You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Toushi is a bad boy! [Open][No Kill] Empty Toushi is a bad boy! [Open][No Kill] Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:56 am

Toushi

Toushi

D-rank
The Kage had left the village on some mission to Konoha. He hadn't exactly met the Kage of Iwa to be exact but he could tell that something wasn't going to go down with the the Village Hidden in the Leaves. Many of the people in Iwa had gone away for the Chuunin exams as well. Some competing and some just along for the ride. Two of which were dragged along with the Kage on a mission and then there was Toushi, Sitting on top of one of the waterfall ridges where the water was calmly pouring out from one of the holes in the side of the mountainside. He was bored and absolutely shattered, the sun was high in the sky and he had his jacket off, the heat making him sweat a little from it, pulling and wafting his shirt lightly, causing a cool waft of wind to blow up his shirt. A soothing sensation it was indeed, a cold shiver ran through his spine as he smiled and cocked his head from the tingling feeling.

He kicked off his shoes, the pair falling to the ledge below and bouncing slightly apart, he flung his head back and let out a sigh of boredom! Seriously, the village was usually roaring with life but for some reason it just seemed like everyone had disappeared. What happened? Did they lock themselves in their house!? God, anyway, h had a long day ahead of him. Who knows? He might meet someone today and maybe spar of against them!

2Toushi is a bad boy! [Open][No Kill] Empty Re: Toushi is a bad boy! [Open][No Kill] Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:18 am

Arashi1

Arashi1

Dead
Arashi just returned from his trip to Konoha, still frustrated about the Tsuchikage. Moron. Still, Arashi remembered the actions Arashi took in the battlefield. He just stood behind, because he was to weak. Arashi didn't question his decision for one second, if he just rampaged in the middle of the showdown, like Mouse did, he'd be dead. Arashi was weak, and he knew it. So, first thing Arashi was going to do is, of course; train his butt off. And, the mountains where the waterfalls started were a perfect place, with cliffs, caves, plateaus, and what not. So he was headed there.

As Arashi was walking by the waterfall point, looking for an ideal place to train. As he was walking, he noticed brown haired boy, sitting on top of a waterfall ridge. The looked to be a bit older than Arashi, and pretty bored. He just sat there, as Arashi observed. He pulled of his shirt, and threw away his shoes. Arashi was confused why, but it didn't really matter to him. I haven't seen him around the village before. He appears to be a Shinobi, tough. I haven't sparred with anyone since the academy... Maybe he'd be up for it. The guy had just flung his head backwards, which Arashi considered a fairly good opening. Arashi jumped, and landed right behind to the guy. He* just stood there quietly, looking in the guy's white eyes. Is he blind?

* -> Arashi

3Toushi is a bad boy! [Open][No Kill] Empty Re: Toushi is a bad boy! [Open][No Kill] Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:44 am

Toushi

Toushi

D-rank
Toushi looked rather surprised as some random guy had just jumped right behind him, rather rude to be honest. Toushi could've been propelled off of the cliff face in fright if he hadn't froze for a moment. He concentrated his white chakra to his feet and stood on the cliff side, staring into the boys eyes. He looked rather strange to be honest, red hair with...red sandals? Did he get dressed in the dark? Toushi shuddered as he walked up over the ledge and now back on solid ground, equal to the strangers. The white chakra now dismissing from his feet and Toushi looking at the boy with slight confusion.
"Uhm...hello to you too?" He joked, playing with his hair he waved with his free hand before examining the boy with much detail indeed.

He took a step or two back to distance them as he didn't know him at all in the slightest and was always slightly cautious with strangers!
"My name is Toushi Iki! Not seen you around here before, you new or?" He was sure he had seen him before around the Academy when he was an Academy Student but he couldn't exactly be too sure of it...most of his childhood had been blocked out.

