You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Guard duty[C-rank Repeatable] Empty Guard duty[C-rank Repeatable] Sun May 17, 2015 7:43 pm

Uchiu

Uchiu

D-rank
"I DONT CARE WHAT IT IS I NEED MONEY" Uchiu yelled as she slammed her hand down on the deck in the administration building.. she was busy arguing with the secretary over what mission she should be taking. As a Ronin her options were limited... probably because they didn't trust her to handle more important things for the village. she knew that there where better missions being hidden from her chosing, but she didn't care. the woman clearly didn't like being yelled at, as a hint of anger showed in her eyes. "Fine." she responded "Based upon the history and skills you have told us you have" she made it sound as though Uchiu was lying. well. maybe about her history. She couldn't let her know that her brother was a ninja in the village. it could cause complications for not only her secrecy within the village, but also it could cause complications for her brother. but lying about her abilities really? she hadn't provided anything that seemed extra ordinary, or maybe she thought, that Uchiu was weaker than she lead on to be, not concealing something. "We have a mission that may work for you, however due tot the importance of the missions, and the fact that you're a Wandering ninja, we will be assigning you a partner for this task. He will report back to us about you're loyalty to the village, and if you deserve the reward or not. understand?" Uchiu let out a sigh. "Fine." she retorted. "Who?" she asked. "A Genin." the woman responded calmly oranzing the files for the mission, attempting to hide her annoyance with Uchiu. Apparently she didn't like Wandering ninja. However, uchiu wasn't entirely thrilled about having a genin grade how well she did on the mission either. that measly little twerp was going to decide if she would eat tonight or not, and that thought made her angry. "His name is Maigo, and he will be given the details of the mission." Uchiu's jaw dropped.

WC:345

2Guard duty[C-rank Repeatable] Empty Re: Guard duty[C-rank Repeatable] Sun May 17, 2015 9:39 pm

Maigo

Maigo

D-rank
A ninja messenger appeared before Maigo, he was sitting and waiting for them to send word since he had been waiting for some missions from the village. He hoped it wouldn't be another simple delivery or finding someone's cat he got word to head straight to the admin building. He had been told he was being stuck on guard duty today, a simple task and for most quiet days it would be easy ryo filling in for another ninja. As he arrived at the building he saw the secretary and headed over to her to get his orders, as he got closer he noticed another girl standing there, and he wondered what she was doing there as well, long flowing red hair and she looked frustrated and maybe a bit nervous, he would have to avoid upsetting her and getting into more trouble.

Hey, I'm Maigo, and I'm here to take the orders for my mission today. He paused and the attendant women began to ramble on, details about what was expected and so on. He inspected the girl now that he was a bit closer up, to a bystander it may look like he was starring, then the attendant began to go on about how he would keep watch over this girl while they both ended up on guard duty. It seemed more of a chore than anything, but he would accept since it paid very well for such a simple mission. He accepted the mission, only half-heartedly listening to the details, he thanked her then headed to the girl. Hey, I'm Maigo, it's nice to meet you, we're going to be working together today I suppose. He smiled as he waved, not really sure how to start this conversation, Well, I'll follow your lead, I didn't really listen to what she said so I'll let you lead the way to where we're going. He stood there waiting for her to make a move, to say something, or for really anything to happen.

[346 words]

3Guard duty[C-rank Repeatable] Empty Re: Guard duty[C-rank Repeatable] Tue May 26, 2015 2:37 am

Uchiu

Uchiu

D-rank
The door creaked open as uchiu turned her head towards the sound it. Her back pressed agasint the desk as she stood there with her arms folded. Sweat began to bead down on her forehead. why was she nervous? then she was reminded why she was nervous as her little brother walked through the door. He had grown so much since she dropped him off at his new families home all of those years ago. she had watched him grow in power and strength. She knew he would become a powerful ninja one day. she had watched him almost every chance she got while she wasn't looking for her other brother, and had seen how much he had grown, and here now she was given the chance to do a mission with him. this would be his chance to prove to her once and for all that he was capable of protecting himself. granted he didn't know he was about to put through to the test, by only one of two of his blood relatives still alive. and he did need to know. he was happy. she didn't need to come in and throw off his life. besides that might lead into more complications than uchiu was comfortable with. for now, she just needed money too eat.

