You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1We Are The Empty(Private/Invite only) Empty We Are The Empty(Private/Invite only) Sun May 07, 2017 11:38 am

Tatsumii

Tatsumii

D-rank
We Are The Empty(Private/Invite only) 00000010

Eyelids opened revealing dark, deep, and black eyes isolated from any light or hope.  He rubbed his eyes, as he stood up, walked to the sink, and stared blankly into the cracked mirror. The boy would simply glare at the reflection of his eyes. He saw nothing but a black bottomless darkness, and within it he was sitting alone. The boy looked at the sink's handle, twisted it, and removed his hand to place it under the flowing water. After washing his hands with the cold water flowing. He then moved on to his teeth brushing them thoroughly before taking a sip of water and spitting down the drain. 

--A splash

A splash of cold water to his face forced a short exhale, and the boy was brought into an image of him being pushed into water as he drowned into the bottomless ocean with his eyes barely open, sinking further away from light, and sinking closer and closer to darkness. The ocean of despair and sadness, and this image in his head could not be any more accurate. In this ocean of solitude, despair, guilt, and pain only pushed him further down. What would become of his tormented self? He wished for an answer. Will he ever find redemption? Will he ever escape his guilt, forgive himself for his sin, move on, or even forget what he has done? He wished for an answer. His desire for hope struggled against his desire for death, a quick end to his sinful existence.

--Eyes open

The boy opened his eyes as he snapped from the depths of his imagination. He dried his face with a towel that hung on a horizontally put bar of steel, and after placing it back he wore his standard outfit. A black jacket, a black half-sleeve V-neck shirt, a black pair of joggers, a black pair of sandals. He left the house, locked the door, placed the key in his jacket's pocket, and left the two story building he lived in ever since he became an orphan.

The young boy trode the streets of his town, and with his head down he prepared himself. The housewives standing outside backed off as he walked by while they covered their mouths speaking ill of the boy; "It's the parent killer be careful." Another woman replied "That murderer is so creepy." He sighed as he looked at the concrete before looking at the children that stopped playing to also speak ill of him, and as they call him names such as "Monster", "Parent Killer", and "murderer of families", they threw small pieces of stone at him. 

He stopped as he raised his head, and his lowered gaze flashed into what's in front of him before turning his eyes to the children at his right. He cracked a smirk and with a dreadful gaze and tone he spoke; "Maybe I should murder you kids for annoying me." It was right then and there that the children stopped as some of them fell back and the rest ran for their lives. No one knows the truth of the tragedy, the young lad, the people, the children. No, not even the lad himself knows the truth. He used a forbidden technique to make himself stronger and lost control of his lightning and murdered everyone in his family. That is what he knows, what the people, and the children know. 

--That was false

The boy paced the distance between him and the cemetery to visit the loved ones he murdered. He lowered his gaze again to glare at the concrete while walking to his destination. He had nothing but one thought in his head; "I miss them". The words of the people and their acts hurt him, but the pain they cause is not even a fraction of the pain he feels for the loss of his whole family. The agony, anger, hatred, sadness, and despair only increased by the fact that he murdered them. The boy's shattered heart  could take no more, and yet he still stands. On his way he bit his lower lip, and held back the scream and the tears he holds for their graves.

--Arrival

He reached the graves of his whole family. The graves were put next to one another, and it was then and there that he could hold it in no more. A scream pleading for help pleading for something pleading for his family to come back to life tore the silence of the mist surrounding the graves, and as his tears flowed down his cheeks he punched the ground till his hands bled the wretched blood of the wretched that murdered his family. He kept crying and punching himself and screaming "I'm sorry" for a while before he calmed down. He sat down one leg up and his hand resting on his knee while the other was stretched out, and had his back against the side of his father's grave.

He sat there calm and saddened, torn and broken, and most of all; alone.

The tragedy that befell the boy turned his life upside down, and the loneliness he suffered from was excruciating. He wanted to pay for his sin by taking his life, but he knew it was also a way out. However, each time he'd try he'd fail. He gave up on suicide after a while and decided to go through with his duty. It was all he ever had and all he ever will have, or so the boy thought. He wiped his eyes with one hand and sat silently. What would this day hold for him? He wondered just that before taking out a book from his pocket, and as he took out the book he realized he forgot his headband. He moved on and started reading alone, and decided after reading for an hour or two he would leave for the training grounds in order to train and hopefully achieve something even though he had no goal in mind.

