You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Jutsu? (Private, Invite Only) Empty New Jutsu? (Private, Invite Only) Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:04 pm

Shutai

Shutai

D-rank
"Hey, Dad! I finished the academy today!" Shutai called out to his father, opening the door, and grinning. 'Finally...' He thought to himself, the memory of getting suspended for a few years floating to the front of him memory. Shrugging it away, he watched as a door closed, and there, in the hallway, stood the tall figure of his father, dressed in all white, smiling. "Oh, really?" He asked, his stoic face cracking into a smile, making Shutai grin and run up to his father, showing his forehead protector proudly. Smiling, his father gingerly picked it up, looking at it, and running his hand on the small Konoha symbol etched into the middle. "It's very nice... Better than mine!" His father says with a chuckle, pulling out his. It was old and worn, with a few dents in it, and the symbol was slightly off center. "This used to bother me so much..." his father smiled a slight smile of remembrance. "Ah. When I was your age." With his face becoming stoic again, he sits down, and by reflex, Shutai did the same, sitting right across from his father. "Son..." He started, adjusting his glasses, "Are you aware of your element?" He says, putting a hand on Shutai's, causing the boy to look at his hand. "Oh, I"m not really sure." He says, leaning on his shoulder. "I would hope I was wind or something cool..." He shrugs. "Well..." His father said, sighing, "You're disgusting. And a failure. Nobody would ever love you. You're a disgusting abomination, and there's nothing you can ever do to be happy, or make anyone love you. Ever. You disgust me. Abomination."

~~~~~~

With a gasp, Shutai woke with a start, his arms hurting, and small tears beading in his eyes. Quickly wiping them away, he exhaled shakily, trying to disperse the unpleasant dream as quickly as he could, closing his eyes and thinking things that he thought would help, but in turn, they ended up just making the feeling worse, crushing him, and making his stomach hurt. Getting out of bed, Shutai dragged himself to the bathroom, and, leaning over the toilet, vomited everything that he'd eaten that day, which consisted of 3 bowls of ramen, and an uncountable amount of hot buns. Wiping his mouth with a small disposable towel, Shutai sighed, looking in the mirror. His eyes were bloodshot, his hair was mussed up, and overall, he looked like shit. Turning to the clock hanging in the bathroom, he noted that it was still the middle of the night. Hearing a ring on the door of his small apartment, the tall boy opened the door and peeked outside, seeing nobody. Frowning, he began closing the door, before it got caught on a small bag. Picking it up curiously, he shook it. It made a dry crackling noise, the noise that symbolized some old scroll, or something of the like.

Taking the bag inside, Shutai ungracefully emptied it out on his table, taking note that there were now three scrolls on his table. flipping one open, he grinned slightly, noticing they were all Chi techniques. Looking at the bag, he smirked, and noticed that they were listed to someone else, not him. Now he could learn these techniques, and all the while know that he stole from another member of the Chi clan. Reading them over, he noticed that one of them was a Blood Trumpet technique, which was much like the water trumpet technique that he saw practiced at the academy by some of the upper classes. Looking at another, he noticed it was a blood clone jutsu, and, to his surprise, he saw a rather powerful one, one that could shoot a jet of blood that sliced through solid rock. Smirking again, he rolled the scrolls up, and carefully put them away. They could be studied another day. Padding into his room as quietly as he could, even though he was alone, Shutai rolled into his bed, sliding his covers over him, and sighed, embracing the nightmares that were sure to haunt him.

But hey, new techniques.

WC: 698

Leave thread

Training:

REA: E > E2 (225/225)
SPD E > E2 (225/225)
END E > E1 (75/75)
STR: E >E1 (75/75)
PER: E > E1 (75/75)
23 Words Left

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.