her opponent completely shrouded in a cloud of white. Tsu blinked a few times, wondering what would happen next.

Then suddenly a whoosh! It was the red haired girl and… with a kunai in hand! She rushed toward the green haired girl, with Tsu barely having time to react. She lifted up her arms to block the attack, using her leather gloves as protection from the kunai. ”Eh!” The force knocked the both girl’s back from each other.

”I… I can do this!” Tsu yelled out to give herself confidence. The surprise attack wasn’t unexpected, considering the red haired girl had shrouded herself in mist, yet if she was to exit the mist so quickly… why was it still needed? Would she go back to hide in it again? Then… how would the girl be able to fight her if she couldn’t even see her opponent? Eh? Thinking about it made the small Senju’s head hurt, she needed to deal with the red haired girl in front of her. ”Multiple Vine Technique: Second Vine!” Tsu knelt down the ground, grabbing a kunai in her boot for good measure, then to each of her sides two large vines sprouted from the earth, reaching up to 25 m to the air. The girl’s long green braids became animated, mirroring the movements of the vines, swaying through the air like snakes.  The two vines headed straight for the girl of red hair at full speed, crisscrossing to attack her from the left and right. If she could dodge from this close Tsu didn’t know, but surely she would be hit hard from two angles when the vines landed their attack.

~558/1276~

Chakra 135/150:

OOC Yay~ I’m back ^_^ Sorry if I don’t really do much here, but I didn’t want to do anything else besides attack your clone. I was a little confused with where exactly the mist reached, cause the range is 15 m and we have 14 m between us (Though I don’t know if that means a radius with you in the center or 15 meters from you mouth), so I originally thought Tsu would be in it too. Though I decided to follow your post and that Riss is the only one in the Mist (I suppose we can give/take 1 meter). I’m going to say that the clone and Tsu are between 1-2 meters apart right now since Tsu and her only got knocked back a little. And so now Tsu is probably 15-16 meters away from you.

Geez this is getting so technical already :P

This is my first real fight btw, so if I’m doing it wrong please tell me. :)

6Riss vs Tsuru Empty Re: Riss vs Tsuru Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:55 pm

Tsu-chan

Tsu-chan

D-rank
Much to Tsu’s surprise, as her vines made contact with the red haired girl before her, the ninja of kiri suddenly turned into a puddle of water. ”Eh?!” Tsu yelled out in surprise. Did.. she just turn someone into a puddle? That wasn’t possible, was it? No that really, really could not have been possible. The only answer could have been that the girl that had appeared actually wasn’t the girl that was her opponent, that meant the girl who turned into a puddle was actually fake! A… clone! Tsu thought hard to deduct what exactly what happened. If that girl had been a fake, then in that cloud of mist there had to have been more.

But I can’t see them…. The immediately problem came up, but was soon solved with Tsu’s surprising quick thinking. I’ve got it, Briar Root!’ She punched hard at the ground, in front of her a small plant of vines and thorns shot up quickly, underneath the arena’s floor a network of chakra sensing roots allowed the girl to sense the unseen. And she “saw” that there were indeed three other girls, two at the edge of the mist while one in the center. But which one was the real one? The greened haired Senju couldn’t really tell, so her only option was to hit them all at once!

She held the kunai in her hand up, her braids lifted in front of her, she concentrated the chakra of her vines at the ends which fell limp and brown. In one swift motion she cut the ends of her braids, unraveling the ropes of hair. The vines fell off immediately regrowing three smaller whiplike ends. The vines swung violently, the smaller, faster whips flicking around like a hydra of snakes. ”I-I can do this!” She repeated her words of encouragement to herself again. She threw her three shuriken into the air, which were caught by the vines, two on her left vine and one on her right. Using her roots to sense the position of all remaining figures, Tsu manipulated her vines at full speed to the two girls on the outer edge.

The two vines would hit within seconds, slashing at both clones with shuriken and slashing like whips, they would make quick work of each clone causing enough damage to turn both into puddles of water. When the clones would disappear, Tsu focused both her vines on the girl in the center of the mist, turning to her armed with the three shuriken blades and the remaining whips. It was a full force offensive from the left and right sides, similar to her assault on the water clone from earlier, this time small blades and vine whips.

~464/1740~

Chakra 95/150:

OOC: I am assuming that my vines would destroy your clones since C-rank damage automatically turns them into puddles of water. We should really wrap this up by this weekend.