4Toushi is a bad boy! [Open][No Kill] Empty Re: Toushi is a bad boy! [Open][No Kill] Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:59 am

Arashi1

Arashi1

Dead
The boy concentrated some chakra in his feet, and rose up on his feet. What got Arashi's attention was the color of the boy's chakra; white. Arashi was a fluent user of chakra flow, but he's never seen anything like that before. The boy walked up to Arashi, and looked at him. He seemed confused, but started speaking.
"Uhm...hello to you too?"
His voice was like he was joking, what is what he was probably doing. The boy played with his hair, while waving at Arashi with his other hand. The boy then stepped a couple of steppes away from Arashi, which to Arashi seems like he was preparing for a fight. He spoke again.
"My name is Toushi Iki! Not seen you around here before, you new or?"
"Hi there, Toushi! I'm Arashi, Arashi Nekomotze. Uhm...Sorry 'bout that earlier. Didn't mean to be rude or anything. I'm new,yes, only been a genin for a month. I just returned from Konoha."

Arashi looked at the boy's eyes again. They were white. This awakened a great deal of curiosity inside Arashi, and he just had to ask.
"Could I ask you a question? Uhm... Why are your eyes white? Is your vision damaged?"
Arashi's voice was gentle, like usually.

5Toushi is a bad boy! [Open][No Kill] Empty Re: Toushi is a bad boy! [Open][No Kill] Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:18 pm

Toushi

Toushi

D-rank
"you just came back from Konoha? Anything interesting happen there?" He asked, a smile growing on his face as he showed a sudden interest. Just before he heard Arashi's comment about his eyes. Blind? No no, of course not...wait...oh right, he didn't know that he didn't know. Not many people asked much about Toushi and it really was confusing when someone did take an interest in his appearance.
"Blind? Oh no!" He said, waving his hands from side to side quickly as he shot off and awkward smile. "No, I'm not blind. Some people from my clan get a little bit more than an abnormal chakra mutation. Some also get white eyes. Strange I know but hey! It looks interesting, right?" He said as he pulled out a pair of blacked out sunglasses and a cane where he pretended to blind, holding his back and letting out old groaning noises.

Toushi always acted the idiot, probably why most people called him Iwa's idiot but still! At least he was known for something within his community!

6Toushi is a bad boy! [Open][No Kill] Empty Re: Toushi is a bad boy! [Open][No Kill] Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:27 pm

Arashi1

Arashi1

Dead
"[b]You just came back from Konoha? Anything interesting happen there?[b]"
Toushi smiled, and seemed to show great interest.
"Yes, actually. But it's confidential, I'm sorry."
Arashi wasn't quite sure if the information was confidential or not, but to him it seemed like it was. The Tsuchikage open fire at Konoha's two strongest nin. Set their main gates on fire. Probably started a war. Heck, that seemed confidential. After Arashi asked about Tousha's eyes, Tousha starting throwing his hands from side to side, obviously negating Arashi's question, even before Tousha opened his mouth.
"[b]Blind? Oh no!]/b"
Arashi wasn't surprised, as Toushi moved his eyes around and looked. Blind people tend to just stare at one spot, at least Arashi thought so. Toushi continued speaking.
"No, I'm not blind. Some people from my clan get a little bit more than an abnormal chakra mutation. Some also get white eyes. Strange I know but hey! It looks interesting, right?"
Interesting? Yes, interesting, at least. But, Toushi reached in one of his pockets. It appeared that he was taking out a pair of sunglasses, and a cane. He hold his back, and started pretending that he's blind. Arashi really thought Toushi was funny, and he couldn't resist but to laugh. Arashi laughed, loudly, and honestly. It was a true laugh, coming from the heart. After he'd finished laughing, still smiling, Arashi asked Toushi a question.
"So... Toushi. I'm kinda bored, and I thought, maybe you would want to...
This reminded Arashi when he first asked a girl out. That made him blush, but he still continued his sentance.
"...Would you like to spar with me, Tousha?

7Toushi is a bad boy! [Open][No Kill] Empty Re: Toushi is a bad boy! [Open][No Kill] Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:43 pm

Toushi

Toushi

D-rank
Hearing Arashi's request, Toushi's face went grim. The nerve of this genin to challenge a person he had just met? The nerve of the genin to go head in without summing up his opponent, not knowing what they're capable of? This genin had some balls to just ask a question like that. Reckless. Toushi liked it! He liked it alot that his excitement overtook his chakra which was now illuminating around his body. His white chakra raged around his body as Toushi cracked his knuckles while smiling at the boy.
"Well well well! Why bother to wait?" He said to he boy. He leaped back which was followed by back handsprings till he was about 30 ft away from the boy.
"Come at me then!"

