You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Shogo Misao

Shogo Misao

D-rank
Misao walked down a narrow winding path in the woods near a lake. Trees gave way to another open space, larger than most, and there was no more time for idol thoughts. She was on a mission, one that would see if she could learn more medical jutsu from a shinobi that was known in Konoha as a expert.  Aside from the a wide rim of tall green leaf pines and small animals poking there hair heads up in curiosity. The strange part is, she had never meet this Shinobi and wondered how they where going to be.  Perhaps a mile away the trees began again, and the feeble sunlight was dimmed coming threw the canopy's from the tops of the trees shining down  like little stars in the sky. The breeze rustled her hair back and fourth as it gently touched her face. Today was a good day, the perfect temperature, not too hot not to cold and something to learn.

As Misao made it to the clearing she did not pause. She spun around and fell to the ground as if making a snow angel out of grass, relaxation filling her entire body. She imagined herself a flower just starting to open up to the midday sun. The calm was welcome, she could hardly contain own excitement her whole body was jittery in anticipation. 'I never really had a teacher, the most I ever learned was from a book but I know that don't count for much in the real world.' Misao thought taking a deep breath. " I haven't  even acknowledged myself, how can I expect anyone else too." Misao asked to no one in particular. Misao quietly started to breath again. She sat, surprised at how calm she felt. The trees swayed as if dancing on puppet strings. No rain fell, not even a cloud in the sky, her own mind however, was a cloudy tornado of thoughts. Beyond the trees the dock was in sight, ships and fishing boats going and coming with the tide. Close behind a flock of seagulls followed hoping to get some scraps. She watched threw the trees as a lean, weathered man in a old fishing boat sat in the middle, leaning forward  and opened his mouth in a yawn as he held his fishing pole, judging from the net in his boat the day was a good day for fishing. ' It would be nice to have such a carefree life like that, no risk of death and just relaxation on the sea...' Her mind trailed off and she turned back to the trees.

As she turned she folded her arms across her chest, observing her surroundings. The person she was supposed to meet was rumored to be one of the best medical shinobi in the world, her own enthusiasm was starting to shine threw as she became more anxious and anxious  so meet someone who could at least give some direction. 'I hope he is at least nice...' She thought as she awaited the mystery person.

word count:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.