7Riss vs Tsuru Empty Re: Riss vs Tsuru Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:01 pm

Riss

Riss

D-rank
OOC: Unfortunately going to have to call an admin… I’ve got concerns about the stage we’re on and what your plants are capable of…

Your technique ‘Briar Root’ states, “The roots are chakra sensitive allowing him to sense and "see" a shinobi or other life form in a vast range. This does not allow the user to sense anything more than a meter off the ground...” and seeing that, “The ring is bordered by a lowered 5m wide area of soft dirt...” makes me think that the jutsu wouldn’t exactly work. Also, if it did work, I believe the platform we’re on is made from stone. If you were able to use the roots, they would have to bore through stone which I think would be a pretty challenging feat. You only mentioned that you put the jutsu in the ground, which the closest ground is the platform we're on.

Another thing is the vine attacks. It says that, “The User plants a number of specialized chakra seeds in the ground…” Again, the stone ground? I kind of find that hard to imagine. This all goes off the assumption that the platform we’re on is stone. I’d generally assume this because the surrounding arena is dirt and it says nothing about what the actual platform is made of, so, need an admin to give me the heads up.

8Riss vs Tsuru Empty Re: Riss vs Tsuru Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:14 am

Tsu-chan

Tsu-chan

D-rank
OOC: Alright since we talked about it I’m going to through out completely my last two posts and combine them into this one big one here, so just we can resume fight from here please ^_^

-What was discussed –Tsu can’t grow Briar Root through the stone of arena and there cannot use it, but she can use vines as the roots will grow via cracks/grooves in-between the stone.

”I-It’s nice to meet you to. My name is Riss Uzumaki.” The girl of red hair responded politely, with a little bit of a nervous stutter in return. Tsu felt slightly relieved that she wasn’t the only one feeling anxious. They were in the same situation, both here for reasons of their own, and while Tsu had no clue of the red haired Riss’ intentions, she could only hope they were good ones. After whoever had won this fight she hoped that she would be able to get on good terms with the older girl, though depending they might never see each other again. Tsu didn’t want to think about something like that, frankly she didn’t really have the time. She smiled back at the Uzumaki, feeling as if she had heard that clan name before, but once again decided to put that thought in the back her mind. “I hope our fight goes well. And good luck to you as well.” The last civil words of good will the two would likely have for each other before the fight would begin, Tsu nodded once more, her nervousness replaced by a feeling of excitement. This was it! She was really going to fight in the chuunin exams!

The red haired girl took stepped back, placing herself 14 m away from Tsu. The ninja of Kiri made a few hands signs, took a big breath in, and exhaled a huge cloud of white mist. Ah… It’s mist ‘cause she’s from the Mist! Tsu thought in her head as the cloud of mist enveloped the fighting ring, making her opponent completely shrouded in a cloud of white. Tsu blinked a few times, wondering what would happen next.

Then suddenly a whoosh! It was the red haired girl and… with a kunai in hand! She rushed toward the green haired girl, with Tsu barely having time to react. She lifted up her arms to block the attack, using her leather gloves as protection from the kunai. ”Ah!” The force knocked the both girl’s back from each other about a meter.

”I… I can do this!” Tsu yelled out to give herself confidence. The surprise attack wasn’t unexpected, considering the red haired girl had shrouded herself in mist, yet if she was to exit the mist so quickly… why was it still needed? Would she go back to hide in it again? Then… how would the girl be able to fight her if she couldn’t even see her opponent? Eh? Thinking about it made the small Senju’s head hurt, she needed to deal with the red haired girl in front of her. ”Multiple Vine Technique: Second Vine!” Tsu knelt down the ground, grabbing a kunai in her boot for good measure. Oddly enough the girl had trouble making her vines grow. ”Eh…?!” It seemed as if the stone surface of the arena was hard for her plants to grow on, but it was no matter to the girl, she just had to try harder. With a yell for good measure, she forced her chakra vines to grow, the roots found there ways through the grooves of the stone, forcing themselves to grab on to the rock.  The vines grew larger and Tsu’s long green braids became animated, mirroring the movements of the vines, swaying through the air like snakes.  The two vines headed straight for the girl of red hair in front of Tsu at full speed, crisscrossing to attack her from the left and right. If she could dodge from this close Tsu didn’t know, but surely she would be hit hard from two angles when the vines landed their attack.

