You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The intruder[private/invite only] Empty The intruder[private/invite only] Mon May 25, 2015 3:54 pm

Crimson

Crimson

D-rank
The young crimson was walking around when he saw a female with eyes of white, intrigued in the female, as if he had seen her before that aside, Crimson was a boy, with no past or future, while he was standing with his comrades from konoha, he asked about her as he pointed at her, they laughed and mocked him, saying she was a Hyuga, the nobles of the fire village, and how someone such as her would never stoop to the level of any konoha nin, even worse a ronin with no past, still the young Uchiha was interested, and it was mostly helpful that they told him she was from the Hyuga clan, when he asked about it, he was told they live in a large household, heavily guarded, they're the nobles of Konohagakure.

Crimson awaited till night came, the amnesiac would walk towards the Hyuga household and after minutes of walking, the young uchiha stood there, in front of him a wall reaching up to six meters high, surrounding more then fifteen houses, big houses, it was like a small village by itself. The young boy was excited yet intimidated by what he imagined the security to be like, the young man would knock on the door, but under the appearance of that girl he saw. The guards spoke their welcomes, but as he entered, they argued saying that they welcomed her home hours ago, and so they ordered the disguised Crimson to halt, stopping in his place crimson didn't turn to face them, his transformation dissipated as he launched himself as fast as he can between the houses, running as fast as he can through the houses, and before long as he was running from house to house he would stop at the window of the girl he was attracted to today, he spoke few words, before his pupils sharply shifted their gaze to the rushing guards: “ Hello..” His tone was calm and gentle, he then darted away, but the guards would continue shouting out: “An intruder, an intruder!” 

The young man got caught by the two guards that now pulled his arms in ninety degrees, and pushed his head down, keeping him on his knees, the Hyuga clansmen would gather around where he was caught, they all discussed the fate of the intruder, and feared him being a spy or an assassin, should they execute him, they wondered.

It wasn't like him to act to rashly, but still he did, and amusingly he did not regret so, not in the slightest, instead he was pretty excited, the Hyugas gathered around the man as they wondered about the boy, until their elder asked the boy, who he was, and why did he come in such a manner, and what harm does he seek to inflict, it appears crimson wasn't so welcomed here, but that's not going to keep him from meeting her, or so the boy had in mind as he was held down before the Hyugas

2The intruder[private/invite only] Empty Re: The intruder[private/invite only] Mon May 25, 2015 4:31 pm

Hyuga Reiko

Hyuga Reiko

D-rank
It had been a rather normal day, for Reiko. Waking at dawn, she'd gotten ready and immediately gone into the forest to train. As far as she had been told, there were no missions for her group today, so she was free to do what she wanted. Who knows, maybe  something fun would happen in training? She'd trained until about afternoon, at which point she headed home for dinner, her stomach aching for food. Serves you right, she thought. You should have brought more food with you.

The walk through town towards her home was rather usual, nothing much happened. A few people had said hi. All in all, a boring stroll. At home, she dined with her family, then headed into the training room for her usual two hours before bed. Setting the timer, she immediately made her way to the center of the room, starting on her beginning Taijutsu sequence. This was soon followed by some simple punching exercises. Training went on like this until the timer rang two hours later calling her to a stop. Sighing, Reiko reached up, pushing her bangs away from her face, running her fingers all the way to the base of her ponytail in an attempt to get them to stay. Naturally, they didn't, simply flopping back down on her head, covered in sweat. Shaking her head, Reiko began cleaning up, putting away the few items she'd gotten out for training, her head aching slightly from the prolonged use of Byakugan.

A quick bath in order, Reiko had made her way to the family baths, washing herself quickly, wanting to get to bed before she woke up and ended up unable to sleep for hours. Of course, that was going to happen anyway. When she made it back to her room, she'd shed the robe and changed into nightclothes, being a simple blue t-shirt and some loose pants. She had been putting her hair up when she heard the cry of an intruder. Whirling around, she ran to her window, coming face to face with a young man. Her eyes widened, and she stood silently, nonreactive for a moment. He spoke to her, a simple hello, before running off again, the guards following close behind. Frowning in confusion, Reiko turned and ran to her closet, grabbing one of her informal kimonos and pulling it on, jumping out of the window as she went, her bare feet forgotten.

She caught up with the guards and the boy only a good kunai's thrown away. The boy was held on the ground, his arms behind him. A few others had gathered, and Reiko pushed through her family members, looking curiously at the scene. Her elders were speaking to him, so she kept quiet, but all the same, she stared, her gaze curious, her arms holding the kimono tight on her body to keep in the warmth.