8Toushi is a bad boy! [Open][No Kill] Empty Re: Toushi is a bad boy! [Open][No Kill] Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:06 pm

Arashi1

Arashi1

Dead
As Arashi finished what he was saying, Toushi's face went grim. Arashi saw that Toushi was about to accept the challenge. He saw it in his eyes. Toushi cracked his knuckles, and smiled at Ara.
"Well well well! Why bother to wait?"
Toshi leaped back, and kept back handspringing until he was about 30 ft away from Arashi.
"Come at me then!

The fact that Toushi made some space between himself and Arashi made Arashi think that Toushi was probably not a taijutsu user. And not genjutsu too, as if he was Arashi would probably allready be under one. Or was he? It at least seemed like he wasn't in a genjutsu. Arashi performed a very quick set of handseals, not whispering a word. The technique he was setting up was Kawarimi, but there's no was is enemy could know that. To him, Arashi was maybe performing a ninjutsu. Ara ran towards Toushi, with his full speed. He was about 7 feet away from him, as he leaped in the air, and tried to perform an downwards kick at Toushi.

80/80:

Last edited by Arashi Nekomotze on Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:00 am; edited 3 times in total

9Toushi is a bad boy! [Open][No Kill] Empty Re: Toushi is a bad boy! [Open][No Kill] Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:17 pm

Toushi

Toushi

D-rank
Toushi let out a small smirk as the genin launched himself into the air and brought down his foot. Honestly, was this the best the genin could do? That and the fact that he was charging up some sort of attack? Toushi swiftly moved out the way by simply turning his ankles and shifting himself in a rotating manner, dodging just a foot or two away from the falling Arashi before closing his eyes and placing his ring and middle fingers on his temples. As soon as he opened his eyes, a blinding light of a white angelic shade, shone in front of him. This was going to blind the boy and leave him open for attack.
"Ninja Art: Solar Flare! He said to himself.

Used Jutsu:
70/80

10Toushi is a bad boy! [Open][No Kill] Empty Re: Toushi is a bad boy! [Open][No Kill] Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:40 pm

Arashi1

Arashi1

Dead
Just as expected, Toushi dodged Arashi's kick, by simply turning his ankles. As Arashi touched the ground, he crouched in his feet, and turned his head towards Toushi. Toushi was bringing his hands towards his head, and spreading his fingers. This is bad. It really looked like Toushi was going to perform some sort of technique. As Arashi still didn't know anything about Toushi's combat style, it was best to keep careful. As much as Arashi knew, the technique might've been a ninjutsu that would burn him into ashes. Therefore, Arashi tought the best idea would be to simply; run.

Arashi ran as fat as he could, in the direction to get as far as he could from Toushi before his technique would fire. His Kawarimi was also ready, so ff the technique was dangerous, he'd just swap himself for a nearby rock. Arashi wasn't even 2 meters from Toushi, as he fired. A huge fireball? A stream of hot melting lava? Arashi didn't have the slightest clue, but he didn't really want to know. Turning his head towards the technique would resoult in him wasting precious milliseconds analyzing the jutsu. So Arashi simply replaced himself with a rock, via the Kawarimi No Jutsu. His new position was about 3 meters above the rock. The technique appeared to be just a simple burst of light. Woah, that was close. I don't even want to know what would have happened if I looked at the light. Probably get blinded. Arashi now had at least some idea who he was dealing with; a ninjutsu user, who liked light. Maybe that's why he wore the sunglasses.

Nonetheless, Arashi concentrated some chakra in his fists, and sharp chakra claws appeared on his fists. It seemed like the jutsu was second nature to him, performing it without any effort at all. He turned towards Toushi, and landed directly below where he the rocks has fallen, right on top of it. There was a good 3-4 meters of distance between Arashi and Toushi.
"That was close, you got me quite worried with that technique of yours."
Arashi smiled at Toushi, with an facial expression that shouted "This is fun!"