As her brother walked up she could tell he wasn't listening to the details of te mission, so she did, and she listened closely. Living on the streets since the age of five does a lot to someone. like the ability to listen and plan out how their stations for the village gate, and plan out how she was going to get the message a crossed to maigo, that he better not give her a bad report, or she would end his life. she got a pretty good idea of both as the lady finished giving orders. it was around this time was when Uchiu stood up and pulled up her scarf to cover up to her nose. the long scarf that went down to around where her hair ended in the back. she ignored her brother as she walked out, not even taking a second glance at him. she was going to establish dominance over him very very quickly. she would then walk out the door and head down the street. she had heard him say he was going to follow her lead, so she assumed that he would be on her heals. she would turn down a few roads, not walking too fast, but definitely not walking slowly, and not saying a word. She then turned down an alley, and would spin on her heals, drawing her kunai as she did so, and placing her hand on Maigo's chest, as she held the kunai up to his throat, and slamming him into the wall as she did so. her bright red eyes glared up at him, as he was a good few inches taller than she was. "listen here you little shit." she said speaking to her own brother for the first time in her life. "your report back at the adminstration building, effects whether i eat tonight or not. so you better be damn sure that report comes back postive, or you won't be eating ever again... understand?" she said, she red eyes seeming almost sharigan like. probably the uchiha in her coming out. however she knew that with her affinity for sealing, it was the borou side of her family that took the dominance. unfortunately she has yet to figure out that doujutsu. or how to unlock it. during this time she let out a little killing intent. probably enough to send shivers down his spine. then, without even waiting for an answer for her brother, she stepped back, relieving the pressure on his chest at his throat, and the eerie feeling in the air that he was about to die. she put her kunai back in her pouch, but not before placing two seals on it, one was for her advanced substitution, and the other for her weapon return. the seal formula was visible on her palm, and almost looked like a tattoo to those inexperienced with sealing. she knew if that if her guard duty got serious at all, than she would need to use those. she contemplated setting up traps when the two of them got there, but decided against it, as innocent people would still be using the gate. Uchiu would ignore Maigo the rest of the way to the gate.

Once they got to the village gate, uchiu would lean against it, and pull out that very same kunai. it was her trusty friend, and with that little guy, she could control a battlefield. not many people knew about the importance of a kunai, but with the right tools and jutsu, a kunai can save a life, or even end one. however, she might just save some money from this mission and do a few more in order to get herself a new pack of kunai. maybe ones that cut a bit deeper too. she began to twirl the kunai by one finger through the hoop end. then she would periodically catch the kunai, stopping it from twirling, and then without looking, toss it straight into the air, and catch it. this was probably going to be a boring night, but there was a chance the two of them might see some action. in that case she might need to establish some sort of form with her brother... she looked over at him. she contemplated a lot of things. throwing her kunai just past him to scare him, telling him that she is his sister and the rest of his family is dead, besides their brother whom disappeared, and she hasn't been able to find him, establishing a formation with him, even holding a real civil conversation with him crossed her mind. but she did none of those, instead she just looked at him. granted she always looked like she was angry and had that constant look of "i'm better than everyone" on her face, so it probably looked like she was making him out to be completely useless to her, which could either benefit or harm whatever happened for the rest of the night.

WC:1065
Total WC:1410
Mission WC: 1000/1000
410 words for training

4Guard duty[C-rank Repeatable] Empty Re: Guard duty[C-rank Repeatable] Thu May 28, 2015 12:30 am

Maigo

Maigo

D-rank
They left the admin building, Maigo followed after her, she had quite a pace, not a run or a jog but it was clear she was in a hurry, Maigo wondered what for, maybe if he had listened then he would know too. As they turned into an alley way Maigo called out to her, Hey, what's the rush, you haven't said anything at all yet. His words and increased pace distracted him, he didn't even notice her pull a kunai until it was too late, Maigo had been able to get his hand to his pouch but he didn't dare draw his own until he saw her twitch or make some movement. She spoke, threatening him to send a good report, he felt sympathetic to her cause, everyone needed money to live but that was not reason to threaten someone, if she needs it so badly then she'll do well. he thought to himself while she let him go. She started walking off again, Hey, what the hell was that? Maigo yelled standing there, his anger was beginning to show, You know, if you need the money so badly then you'd do well on the mission instead of threatening people! All Maigo wanted to do was catch her attention but she ignored him the rest of the way to the gate, what a pain, did Maigo really get stuck with someone this stuck up?