Much to Tsu’s surprise, as her vines made contact with the red haired girl, the ninja of kiri suddenly turned into a puddle of water. ”Huh?!” Tsu yelled out in surprise. Did.. she just turn someone into a puddle? That wasn’t possible, was it? No that really, really could not have been possible. The only answer could have been that the girl that had appeared actually wasn’t the girl that was her opponent, that meant the girl who turned into a puddle was actually… fake! A… clone! Tsu thought hard to deduct what exactly what happened. If that girl had been a fake, then in that cloud of mist there had to have been more and the real one…

But I can’t see them… So that was what the mist was for, so her opponent could hide within. I’ve got it! Briar root! She knelt down to the ground again, but then came to a quick realization after a few tries of working her jutsu… no roots were simply going to grow through the stone like her vines. Eh…? Tsu was left with no idea of what to do, if she didn’t know where her opponent was then how was she supposed to hit her? A moment to think and… ”Just hit everywhere!”

She held the kunai in her hand up, her braids lifted in front of her, she concentrated the chakra of her vines at the ends which fell limp and brown. In one swift motion she cut the ends of her braids, unraveling the ropes of hair. The vines fell off immediately regrowing three smaller whiplike ends. The vines swung violently, the smaller, faster whips flicking around like a hydra of snakes. ”Hm! Hydra vine!” She threw her three shuriken into the air, which were caught by the vines, two on her left vine and one on her right. She looked at the cloud of mist covering the other half of the arena, with the use of hydra vine, now her vines could reach 30 m across. Wherever the girl was, Tsu could hit her… right? With her vines now armed with blades and their natural whips, Tsu volted the green stalks into the mist, making each end slash wildly at random, each vines entered from the left center and right center respectively, moving their way through the mist in a curving snake S-shaped path. Anything that would be hit would receive cuts from the shuriken and the slashes of whips from the vines. Tsu stood her ground near the bases of her vines, kunai in hand. She would be unable to move more than 5 m away from the place she stood. She would have to keep this a long range fight if she could. The young Senju was still hoping that her opponent did not have a katon jutsu, Suiton she could deal with, anything else would be fine, just not fire.

~1114/1832~
Chakra *115/150:

9Riss vs Tsuru Empty Re: Riss vs Tsuru Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:20 am

Riss

Riss

D-rank
Clone 1 (Dead):
The clone seemed to grin as Tsu was knocked back by the force of its blow. It showed that she had an advantage of strength, or perhaps she just surprised her foe and was able to land a hit because of it. Whatever the case was, the clone straightened itself up and held the kunai up as a threat. Suddenly, the clone looked over at the two long vines around her and was somewhat surprised. As Riss monitored her clone’s situation, she began to wonder a bit. She knew that some Genin in the exam were talented with jutsus, but the ability to create plant life was something she never experienced. It was also the fact that such a large plant being formed in front of her and controlled with little effort shocked her as well. The vines crossed and drilled into the clone, who immediately burst into a small puddle of water. The kunai it was holding clinked to the ground, displacing some of the water that was previously the clone.

Riss:
Riss observed as her first clone was brutally destroyed by the two large vines. She didn’t exactly expect the clone to last long, seeing as she ordered it to rush forward without any hesitation. Its destruction wasn’t a loss though. Riss now knew what her opponent was capable of, or at least partially what Tsu could do. The first attack being vines gave Riss the impression that Tsu had many more plant-based attacks. And luckily, this meant there was a clear weakness to counter the jutsus. Leaning forward, she began to think of a plan that would allow her to take Tsu out.

The ground trembled slightly as the ends of the vines that Tsu made fell off, then began to branch out. Though she couldn’t see through her own mist, she assumed that Tsu was preparing another plant, as the first caused the ground to shake slightly as well. She checked on her clones to make sure they were still in position, but something caught her eye while doing so. In her Clone’s line of sight, there was a decently large black shadow could be seen to their left and right respectively. This object was moving fast. It was much too large to be her opponent, and only when it started to flail did it cause her to be alarmed. Though the vine was blurry through the mist, it came mere feet from slamming her second clone into the ground and killing it. Now alert of this new threat, she had to put her makeshift plan into action and hope that it would work. Ordering her clones to move, she tried to stay within the somewhat predictable pattern of the vines. Riss herself moved forward in an attempt to get closer to Tsu, but had to constantly roll or duck out the way of an incoming vine. It was a difficult task in the mist, but her ability to react in time, coupled with her natural flexibility allowed her avoid harm and get closer to Tsu. Thankfully, her clones were able to copy her movements and use the flexibility to their advantage. From where she was, she reached a fair 7m from where Tsu was located. Though the first wave of vines came for both of Riss’ clones, this gave her plenty of time to react and plan her movements accordingly.