65/80:

11Toushi is a bad boy! [Open][No Kill] Empty Re: Toushi is a bad boy! [Open][No Kill] Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:25 pm

Toushi

Toushi

D-rank
Toushi couldn't help but give off a small grunt, he was slightly disappointed how his move had been...rendered useless really. He flicked off his sunglasses as flames of rage ignited in his eyes. He was sure that the land would have hit him regardless...but oh well. He had a few other moves up his sleeves. He took a few steps back, stepping into the overheads waterfalls pathway, a small layer of water expanded to about 7 feet before going back to dry grounds.
A small smile appeared on his face before he clicked his fingers together and then sitting down.
"Come on. This is all you've got?"

12Toushi is a bad boy! [Open][No Kill] Empty Re: Toushi is a bad boy! [Open][No Kill] Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:43 pm

Arashi1

Arashi1

Dead
Toushi smiled a bit, but looked disappointed. He took off his sunglasses and took a few steps back, into the waterfall. Some water expanded, and covered the ground with a thin layer of water. The area's radius was about 2-3 meters, pretty small if you'd ask Arashi. Toushi walked outside of the waterfall, but he was still standing on the water. He flicked his finger, sat down and chalenged Arashi.

Arashi started analyzing the situation. So, Toushi spread some water over the battlefield. I already know that he's a Ninjutsu user, so he's probably a Suiton user as well. I don't think he would have any use of the water unless he used Suiton, or possibly Raiton. I think that it's in my best interest to completely avoid the area. Arashi moved back a meter or two, just to be sure that he gets out of the water's reach. He did nothing more just stood there, in an intimidating possition. He opened his mouth.
It was basically intended as a joke, to force Toushi out of the water.

60/80:

13Toushi is a bad boy! [Open][No Kill] Empty Re: Toushi is a bad boy! [Open][No Kill] Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:40 am

Raishi Kanetsu

Raishi Kanetsu

A-rank
At the very top of the mountain,Raishi was watching the Genin's spar with amusement. he was concealed in the rocks in such a way, that he couldn't be seen by anyone, but he could see everyone in his range of vision. As a Genin, he would always come here. to hide from errands and other people, for peace and tranquility after th hustle and bustle of the day. Although, terms were different now as almost everyone had gone to spectate the Chunin exams. Raishi thought it was quite sad how Iwa
Genins could not participate due to Iwa and Konoha's past relations.

"Couldnt we all just be one happy family?" he sighed to himself.

These ones were actually quite gifted, he knew without a doubt that if they entered the exams they would make their village proud. Raishi continued to watch intently, unnoticed, enjoying every moment of the fight.

14Toushi is a bad boy! [Open][No Kill] Empty Re: Toushi is a bad boy! [Open][No Kill] Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:59 pm

Toushi

Toushi

D-rank
This is getting pathetic. The man wanted to spar and it was obvious enough that he was skilled in taijutsu so why wasn't he coming at him? Toushi was slightly upset as to how Arashi wasn't fighting him head on but then something hit him...Toushi smiled.
He got to his feet and walked over to the waterfall. After taking a minute to brace himself, he walked into the middle of it. The pressure of the water hitting down hard on him was agonising but it was worth it. He quickly withdrew from the falls and walked towards Arashi before stopping about 5,m's away from him, his body and clothes dripping wet, creating small puddles around him as he walked.

He took a stance that showed he was ready for some action. he was no Taijutsu expert but he was capable of a few hand to hand combat moves! This was going to be fun besides the fact that he was totally oblivious of the chuunin that had been watching them during their little sparring match.