The way there and at the gate this girl would mess with her Kunai and stuff, Maigo had caught onto her ignoring him and it upset him severely, he looked at her just leaning against the wall, he knew he should say something, it wouldn't look real to give her a good report and not even know her name. Maigo looked around for a moment before approaching her, Listen, I get you're nervous about paying the bills or whatever it is you need it for. But this is merely guard duty, you can speak words to other people while we're here. Besides, we need to communicate while we're on guard duty, so let's try this again. Maigo held out his hand to shake hers, Hi, I'm Maigo, it's nice to meet you. he said, a shaky sile overtook him and his stance was someone off putting, so if she tried to pull another kunai he could at the very least jump back from her. He awaited her reply with his right hand out and a smile on his face but his left hand at his side, relaxed but in a position just above his pouch so he could grab his kunai if he needed it.

[453 words, 799 words total]

5Guard duty[C-rank Repeatable] Empty Re: Guard duty[C-rank Repeatable] Thu May 28, 2015 5:04 am

Uchiu

Uchiu

D-rank
Footsteps, padded closer to uchiu. she looked up just as she caught her kunai from the air once more. what did he want? uchiu let out a small sigh. her "i'm better than you" face was still as strong as ever. it's not like she meant to have it. she just kind of did. Listen, I get you're nervous about paying the bills or whatever it is you need it for. But this is merely guard duty, you can speak words to other people while we're here. Besides, we need to communicate while we're on guard duty, so let's try this again. Uchiu let out another sigh. this really wasn't the place. besides she had hopped her first time being around her brother would be a bit... better. but he was right, they did need to communicate on this mission and she probably was being a bit bitchy, but hey, what are sisters for? she shook his hand, but you could tell it wasn't because she wanted too. Hi, I'm Maigo, it's nice to meet you. she knew who he was."Uchiu." she responded.  quiet rudely. it was wierd in a way. how she was having to introduce herself to her own brother. and he was seventeen and she was twenty two. and this was there first time really even meeting. this is the life of a shinobi. she only hoped that one day she might actually be able to tell her brother who she really is. although she suspected that once her little brother unlocked his doujutsu, which ever one it might be, that he would go to his family for answers, however they had sworn secrecy until uchiu was ready to tell him. such nice people they are. and so once that time came, he would be looking for answers, and uchiu would be the one to give it too him. then she would finally get to be close to one of her brothers. "and i know who you are. did you not think i would read your file? it was in the documents of the mission we were assigned. as is mine... maybe if would listen a bit more you'd know that." although she had almost counted on him not reading the file, she had provided a false last name in case he did. woudn't want him getting suspicious of the whole same last name thing. "and as for your comment earlier, i have no doubts about myself to handle this mission well. i'm angry at the fact that they put a lowly genin in charge of me, like you could do something i couldn't, and then put him in charge of whether i starve to death or not. total opinion too. something as simple as you not liking  me could mean i don't get the reward money. so my threat had nothing to do with my ability to do anything. i could out class you any day. it had everything to do with you however." uchiu said. it sucked. how her own little brother was put in charge of her. she knew she was better than him. her own record said so. but kirigakure couldn't trust an outside ninja, and maigo was probably the only ninja left in the village to get stuck with such a crappy job such as guard duty, so it really wasn't his fault, it was more of juts circumstances. Then, uchiu heard footsteps.