Clone 2:
The clone, having been in a position to move at a moment’s notice since the moment Riss created it, deftly dodged the wave of the vines before they started to move towards the middle. Once it was clear of the vines, it moved forward. The clone quickly leapt out of the mist and aimed itself at landing near Tsu. Seeing at it was now out of harm from the vines and close enough to Tsu, it’s task would be started. Once on the ground, it would rush forward, hoping to catch the girl off guard. As it sprinted forward, it ran past the puddle of the first clone and grabbed the kunai the first clone dropped. No doubt that it’s movement would gain the attention of Tsu, considering the first clone was defeated a few meters away from her. It would then take the two kunai, charge to the left of Tsu, and aim a stab at her shoulder, then attempt to grab her and hold her in place. All of this was in hopes of cancelling her concentration on the vines and keep her unaware of the surprise Riss had in store.

Clone 3:
Mimicking the second clone, it dodged out of the way of the vines and rushed forward. However, it stopped short of the mist’s edge and began a small stream of hand signs. Once finished, it breathe deep, cup its hands around its mouth, and spew out a gas in her opponent’s direction. A strange and distinct smell would fill the air, but hopefully, clone 2’s distraction would be enough to gain Tsu’s full attention. The gas would surround a decent section of the platform, but mainly cover the bases of Tsu’s plants, as well as Tsu herself.

[Word Count: 1865]

Chakra: 50/150:

OOC: The perception and reaction time rank of D-3, along with Riss’ reflexes characteristic would most likely be enough to avoid the attack. That, coupled with the chopping of the vines and the extra stress put on the stones, would give me a little extra awareness that you’ve got something going on. Hope that suffices for an explaination.

As for my attack…
Riss is currently in the center of the mist and moving closer to Tsu, then staying put.
Clone 1 is dead
Clone 2 is grabbing an extra Kunai and charging you with an attack.
Clone 3 is spewing gas at you and your plants.

10Riss vs Tsuru Empty Re: Riss vs Tsuru Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:20 pm

Tsu-chan

Tsu-chan

D-rank
When Tsu sent her vines to the mist, she was surprised to find that she didn’t hit anything or anyone at all. Eh… She’s not in there? The small Senju began to panic, where could she be? That couldn’t be true, her vines had slashed away waving from the front center and forward, but oddly just couldn’t blindly find anything. The girl had to have dodge them… all?  Left confused, she had no choice but to stay on guard. Suddenly there was a figure that emerged from the edge of the mist! It was the girl of red hair, but was it the real one? Tsu didn’t have time to think as she charged at her, grabbing the extra Kunai on the ground from the previous clone that had turned into a puddle of water. Tsu barely dodged the attack on her shoulder by sidestepping to her right, her opponent had indeed cut into the girl’s shoulder, two inch long cuts marked Tsu’s skin. ”Ah!” It was both a scream of surprise and of command as Tsu recalled the vine to her left to swoop down and slash a barrage of vine whips to counter attack. Tsu also went in to stab the attacker with her kunai. The green stalks returned within a second to fend off the red haired girl and render her into a puddle. So… it wasn’t the original after all.

After the attack, Tsu suddenly smelled something rather awful, a rather distasteful odor surrounded her. Stinky… She covered her nose for good measure, though it did little to hinder the smell. With the girl that had just come out of the mist that had to mean that original girl was still in there, in a place that Tsu still couldn’t see. She needed to get her out! But the question was how, attacking randomly wasn’t going to work she needed to know that she could hit everywhere…. The girl had an idea! Her right vine had remained in the mist, still randomly slashing with its whips but now towards the right edge of the stadium. Tsu caused the vine to reach its full length of thirty meters, reaching across the arena and even through the other side mist. With a quick jar of her head, the right vine violently swung across the ground at half a meter high, sweeping through the entirety of the other half of the stadium and hopefully hitting something within the opaque misty cloud. Just as the right vine would reach the other side of the arena, Tsu would repeat the same motion of stretching her entire vine out, this time the left one. The left vine would sweep across the mist, violently swinging, though this time one meter high. Sweeping across both ways assured that all the possible area in the mist would be hit, varying the levels would assure that her vines wouldn’t collide with each other in while in the mist. At thirty meters across, it would take only two seconds for each vine to sweep the area. If something was hit, it would likely be knocked out of the mist with the vines, a someone hopefully. That was practical... right?! And if it was a direct hit, she could knock them out of the ring entirely! That was that plan at least.