OOC: Posting order goes Me, Arashi and Rai. I like things to go smoothly

15Toushi is a bad boy! [Open][No Kill] Empty Re: Toushi is a bad boy! [Open][No Kill] Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:02 pm

Arashi1

Arashi1

Dead
Arashi saw a small smile twingle on Toushi's face. He got up, and went back into the waterfall, now standing there for a bit longer than before. His clothes were soaking wet, and made small puddles when he walked towards Arashi. There was about 5 meters of distance between them now. Toushi took a defensive stance, obviously wanting Arashi to charge at him. Wait, what? Is he a taijutsu user? Might as well be, but it doesn't look so. When the fight began, and I attacked Toushi, the first thing he did was make distance. And his defensive stance wasn't something I would except from someone who used taijutsu a lot.

There was still water around Toushi, but heck. A Kawarimi should do the job of protecting Arashi. Still keeping his Claws on, Arashi rushed towards Toushi, performing a quick set of hand seals on his way. As he was just a few feet away from Toushi, he performed a simple mawashi geri jodan. It was aimed for Toushi's head, his leg was going towards it in circular motion. While, in the same time, Arashi's left hand was finding its way to Toushi's stomach, in an uppercut-like punch. He didn't use his full strength, far from that actually. Just enough so Toushi would feel some pain if Arashi hit him, nothing major.

55/80:

Last edited by Arashi Nekomotze on Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:01 am; edited 2 times in total

16Toushi is a bad boy! [Open][No Kill] Empty Re: Toushi is a bad boy! [Open][No Kill] Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:26 am

Raishi Kanetsu

Raishi Kanetsu

A-rank
Even from the high altitude that Raishi was on, he could still see perfect details of the spar below. The fight was getting quite entertaining for Raishi as he watch. Although, he did get a bit curious as to what the light user was heading on at. he didn't seem to be a Taijutsu type of ninja as he always centered around making a distance between him and the redhead with the claws. Raishi thought back to when the light user had entered the waterfall and come out drenched..he was obviously a water user but what exactly was he up to?
"This fight is getting quite interesting indeed..." Rai said to himself.

17Toushi is a bad boy! [Open][No Kill] Empty Re: Toushi is a bad boy! [Open][No Kill] Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:45 am

Toushi

Toushi

D-rank
Watching as Arashi charged his body to him, swiping his leg at his head and launching a punch to his abdomen, Toushi moved back while ducking underneath the oncoming leg swipe and just out of reach from the punch; his claws just inches away from his face. He took a deep breath and followed it through by ducking down further and taking a circular swipe with his leg, his foot scraping across the ground as he attacked, hoping to knock him down or if anything trip him up. After finishing his little attack, he performed a couple of backward handsprings to get some space away from them both, trying to get some time to think of something to counter his taijutsu skills.
He's strong and fast, with claws like that, it could do some damage if he actually landed a hit. He thought to himself as he knelt down and picked up two fist sized rocks, gripping them tightly as he continued to jump backwards towards the water fall, soaking himself even more. He was drying out and if his plan was to succeed then he was going to have to stay drenched, creating more and more puddles as he leapt behind the crashing waterfall again, creating more and more puddles with each step.

18Toushi is a bad boy! [Open][No Kill] Empty Re: Toushi is a bad boy! [Open][No Kill] Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:28 am

Arashi1

Arashi1

Dead
Toushi ducked a bit, avoiding Arashi's kick, then moved a few feet backwards. He the ducked further down, and swiped his leg, probably aiming for Arashi's right foot,to knock him down. He was able to dodge my attack. Just as expected. Arashi leaped in the air, only a little. He avoided Toushi's kick, but only for a mere centimeter. He didn't really want to jump in the air right now, it's hard to dodge incoming attacks while airborne. Toushi then started handspringing back from Arashi, towards the waterfall. Toushi picked up a pair of rocks, about size of a hand, and went in the waterfall, coming out soaking wet. He then leaped behind then waterfall, and left more and more tiny puddles where he walked.

Fuck, not this again. I really don't want him to start doing some Suiton ninjutsu, or for him to get far away from him. This is starting to get serous now, I didn't think I should go this far... Arashi just stood there, watching Toushi's moves. He formed a tiger handsign, and whispered - "Dispel!" The claws on his fist simply evaporated in the air. This should help me preserve my chakra a bit. I don't want to run out. And, I really don't need my claws for my next move. I don't want to kill him. Arashi kept standing there, in a normal position. He looked towards Toushi, and clearly made eye contact. But did not speak a word.