Words:1005

Burittsu

Burittsu

D-rank
Yes the new breed of shinobi did roam around the village and forest these days it was amusing the male how many of them suddenly graduated from the academy but he had his eye on the latest news. A boy that seemed to suffer at the hand of fate himself the name teasing was easy to point out but the rock throwing at him was far too much it been awhile since Burittsu heard the story of this young boy. But from his eyes he didn’t see a walking psychopath what he saw was a scared boy hoping to find some type of answer in all honesty he reminded him of himself when he was younger. Burittsu recalled it so easily he walked just in that fashion when he the news of his parents deaths reached his ears he was alone from that day on Burittsu sat on the roof of a building across from where this child lived. When the boy began to move he would move as he stood up on his two feet having the sun hit his back it was warm but by now he was used to pure solar rays. He wore black parachute pants, a blue sleeveless jacket with a fur hoodie, and the usual shinobi sandals his brown skin made him stand out from the usual shinobi of the mist but all in all he was still dangerous to the enemies.

“This is the one who did it huh? I don’t see a monster..”

He watched and followed from the roof as the people called him names and belittled him throwing names but he was a wild one his lips moved but it was all the same. As even the children began to fear him indeed a living breathing version of himself taking out his frustration on those who will never understand to have their loved ones die. Feeling powerless was worse but the name calling made it seem that the pain would last forever and Burittsu knew better than anyone else the pain would indeed last for a while. As the kids ran he continued on and so did Burittsu being his shadow hearing the whispers of the on going lookers wherever he was going it did lead a bit away from the city itself. Isolation and death spread across the land it was the cemetery a peaceful and quiet place to all who came to mourn about a death Burittsu himself hasn’t attended in such a long time.

Watching from the shadows he watched the boy suffer in pain he cried and screamed but it seemed his pleading wasn’t good enough to shake the dead when Burittsu was younger his pain revived the essence of chakra that was left behind by his mother and father. In this case the boy was truly alone not even in a message from the dead to make him raise his head and look up appearing from the shadow as he clapped his hands together slowly and loudly. He revealed himself as his navy blue hair stuck out from the darkness his hair matched the colors of his eyes but his eyes themselves weren’t just blue they saw through the pain.

Knowing the feeling as they shined bright from within the darkness it took mere seconds until Burittsu himself was fully exposed out into the open but by than the boy seemed to have pulled out a book and began to take a step. Indeed these claps would have caught his attention but he didn’t want to seem to rash he was just done crying and he didn’t want to say any words that might push the boy down the same path he went towards. To Burittsu it would be a little game of seeing the true nature of this so called “Killer” if he really had the blood and nerve to kill his family members or was it all just a mistake and the situation itself happened out of pure accident. Walking behind the boy continuing to clap he treated it as an experiment he knew the boy didn’t seem like a killer not even a presence of any malice was being sensed from him.

“I know you hear me so do me the favor and put the book down and turn around young shinobi I’ve heard your story from listening to the people of the village but is this story the truth or a lie? You see i’m here to find out what type of person you are deep down inside but let’s not start to rough let’s take it slow and calm. You can call me Burittsu Yuki now what is your name?”

The pain Burittsu felt before was watching the young man go through it alone with no friends or anyone by his side that was the same path Burittsu took when he was younger but eventually he met friends. Not only friends people who thrived to be better and make him better in the process from teacher to comrade he respected them all even if they left him alone to grow stronger and train. He wasn’t going to let another shinobi fall under the pressure of pure hatred towards the village like he did but if it meant he could save one life and possibly the future of this shinobi’s life the world could become a better place.

That he believed in everyone needed some hope to him one day justice will be delivered to those who harmed him sending a message out to all those who have also been harmed that it’s okay to rebel and fight back. A smile appeared on his face for some odd reason he felt as if he could save this boy from the torment and that he would try to do. Passing the boy on the path and waving him over as he kept on walking Burittsu had a plan in mind one that had a chance at opening this boy’s heart but if it didn’t he trusted himself that he would find another source in helping him.

“Come let’s keep moving I got a lot to teach you about life.”

WC:1027

Tatsumii

Tatsumii

D-rank
Why is everything so heavy?

“My right arm tells me that she is still here.”
“With all of her hatred, all of her sorrow, and a dash of hope”
“This sensation is all that comforts me in my loss of a true friend”

The author told the story of his life and a woman he loved and considered a true friend, the closest to him, she was his partner. The author's hand was forced, he was forced to murder his beloved. As his right arm devoured her they become one. Her new home was his arm, or so she told the man as his tears dribbled down his face. Tatsumi read on diligently as one phrase caught his heart.
“But there is no spell that we can cast to remedy solitude.”

Solitude was no foreign emotion to the young man. He had felt it over and over, it tortured him, and he thought he deserved it. The young man was broken, he had witnessed himself, killing each and everyone in his family. His screams could be heard across all Kirigakure. Angered by what he did, the boy pulled a Senbon as he began stabbing his own thigh over and over. Tears falling as he did till his eyes turned to a sentence in the book.