Tsu braced in nervousness. The girl had never been a strategist, nor had she every really fought someone so seriously before. She felt like it was a good plan, but would it work? Within the seconds the vines swept across, she tried to think about what she could do if it didn’t work. She didn’t quite know, she really just couldn’t think that far ahead. And what of that really stinky smell? Was it a jutsu? It wasn’t a very pleasant one to say the least! She was bleeding a little from her shoulder, but the pain wasn’t something she could very well focus on. She couldn’t quite focus on anything, the fight, her vines, the girl-turning-into-puddles, the stone floor, the mist, the uncertainty, the still every present fear of flames being a possibility. Was she doing even a little bit of a good job? She hadn’t been incapacitated, or hit directly, she was still standing and she was still fighting with everything she had. It only made sense that it was the best she could do. She kept low to the ground, breathing heavy with her kunai in hand.

~765/2597~
Chakra 105/150:

OOC: Once again just assuming my vines, which cause C-rank damage, will destroy the water clone.

11Riss vs Tsuru Empty Re: Riss vs Tsuru Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:25 am

Riss

Riss

D-rank
Clone 2:
The clone made contact with Tsu’s shoulder, leaving a rather large gash that was bleeding lightly. As it ripped the kunai across the girl’s shoulder, it quickly planted a foot on the ground and pivoted back around to begin her grab. Of course when she turned to grab her opponent, the vines were already on her. Before she was able to avoid the vine, they struck her with such force that it caused the clone to disperse into a puddle of water. Just like the previous one, the kunais it held dropped to the floor with a clink. The puddle of water seeped into the cracks in the floor, showing that the clone was no more.

Riss:
Riss cursed under her breath as her second clone was destroyed by the vines. Her plan was falling apart, but there was still a chance she would be able to pull this off. Her remaining clone had already set up the gas as the first part of her plan. But seeing as the second clone was no longer in play, she would have to yet again think on the spot. As an immediate reaction to her Clone’s destruction, she rushed forward out of the mist with her kunai in her hand.

Running at Tsu with her arms at the ready, she planned to tackle the girl, but not hold on once she made contact. The tackle would simply knock her opponent down. There was an obvious risk of getting injured in doing so, but at this point in the fight, she was willing to take the risk. As soon as she exited the mist, she finally got full sight of the vines, but not in time to avoid one that was swinging directly at her. As quickly as she could, she attempted to hop over the vine as it passed, but it swept her leg, causing her to flip and hit the ground. The strike to her leg would’ve no doubt caused a bruise and soreness and the force that she hit the ground with no doubt stopped her momentum. Shaking off the blow, she readjusted herself and continued her assault. The sudden sprint out of the mist was interrupted, but Riss still had a direct line to Tsu, which gave her an easy path to follow. Keeping her attention on Tsu, she noticed the girl was crouched down a bit and had a kunai in her hand. As a last second adjustment, Riss pointed her kunai to the side in hopes of being able to deflect a counterattack if there was one. After the tackle took place, whether it made contact or not, Riss would then get a safe distance away as her other clone moved in. For her, the safe distance was about 10m to the left of Tsu’s location.

Clone 3:
Given that the other clone had died, Riss had ordered her last remaining clone to reveal itself and finish her plan. Rushing out of the mist, it ran straight towards where the kunais had been dropped. Grabbing one of the fallen kunai, it took both blades in its hands and held them tight. With a grip and a sudden thrust downward, the clone slid the face of either blade against each other, causing a few small sparks to fly from the contact with the metal. The spark and heat quickly ignited the area around the clone, causing an inferno to spread towards Tsu and her plants in mere seconds. In the flames, the clone surprisingly remained standing, but there was no doubt that it was in very bad shape and wasn’t going to last long afterwards. The fire that hit the vines would start to burn the flammable plants down to the roots, thus making the massive vine that stretched into the mist useless. The fire that would also make contact with Tsu also cause some burns. Though the burns wouldn’t be too severe, they would certainly cause some panic.

