You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1There's a Fly in my soup [mission] Empty There's a Fly in my soup [mission] Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:46 pm

Asari

Asari

D-rank
The restaurant was, as you could guess, bustling with life already in the afternoon. Just that morning he'd worked in a school, and he smiled at the thought that maybe, just maybe, he'd made a lot of new swordsman in that lesson. Not very likely he had to admit, but a boy could dream. Now he was in the changing room of the restaurant getting changed into his uniform. Hardly fitting for a ninja, but money was money, and the more money he got the closer he got to replacing his sword. He smiled as he slipped his black chino's on, pulling a white shirt over the top and, for the first time in his life wearing a bow-tie. He laughed at the thought of his friends Toushi and Arashi seeing him in this uniform. What would he say to them? He got infront of the mirror and smiled at himself.
"I wear a bow tie now... bow ties are cool."

Walking out into the restaurant, he picked up the first order. It was a simple one, sushi with a side of sake. Still, simple or not, it was sushi. He felt disgusted that he was going to have to watch someone eat fish... it was like watching them eat his cousin or something. Plus, why was there so little food? Poor guy must be sitting on his own, but still at least it would be cheap. Walking over to the man, he put the sushi on the table, and muttered as he walked away, filled with contempt at the man
"Filthy cannibal. What did the fish ever do to you?" The man looked up, but thankfully Asari had muttered it quietly enough that he didn't hear it right. All he'd heard was 'cannibal'. The man would have no idea what that meant, but still it made Asari feel better about it.

312/600

2There's a Fly in my soup [mission] Empty Re: There's a Fly in my soup [mission] Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:59 pm

Asari

Asari

D-rank
Continuing on with his job, he continued to serve people as the day went on, and he was serving food of all types. However, as they day went on he was getting more and more tired, and eventually he was tired and cranky and he was not paying attention to what he was doing. This became obvious as he served food to the wrong table, much to the annoyance of the people who he was giving the wrong food. This was clear from the way he was talking.
"Oi, Fish! This is not what I ordered. Go get me the right thing or I'll talk to your manager."

Asari sighed and apologized, taking it to the proper table before going to get the real thing. However, the man's friend thought it would be funny to trip him up. Thankfully, the food didn't fall, and he only stumbled. However, the drink that he'd ordered spilled... right into the man's lap, making it look like he'd pissed himself. He stood up, pushing Asari back, but thankfully Asari was too quick, slamming the tray on the table and catching the man's punch.
"You don't want to fight me, kid." His voice was serious and clearly something to be worried about, but the man wasn't convinced
"Oh yeah? Why not?" Asari weaved handsigns behind his back, summoning his ten clones to surround the table
"because you're outnumbered." The man cursed and sat back down, starting to dry his lap as Asari and his clones left the table. He pulled off his bow-tie and talked to the manager looking over the desk at the front.
"Old man, I'm out for the night. Money please?" He nodded and pulled out 70 ryo, throwing it to Asari. He nodded, smiled and went into the changing room. He had had a busy day... it was time to go get some sleep.

615/600

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.