3The intruder[private/invite only] Empty Re: The intruder[private/invite only] Mon May 25, 2015 5:07 pm

Crimson

Crimson

D-rank
Crimson was held motionless. and as he was asked, the girl he came here to see stood in front of him, the boy would appear to everyone rather handsome and his body was well built, Crimson would think the best answer to give them was the truth an so he spoke: “I came to see her” he spoke as he raised his gaze towards her, the people bewildered spoke suspecting the boy's words and their truth, the elder was quite bewildered and so came close to the boy and asked him: “What are you saying, my boy, you've come to see her?” Crimson did not understood what was strange in his words, and so he spoke again “I wanted to see her and talk to her. Um.. she's cute.” the people still suspected the truth of this boy's words, and so the guards pushed his head down,  the elder bewildered stood away once again but a chuckle would be heard of him, still the others suspected the rebel's words, Crimson did not like the fact he appeared pathetically in front of her like this and so he spoke “I am sorry.”

They all asked themselves for a part of the second why was he apologizing but it was clear, he apologized for what he had done next, and that was releasing a D-ranked fire ball at the ground below him, hurting himself, and  not the guard's since they were wearing their armor, as for the rest of the people they were all away and safe, and in that moment the boy escaped, and ran into a room, perhaps it was that girl's room, he wasn't sure, he hid in it on his knees and hands as he struggled from the pain he inflicted on himself to get away, he hoped it would be the girl's room but was unsure.

The young man would think it's a girl's room judging from the looks of it and the furniture, he remained on his knees and hands in the middle of the room unsure of what to do, the hurt boy had to find a way to get away, otherwise he's getting in trouble, time passed and the boy would hear the guards searching and looking for the man.

The elder was shocked with the level of skill he displayed, he used the guard's hand as a second hand for the chain of hand signs required, something only high skill shinobi were capable of, but still the genin pulled it off, without a sweat, the elder may appear as a simple wise old man, but he was no elder for no reason, he could've caught the boy but decided to let him go.

Back there he saw the girl and she appeared as pretty as he guessed, he smiled as he sat with his back facing the wall, letting a small chuckle get away, wondering why was he acting so irrationally, Crimson then sighed as he rested for a little bit, before going away, also waiting for the guards to halt their search.

Last edited by Crimson on Tue May 26, 2015 6:36 am; edited 2 times in total

4The intruder[private/invite only] Empty Re: The intruder[private/invite only] Tue May 26, 2015 1:50 am

Hyuga Reiko

Hyuga Reiko

D-rank
Reiko watched the conversation between the boy and her elders quietly, her head tipped to the side. She could feel her cheeks heat up slightly at his claim of her being "cute". He'd come to see her? He'd broken into the estate to see her? The idea in itself was weird to her, in more than one way. Guys typically didn't show interest in her, unless they were being pervy in some way, shape, or form. The only guys she considers friends at all were Shogo and Kazuma. Of course, she knew Toshiko-sensei, but he was her teacher, not a friend. There was always a line between that. And Kazium.... well... he could be an ass a lot of the time. There were days when she wanted to wrong his neck clean off of his shoulders.

This guy, though, spiked her curiosity. So when he shot off the fireball, she activated her Byakugan, ignoring the resulting twinge that came to her skull from it due to her earlier practice. Locking her gaze on his figure, she ignored the words of her relatives and leapt into action, bare feet thumping on the wood as she followed the boy through her home. The guards for the night were searching, but they seemed to be inept at their skill with the Byakugan, at least from her perspective. She ended up finding him rather quickly, surprisingly in her own room.

Why my room? she thought, stepping inside and stopping, narrowing her gaze. Her head gave another powerful twinge, and she winced, stopping to lean against the doorway and deactivate the kekkei genkai, rubbing at her skull with one hand. When the pain faded, she straightened up again, stepping into the room, though she left the door open. She didn't speak for a moment, simply stared, her hands coming around herself again to hold the kimono tight. Was he really here to simply speak to her? Or was there some sort of alternate motive? There had to be; his reason was just too... strange to her. If he'd wanted to speak to her, he could've just spoken to her whenever he saw her in the Village, right?