“I was always with you” as the woman placed her hand one the man's chest she spoke, “This, is my home now, we can meet anytime you wish.”

Her words tore away at the young boy's heart. Could she have forgiven the man for her murder, why would she? Tatsumi was torn, he pulled the Senbon from his thigh. Would his family ever forgive him for what he had done? Tatsumi had secretly prayed they'd forgive him for what he had done

Clap, Clap, Clap

“I know you hear me so do me the favor and put the book down and turn around young shinobi I’ve heard your story from listening to the people of the village but is this story the truth or a lie? You see i’m here to find out what type of person you are deep down inside but let’s not start to rough let’s take it slow and calm. You can call me Burittsu Yuki now what is your name?”

Tatsumi placed his book down as he listened to the man talk. Saying he had heard his story from the villagers. He asked whether the story was truth or lie. It was truth, no doubt about it, or so Tatsumi thought. The man spoke saying that he's here to find out what type of person Tatsumi was. He introduced himself as Burittsu Yuki. Tatsumi nodded as he turned to the man behind him “H-Hello sir.... My name is Tatsumi Natake..... I am scum..... Why would you talk with me? Please, can you hit me and go otherwise the villagers will bully and you. I don't want you to be harmed because of me...” The boy spoke truth, whoever tried to speak to him only betrayed him because of the bullying they received or it was their intentions from the start.

Tatsumi smiled the saddest smile to be ever seen as he spoke his piece. “Thank you for talking to me” He said with his quiet sad voice and tired eyes speaking of the broken boy's crashing heart. However, the man didn't stop there. The man smiled a bright gentle smile. With his smile words formed speaking to the boy.

“Come let’s keep moving I got a lot to teach you about life.”

“Eh? W-Where?S-Sir it is not good people will see you with me you will be hated!” Or so spoke the boy as he was worried the man will get in trouble for talking with him. Tatsumi spoke with a worried expression. The man was different than others or so he seemed and he didn't want him to suffer because of himself.

Burittsu

Burittsu

D-rank
“H-Hello sir.... My name is Tatsumi Natake..... I am scum..... Why would you talk with me? Please, can you hit me and go otherwise the villagers will bully and you. I don't want you to be harmed because of me...”

The kid could talk but he didn’t seem like a threat not one bit probably the rumors were all just a lie so the villagers could vent out their frustrations on someone weaker but if the villagers wanted to pick a fight. Indeed it would be with the wrong shinobi each and everyone single one of them would be treated as smugglers and killed like smugglers going through enough pain to that they beg for death themselves. It didn’t matter as he continued to make his way down the path completely ignoring the question he was asked of the man as Burittsu walked down towards this path which led into a large empty field close to a near training area.

It was quiet and for good reason Burittsu used to cut through this path long ago but never seemed to fully stay until one day himself the answers he needed were presented to him the day he saw the miracle of birth. From the beast that used the forest as a home it changed his perspective on life as it also showed him that everything was born happy, and good this was what he learned and from that point on he continued to use this known fact on everyone he tends to meet. This boy was no murder he couldn’t do it even if he tried it was more than a casual killing of his family they did indeed die but due to the fact of something else. Standing on the path he thought to himself for a mere moment before looking over his shoulder and began to fully face the man.

“Your name is Tatsumi huh well this is a perfect place for me to hear your story sit down in the grass if you wish and let the land the consume you with nothing but its freedom and non judging tone. Tell me from the start to end on everything that happen before the death of your family I need details don’t leave nothing out.”

Making his way cutting through the grass as butterflies quickly shot up into the air showing off different shades of color catching the swift attention of Burittsu as he stopping his tracks to watch them flutter off into the dark forest. Their multiple colored wings flapped into the darkness as their color simply faded until it was nothing to be seen but pure darkness if there was more that needed to be seen it would have been wise to go in there a long time ago. Rubbing his chin he looked for a soft nice spot to sit down until coming onto a nice spot with short grass as the calm breeze brushed along his body. The weather was perfect for this type of day especially for a meeting such as this one that will dig into the boy’s mind but if he didn’t decide to tell the truth there was other ways of making people talk.

Looking up into the sky he only could smile knowing another kind soul was shining down upon him and watching him he could only live his life the way he wanted to be just like him. But something about him still seemed off as if he wanted the man to go away and how many people really know of this lie. A true battle of peace was needed but first it could only be attained by the acts that you do in the village even if it mean recruiting agents of darkness to prove a point Burittsu was indeed. Focusing his attention back onto the boy himself he awaited for him to get to reply back.

WC: 650

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.