[Word Count: 2528]

Chakra 50/150:

OOC:  Clone 2 is now dead.

Also, Please let me know if I missed something. I posted this while multi-tasking and might've missed a detail or two... Sorry for the delay as well...

Making my movement as soon as the second clone dies. Seeing how the vines and Riss move somewhat close to the same speed, I can assume she made it out of the mist without any harm done to her. You took some time before ordering the vine to sweep, and you previously destroyed the clone, so I’d guess Riss and the clone are rushing roughly a few seconds before the sweep?

Riss: After being hit by one of your vines, I gained a bit of a bruise and was interrupted in my tackle. Nonetheless, I've gotten back up and am continuing to rush at you, attempting to knock you down. Strength is about equal, so it may or may not work. If anything, she is simply distracting you from the other clone. If it does/doesn’t make contact, she is still getting out of the way from the blast.
Clone 1: (Dead)
Clone 2: (Dead)
Clone 3: Has rushed up, grabbed one of the downed Kunai, and has clanked them together at such a force that it causes a spark. The spark ignites the gas, and sets everything within a 10m radius on fire. Seeing as the kunais were dropped a couple meters from you, the blast’s epicenter is right between you and your vines.

12Riss vs Tsuru Empty Re: Riss vs Tsuru Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:50 pm

Tsu-chan

Tsu-chan

D-rank

Her first sweeping vine from the right had not hit anything. Which was a surprise to the girl, but then Tsu saw another red haired girl run from the mist. The same… distraction from before? The left vine caught the girl up, stopping her for a moment to trip her up on the ground, but then she quickly got back up and went charging at Tsu with a kunai in hand. Tsu held up her own kunai, yet the girl charged at her side. Tsu blocked with her arm guard, holding her back just in time, but pushed back further a meter, also to the edge of the arena now. With her right vine, Tsu shot one the shuriken in the vine’s grasp to the girl in front of her as she quickly retreated back to 10 m to the left.

Out of the corner of her eye, Tsu suddenly caught sight of red. From the edge of the mist, a second red haired girl emerged. The whole ordeal was rather confusing, keeping up with all the different versions of her opponent, yet there was no time to think about such things. Tsu lifted up her left vine, and shot her two remaining shuriken at the second red haired girl, just as she had grabbed two kunai and slammed them together.

Then there was the fire.

The burst of flames came from the second girl who came from the mist, she had smashed two kunai against each other, creating a spark that would ignite the gas in an instant. The fire surrounded the red haired girl, Tsu and the two vines in a blaze of flames. Tsu froze in terror, the base of her vines burned by the fire, traveling up the stalks until they were columns of flames. She couldn’t move, she couldn’t see anything but the red, she couldn’t feel anything but the heat that burned some of her exposed skin. The flames were everywhere in an instant, her worst fear taking its true physical form. She wasn’t in the arena anymore. She wasn’t fighting against the red haired girl. She wasn’t a genin who had worked so hard to get to where she was. She wasn’t anything but…!

A little girl, trapped in the flames of a burning building. Alone, she cried, coughing and suffocating from the smoke. She didn’t know where she was… wasn’t this her home? No, this was a fiery hell of destruction and terror. She ran in panic, searching for someone, anyone. Where was her little brother? Where was father? Where was anyone?! She was alone, there wasn’t going to be anyone to save her. She was just a child, she was weak and helpless. She couldn’t find an escape, there was no escape! There was just heat, flames, smoke, ashes! She coughed again, gasping out for air as the deadly black ashes filling her lungs. She couldn’t breathe. She couldn’t see. She was going to die.

But then, there was…. A figure in the fire. A woman of brown hair and green eyes. Her face too, was covered in soot and ash, eyes watering from the blaze. She came close to the child, taking her daughter in her arms for one last time. She whispered reassurances that couldn’t be heard over the roaring of the flames. The smaller girl cried again, not caring for meaningless words, holding onto the woman with all the strength she had left. Where they both going to die? There wasn’t anything either of them could do. It wouldn’t be right to say the girl felt better, but she was no longer going through it alone.

If only time had stopped there, yet instead the girl was pushed away. There was one last reassuring smile from her mother, who motioned her hands in the signs of a justu. Then the girl was encased in darkness.