Either way, she was suspicious, to say the least. Giving him a hard look, she put one hand on her hip. "Who are you, really?" she asked. "And what business do you have with the Hyuga? If you're planning something related to an ill will, don't think I won't point out your location to the guards before sending a bolt of lighting through you." That was a bit harsh, and she was being harder than she usually was. But a tired Reiko was never really a nice person. Not to mention, after this, she was never going to get to sleep, despite how tired she was. Fun. And I was planning to train more tomorrow, too she thought.

5The intruder[private/invite only] Empty Re: The intruder[private/invite only] Tue May 26, 2015 6:35 am

Crimson

Crimson

D-rank
He waited for the right time, and before more time passes she stood before him, she whom he had come to see, and she was prettier up close, the handsome black haired with eyes of crimson red stared directly into her eyes, she would throw her rather harsh but cute words at him, but he spoke in reply: “I'm crimson, that's my name since I don't remember my real one and as for my age I don't....remember, I am sorry I don't remember who I am.... I saw you today, and I wanted to see you, I couldn't wait so I came.” his words were calmly spoken, and bluntly too, he placed his right hand on her cheek“You're even cuter up close” he spoke gently as he smiled faintly, smiling was not something he was used to be he tried.

His words held no lies, the boy was honest about his thoughts and words, he smiled gently as he placed his hand on her cheek, not thinking too much of his actions, he then took back his arm as he spoke: “I wanted to talk to you, but I guess I am not good at conversing” he chuckled slightly, not knowing what to say.

The young man was an amnesiac with nothing of his past limits in mind, he had no past to share no past knowledge in conversing, was barely any good at it, in fact, somehow suddenly, he's being talkative, which was unusual. And although he faced a lot of problems on his way to see her, he couldn't think of regretting it, and what was most strange was his way of thinking it never was irrational, and that was what he is being now, without a doubt too. 

Crimson had his doubts about himself, why was he doing this, he could've just talked to her some other time, why was he being so impatient all of a sudden. The moon hid behind the clouds for a mere moment only to pop back as the cloud passed while the two conversed, the guards shouts slowly became weaker and weaker, till they  disappeared, did they stop searching? or where they hiding? Crimson would ask himself these question, but his attention was mostly directed towards the female he came to see, and as he expected she was cuter up close.

She truly did appear pretty to him, and more than that he was unsure but after getting a closer look, he noticed, they all had the shape of Taijutsuists, he was one and so he would know, but the girl mentioned a lightning bolt, she could also be a Ninjutsu user, crimson was just perceptive when it came to those things, the girl had a sweet scent, and although it was slightly, Crimson blushed.

He spoke once again “Sorry for startling you, and your family” He apologized for his rash action, and deep within he feared that his cold exterior would scare her, or insult her, it was not something he could help, he appeared cold just like that, perhaps he was used to keeping such an exterior worn.

6The intruder[private/invite only] Empty Re: The intruder[private/invite only] Wed May 27, 2015 8:01 pm

Hyuga Reiko

Hyuga Reiko

D-rank
His first words brought a smile twitching to Reiko's mouth that she had to forcibly push down. The blush on her cheeks she could do nothing about, so she did her best to look disgruntled. She had to be serious! After all, he'd, in all technicalities, broken onto the Hyuga lands. She should be kicking him out right now.

Those thoughts, however, disappeared for a moment when he touched her cheek, her body jerking in surprise, and her hand immediately going to her back, where her pouch usually was. Being in a kimono, the only thing she found was cloth. Forcibly, she relaxed, glad that, if she kept her face emotionless, her white eyes gave her the perfect, far-far-away look she needed when she was trying to be serious. Inside, Reiko was holding her stomach with resistance to giggling.

On the other hand, this guy, Crimson, didn't remember anything? What he amnesiac? But, if he was, wouldn't a Konoha citizen, or even another Shinobi, have told him who he was? Did that mean that he wasn't from Konohagakure? Had he lost his memory when attacking village? Maybe a Jonin or somebody on patrol had knocked him out? Of course, that was all guessture. She couldn't know for sure, so, for now, she would just have to be wary.

The guy was cute, in his own way, even if he'd broken into her home and her room. His red eyes kind of reminded her of Sharingan, the few times she'd seen them used. He was definitely a ninja, judging by the Ninjutsu he'd used earlier. The fire ball jutsu was a Konoha technique, though. So maybe he was from Konohagakure?

She was startled from her thoughts when he spoke again, and her eyes turned back to him, curiosity just visible on her face. Apologies... she thought. It wasn't something she could accept, considering that technically, the head of the Hyugas owned the lands, not her. "You know," she said. "You could have just spoken to me whenever you happened to see me around Konoha. It's not as if I don't ever leave the estate." She could feel the blush still staining her cheeks, but ignored it. If she didn't believe it wasn't there, it wasn't. Childish concept, all and all, but it comforted her.