Chakra -> 55/80

19Toushi is a bad boy! [Open][No Kill] Empty Re: Toushi is a bad boy! [Open][No Kill] Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:06 am

Raishi Kanetsu

Raishi Kanetsu

A-rank
Raishi was still up in the cliff, observing every inch of the battle with keen but lazy eyes. From what he had seen sp far, the suiton user had an obvious plan that evidently had to do with the water fall and the puddles he had made on the floor. Maybe he wanted to manipulate the water into tendrils to attack the taijutsu ninja from a distance so he too doesn't have to attack him head on? There were lots of assumptions in Raishi's head but he could do nothing but wait and see what would happen. He was obviously not as good in taijutsu as the kid with the claws, which made this battle quite interesting. Although, he also had quite the advantage as being a suiton user, the waterfall is his source for more than enough suiton jutsu , just at his disposal and the clawed kid seemed to realize this as he was keeping his distance from the water.

Rai also noticed that the clawed kid formed a handsing and his claws disappearead. "Probably to preserve his chakra and see what exactly this water boy was up to, " Raishi thought to himself. He was glad that this battle was elongating. He planned to make quite the entrance the things would get even more interesting. Being a doton user, there was more than enough rock at his disposal even though he knew only a few doton jutsu. Nonetheless, the water would easily cool his yoton jutsu, making him able to cover the water front. He was at the ultimate advantage. The kid with the claws would prove to be quite the challenge though but Rai loved challenges.

" Soon,"he said to himself with a chuckle.

OOC:

20Toushi is a bad boy! [Open][No Kill] Empty Re: Toushi is a bad boy! [Open][No Kill] Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:38 pm

Dengen

Dengen

D-rank
{OOC: I dont know if you guys are aware of this but for sparring you get an automatic C-Rank mission completion. Lifetime.}

Spoiler:

21Toushi is a bad boy! [Open][No Kill] Empty Re: Toushi is a bad boy! [Open][No Kill] Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:54 am

Toushi

Toushi

D-rank
The sudden feeling of being watched suddenly loomed over Toushi's head...it felt as though it was going on for some time now but...
He turned and looked at arashi, now dispelling his claws away...must be low in chakra and planning something else.

"Did you get a sudden feeling like you're being watched? Had it for some time now but...I'd like your input friend." He said, smiling when he said friend.

He gripped the rock and threw it into the air, high up in the sky before it falling back down eventually though this gave him some time to think. The puddles in the area and rocky terrain gave Toushi and advantage. He was both a Suiton and Doton user so he wasn't at fault with the advantages but the fact that Arashi was a Taijutsu user and he was not...certainly raised his caution levels.

The rock came down to about eye level before Toushi flicked his leg, booting it quickly at Arashi's face, wind seemingly flying over it.

22Toushi is a bad boy! [Open][No Kill] Empty Re: Toushi is a bad boy! [Open][No Kill] Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:26 am

Arashi1

Arashi1

Dead
"Did you get a sudden feeling like you're being watched? Had it for some time now but...I'd like your input friend."
Watched? Maybe... Arashi was never good with the all "sixth sense" thing. He looked around, only moving his eyes. Arashi didn't notice anything, but there might just be somebody.
"Now that you mentioned it, maybe. I'm not good in this... But I feel a bit odd, yes."
Toushi threw the rock high in the air. As it fell, he kicked it, rocketing the rock right towards Arashi's face. He certainly is skilled with his feet... He might just be a taijutsu user after all. This conclusion made Arashi's awareness level higher, as he wouldn't just recklessly jump in front of him again.

As the rock flew at Arashi's face, pretty fast, Arashi stepped to his left, for about a foot. If the rock continued with it's current trajectory it would fly about a foot to the right of his ear. The rock flew closer and closer to Arashi, as he made his move. He raises his left leg, straight. He stretched out both of his arms, preparing the right one to catch and putting the left one just above his leg, and bent backwards. His position was just as a baseball player is preparing to throw, only he was preparing to catch. And throw. And he did. The rock flew right in Arashi's hand, as he grabbed it and tossed it at Toushi. Woah, I'm lucky that it was so round and smooth. It would definitely cut me if it wasn't. The rock flew at Toushi in great speeds, surely faster that he kicked it towards Arashi. Arashi returned to his standing position, and observed what Toushi would do.