”MOM!”

In the present, Tsuru yelled out at the blaze. She fell her knees hugging herself. It was too much, she could’ve handled anything, anything but the fire was just too much. The ground shook from underneath her, just as the blaze died down wooden beams shot up from the stone, encasing the girl in a wooden cell, though its creation was done just after the flames had burst. Her two vines, now badly singed ablaze, fell to the ground on the arena, stretching their last time across the arena floor.  

Inside her wooden walls, it was dark just like that time so many years ago. She was alone, helpless because she was so weak. Had anything truly changed since she was a child? Who was she kidding, she still was a child! Tsu hadn’t known what to do, she just panicked like she couldn’t do anything better. How had she thought she was different, when nothing had changed at all.

”Mom…” And so the girl hugged her knees. The burns on her shoulder and top of her legs made her feel hot, yet her forelegs and arms had been covered thankfully by her boots and arm guards. Yet, there was a faint pain on her arm, a scar whose phantom pain returned to agonize her once more. Her vision grew blurry as the tears fell, scattering dark spots on the wood.

~899/3496~
80/150 Chakra:

OOC: Well, Tsu has been knocked back I think like 2-3x now, so she should be around the edge of the arena I’m thinking. And there were three shuriken in total, one on the right shot at you, two on the left that shot toward the clone. After the fire,  Tsu is… probably in no long a psychological condition to fight. Her Pyrophobia has kicked, she’s kind of a mess right now. Please, just do something get this over with!

You made Tsu cry you should feel bad ;A;

13Riss vs Tsuru Empty Re: Riss vs Tsuru Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:59 pm

Riss

Riss

D-rank
Clone 3:
The clone watched as Tsu threw the two shuriken, and attempted to sidestep them. To the dismay of the clone, the blast that it had just endured had taken too much stamina out of it. It simply stood still as the two shuriken pierced into it, causing it to quickly disperse back into water. Though Riss was sad to see that her last clone gone, it had done its job in sacrificing itself for the jutsu to work.

Riss:
Riss lifted a hand to shield her face from the blast. A shuriken was thrown at her as her arm went up, effectively taking the full force of the thrown weapon. With a surprised expression and a sudden jerk of her arm, the shuriken embedded itself in her skin and began to bleed immediately. The pain was sudden and seemed to linger on as she put a hand over it. The explosion of her jutsu followed. A rush of hot air rushed past her, causing her to close her eyes from the heat. Her jutsu undoubtedly worked and rid the battlefield of the vines. As soon as the blast settled, Riss ripped out the shuriken from her arm. Biting her bottom lip to prevent an angered outburst, she glared over at Tsu. She seemed close to letting out a tirade of insults, but stopped herself when she witnessed Tsu being to panic. She had fallen to her knees and almost seemed to rock herself slightly. Right after the panic attack the girl had encased herself in a wooden prison.

Riss stared for a few moments, still holding the wound on her arm. Was the girl biding her time and preparing something to attack Riss with? It was a rather confusing moment for Riss. Though her jutsu caused her opponent to lose her vines, she wasn’t aware of it causing panic. Thinking about the cause and effect began to confuse her even more. With a deep breath she brought her focus back on the fight. Whatever the girl was doing, Riss wasn’t going to allow it to continue. She was determined to end the fight here.

This was her chance to eliminate her opponent without any more struggle. Riss shook off any doubt or worry she might have had and lightly placed her hands on the ground, stretching a leg back, she reeled back only to propel herself forward at the box. Rushing forward, she stopped mere feet from the box and extended her leg for a straight on kick. The kick would leave a visible mark on the box, but wouldn’t quite break it in a single hit. Seeing this, Riss readjusted herself and aimed another kick in the same location. The wood creaked slightly under the force of her strike, but still remained up. Seeing that the wooden box wasn’t going to withstand another hit, Riss started one final set of hand signs then brought her hands up to her mouth. A blast of water shot out and aimed directly at Tsu’s cells. The force of the water was strong enough to shatter through the box and sunder it. The water would also have enough force to send Tsu off the edge of the platform and allow Riss the win.

After a quick check to make sure she had completely won, a wave of relief rushed over Riss. Exhaustion had finally set in, causing her to slump over with a sigh. Walking over to the edge to look down at her opponent, she squinted to get a better look at Tsu. Her eyes widened and quickly hopped off the side of the platform. Rushing over to the girl’s side, she crouched down and placed a hand on her shoulder. Looking around, she tried to get the attention of any shinobi who might’ve been watching the match. “We need a medical ninja!” She was genuinely worried about the girl.