with that she stopped spinning the kunai in her hand, and glanced to the side. someone was approaching. he didn't look to be a part of the village, which meant that uchiu had to check him... kirigakure procedure... and in this shinobi world, it made perfect sense. Uchiu put her kunai back in its pouch as she walked up to the man. "Excuse me sir, i'm gonna need an I.D. that says you are a resident of kirigakure, or i'm going to have to check you for weapons. your choice." she said giving that him a smile. the man set down his back pack and walked over to uchiu. "yeah sure" he said. Uchiu patted him down, she found no weapons on him. she did a secondary pat down just to make sure, because she knew that the village safety depended on these types of things, and as she did so she caught sight of his bag and was reminded of it. "Alright he is clean. Maigo, go check his bag." Uchiu watched the man in the gray robes intently to see his reaction. the man looked panicked at first and walked over to his bag. "No. you will not check my bag." he said sternly. Uchiu motioned for Maigo to back off. "fine, then we cannot allow you into kirigakure." Uchiu said sternly back, as she placed er hand on her kunai pouch. this could be it. this could a fight for there lives, or something minor. "Fine." he said trough gritted teeth. Uchiu tensed up. this man could be a nuke-nin, or jsut some lowly little thug, and uchiu wouldn't know until this scene played out. however the man turned and started walking away, and uchiu let out a small sigh of relief. they wouldn't need to be fighting today. then suddenly something caught uchiu's attention. the man was reaching into his bag, pulling out what seemed to be a large scroll. she heard the words, "Then ill force my way in!" Uchiu reached for her kunai, but the man moved with such speed that by the time Uchiu had a grip on her handle, two poofs of white smoke appeared into the air. two gray wolves now stood where the man had previously stood. and the man? gone. where had he gone? he hadn't gotten past them, or uchiu would have known. and she didn't think he had transofrmed into these two rather large shiny gray wolves that stood before the two of the snarling at uchiu and her brother. so which meant that the most likely location he vanished too was somewhere near by, in bushes or the trees, that way he could escape if he needed to, or be close enough that if his wolves won, he could make a quick entrance to kirigakure. which meant that trying to find him after this fight was over, was most likely useless. however, the two of them would need to report this to the mizukage... if they lived. Uchiu gritted her teeth. Shit. now they had to deal with wolves. "Maigo!" she yelled. "You take one, i'll take the other." this had all happened so suddenly. but her gaze was serious. she was about to enter a fight, and her brother's safety depended on her to pull them through this. she could do it. she would do it. she slid one of her feet to the side a few degrees, and at the very moment. the wolves charged forwards.

WC:1183
Total WC:2593
Mission WC: 1000/1000
1593 words for training
1500/1500 for triningan training complete.
93 words left over.

6Guard duty[C-rank Repeatable] Empty Re: Guard duty[C-rank Repeatable] Thu May 28, 2015 4:50 pm

Maigo

Maigo

D-rank
The girl reluctantly shook his hand and gave her name in return, Uchiu, her response was full of angst and frustration and Maigo could tell it was half-hearted but that was one half of a heart more than earlier. She also went on to tell him about how she knew who he was, how she read the file, and how worthless he was, it upset Maigo, so much so that he over-looked the inconsistency of giving a ronin a file on a native ninja, but all he could think about was her direct insults towards him. It wasn't long after her rant that a man showed up at the gate, Maigo would hold his tongue but he would have a mouthful for this Uchiu girl who thinks she can say whatever she wants.

Uchiu went ahead and took the lead, it made sense since she was the one who needed to prove herself in order to get a good report, the man set his bag in front of Maigo and walked over to be checked for anything on his person, Maigo was getting ready to go through the bag, when Uchiu directed him to do it as well, all Maigo wanted to do was yell back at her about how he was going to do it already. But before he could grab the bag then man grabbed and refused to have it checked. Maigo's right arm fell weak and rested above his pouch. Uchiu then confronted him and refused to let him in, and with that the man backed away pulling out a scroll and summoning two wolves. In a cloud of smoke he vanished and two wolves sat there, mean looking Maigo grabbed his kunai as Uchiu called out for him to take one as she would take the other. What a problem, but now was the time to deal with this, he basically all but forgot about Uchiu and focused on the wolf, it charged right at him, what should he do, he didn't have enough time to weave signs for a jutsu and he had no other weapons to grab. He tightened his grip on the kunai and charged at the wolf as well.

He thrust his kunai forward in his hand, like a jab, aimed at cutting the wolf and catching him off guard. It was no good, the wolf was quicker than him, it was stupid to think he could take it head on, he was as Uchiu said, a brand new genin with no skills and nothing to add to anything. The wolf stopped ducked his head to avoid the thrust and bit into Maigo's arm. The sinking teeth broke the skin and drew blood, it was painful and Maigo now had to break of it's grip. It was then that the wolf shook him away tossing him a few feet away, the wolf then lowered its head, growling with a fierce look in it's eye, Maigo sat there defenseless as he dropped his kunai once the wolf grabbed onto his arm. Was this it for Maigo, would he really get destroyed by a simple wolf like this, on the simplest and possibly easiest task of guarding the gate? He needed to do something quick or else, panic began to set into his mind and the pain from the wound fell into the background as the wolf charged at him again.

[575 words, 1374 words total]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.