7The intruder[private/invite only] Empty Re: The intruder[private/invite only] Sat May 30, 2015 8:49 am

Crimson

Crimson

D-rank
The boy was just that, an amnesiac, and in his case it was a truly horrible amnesia that he was stuck with, all he could remember was few of his jutsus, that was all, he remembered that what he has was few of his, does this mean his jutsus are much more than what he now held, the boy suddenly froze in time as a flashback rushed before his eyes flashing his past before him.

“Reporting; all enemy hostiles have been neutralized, standing by, awaiting orders”
“Take over the enemy camp and eliminate all hostiles, neutralize all obstacles.”
 In another place after three days Crimson was standing listening to two persons speak:

Who are they?

They are elite child soldiers, we've erased their emotions, they analyze the situation and take the best course of action better than anyone you've seen or probably will see, they are living weapons, this here is a twelve year's old child of the Uchiha clan, our last invasion was completed by him, alone, the enemy collapsed before his black flames, these flames never die, until their victim is dead even then, they remain. We've trained them, and disciplined them, they'll obey all orders, they can never do anything of their own will they'll put their lives on the stake for the stupidest of order, they're emotionless, we destroyed all emotions within them as you see these eyes hold no hope or despair, merely the order.

So how much are you willing to buy him for?

FLASHBACK END- - - - - -

He snapped back to reality to the beautiful young girl standing before him as she asked about his reasons, and actions, and she was correct, he could've easily spoken to her when she was walking around in the village, or anything, why did he resort to this, it was simple and childish, and he spoke of his childish reasons “I don't know, I just couldn't wait and wanted to see you as soon as possible.”

As he spoke those words the voice of a guard rushed over his and her ears, should he hide, or simply run, for a moment he didn't know how to act, but he wouldn't waste much more time, unless the girl had an idea of his next move.

She was nice, she had the tone of an noble, and spoke with respect, she had a personality, but crimson was bewildered towards his own, he knew not how he should act, how he used to act, and how to look at things from his perspective. He was almost like a new born child, was his life horrible, was his life good, before the amnesia? He only asked himself that.

[Word count: 2019]
[EXIT THREAD]

Last edited by Crimson on Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total

8The intruder[private/invite only] Empty Re: The intruder[private/invite only] Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:00 pm

Hyuga Reiko

Hyuga Reiko

D-rank
The boy's eyes seemed to go blank for a second, and Reiko narrowed her own in confusion, putting her hands on her hips and leaning forward a bit. "Hello? Anybody in there?" she asked. But he didn't reply, simply staring forward. Sighing in frustration, Reiko leaned back again, crossing her arms to wait.

When he finally jolted back into reality, it seemed, Reiko raised an eyebrow, inwardly amused at his confusion, but not in the opinion of showing it. His reply, however, brought a slight shade of pink to her cheeks, and she automatically tucked her chin towards her chest, a habit she'd developed from wearing scarves. Regretfully, she had nothing to hide her face in this time.

Then a thumping of bare feet caught her attention, and she turned curiously, her expression curious as the two guards from before ran by her door. One glanced inside at her, a mere glance, before skidding to a stop at the sight of Crimson. "Miss!" he said, standing at the door uncertainly. It was a well-knew an fact that Reiko had never liked anybody in her room but herself. She liked things neat and tidy, and inevitably, when her family came in, they always ended up messing something up.

"No, you can't come in," She replied automatically, her voice dull.

"But, Miss, the intruder," he said, glancing behind her at Crimson. Reiko followed his gaze a moment, looking carefully at Crimson.

"The intruder just wasted some chakra coming in and setting off a fire jutsu. I'm still at full bar. Judging by the fact that he looks about the same age as me, I'm sure it won't be a problem. Besides, he wouldn't hurt me if he's here to talk to me. That'd be counterintuitive." She was lying, and she knew she was. Training all day had left her with little Chakra. She was far from full. But the guards wouldn't know what she'd done all day. Putting a bright smile on her face, Reiko lifted a hand and shooed the guard. "I'll deal with it," she said, letting a bit of brightness creep into her voice. The guard looked hesitant, but nodded and went after his companion. Nodding to herself, she turned back to Crimson, her face less serious now, and more curious.

"Well," she said simply. "You've seen me. Me, and just about half of the clan."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.