[Word Count: 3178]

Chakra: 40/150:

OOC: Clone 3 is now dead. All clones have been wiped out.
Riss has been hit by your shuriken and has gone after you. First, she has used multiple kicks to break your wooden cell. She then followed it up with a shot of water to ensure she would knock you off. After everything is said and done, she is going over to check on you.

14Riss vs Tsuru Empty Re: Riss vs Tsuru Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:31 am

Tsu-chan

Tsu-chan

D-rank

It's.. So dark in here...

But the dark was the least of the girl's concerns. She huddled in a shaking mass at the edge of her wooden cell, she still felt heat on her shoulders and tops of her legs, minor burns that would easily be healed... Yet her state of mind could not have been the same. She still saw the flames burning around her, her vines falling to the ground in an inferno, the blaze consuming everything around her all in a matter of seconds! It had all been one attack, yet the fire was all it took to bring her down. It was all that it took to remind her of the day when the flames changed her life forever, the day her mother died.

She should have realized it sooner, but she did fear it all along. Her opponent had a Katon Jutsu... Could she ever face someone with Katon and win? With how she reacted to that single attack and everything just began to fall apart in flames before here eyes, there was no way she could! She was just a kid... She had always been a kid that needed someone else to fight for her, protect her, sacrifice for her. It was becuase she was weak that needed someone else, but now she was alone and she needed to fight for herself. Tsu gritted her teeth holding her shoulders hard, she coursed some medical chakra through her hands, healing the burns on her exposed skin, as well as the cut on her shoulder. It was pointless now, but it would make the physical pain go away.

Tsuru had lost this battle and she knew it.

She heard bashing against the front wall of the wood, the Riss girl was likely trying to break it open. The entire block shook as Tsu stood up inside, her balance shaky as her knees trembled. She wasn't going to win, it stood no point to stay hiding in this box forever. Though the red head would likely break the box soon, Tsu decided to help her out. Holding her hand to her mouth, she braced herself and shot out a jet of water at the wall. Unknowingly to Tsu, the girl on the outside had done the same. The force of the two water jets broke open front side and entire half of the cube and from the bashings earlier, the box began to tip off the edge of the arena. Tsu gasped aloud as she lost her footing on the moving surface, also from the sudden reintroduction of light of the outside.

The small girl fell backwards, landing on top of some broken slabs of wood. She was generally uninjured, besides from now having a sore backside, but now she was relatively damp from the two water Jutsu attacks to destroy the wooden prison. She stood to her knees slowly, returning to a shaky state of balance. She looked ahead of her to the arena floor she was no longer standing on. It was official, she had stepped outside the stage first and therefore, Tsu had lost.

Much to her surprise the red haired girl cam running to her side. “We need a medical ninja!” she appeared frantic, concerned over Tsu's own well-being.

She is really nice. Tsu thought as she  regained her balance when the girl came to her shoulder. The small greened haired genin gave a smile to her likely equally as exhausted red haired counterpart. "Hehe... I'm fine, I healed myself just a little." Though with her words, the smaller girl suddenly attained a dizzy spell, nearly falling to the ground just as another Ninja caught her, one of the medical ninjas the red haired girl had called upon earlier.

Tsu had surprised herself, suddenly taking the loss so well. A loss was a loss any way it could be seen, yet she wasn't entirely dissatisfied with its results. Sure it did reveal to herself one her greatest weakness and worst fears, but with that knowledge she only needed to become stronger to get rid of all those weak things about herself. She hadn't won, but she wasn't sad as evident by the kind smile on her face she gave to her red haired opponent. Tsu was already in the arms of a medical ninja, who would soon take her away, when she held out a hand to the red haired Riss.

"You fought... Good." With her last words, Tsu suddenly felt just as physically drained as she was mentally. She seemed to take one last breath, just in time to hear the Kiri shinobi's response if there happened to be one, before letting her arm go limp as she fell into an exhausted slumber.

~802/4298 Total Words~

-Exit Thread-

Chakra 55/150:

OOC: Well I believe this fight is over... And the winner is.... You~! :D It was fun and exciting, congrats and good luck with rest of exams ^-^

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.