Chakra -> 55/80

Last edited by Arashi Nekomotze on Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to put chakra. Dumb me.)

23Toushi is a bad boy! [Open][No Kill] Empty Re: Toushi is a bad boy! [Open][No Kill] Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:12 am

Raishi Kanetsu

Raishi Kanetsu

A-rank
Rai was not a very good lip reader, but he from what he could tell, the suiton user had said something that ended with "friend" to the kid who had the claws. After he had done so, the kid had looked around. He probably told him that he felt like they were being watched..Rai guessed this..he was going to have to make his entrance sooner than he had anticipated....

Suddenly, the suiton user had thrown a rock high up in the air, and then he had kicked it when it came to his eye level. This made Rai hesitant...."This kid could also be a doton user like me, meaning that I'll have to be more careful as he would also have quite the advantage.." he said to himself with a slight sense of seriousness. He had to be prepared if he planned to take on the both of them because he just loved a classic every man for himself spar. The time had come for him to show his face.n.

Although he had been watching the kids, he hadn't actually fought them separately yet so he didn't know how to go about them."Katon : Bunshin No Jutsu " He watched as two clones of him were formed out of flames. They both jumped down the mountain, going on both kids at their two different positions. From Rai's height and position, he would watch his clones spar with the two separate ninja. They were coming from on top the two guys so unless they were attentive, they would hardly notice until it was almost too late. Rai smiled, while resting his head back on the rock of the mountain.

CHAKRA 120:

Last edited by Raishi Kanetsu on Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:40 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Wrong chakra description)

24Toushi is a bad boy! [Open][No Kill] Empty Re: Toushi is a bad boy! [Open][No Kill] Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:18 pm

Toushi

Toushi

D-rank
The rock flew almost twice as fast back at Toushi's face in which he followed it through by bending backwards, the rock flying past his eyes. Having skimmed his nose he watched as a person seemed to fly down towards him in which he continued to bend backwards and perform two back hand springs to get out of reach, just missing the stranger. Getting to his feet, sweat and water forming and fusing on his brow which seemed to slide down his face as he panted. So many actions in a split second. He was now at least ten feet away from Ara and five feet from the stranger.
"Who the hell are you!?" He said in a slightly infuriated tone. He hated people interrupted him through anything and wouldn't allow them to get away with it without saying sorry.

His eyes would avert to Ara for a split moment, watching his reaction to the following person that charged at him also. They must have been clones...that or they were twins which was highly unlikely. Toushi still had one rock which he brought up to his face, twisting his wrist and gripping his wrist with his free hand. He was no Taijutsu fighter but he was fairly skilled with his feet and doton jutsu.

25Toushi is a bad boy! [Open][No Kill] Empty Re: Toushi is a bad boy! [Open][No Kill] Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:09 pm

Arashi1

Arashi1

Dead
As the rock flew towards Toushi's face, he bent backwards, the rock flying just above his eyes, falling on the floor a few dozen meters away. Close call. Toushi continued the bending, performing a couple of back handsprings. He really is a jumpy one, isn't he. Just then, Arashi noticed a couple of gray haired shinobi flying towards Toushi and him. Two of them? Must be clones, it seems like he's planning to go one on one with us. Well, that's not gonna work! They moved at great speed, Arashi didn't have much time.

As the shinobi was falling down towards Arashi, now just a few meters away, Arashi grabbed his kunai and tossed it at the clone as strong as he could. It's impossible to change direction in mid-air, I'm quite sure I'll hit him. Now to see if it's a clone or not... Arashi pushed himself back with his right, front leg, to avoid the body falling if it was real. He then opened his mouth.
"Toushi, you know this guy? Let's take him out, and continue where we left of."

Chakra -> 55/80

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.